snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Crime Archive » Strippers Arrested in Alleged Spanking

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Strippers Arrested in Alleged Spanking
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 108 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Three strippers and two nightclub managers have been arrested for allegedly spanking a trucker at his 31st birthday bash and severely bruising his backside.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20050710/D8B88PR00.html

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Black Belt and Socks
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Belt and Socks   E-mail Black Belt and Socks       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This has been getting quite a bit of press around here of late. The "gentleman's" club in question is probably only a driver and three iron from our house, though I can honestly say I've never been in it. It does have a reputation for being a little on the wild side, but I think these are the first arrests.

I also think the ap news article snopes posted glosses over the "spanking" the poor fellow received. From news articles around here, they beat the cheeze whiz out of the guy, and he spent at least two days in the hospital.

BB "I now know where not to spend my birthday" &S

--------------------
"How dare your reality hinder my ability to believe what I want!" Joe Bentley

Posts: 697 | From: Backwoods of Arkansas | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Court Date Set in Spanking Strippers Case

A court date has been set for three women accused of spanking a truck driver too vigorously at his birthday party.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20050806/D8BQ12H00.html

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Adelaide
Remembrances of Things Bass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adelaide   E-mail Adelaide   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Am I the only one who thinks it's hilarious that he's from Bald Knob?

--------------------
Natural selection is a beguiling counterfeiter of deliberate purpose. - Richard Dawkins

Posts: 620 | From: Alaska | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 08 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Exotic dancers defend spanking of trucker

A trucker claims the spanking left him with a badly bruised behind, but the three exotic dancers who were paid to paddle the birthday boy are saying they're innocent.

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0808Spanking08-ON.html

SkyeTisTheSeasonWynters
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyeTisTheSeasonWynters     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
...the three exotic dancers who were paid to paddle the birthday boy are saying they're innocent.

I think they're anything but innocent.

[lol]

Skye-that just struck me as funny-Wynters

--------------------
Peter: You better watch who you're calling a child Lois, because if I'm a child, that makes you a pedophile, and I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and be lectured by a pervert

Posts: 354 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages