snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Police Blotter » Police: Man Drinks Beer During Arrest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Police: Man Drinks Beer During Arrest
tribrats
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 213 posted      Profile for tribrats   Author's Homepage   E-mail tribrats   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
...they found him drinking a 40-ounce bottle of beer, which he continued to drink as officers confronted him.

quote:
Police said that when he was booked, Allain told officers, "You can charge me with whatever you want. It's not going to stop me from drinking and driving."

--------------------
Snopes is moving! Here's snopes' announcement.
Come here to re-register!

Posts: 2448 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
happyholidaysfrog
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happyholidaysfrog   Author's Homepage   E-mail happyholidaysfrog   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
um, yeah, I think as long as he refuses to quit D&D I think they ought to refuse to let him go free to possibly kill someone.

I know that won't happen, but maybe those around him will get lucky and he'll kill himself without hurting anyone else.

--------------------
~All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream~
E.A.Poe

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
~James Dean~

Posts: 516 | From: Anderson, Indiana | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
patriot1
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patriot1   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Candidate for "Moron of the Year" for sure. Take away his driving privileges, take away his vehicle, make him blow into a brethalyzer every day, put him on an electronic tether, my guess he would still find a way to drink and drive. Putting him in jail would probably only temporarily halt the problem. Unfortunately. What an idiot.

--------------------
"Pray....one for another." JAMES 5:16 NKJV

Posts: 26 | From: Wayne, Michigan | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages