snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Business Archive » Killer Coke?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Killer Coke?
Nolly
Fin City

Icon 05 posted      Profile for Nolly   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Is this for real?
[Confused]
http://www.killercoke.org

quote:
Coca-Cola bottlers “contracted with or otherwise directed paramilitary security forces that utilize extreme violence and murdered, tortured, unlawfully detained or otherwise silenced trade union leaders,”

--------------------
DON'T waste money on expensive paper shredders to avoid having your identity stolen. Simply place a few dog turds in the bin bags along with your old bank statements..

Posts: 102 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AESP_pres
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AESP_pres   E-mail AESP_pres   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This is not the first time that something like this happen with Coke.

http://www.laborrights.org/press/coke060602.htm

Jimmy

Posts: 35 | From: Chicoutimi, Quebec | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Wild.Otaku
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wild.Otaku   Author's Homepage   E-mail Wild.Otaku   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
See, this is why I drink Pepsi.

--------------------
Tom, we're flying a giant robot into space! "Safe" isn't the first word that springs to mind! - Colleen, Last Hope, Vol.2

Posts: 2710 | From: Meet me in St. Louis | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Morrison's Lament
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Better yet, switch to Mecca-Cola [Wink]

--- G.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Johnny Slick
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnny Slick   E-mail Johnny Slick   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I just saw "Wilbur Wants To Kill Himself" and now I wish we had Irn-Bru over here in the States.

--------------------
Give big space to the festive dog that makes sport in roadway. Avoid entanglement of dog with wheel spokes.

Posts: 4267 | From: Seattle | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages