snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Wild Kingdom » I have a lizard on my head!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have a lizard on my head!
LyndaD
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyndaD   E-mail LyndaD   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Lately, Miss Bud, the iguana, has wanted to come out of the bathroom and hang out with us. Sometimes she sits on the back of the couch and looks out the window. The other day she rode around piggyback while I made and ate lunch. Tonight she's explored the couch and loveseat, disturbed the cat and contemplated climbing the Christmas tree. Now, she's sitting on my shoulder looking over my right ear.
I wear a heavy sweatshirt and jeans when I have her out, so I become a big climby thing for her. The kids get a kick out of Miss Bud climbing all over mom while she tries to type. [Smile]

--------------------
I'll drive it ugly. You can't see the paint job when you're behind the wheel, anyway.

Posts: 570 | From: Central Valley, California | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
landmammal
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for landmammal   E-mail landmammal   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My old roommate had an iguana. They're so cool-looking.

He was free-range, and one night when I passed out on the couch (and I mean passed out- this was back when I was a hard drinking youngun'), he started crawling on my head. It took me a minute to figure out what was going on, and by then he'd started working his way down my face. I got an eyeball full of iguana claw and I started shouting and trying to lift him off my face. Of course, this only made him dig in harder. Not the best way to wake up when you have a hangover. I still have a little scar on my eyelid.

--------------------
I can't put my arms down!

Posts: 273 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Esprise Me
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Esprise Me     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Landmammal, you owe me a new keyboard for putting that visual in my head. I will never again complain about my morning-after wakeup call!

Esprise "please don't hold me to that" Me

--------------------
"If God wrote it, the grammar must be infallible. Perhaps it is we who are mistaken." -MapleLeaf

Posts: 977 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Landmammal: It could be worse. At least there really was a lizard there.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lydia Oh Lydia
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lydia Oh Lydia   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My iguana loved sitting on my head. Not my shoulder, my head. This was very cute when he was a baby and later became impossible. When he was older, he settled for resting on my forearm.

--------------------
"My name is the symbol for my identity and must not be lost." Motto of the Lucy Stone League.

Posts: 1815 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LyndaD
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyndaD   E-mail LyndaD   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Tonight Miss Bud explored the kitchen floor, ate her dinner, then sprawled out on the back of the loveseat where she could see herself in the mirror. She started falling asleep, so I took her back to the bathroom (her room) and put her on her shelf. She barely opened her eyes. //syrupy sighs//

--------------------
I'll drive it ugly. You can't see the paint job when you're behind the wheel, anyway.

Posts: 570 | From: Central Valley, California | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages