snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Nigerian Scam Archive » Mr Prince Kular from Sierra Leon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mr Prince Kular from Sierra Leon
Tootsie Plunkette
Buy a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella

Icon 210 posted      Profile for Tootsie Plunkette   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I got excited, until I realized that "Prince" is his name, not his title. So forget him!
-----

Subject: STRICTLY PERSONAL FROM (DAKAR) SENEGAL

My Dear,

I am Mr Prince Kular from Sierra Leon.I am 23 years old and presently residing in Dakar-Senegal because of the political crisis in my Country. I got your contact in strict confidence through Senegal Chamber of Commerce. I would Honestly want to seek for an immediate assistance from you, I have $12.5 Million US dollars belonging to my late Father Mr Desmond Kular who was held bondage by the Rebels during the crisis and was letter killed.

I ran to Senegal refugee Camp when I Discovered danger to my life and that of my only sister Theresa untill the death of my beloved father he paked the above mentioned Amount in a METAL TRUNK BOX and deposdit it with a SECURITY COMPANY in Europe for safe keeping i have every Documents regards the transaction I have contacted the SECURITY COMPANY and confirmed the safety of the money/inheritance,

As it is, I have the intention of investing the money oversees and however needed a Foreigner who is capable of giving adequate assistance to me by the way of clearing the money from the SECURITY COMPANY and thereafter forwarding it to your Account for investments. I have nice percentage of the money for you. If Necessary, Please do feel free to ask me questions on this as I wait for your reply soonest.

THANKS
Prince Kular.

--------------------
--Tootsie

Posts: 5017 | From: Greater Seattle | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages