snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Police Blotter » Whodunit? Body washes up near 'CSI: Miami' set

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whodunit? Body washes up near 'CSI: Miami' set
Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 81 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Story here.

quote:
A man's body floated up near where a crew was filming a scene for the crime show "CSI: Miami," authorities said.

The body washed up early Friday in Biscayne Bay at Bicentennial Park, which film crews were using as a helicopter staging ground for aerial shots of a fictional offshore investigation for the CBS show, police said.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't worry, it's just his stunt man.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pseudo_Croat
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 213 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Man, the reality shows are getting too real if you ask me. [Eek!]

- Pseudo "art imitates life imitates art" Croat

--------------------
"At all events, people who deny the influence of smaller nations should remember that the Croats have the rest of us by the throats." - Norman Davies, Europe: A History

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.

Posts: 4578 | From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
YNot2k
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 202 posted      Profile for YNot2k     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
FINALLY someone on set whose acting is stiffer than David Caruso's!
[lol]

--------------------
That guy on the TV news will never talk about me / But then everyone he shows is unhappy.
Ralph Covert/Bad Examples, "New Guitar"

Posts: 22 | From: Palm Harbor, FL | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spikey
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spikey   E-mail Spikey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
They could do a great 'fourth wall' episode (similar to Wes Craven's New Nightmare) where the actors on the set of CSI Miami end up dealing with a murder case.

Of course in reality they wouldn't deal with the case, it'd go to the police and the 'real' CSIs. But I'm sure they could have the actors all being interviewed by the CSIs, and it turns out it was...the boom mike operator! Etc.. Could be really good.

Or not.

--------------------
"The fact that "uvula" and "vulva" look and sound similar was just a happy coincidence." - Lainie

Posts: 548 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Nion
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nion         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That would actually be thoroughly enjoyable to watch! It could be a one-off episode like they occasionally did with the X-Files. A "let's have fun" kind of thing for one episode, and then back to the storyline. I like it!

--------------------
It can't rain all the time.

Posts: 1102 | From: Iowa | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spikey
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spikey   E-mail Spikey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
[Big Grin] Exactly! I love those kind of things! Suspend your belief in the show, and let's have a bit of fun for an episode. I can't think of many shows brave enough to do that for an episode (although I'm sure some of you will help me out [Smile] )

--------------------
"The fact that "uvula" and "vulva" look and sound similar was just a happy coincidence." - Lainie

Posts: 548 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Toys for big boys.
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toys for big boys.     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Happened with CSI New York too

--------------------
I am not taking lectures on physics from a man in tights.

Posts: 236 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
blucanary
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blucanary   Author's Homepage   E-mail blucanary   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You know I always thought those bodies looked too real.

--------------------
I would add my signature but the pen won't write on the screen.

Posts: 458 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages