snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Wild Kingdom » Good kitty vibes needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good kitty vibes needed
KatrinaDuck
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 503 posted      Profile for KatrinaDuck   E-mail KatrinaDuck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I apologize in advance for this being long-winded or wandering off topic.

I got a kitten when I was 12 - I named her
Regina. I'd begged for her for months.
She was with me through some pretty bad times - death, depression, heartbreaks, you name it.
When I went to college, she went to live with my father. He chain-smokes cigars, has 3 other cats that used to beat her up, and generally doesn't get along with my cat for some reason - they just didn't click. She was so unhappy there, she'd compulsively groom until she had bald spots.
I kept promising her that I'd take her out of there as soon as I could... and I finally was able to, this past May.
Here's the thing... she used to be really chubby, so we put her on diet food. She lost weight... but she kept losing. I kept an eye on her, and I'd see her eat a few bites, but my other cat was eating more than his share, and I didn't realize how little she was eating. But she got SO skinny... you could feel every bone in her spine...
I brought her to the vet last night, and it seems that she has a problem with her liver. They're keeping her for a few days for observation and tests and to give her fluids... she may need a biopsy or a feeding tube or both.
I feel like a terrible kitty mom... I should have brought her in sooner. The vet said it may not have made any difference, though. But he said she's in pretty bad shape.
I'm terrified. She's been such a fixture in my life... I told them to do everything they can, and I'll find a way to pay for it somehow. I've gotten a $1000 loan to pay for vet bills. I know a lot of people will think I'm insane that I, who can barely afford to pay my own bills, am getting into debt for a cat. But I bet they never had a pet they really loved, or they'd understand.
Reggie's been with me through all my bad times, and I won't abandon her when she needs me.
I'd appreciate any thoughts/prayers/good vibes.

--------------------
It is, after all, the dab of grit that seeps into an oyster's shell that makes the pearl, not pearl-making seminars with other oysters. -Stephen King

Posts: 481 | From: North Brunswick, NJ | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LizzyJingleBells
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 503 posted      Profile for LizzyJingleBells   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Lots of vibes for you kitty, from me and my two furry pals.

--------------------
Come on, come on, we were once upon a time in love
If the only prayer you say in your life is thank you, that would suffice. - Meister Eckhart My Blog

Posts: 7725 | From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I'd appreciate any thoughts/prayers/good vibes.
You got it.

quote:
I've gotten a $1000 loan to pay for vet bills. I know a lot of people will think I'm insane that I, who can barely afford to pay my own bills, am getting into debt for a cat. But I bet they never had a pet they really loved, or they'd understand.
Don't worry about that. Some things are more important than money.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
The Year Without A SeaPea
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Year Without A SeaPea   E-mail The Year Without A SeaPea   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Happy healthy kitty vibes from all of us here at La Casa de SeaPea.

I totally understand about giving your kitty the best care possible, and worrying about the money later...been there, done that, couldn't even afford the T-shirt. If anyone gives you crap about it (and they will), just say, "Hey, Regina would do it for me."

--------------------
you can't fight biology...

Posts: 301 | From: New York | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DawnStorm
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 215 posted      Profile for DawnStorm   E-mail DawnStorm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Regina PLEASE get well! Your employee needs you!!

--------------------
Leashes?! We don't need no stinking leashes!!

Posts: 4771 | From: The Berkeley of the East Coast: Montgomery County MD | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Get-well vibes to Regina from me, DD, and our furry family members. Don't worry about the people who don't understand -- plenty of people do.

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dog Friendly
Carol of the Bills

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dog Friendly   Author's Homepage   E-mail Dog Friendly   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hugs and vibes from Penny and me in North Hollywood. If you're up late this Saturday, like 11pm-1am Eastern time, go to www.kulakswoodshed.com and check out the Animal Night concert. It's a monthly musical show to benefit various animal rescue organizations.

And, speaking of rescue organizations, check out "Actors and Others for Animals". They offer financial support for people in situations very like yours. I've heard that the application process is a bit off-putting, but they do understand that these situations are often time-critical, so I'd expect them to give you a straight answer fairly quickly as to whether or not they can help.

It may also be worth a call to ask your local humane society, or a nearby private rescue organization, if they have funds for this purpose, or maybe a loan program of some kind. Give it a try, anyway.

Best of luck,

Dog Friendly and Penny the Wonder Dog

--------------------
"Nobody ever got stoned and beat up his old lady" -- Spence, snapdragonfly's friend

Posts: 768 | From: North Hollywood, CA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
KatrinaDuck
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KatrinaDuck   E-mail KatrinaDuck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Update:
Just got off the phone with the vet. They got the blood test back, and she definately has a problem with her liver. There's no FIV or leukemia, which is good, but things are bad enough that this doesn't cheer me much.
Tomorrow they do an ultrasound to see if there are any tumors visable... again, there may have to be a biopsy.
If she needs a feeding tube (as yet undetermined), she'd need to be fed through it 4 times a day (I'd have to ask the boyfriend to come home at lunch and do it, since I work an hour away). That could last anywhere from 2 weeks to 14 weeks.
Since she's already 11 (considered "senior" by some standards, "geriatric" by others), and she was overweight and lived in a smoky house for 5 years, her life expectancy isn't very long to begin with.
I hate hate hate the idea of putting her to sleep. I don't think I could do that... but I have to figure out, if things are as bad as they say they might be, do I want to be so selfish to have her in pain for the rest of her life?
I'm going to the vet tonight to spend as much time with her as I can.
Thanks for all your good wishes. I'll keep you posted.

--------------------
It is, after all, the dab of grit that seeps into an oyster's shell that makes the pearl, not pearl-making seminars with other oysters. -Stephen King

Posts: 481 | From: North Brunswick, NJ | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Good luck, KatrinaDuck.

--------------------

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lil' Molly
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil' Molly   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
::Sending Get Well vibes from me and my bitty::

--------------------
... and now back to your regularly scheduled lurking.

I have 15 points and owe 1 keyboard!

Posts: 394 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
babyshoes
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babyshoes   E-mail babyshoes   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Good vibes & thoughts for you & your Regina.

Cats can be surprisingly resiliant...I had a Siamese who lived to be 20 (the last nine with kidney failure, and the first 12 with smoker(s).

Peace,
babyshoes

--------------------
"When Jesus said to love your enemies, I think he meant don't kill them." from a song by Linda K. Williams

Posts: 124 | From: Rappahannock County, VA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NeeCD
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NeeCD   E-mail NeeCD       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
{{Vibes}} for your kitty, and for you. Don't beat yourself up over this, you're doing what you can (and a lot more than many would).

--------------------
I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK!" and other lingo mean?

Posts: 1720 | From: Stafford Hamlet, OR | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
KatrinaDuck
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 503 posted      Profile for KatrinaDuck   E-mail KatrinaDuck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Another update:
I spent 2 hours in the animal hospital last night with Reggie. They're giving her fluids (through an IV stuck into her little arm) and she looks SO much better already! I held her and pet her and she was purring and wide awake - the woman working there (vet technician? I don't know the title) said she lit up when I got there. She hadn't been eating anything, but perked up again when they refilled her dish, and she had almost half a can of Fancy Feast! I almost cried.
There was a woman who was visiting a kitten in the next cage, who had brought a bunch of different things to coax her baby to eat, and Reggie started sniffing around again, so she (I wish I'd gotten her name, but I think I'll see her again tonight) gave me a few things that her little one didn't want, and my Reggie had a few bites of turkey... and when the top got popped on another can, she woke right up and got excited, so she got to have some of that, too.
She ate a total of more than I've seen her eat in WEEKS. I'm on cloud nine.
I spoke with the vet this morning, and he says that she looks much brighter already, and if she keeps eating and we can get her to eat some high calorie foods, she'll be on the mend. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but the doctor told me that if she keeps eating, since the liver is a regenerative organ, it's possible that she might make a full recovery.
I've gone from steeling myself for her death to getting ready to bring her home in a day or two, and I've gone from crying in sorrow to crying in happiness in a very short time. My coworkers must think I'm insane. But I don't care.

I'm crediting her recovery, at least in part, to all the good vibes and good wishes I've gotten here. And my sanity, which is much more intact than I'd be expecting under the circumstances. Thank you SO much for helping me through this all. I owe you one. [Smile]

--------------------

Lainie

I'm so glad she's feeling better; DD and the furries and I will keep up the vibes. Thanks for keeping us updated.

--------------------

Dog Friendly
Carol of the Bills

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dog Friendly   Author's Homepage   E-mail Dog Friendly   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Consider yourself hugged, sister. In a non-threatening, don't-mean-to-create-an-uncomfortable-work-environment kind of way, of course. Please don't sue.

Oh, and I'm sorry about the Neil Diamond, but it could have been worse. Could have been Neil Young!

Congratulations and Woof!

Dog Friendly

--------------------
"Nobody ever got stoned and beat up his old lady" -- Spence, snapdragonfly's friend

Posts: 768 | From: North Hollywood, CA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DawnStorm

Icon 506 posted      Profile for DawnStorm   E-mail DawnStorm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KatrinaDuck:
My coworkers must think I'm insane. But I don't care.

Tell them it's a pet thing, and that they wouldn't understand.
Glad to hear Regina is better--may she recover fully.

--------------------

Posts: 4771 | From: The Berkeley of the East Coast: Montgomery County MD | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LizzyJingleBells

Icon 105 posted      Profile for LizzyJingleBells   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Katrina, that's such good news. I hope your Regina is feeling better and gets to come home with you soon.

--------------------
If the only prayer you say in your life is thank you, that would suffice. - Meister Eckhart My Blog

Posts: 7725 | From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
landmammal
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for landmammal   E-mail landmammal   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yay!!! I cried when I read the OP, so it's great to hear she's bouncing back. Don't beat yourself up over not taking her in sooner- you're not a vet; of course you didn't know how serious it was, and you did what you thought was best at the time. And as for spending all that money on her- she's worth it. Don't let anyone give you a hard time about it. They just don't appreciate how special your kitty is and it's their loss.

From observations of my own pets, I think when they're sick they're just thinking about how miserable they are and don't want to make the effort of eating. If you can get them to just take a nibble of something (deli turkey tempts our kitty), it's like a little light bulb goes off- "Oh yeah, food is yummy & it feels good in my tum," and they start eating again. So hopefully now that Reggie's got some food in her she'll keep up with the eating. When you get her home, if her appetite falls off again try microwaving her (soft) food for a few seconds. That'll really bring out the smell, and might pique her interest.

Vibes and biiiiiiiig huuuuugs, and I hope she comes home soon.

--------------------
I can't put my arms down!

Posts: 273 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AQB, Max's DHB
Santa eBayby

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AQB, Max's DHB     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Aw, sweet good-lookin' Reggie. Max and I both send vibes for her continued recovery. Max also thanks you, as usual, for taking good care of his cousin.

--------------------
"The Potato Festival will never be the same without Evelena." (from an obituary in the Charleston, WV, Gazette)

Posts: 215 | From: living here in Allentown, PA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
babyshoes
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babyshoes   E-mail babyshoes   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks for the good update--more healing thoughts headed towards the kitty.

--------------------
"When Jesus said to love your enemies, I think he meant don't kill them." from a song by Linda K. Williams

Posts: 124 | From: Rappahannock County, VA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lydia Oh Lydia
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lydia Oh Lydia   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Katrina,
I just saw your post. More good vibes for Regina are heading your way.

--------------------
"My name is the symbol for my identity and must not be lost." Motto of the Lucy Stone League.

Posts: 1815 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
KatrinaDuck
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KatrinaDuck   E-mail KatrinaDuck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Good morning.
I went to see Reggie last night, but I couldn't stay long because I had my boyfriend with me, and he's a grouch.
She was purring and fussing and meowing, which means she's at least slightly back to normal, and she ate a few bites while we were there, which is always good.
I spoke with the vet this morning, though, and he said that he thinks she looks "yellower" today than yesterday (yellow coloring in the mouth and eyes is a sign of liver trouble). She's eating, but she isn't eating enough, and not consistantly. She can maybe make a full recovery if she eats enough, and he says he still wants to put in a feeding tube to make sure that she gets enough calories...
I don't know. I'm gone all day, and I could feed her in the mornings and at night, but there's a 10 hour span there where it's just not possible for me to be home. I'm not allowed to bring her to work, and if I leave for 2 hours in the middle of the day (hour commute), I probably won't have much of a job to come back to after a few days. And can she eat normally with a feeding tube? I'd be trapping her without any way to stop her little rumbling tummy!
I'm hoping we can do syringe-feeding instead (squirting it into her mouth so she has to swallow it), which isn't as mean as it sounds.
The doctor said he'd call me back later and we'd talk about it, as soon as the results from the ultrasound come in.
They did an ultrasound yesterday, and sent it out to be read - we should hear back today or tomorrow at the latest. She has a shaved tummy now... I guess it's a good thing she's always laying down on a towel, or I'd be afraid that she'd be cold.
Basically...
I keep hearing that she COULD get better, but everyone is being careful to make sure that I know that it isn't definate - she could still go the other way. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up... but she seems to be getting better, and I just can't help it. How can I not get my hopes up when she's doing better? I'm trying very hard to think positively.

--------------------

Lainie

It's a tough line to walk, trying to stay positive without gettiing your hopes up too high. You need to prepare yourself for the worst while hoping for the best. We're still pulling for Regina.

--------------------

KatrinaDuck
Jingle Bell Hock

Update:
I spoke with the vet last night, and they got the results of the ultrasound back - nary a spot! Yay!! Of course, there could still be something there, but there aren't any huge glaring tumors or anything nasty like that.
They're going to do a semi-biopsy today (use a needle instead of cutting her open), to make sure that they don't get any cancer cells.
I'm going to be syringe-feeding her, instead of putting in a feeding tube, since she's eating already a little bit on her own, and hope that it works well.
The best news of all - she's coming home tonight!! I'm so excited... she's not totally better yet, but she'll be out of kitty ICU, and home here with me, so I don't stay up nights wondering what and how she's doing.
Thank you all for good vibes and happy wishes and prayers. [Smile]
Kat

--------------------

LizzyJingleBells

Icon 99 posted      Profile for LizzyJingleBells   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Katrina, that's great news! Keep us updated on how your kitty does once she's home.

--------------------

KatrinaDuck
Jingle Bell Hock

Reggie's home! YAY!!
I brought her home from the vet yesterday, with six medications (including a potassium supplement, an appetite stimulant, and a can of stuff that's basically liquid calories for cats).
She woke me up this morning with a resounding "MRRRRRRRRRRRR-ROW!!!", which almost brought tears to my eyes: not only did I think I'd never hear that again, but she was calling for breakfast. She's eating! (Well... sometimes. Not enough, but I'm squirting what she doesn't eat on her own into her mouth.)
She's a lot less yellow than she was, and is currently laying on my boyfriend's office chair (her favorite spot), staring at me. She spent most of the day there... I notice that she looks at me most of the time. I'm not sure how much of that is "I'm glad to be home with you" and how much is "I don't want you to pick me up and make me swallow stuff anymore," but I'll take either one.
Thanks to everyone for your love, support, and non-awkward hugs. I really appreciate it... and I'm sure she would, too, if she was literate
Katrina and Reggie

--------------------

LizzyJingleBells

Icon 99 posted      Profile for LizzyJingleBells   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yeah! Oh Katrina, that's such wonderful news. I'm so glad your Reggie is home and recovering nicely. I hope she continues to get better.

--------------------

Para
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Para     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Katrina, my heart really goes out to you on this. I lost a kitty to liver failure that came on very suddenly a couple of years ago, and it absolutely broke my heart to read about your Reggie going through something similar. Out of curiousity, what is your vet having you feed her? Mine recommended high-carb foods, even things like sweet potato baby food to "kick start" her liver. It sounds like Regina's a real fighter (and she's a real beauty!), and I hope that she keeps giving recovery her all. Vibes and purrs from myself and the Phantomcat, who adopted me after I lost my other kitty.

--------------------
"But what of the golden spider-duck and the squat crimson pig?"

Posts: 425 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
KatrinaDuck
Jingle Bell Hock

Update, a few weeks later:
Thanks again to everyone for your support. [Smile] I'm sorry I haven't updated this lately. I don't really have much of an excuse, except that I didn't want to bore you with it, but here's the lastest news:

Reggie is home, happy, and healthy again. I've taken a thousand photos, which I will upload as soon as I get home tonight. Her fur is growing back (though slowly, so it looks like she's wearing a boot where they shaved her arm for the IV), and she's washing herself again, which is a HUGE improvement. Her fur is getting healthy and shiny again, and there's a twinkle in her eye. A mischevious, I'm-going-to-pounce-on-your-feet-while-you're-on-the-phone twinkle. As it should be.
She's eating on her own - no force-feeding! She's not only eating, but she's waiting for me in the kitchen in the morning for breakfast, and begging for food anytime I go near the kitchen, whether or not she's eaten recently. It also doesn't matter what it is that's out on the counter - she wants it. (Since when do cats demand apple butter?)
She's gained some weight, which is wonderful, and you can't feel her spine so much anymore.
She's finished her pills - thank God - so we don't have to fight anymore about that. One of the easiest ways to tell that she was getting stonger was that it was harder and harder to get her mouth open to give her medication. Not that I blame her... I'm sure it tasted nasty, and there were several to take a day. I felt so bad, though... she'd hide and look offended that I would have the unmitigated gall to do such a thing to her, and then she'd slowly come out and come back to me, as if to say, "will you pet me now? I'm afraid you're going to shove things in my mouth, but I really could use a snuggle."
She's also talking again, which I didn't realize how much I missed. The little "mrrrr.... mrrrow!" is the cutest thing in the world, and when she's demanding something, I've never heard a cat use more syllables in one meow.
She's still afraid of most people (myself and the boyfriend being the exceptions), but she's getting better at that, too. We had a couple friends over this weekend - real cat people who wanted to see her - and she graced them with her presence twice, running through the room at top speed to say "hi, I don't know you and you don't know me, but now you can admire how pretty I am. But no touching!" As soon as they left, she came and sat with me and demanded attention and popcorn.
She started playing again, at least a little bit, and she's hiding less and cuddling more. She's taken it as her responsibility to watch TV with me so I don't get lonely, and to keep my lap warm while I'm on the computer. I was actually late to work this morning because she was in my lap, purring and cuddling, and I didn't want to leave.
You've never seen such a spoiled rotten cat, and I intend to keep her that way. My little angel gets anything she wants.
I bought the cats a pet fountain, where the water circulates and keeps clean, and the both of them are drinking lots and lots of water... hopefully, that will help keep them healthy.

On a complete side-note, did you know that cats can get asthma? Nestle, my 2 year old, was having trouble breathing the other day, and it turns out he's asthmatic (vet trip, pills, and he's his usual self again). It was news to me... it's a good thing I watch them both like a hawk now.

I'll upload photos when I get home from work tonight. Just a warning, though - no matter how happy she is or how much she's purring, Reggie always looks completely pissed off.

--------------------

DawnStorm

Icon 99 posted      Profile for DawnStorm   E-mail DawnStorm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Great news!! Thanks for the update!

--------------------

Lainie

I'm so glad to hear Reggie is better!

quote:
Originally posted by KatrinaDuck:
She's also talking again, which I didn't realize how much I missed. The little "mrrrr.... mrrrow!" is the cutest thing in the world, and when she's demanding something, I've never heard a cat use more syllables in one meow.

One of our cats does that! He also meows with a glottal stop sometimes. ME-OW. ME-OW.

quote:
On a complete side-note, did you know that cats can get asthma? Nestle, my 2 year old, was having trouble breathing the other day, and it turns out he's asthmatic (vet trip, pills, and he's his usual self again). It was news to me... it's a good thing I watch them both like a hawk now.
Get thee to the Letters You Wish You Could Send thread. Barbara just posted about her cat being diagnosed asthmatic, and another poster with an asthmatic cat offered tips.

--------------------

Giselle
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giselle     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Glad to hear Regina is doing better!

--------------------
Ralphie, get off the stage sweetheart.

Posts: 2041 | From: Yuba City, California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
KatrinaDuck
Jingle Bell Hock

As promised, here is a photo of the happy and healthy Reggie. I apologize for the color, but she blinks every time I use the flash, so I'm stuck with no-flash and attempting to color-correct (which is much better than a blind kitty, I know).

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages