snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Police Blotter » Teen rapes mom to get back at brother (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Teen rapes mom to get back at brother
Pseudo_Croat
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VersesBatman:
Psuedo Croat, your question is like asking "So what's the best way to kill someone?"

How so? One can have one's revenge on someone without killing someone, so I don't see the parallel.

- Pseudo_Croat

--------------------
"At all events, people who deny the influence of smaller nations should remember that the Croats have the rest of us by the throats." - Norman Davies, Europe: A History

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.

Posts: 4578 | From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pseudo_Croat

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dropbear:
The problem for me is that the whole idea of 'revenge" - particularly in regard to some relationship slight - involves descending into infantile behaviour.

And what's the point of being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes?

- Pseudo_Croat

--------------------
"At all events, people who deny the influence of smaller nations should remember that the Croats have the rest of us by the throats." - Norman Davies, Europe: A History

Posts: 4578 | From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dropbear
Angels from the Realms so Glurgy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dropbear     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pseudo_Croat:
quote:
Originally posted by Dropbear:
The problem for me is that the whole idea of 'revenge" - particularly in regard to some relationship slight - involves descending into infantile behaviour.

And what's the point of being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes?

- Pseudo_Croat

I love being childish sometimes - when I hurt my leg the other day I told Mrs D it would feel better if she bought me a Lego Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer. So she did. It took me 5 hours to put it together [Big Grin] .

Being childish is excellent fun. And the brilliant thing is that as an adult I can know the boundaries of childish behaviour and I can choose to stop myself before being childish gets out of control and hurts me or another person. (Which is why I didn't ask for the Lego Star Wars Death Star and why Mrs D wouldn't have bought it for me anyway - too expensive)

Of course if you want to you can decide that you don't care whether your behaviour hurts another person. You can act without any thought for the consequences. You can say "My feelings are hurt and I'm gonna hurt the other person back". My son does this. He's 4. You need to decide how old you are going to act.

Dropbear

--------------------
" The villagers had said justice had been done, and she'd lost patience and told them to go home, then, and pray to whatever gods they believed in that it was never done to them. -- (Terry Pratchett)

Posts: 823 | From: Hobart, Tasmania | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jessboo
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessboo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by VersesBatman:
Psuedo Croat, your question is like asking "So what's the best way to kill someone?"

How so? One can have one's revenge on someone without killing someone, so I don't see the parallel.

- Pseudo_Croat

I think you're missing the point. Your question is like asking 'how long is a piece of string'. It's unanswerable.

--------------------
Join me on Lost - www.lost.eu/edcf

Do you have any wine? All of this would go a lot smoother in an altered state of reality.

Posts: 779 | From: Southampton, England | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guruwan2b   Author's Homepage   E-mail guruwan2b   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yet another thread turns into PC's personal crusade to ask unanswerable questions....

--------------------
Too much of this navel gazing and we'll disappear up our own arses.
Danvers Carew

Posts: 7465 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pseudo_Croat

quote:
Originally posted by jessBOO:
I think you're missing the point. Your question is like asking 'how long is a piece of string'. It's unanswerable.

And why is it unanswerable?

--------------------

Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What is the sound of one hand clapping?

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DemonWolf

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemonWolf     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Four Kitties:
What is the sound of one hand clapping?

This: *opens and closes one hand rapidly so as to make a small clapping sound*

[Big Grin]

quote:
I love being childish sometimes - when I hurt my leg the other day I told Mrs D it would feel better if she bought me a Lego Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer. So she did. It took me 5 hours to put it together [Big Grin] .

I would describe that as child-like rather than childish. The difference is that the former indicates that one has the ability to view things as a child while the latter indicates the lack of maturity expected of an adult.

Now, if you'd pitched a tantrum until Mrs. D bought the legos, then you'd have been childish... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Friends are like skittles: they come in many colors, and some are fruity!

IMJW-052804

Posts: 7224 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dr. Dave
Frosty the Pitchman

Icon 500 posted      Profile for Dr. Dave     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oyoyoy. Two pages of "why did you ask this inane question?" I am going to try to answer it as a concrete question with a concrete answer.

quote:
I was simply wondering if there was a better way of getting back at the person instead of rape.

First of all, almost anything would be "a better way" than raping a third party. I guess killing the mother would have been worse. Heck, even raping the brother would have at least been more logical, if not "better." Doing anything short of murder to the brother would have been more logical, if not "better."

If he felt a childish need for revenge, how about letting the air out of his brother's tires? Not much point other than being an @55, but I would submit that as "a better way" than raping an inebriated person who happened to be one's own mother.

How about (without violence or destruction of property, and minimal inconvenience to outsiders) sabotaging the brother's next date with the disputed girlfriend? How about going out and landing an even hotter girlfriend. (I know, I know, there would be the pesky issue of using the other girl.)

Or he could do what other jilted lovers do- post compromising pictures on the internet.

I guess if the plot requires revenge, I would vote for sabotaging the date. With a little creativity, a hilarious slap-stick style scene could result. Try to involve a waiter with a thick accent. You know, to entertain the audience before the next plot development.

ETA: DemonWolf do I get points for noting Bart Simpson, answering Lisa in the library? [lol]

Posts: 400 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DemonWolf

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemonWolf     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Half points, because it was on the clifftop, not the library.

[Razz]

--------------------

IMJW-052804

Posts: 7224 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sara at home

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara at home   E-mail Sara at home   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
While P_C moved the line by changing the question to cover a hypothetical person, not the one in the OP, the question needs to be asked, "Is the person seeking revenge really the one wronged?" My observation is that people who seek "revenge" often aren't the ones wronged.

--------------------
Assume that all my posts will be edited at least once. Dyslexic -- can't spell, can't type, can't proofread.

Posts: 8317 | From: Reading, PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dr. Dave
Frosty the Pitchman

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Dave     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
DW:But she took him to the library in the same episode, right? ("Riiiight, we 'borrow' the books [wink, wink].")

Sara: Of course you are correct. We have not even gotten into the whole idea of fighting over the girlfriend, thus implying ownership of and a lack of input from her. Where's Ryda anyway? [Wink]

Posts: 400 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ryda Wong, EBfCo.
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryda Wong, EBfCo.   E-mail Ryda Wong, EBfCo.   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Dave:
Of course you are correct. We have not even gotten into the whole idea of fighting over the girlfriend, thus implying ownership of and a lack of input from her. Where's Ryda anyway? [Wink]

Ryda was asleep until 5:35 MT, then she was getting strapped into a black leather corset and putting on scary halloween makeup, because our company is doing our yearly "give the kids a sugar rush" day, then on a bus until she got to work.

At least my tits look steller. I'm not sure it was worth it, though I do hate to dissappoint the kiddies (apparently half the population in the metro denver area thought it was worth it too).

See, I'm not a ravening feminist all the time.

Ummm, yeah. Ownership. But that isn't an unusual problem.

What is unusual is the target of the perp's anger and need for dominance. Raping the girlfriend would have been a more expected punishment. Raping the mother?

Seems to me like this particular person has lost all understanding of women as individual human beings and sees them only as objects to be dominated, things on which to take out his anger or lust. He seems to have made a habit of rape, and, to him, mom's just another hole.

And what, on earth, was the other brother doing during this?

--------------------
So many spankings! It feels so good! But at the same time, I don't care about meeting your family! - I'mNotDedalus:

Posts: 3216 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sara at home

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara at home   E-mail Sara at home   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Raping the passed out drunk mother.

I'm going to take a wild guess that this family is a tad "disfunctional".

--------------------
Assume that all my posts will be edited at least once. Dyslexic -- can't spell, can't type, can't proofread.

Posts: 8317 | From: Reading, PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
franjava
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for franjava     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
P_C, if you really want revenge ideas... itching powder in the underwear is good, or putting NAIR in the shampoo bottle (less acceptable, though!) but you don't NFBSKing RAPE someone (let alone your own danged mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) This guy is 19 years old and should have had MUCH more sense than that. He needs serious mental help and to be locked up for quite a while. Asking how he could have better gotten revenge is entirely moot.

Now, can we get back to the OP and start being angry and disgusted at this kid again?

Thank you. [Big Grin]

P.S. I'm usually not this pissy.

--------------------
Never eat anything given to you by a toddler.

Posts: 258 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Richard W

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard W   E-mail Richard W   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ryda Wong:
At least my tits look steller.

Are we allowed to imagine looking at your tits? Damn, that changes everything...
Posts: 8725 | From: Ipswich - the UK's 9th Best Place to Sleep! | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Giselle
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giselle     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
how ought you go about doing it?

Your insane questions are just mind boggling.

I think if you are just not up for raping someone for revenge then you have no business getting revenge. [Roll Eyes]

Besides, taming the savages is a much more pressing matter.

--------------------
Ralphie, get off the stage sweetheart.

Posts: 2041 | From: Yuba City, California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guruwan2b   Author's Homepage   E-mail guruwan2b   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, I for one want to hear more about Ryda's stellar tits..... [fish] [fish]

Sorry....

The kid has shown by raping a 16 year old and his own mother that he has emotional/social/mental problems (either/or/all three). He needs to be put where he can't cause any further harm to females in his vicinity.

guru

--------------------
Too much of this navel gazing and we'll disappear up our own arses.
Danvers Carew

Posts: 7465 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pseudo_Croat

Icon 101 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
If he felt a childish need for revenge, how about letting the air out of his brother's tires? Not much point other than being an @55, but I would submit that as "a better way" than raping an inebriated person who happened to be one's own mother.

How about (without violence or destruction of property, and minimal inconvenience to outsiders) sabotaging the brother's next date with the disputed girlfriend? How about going out and landing an even hotter girlfriend. (I know, I know, there would be the pesky issue of using the other girl.)

Or he could do what other jilted lovers do- post compromising pictures on the internet.

I guess if the plot requires revenge, I would vote for sabotaging the date. With a little creativity, a hilarious slap-stick style scene could result. Try to involve a waiter with a thick accent. You know, to entertain the audience before the next plot development.

Now that's the kind of thing I'm looking for. I do kinda like the idea of letting the air out of his brother's tires. It kinda strikes me as the kind of prank you'd see in a children's movie. Heck, the fella's 19, he ought to have had an entire arsenal of pranks like this under his belt by now. But noooo, instead of pulling a prank on his bro, he had to fly off the handle and rape someone. Now that's not thinking before you act.

Like I said, this rape seems to have been more motivated by rage rather than power.

--------------------

Ryda Wong, EBfCo.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryda Wong, EBfCo.   E-mail Ryda Wong, EBfCo.   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Wilkins III:
quote:

Are we allowed to imagine looking at your tits? Damn, that changes everything...
Sure. They aren't that different than other people's. Just larger and more prominant. [Razz]

Ryda "I never should have said that in this thread, should I" Wong

--------------------
So many spankings! It feels so good! But at the same time, I don't care about meeting your family! - I'mNotDedalus:

Posts: 3216 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dr. Dave
Frosty the Pitchman

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Dave     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So, I could claim that this morning I beckonned, and within minutes a woman with stellar-looking breasts and wearing a black leather corset answered? And I would be factually accurate?

I love this board. Thanks for making my day, Ryda!

[Razz] [fish] [fish] [fish]

ETA: Oh, I meant to add that I believe we will need a cite for all of this. A link to pictures would be fine. [Big Grin]

quote:

quote:
Sure. They aren't that different than other people's. Just larger and more prominant.

DemonWolf

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Wilkins III:
quote:

Sure. They aren't that different than other people's. Just larger and more prominant. [Razz]

Ryda "I never should have said that in this thread, should I" Wong

I don't beleive you. I'll need pics.

(I hope she buy that.)
(Damn, did I just post that out loud? I need to get a quieter inner monologue.)

--------------------

IMJW-052804

Ryda Wong, EBfCo.

quote:
So, I could claim that this morning I beckonned, and within minutes a woman with stellar-looking breasts and wearing a black leather corset answered? And I would be factually accurate?

I love this board. Thanks for making my day, Ryda!

ETA: Oh, I meant to add that I believe we will need a cite for all of this. A link to pictures would be fine. [Big Grin]

quote:

quote:
Sure. They aren't that different than other people's. Just larger and more prominant.

We'll see..... [Wink]

--------------------

STF
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STF   Author's Homepage   E-mail STF   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by poisoned candy from strangers:
What drove you to ask such a thing?

I was simply wondering if there was a better way of getting back at the person instead of rape. In other words, if you really, really were more interested in vengeance than making up, what would be the best way to do it?

- Pseudo_Croat

I didn't think you'd ever ask a question that shocked me, but here you have.

--------------------
STF on MySpace

Posts: 5186 | From: Coweta County, GA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DemonWolf

What disturbs me is the (possibly unintended) implication that cannot imagine an alternative to raping an unconscious drunk who was not even a party to the altercation as a means of revenge. At least if he raped the girlfriend, there would be some (sick, twisted, depraved) logic to the act. That part bothers me most about the op.

--------------------

IMJW-052804

Finite Fourier Alchemy
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Finite Fourier Alchemy   E-mail Finite Fourier Alchemy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by STF:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by poisoned candy from strangers:
What drove you to ask such a thing?

I was simply wondering if there was a better way of getting back at the person instead of rape. In other words, if you really, really were more interested in vengeance than making up, what would be the best way to do it?

- Pseudo_Croat

I didn't think you'd ever ask a question that shocked me, but here you have.
I'm pretty sure Pseudo_Croat is a primative script which nevertheless does a good job at emulating a message board member. It parses statements and inappropriately rehashes them into questions, using simple syntax reminiscent of ELIZA.

("What makes you think I parse simple statements and rehash them into questions? And what is simple syntax reminiscent of ELIZA?")

So I wouldn't get too bothered.

--------------------
Thinking about New England / missing old Japan

Posts: 2603 | From: Virginia | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Little Pink Pill
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little Pink Pill     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DemonWolf:
What disturbs me is the (possibly unintended) implication that cannot imagine an alternative to raping an unconscious drunk who was not even a party to the altercation as a means of revenge. At least if he raped the girlfriend, there would be some (sick, twisted, depraved) logic to the act. That part bothers me most about the op.

It seems completely random, or an "all women are the same" thing, but maybe it has to do with family dynamics. If the brother and the mom get along and our little psychopath is an outcast, I can see where the rapist could be so disattached from his mother that he saw her only as a vulnerability in his brother's life. He couldn't hurt him, so he hurt what his brother loved.

It's incredibly cowardly, but to a very sick, very lonely mind, I can see where this would make "sense" in the same way it makes sense to rape the family members of enemy soldiers.

--------------------
The technical term is narcissism. You can't believe everything is your fault unless you also believe you're all powerful.--House

Posts: 2684 | From: Budapest | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RingKeeper
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RingKeeper     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I agree with Ryda (not about her tits as I've not seen them, although I'm sure they're lovely). The obvious form of retaliation would have been to rape the girlfriend. It leads me to believe that the explaination may have nothing to do with the crime.

The kid is not well, that's apparent. He may have had a fight with the brother, come home, seen his mother passed out and took the opportunity to vent his anger on a vunerable victim. That doesn't mean he did it to get back at the brother. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some underlying issues with the mother as well. Not that that would excuse his actions.

--------------------
There are just some things a dog can't explain to a monkey.

Posts: 2529 | From: Newfoundland | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
But raping the girlfriend would not hurt the brother. Unless she was also the brother's girlfriend. I agree with LPP that it probably has something to do with family dynamics.

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pseudo_Croat

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Finite Fourier Alchemy:
I'm pretty sure Pseudo_Croat is a primative script which nevertheless does a good job at emulating a message board member. It parses statements and inappropriately rehashes them into questions, using simple syntax reminiscent of ELIZA.

("What makes you think I parse simple statements and rehash them into questions? And what is simple syntax reminiscent of ELIZA?")

So I wouldn't get too bothered.

I'm afraid you lose. There is a very real human behind this keyboard, with no artificial intelligence involved. A bit of real stupidity, perhaps, but I digress. [Wink]

I'm a human being who just happens to answer a lot of (sometimes stupid or crazy) questions. I ask all these questions because I'm very curious about the world and how to respond to unusual situations. If it's becoming annoying to y'all, I apologize greatly.

- Pseudo "100% natural" Croat

--------------------

candycane from strangers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I think the article said the reason he was getting back a the brother was because of a fight over a girlfriend, so the girlfriend would be his brother's. Raping her would (be disgusting and sick) get back at both her and the brother.

ETA: This is in response to Rhiandmoi's post

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I read the same thing and got that it was the rapist's girlfriend.

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, the way I took it was that she was the rapist's girlfriend, but then was with the brother. I think I need to go re-read the article, I'm probably remembering it wrong.

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dr. Dave
Frosty the Pitchman

I took "a fight over a girlfriend" as they both wanted her/ she was with one and then the other, and that the rapist "lost out" in the end. Maybe y'all are too progressive to fathom such a situation ? [Wink]
DemonWolf

quote:
I took "a fight over a girlfriend" as they both wanted her/ she was with one and then the other, and that the rapist "lost out" in the end. Maybe y'all are too progressive to fathom such a situation ? [Wink]

I read it the same way too.

--------------------

IMJW-052804

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages