snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Horrors Archive » Man Draws Pension of Dead Mother Hidden in Bathtub

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Man Draws Pension of Dead Mother Hidden in Bathtub
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 81 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A German man hid his dead mother in a bathtub under a heap of rubbish in their back garden and then continued to collect her pension.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=3685050

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Nolly
Fin City

Icon 05 posted      Profile for Nolly   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
"He said she'd told him she wanted to be buried in her own garden rather than in some anonymous graveyard,"
Yes sonny, just stuff me under some refuse -no one will be the wiser? Uh huh... [Confused]

Nol "why not in the compost bin?" ly [lol]

--------------------
DON'T waste money on expensive paper shredders to avoid having your identity stolen. Simply place a few dog turds in the bin bags along with your old bank statements..

Posts: 102 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
The Spider in the Ointment
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 01 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I wish they'd said for how long though...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Scary-lyn Monroe
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I seriously doubt that this old woman said:

"Now, Junior, when I die, I want you to wrap me in a plastic bag and stuff me in that crappy bathtub out back. Don't call anyone and tell them I have died so that you can collect my pension."

It was probably more like:

"When I die, I want to be buried in my garden. I loved it so . . . " and said a bit whistfully.

That is, if she wanted it at all. The world may never know.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages