snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Entertainment Archive » Kutcher's rep says Web site is a hoax

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kutcher's rep says Web site is a hoax
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 09 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A rep for Ashton Kutcher says cell phone messages allegedly pulled off the TV and film star's cell phone and posted on the Internet are fake.

http://pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/entertainment/s_377741.html

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Electrotiger
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Electrotiger   E-mail Electrotiger   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My wife an I only listened to one of them, the alleged "sexual encounter" recap, and it was about 10 seconds in before we looked at each other and said, "Fake."

They sound very canned, like someone reading from a script.

--------------------
Mr. Sagan did not go too fars, If you just took the time to scan its,
You'd count billions and billions of stars, And billions and billions of planets.

Posts: 332 | From: Kansas City, MO | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ChelleGame
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChelleGame   E-mail ChelleGame   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Someone was PUNK'D!! [lol] (I know, lame, but had to "say" it!)

--------------------
Michelle

Posts: 953 | From: Ely, Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Emke
Ron Mexico

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emke   E-mail Emke   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I can't even listen to them. Whenever I click on one, it just goes straight to my "homepage".

--------------------
Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 30 | From: Mechelen, Belgium | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages