snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Politics Archive » Hillary Clinton, Angel of Death

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton, Angel of Death
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 402 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Heard this through a very reliable source.

Hillary Clinton published names of many (possibly over 100)State Dept/CIA
backed human intelligence agents operating within the Pacific Rim (Laos,
Cambodia, Viet Nam, etc...) As a result of her openly publising the list
of US financed foreign intelligence agents all were killed shortly
afterward during the Clinton term.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
noreen
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noreen     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
Comment: Heard this through a very reliable source.

Hillary Clinton published names of many (possibly over 100)State Dept/CIA
backed human intelligence agents operating within the Pacific Rim (Laos,
Cambodia, Viet Nam, etc...) As a result of her openly publising the list
of US financed foreign intelligence agents all were killed shortly
afterward during the Clinton term.

Where the hell is the list?

Was Valerie Plame on said list?

Is there some reason FOX didn't report this?

Who makes up this NFBSK?

--------------------
"No matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Posts: 1112 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
diddy
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diddy   E-mail diddy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Who makes up this NFBSK?
I think that this "reliable source" is his own mind since he has offered no evidence for us to go by.

It could be related to this: Clinton-a chow

--------------------
W.W.F.S.M.D?
But this image of Bush as some sort of Snidely Whiplash tying the fair maiden to the railroad tracks is beyond the pale. - Joe Bentley

Posts: 2311 | From: Minnnesota | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
abqjbrick
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abqjbrick   E-mail abqjbrick   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I just love the "reliable sources" people have. My "reliable sources" tell me that they know for a fact that "reliable sources" will try to scare anyone for any reason
Posts: 48 | From: New Mexico | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I wonder if they were so "publically" published why nobody has ever seen them.

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joe Bentley
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Bentley   Author's Homepage   E-mail Joe Bentley   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Is there anything more ironic then this growing trend of "hidden conspiracies" that "everyone knows about?"

--------------------
"Existence has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long." - Rorschach, The Watchmen

Posts: 8929 | From: Norfolk, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sara at home

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara at home   E-mail Sara at home   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Why would Hilary Clinton as First Lady have this information to begin with? I doubt that Presidents have lists of the names of CIA operatives. Why would they? And if she did have this information, why would she publish it? Like she isn't smart enough to know not to reveal the idenities of spies because it could get them killed or compromise US intelligence missions? Is this reliably source implying that Hilary wanted to get them killed? Just because she's a bitch? (It's always because she's a bitch, isn't it?)

Sometimes you just need to ask "Why?"

--------------------
Assume that all my posts will be edited at least once. Dyslexic -- can't spell, can't type, can't proofread.

Posts: 8317 | From: Reading, PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BathTubAdventurer
A Rolling Stone Gathers No Kate Moss

Icon 201 posted      Profile for BathTubAdventurer   Author's Homepage   E-mail BathTubAdventurer   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
yeah, if she had a grudge against the CIA operatives, why didn't she just throw a lamp at 'em?
Posts: 37 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sara at home:
Why would Hilary Clinton as First Lady have this information to begin with? I doubt that Presidents have lists of the names of CIA operatives. Why would they? And if she did have this information, why would she publish it? Like she isn't smart enough to know not to reveal the idenities of spies because it could get them killed or compromise US intelligence missions? Is this reliably source implying that Hilary wanted to get them killed? Just because she's a bitch? (It's always because she's a bitch, isn't it?)

Sometimes you just need to ask "Why?"

Interestingly, apparantly it isn't common knowledge that revealing the names of CIA operatives is a crime.

Although, it appears as if not revealing the names is more illegal.

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dondi
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dondi   E-mail Dondi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If this published list were true and openly available, you could be assured that the right wing press would have been all over it like flies to a turd. But this is news to me.

--------------------
"It won't mean a thing in a hundred years." - John Popper

Posts: 695 | From: Southern Maryland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
megathom
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, I had heard that she secretly funded terrorist groups connected with 9-11, laundering the money through the drug connections of her secret lesbian lover. Oh, and Chelsea is really the child of one of Bill's secret affairs, and that's why Hillary doesn't really love her. Trust me, a very reliable source told me all this and the reason that Fox News and talk radio hasn't reported it is because they're really just as liberal as the mainstream media, they just act conservative to get more viewers.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Salamander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Salamander   E-mail Salamander   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by megathom:
Well, I had heard that she secretly funded terrorist groups connected with 9-11, laundering the money through the drug connections of her secret lesbian lover. Oh, and Chelsea is really the child of one of Bill's secret affairs, and that's why Hillary doesn't really love her. Trust me, a very reliable source told me all this and the reason that Fox News and talk radio hasn't reported it is because they're really just as liberal as the mainstream media, they just act conservative to get more viewers.

Bah! Obviously your sources of "information" are peddlers in mistruths and outright lies.

My trusted source has been my friend for over 20 years and has no reason to lie (teddy bears like my friend, Mr Bigglesworth, are good like that) and he told me that Hillary Clinton was replaced years ago by a Communist android.

--------------------
"victory thru self-deception"

Posts: 2211 | From: Western Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Republican
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Republican   E-mail Republican   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by megathom:

I've heard that Chelsea Clinton might actually be the offspring of Webster Hubble.

--------------------
I'm a rumour weed.

Posts: 60 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sara at home

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara at home   E-mail Sara at home   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Republican:
I've heard that Chelsea Clinton might actually be the offspring of Webster Hubble.

I'm sure you have. I bet you heard Chelsea is the offspring of the devil himself. Oh no, that would be Clinton and heaven forbid the rumor mill say she's her father's daughter.

--------------------
Assume that all my posts will be edited at least once. Dyslexic -- can't spell, can't type, can't proofread.

Posts: 8317 | From: Reading, PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages