snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » Hurricane Katrina » I am a racist plantation owner who wants to kill all blacks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I am a racist plantation owner who wants to kill all blacks
abbubmah
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 05 posted      Profile for abbubmah   E-mail abbubmah   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
According to Mr. Kambon.

--------------------
Fundamentally Unfundie since 1975

Posts: 7942 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ComicBookGeek
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ComicBookGeek     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I hope he got tossed off the campus. Unfortuantely, I just see a bunch of head nodding

--------------------
My Blog

Posts: 177 | From: Mobile, AL | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Arriah
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arriah   E-mail Arriah   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I think we should all pitch in to buy him a tinfoil hat. His ranting makes exactally as much sence as the fundie ranting about 'the gay agenda' as if all white people (or all gay people) could agree on any particular course of action even if we did all think black people should be exterminated.

--------------------
Conforming meant that everyone liked you except yourself
Rebecca

Posts: 682 | From: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
El Camino
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Camino   E-mail El Camino   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I dunno, he's got some points. Look at the success of "Making money by killing people with electromagnetics for Dummies."

Also, I suspect that if the white people had more power in society, they would be able to follow through with this plan to kill black people. It's only because of their disadvantaged socioeconomic status that white people only kill a very small amount of black people each year.

Posts: 1048 | From: Brunswick, Maine | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Griffin at the Maul
Joyeux New Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Griffin at the Maul     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow...just wow!

This was from an address to a panel in regards to Hurricane Katrina media coverage. Cite

The funniest line is from the link is: "Ironically, Kambon is also an opponent of the death penalty." [lol]

--------------------
Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

Posts: 782 | From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ParaDiddle
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ParaDiddle   E-mail ParaDiddle       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by El Camino:
I suspect that if the white people had more power in society, they would be able to follow through with this plan to kill black people. It's only because of their disadvantaged socioeconomic status that white people only kill a very small amount of black people each year.

Dibs on the sig line!!! Please?

- P

Posts: 1856 | From: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
pirateslife
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pirateslife   Author's Homepage   E-mail pirateslife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
For a word that he doesn't even think, let alone say, he sure did say it 6 times. I'm really confused, because I always thought I was a honkey.

--------------------
If the world were logical, men would ride sidesaddle. -Mama

I won't ask "Am I weird?" because that ship sailed long ago. -Kahuna Burger

Posts: 394 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
abbubmah

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abbubmah   E-mail abbubmah   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No, you're a "cracker"... which I still can't even understand, let alone get offended by.

If it was ever said to me with the intent of being a racial insult, I would probably get the crap beat out of me for laughing so hard.

ham "takes all the fun out of a good insult" bubba

(pssst! I could only take about 1 minute 30 of that before my eyes crossed. whackerus extremus.)

--------------------

Posts: 7942 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
See, I like crackers, so I take that word as a compliment. "So you're saying I'm crispy and delicious?"

After watching this video I am extremely upset. I've been White for 21 years and have yet to recieve a plantation! Is it because I haven't killed my Black boyfriend yet? Because he's part Japanese too and I've just been trying to think of a way to only kill the Black part of him. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ryda Wong, EBfCo.
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryda Wong, EBfCo.   E-mail Ryda Wong, EBfCo.   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry, but if Rawlings didn't write about your folk, you ain't no cracker. Y'all are somthin' else.

Wiki's entry on "cracker" makes for some interesting reading.....

--------------------
So many spankings! It feels so good! But at the same time, I don't care about meeting your family! - I'mNotDedalus:

Posts: 3216 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
CitizenAim
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CitizenAim   Author's Homepage   E-mail CitizenAim   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by candiru from strangers:
See, I like crackers, so I take that word as a compliment. "So you're saying I'm crispy and delicious?"

After watching this video I am extremely upset. I've been White for 21 years and have yet to recieve a plantation! Is it because I haven't killed my Black boyfriend yet? Because he's part Japanese too and I've just been trying to think of a way to only kill the Black part of him. [Roll Eyes]

This reminded me of something from Mark Twain's Pudd'nhead Wilson:

quote:

"I wish I owned half of that dog."

"Why?" somebody asked.

"Because I would kill my half."

The group searched his face with curiosity, with anxiety even, but found no light there, no expression that they could read. They fell away from him as from something uncanny, and went into privacy to discuss him. One said:

"'Pears to be a fool."

"'Pears?" said another. "Is, I reckon you better say."

"Said he wished he owned half of the dog, the idiot," said a third. "What did he reckon would become of the other half if he killed his half? Do you reckon he thought it would live?"

[lol]
Posts: 146 | From: Columbia, SC | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
A Man of Wealth and Taste
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Man of Wealth and Taste   Author's Homepage   E-mail A Man of Wealth and Taste   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Awww man... I hate finding out that I'm part of a huge, world-girdling evil conspiracy without even knowing it.

But wait! I'm 1/8 Mexican! Perhaps the capital-W Whites are planning to exterminate me too! [Eek!]

--------------------
Pleased to meet you. Hope you guessed my name.

"You might call this my dark side, but I wouldn't put it that way exactly. It's my only side."
-Me

Posts: 71 | From: Pennsylvania/Alaska | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A Man of Wealth and Taste, you may have answered my question there. My uncle keeps bragging to people that we're a whole 1/16 Lakota Indian, that must be why I didn't get a plantation.

--------------------

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GenYus
Away in a Manager's Special

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GenYus   E-mail GenYus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
A Man of Wealth and Taste, you may have answered my question there. My uncle keeps bragging to people that we're a whole 1/16 Lakota Indian, that must be why I didn't get a plantation.

You have to "buy" your land from yourself, push yourself off your land, send in the military when you attack yourself, and then renegotiate a new treaty with yourself.

--------------------
IIRC, it wasn't the shoe bomber's loud prayers that sparked the takedown by the other passengers; it was that he was trying to light his shoe on fire. Very, very different. Canuckistan

Posts: 3694 | From: Arizona | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
El Camino
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Camino   E-mail El Camino   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ParaDiddle:
quote:
I suspect that if the white people had more power in society, they would be able to follow through with this plan to kill black people. It's only because of their disadvantaged socioeconomic status that white people only kill a very small amount of black people each year.

- P

Go for it. [Smile]
Posts: 1048 | From: Brunswick, Maine | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lydia Oh Lydia

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lydia Oh Lydia   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet"

Wow.

--------------------
"My name is the symbol for my identity and must not be lost." Motto of the Lucy Stone League.

Posts: 1815 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm sorry.

What is wrong with what he said?

I am only teasing, people.

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Izzy Quigley
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy Quigley   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
They should put him and Michael Richards in a room and let them duke it out.

Oh, and the electromagnetics bit nearly killed me. (But I guess that was the point.)

--------------------
A Viennese fellow is walking along the Karntner Strasse and notices a banana peel lying in his path. "Alas," he sighs, "now I must slip and fall down!"

Posts: 506 | From: Missouri | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
MaxKaladin
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaxKaladin   E-mail MaxKaladin   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lydia Oh Lydia:

Wow.

Indeed.
Posts: 716 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
asnakeny
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asnakeny   Author's Homepage   E-mail asnakeny   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Izzy Quigley:
They should put him and Michael Richards in a room and let them duke it out.

Even better- have Sacha Baron Cohen (in any character) interview him for a movie or TV special.

--------------------
Is here no telephone?

Posts: 323 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

quote:
Originally posted by MaxKaladin:
quote:

Wow.

Indeed.
I would like to think that at least one person in that room who'd been nodding along to everything else thought "Wait a minute...that's kinda like Hitler. Not cool." when he got to that point.

--------------------

Izzy Quigley
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy Quigley   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MaxKaladin:
quote:

Wow.

Indeed.
I would like to think that at least one person in that room who'd been nodding along to everything else thought "Wait a minute...that's kinda like Hitler. Not cool." when he got to that point.
The guy in the orange shirt at 1:09 seemed bewildered or pained, the way he had his head in his hands. But that was well before the extermination remark and may have had nothing to do with the speaker's nuttiness anyway.

--------------------
A Viennese fellow is walking along the Karntner Strasse and notices a banana peel lying in his path. "Alas," he sighs, "now I must slip and fall down!"

Posts: 506 | From: Missouri | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AnglRdr:
I'm sorry.

He didn't go far enough. [Razz]

Madre de Dios.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Canuckistan:
quote:
Originally posted by AnglRdr:
I'm sorry.

He didn't go far enough. [Razz]

Madre de Dios.

[lol]

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ParaDiddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ParaDiddle   E-mail ParaDiddle       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

- P

Go for it. [Smile]
It's too long for me to use. Thus another example of how the muh-fuggin' system is rigged.

- P

Posts: 1856 | From: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

[lol] ParaDiddle

--------------------

Atlanta Jake
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atlanta Jake   E-mail Atlanta Jake   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

- P

Go for it. [Smile]
It's too long for me to use. Thus another example of how the system is rigged.

- P

Does that make White people "riggers"?

--------------------
Remember Kids, Don't try this at home!

Posts: 1366 | From: Atlanta, Georgia | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Richard W

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard W   E-mail Richard W   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I was almost with him on the "global plantation" business - I started to think, OK, people are just overreacting because they don't want to acknowledge that there might have been a point buried there. Then it suddenly all went a bit insane...
Posts: 8725 | From: Ipswich - the UK's 9th Best Place to Sleep! | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lady Neeva
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Neeva   E-mail Lady Neeva   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't suppose anyone can give me some search terms I can use to find a transcript? My speakers are broken, and I'm dying to know what I'm planning to do to half of my niece LOL.

I'm stealing the crispy and delicious line for the next time the guy next door calls me a cracker heh.

Posts: 58 | From: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rebochan the Retail Reindeer
Good King Wal-Mart

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebochan the Retail Reindeer   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You guys know this all happened a year ago, right?

--------------------
"One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes

"Vote Republican! We won't burn you at the stake for your religious beliefs or slaughter your family and steal your land." -- Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 3555 | From: Florida | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Richard W

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard W   E-mail Richard W   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Finding Rebochan:

I hadn't noticed that...

Lady Neeva, this wikipedia page has some extracts from what he says - it's only the last part about "exterminating white people off the face of the planet" but there should be enough there to find more.

Posts: 8725 | From: Ipswich - the UK's 9th Best Place to Sleep! | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

quote:
Originally posted by Lady Neeva:
I'm stealing the crispy and delicious line for the next time the guy next door calls me a cracker heh.

[Big Grin]

Another good one is "You're just saying that because you want to put a slice of cheese on me, aren't you?"

--------------------

Arts Myth
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arts Myth   E-mail Arts Myth   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally boasted by Kamau Kambon
Now how do I know that the white people know that we are going to come up with a solution to the problem. I know it because they have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they’re monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem.

Why is it that conspiracy nuts like this never realize that, if (in this case) the conspiracy is to prevent anyone from coming up with a specific idea, and this high-profile guy has come up with a specific idea, and is announcing it to the whole world, and The Man isn't swooping down to shut him up, perhaps that idea isn't the one the (alleged) conspiracy is working to prevent. Probably because such thinking sometimes leads to a realization that there isn't a conspiracy, after all. I guess that's the sort of "detail" that gets filed away as "security, sense of, false, lulled into."

Then again, I think he means the idea being suppressed is the method of extermination, rather than the extermination itself. Makes a lot of sense, really. After all, even if every black person in the USA became suddenly obsessed with the notion of killing all the white people, it's not like they have access to weapons or anything, not like the all-seeing, all-knowing white people.

Ack. Trying to write sarcasm on a subject like this just comes across (almost) as offensive as the original material.

--------------------
Stupid, stupid rat creatures! - Bone
"The missionaries told us not to cut ourselves. It displeases Jesus." - Elsie Clews Parsons, Kiowa Tales, quoted in The Mourner's Dance, Katherine Ashenburg

Posts: 695 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
abbubmah

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abbubmah   E-mail abbubmah   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Finding Rebochan:

I noticed that. I can't remember this being discussed here, and it is one of those things that just begs a snopes discussion.

--------------------

Elkhound
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elkhound         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Consider this--if whites really wanted to exterminate blacks, we probably would have done it a long time ago.

--------------------
"The bicycle is the most civilized conveyance known to man. Other forms of transport grow daily more nightmarish. Only the bicycle remains pure in heart."--Iris Murdoch

Posts: 3307 | From: Charleston, WV | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages