snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Entertainment Archive » Celebrities with Disabilities? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Celebrities with Disabilities?
Chris J
Hotel California Roll

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Chris J     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Spider in the Ointment:
Tony Iommi the guitarist from Black Sabbath has lost a lot of his fingers in an industrial accident... this was before he became their guitarist, and some cynics say it explains their simplistic style.

A couple of finger tips, yes. The second paragraph here explains the accident and how he overcame it. As for those 'cynics' I wonder how much of the Sabbath albums they've heard beyond the band's early 'hits' like "Iron Man", but I'll get back on topic here and also mention this page about the jazz guitarist Django Reinhardt who is mentioned in the above link.
Posts: 1325 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tlqeeeee
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 502 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gnarly:
I didn't see M.S. mentioned yet.

Now, M.S. is a lil different -it is relapsing and remitting and doesn't necessarily mean you will progress to a stage where you are no longer ambulatory.

I gotta step in... SOME MS is relapsing/remitting, as you describe. But there's another kind of MS, known as "secondary progressive," in which people DO NOT recover from whatever problems they encounter. *I* have relapsing/remitting. The lady across the street fron where I grew up had secondary progressive. When we moved in, she seemed hale and hearty. ten hears later, just before she passed away, she was wheelchair bound and on a respirator.

(Apparently, since my diagnosis, there have actually been further refinements of the disease, to FOUR distinct kinds. I don't know details about the four, just the two.)

But I digress.

The deaf woman who has appeared on "West Wing" several times is Marlee Maitlin. She won an Oscar for "Children of a Lesser God."

I read the other day that Halle Berry has diabetes, and recently weaned herself off of insulin injections. And SHE won an Oscar.

Trollface: I LOVE this quote from Aimee Mullins! ("I hate it when people say that I don't have any legs. I've got three pairs.") Makes me feel not so bad about how I'm going to tell my young daughter, when we're going over body parts: "Mommy has one ankle, two feet, three knees, and four thighs!"

Ain't componential body parts fun?

--tlqEEEEE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
joan

Icon 01 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have heard in the past a large number of stars suffer from bipolar disorder. Patty Duke and Jay North ( Dennis the Menace) are two I can think of.
Same with the late David Strickland ( Suddenly Susan ) and Dana Plato ( Diff'rent Strokes ).

This may explain why Jay North over the years flip flops when it comes to his opinions of his former tv show. One minute he speaks with respect in talking about his Dennis co-stars and damns them the next.

Nolly
Fin City

Icon 09 posted      Profile for Nolly   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tlqeeeee:
quote:
Originally posted by Gnarly:
I didn't see M.S. mentioned yet.

Now, M.S. is a lil different -it is relapsing and remitting and doesn't necessarily mean you will progress to a stage where you are no longer ambulatory.

I gotta step in... SOME MS is relapsing/remitting, as you describe. But there's another kind of MS, known as "secondary progressive," in which people DO NOT recover from whatever problems they encounter.
You are right. [Embarrassed] Apologies for mot mentioning the secondary progressive stage. I was just trying to point out that with all the other disabilities/challenges mentioned, a person with relapsing/remitting M.S sometimes does not have symptoms for many months/years at a time.

Nol "maybe I was burying my head in the sand...and hoping..."
[Frown]

--------------------
DON'T waste money on expensive paper shredders to avoid having your identity stolen. Simply place a few dog turds in the bin bags along with your old bank statements..

Posts: 102 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
trollface
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 01 posted      Profile for trollface   Author's Homepage   E-mail trollface   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Thers' quite a few people on this thread that I've been surprised at. Peter Falk? Gordon Brown (texture like sun)? Bob Monkhouse?

quote:
Originally posted by tlqeeeee:
Trollface: I LOVE this quote from Aimee Mullins! ("I hate it when people say that I don't have any legs. I've got three pairs.") Makes me feel not so bad about how I'm going to tell my young daughter, when we're going over body parts: "Mommy has one ankle, two feet, three knees, and four thighs!"

Yeah, I thought it was not only funny, but also made a very valid point.

--------------------
seriously , everyone on here , just trys to give someone crap about something they do !! , its shitting me to tears.

Posts: 16061 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
The Spider in the Ointment

Art Malik was on the radio this morning and admitted to being dyslexic. He has left Hollywood, perhaps because they seem to typecast him as an Islamic terrorist half the time!
Hell's Granny
Xboxing Day

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Hell's Granny   Author's Homepage   E-mail Hell's Granny   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I never knew that Gordon Brown has only one eye. When i checked up on it, I found this Wikipedia page listing celebrities with visual disabilities.

--------------------
Oakleaf Circle - Elfin Magical Diary-Transit: the astrologers' newsletter

Posts: 1304 | From: South-West Scotland | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
plain-TALKing Yorkshire Woman
Harshmallow World

Icon 01 posted      Profile for plain-TALKing Yorkshire Woman   Author's Homepage   E-mail plain-TALKing Yorkshire Woman   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Tlqueeee, I am "gobsmacked(!)" how the heck did Halle Berry manage to wean herself off insulin?

I am an insulin dependent diabetic, and I find her claims to not need Insulin shots to be "partly" unbelieveable.

If you need insulin, generally, then you need insulin, end of story, for the rest of your life...
In the early "ish" stages of being diabetic, you can go through a "honeymoon phase" where the body's natural insulin kicks back in a bit, and the need for insulin goes down.

The problem is that the honeymoon phase does not last, and the person needs insulin just as much, if not more than before the honeymoon phase. However I believe HB is a diabetic of long-time standing. so the "she's-going-through-the-honeymoon-phase reasoning" doesn't quite scan with me.

Ta "still puzzled" lk

--------------------
...Can you tell tripe from truth?

Don't be an ignoranus:- an ignoranus is someone who is both stupid, and an ars*hole!

Posts: 1833 | From: The West Riding of God's-own county: Yorkshire UK | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Noemi
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 82 posted      Profile for Noemi   E-mail Noemi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A plain-TALK-ing Yorkshirewoman TM:
Tlqueeee, I am "gobsmacked(!)" how the heck did Halle Berry manage to wean herself off insulin?

I know several people who are diabetic who regulated their insulin levels through diet, exercise and sometimes certain drugs. I think a lot of it has to do mostly with age, physical condition and the stage the diabetes is at. One of my friends was able to do that until recently, but has since had to go back to using insulin.

Noemi

--------------------
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
My blog, no guarantees about witty or intelligent content. My current projects.
Coveted Beads <---- our eBay store, new items being added somewhat regularly

Posts: 8418 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Harshmallow World

Icon 01 posted      Profile for plain-TALKing Yorkshire Woman   Author's Homepage   E-mail plain-TALKing Yorkshire Woman   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Noemi:
quote:

I know several people who are diabetic who regulated their insulin levels through diet, exercise and sometimes certain drugs. I think a lot of it has to do mostly with age, physical condition and the stage the diabetes is at. One of my friends was able to do that until recently, but has since had to go back to using insulin.

Noemi

Noemi, are these folk you mention "maturity onset" or "Juvenile" diabetics? (talk asks, completing the thread hijack...)if they are taking meds for the diabetes, thenit's type II diabetes, the one that's also known as maturity onset.

If a person has Maturity Onset Diabetes, then yes food intake and exercise can have an effect in Blood glucose levels. Sometimes adhereing to a strict diet can help, there, like not needing to rely on their tablets or insulin, but I've never heard of juvenile diabetes working that way except for the short time during the honeymoon phase. and as I said in the previous post, the hopneymoon Phase ends and the person needs insulin again just as much as before.

Juvenile, or type I is usually an autoimmune problem, my pal K-- says, especially in someone who is already as slender as HB is. As another juvenile diabetic, of many years' standing, my friend K-- does not buy HB's story, either.

My own grandpa was a TII diabetic, and with strict control of his diet, which involved excluding refined sugars and cutting back on his carbs, generally, he managed his diabetes very well without meds, which he had needed to take at the begining of his diagnosis.

There definitely seems to be something not quite right about the HB story. it just doesn't add up.

Talk

--------------------

Don't be an ignoranus:- an ignoranus is someone who is both stupid, and an ars*hole!

Posts: 1833 | From: The West Riding of God's-own county: Yorkshire UK | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cobra4J
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 204 posted      Profile for Cobra4J   E-mail Cobra4J   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
How about some other oldies-

Moses told God he could not deliver the people because he was "slow of speech"- sounds like stuttering to me.

The apostle Paul talked of some type of "thorn in his flesh"- condition unknown, believed by some to be epilepsi. But what is known is that after being healed of blindness, many years later, someone records he went blind again, and apparently he was bo-legged.

It's believed Abraham Lincoln, and his wife, both suffered some mental ailment, possibly bipolar.

Some famous composer (name escapes me) wrote some fine music from his room in a sanitarium. And one of the people who helped write the english dictionary also lived in a home for the insane.

And lets not forget Helen Keller.

and FDR was of course crippled-

and the list goes on and on and on.

The point is, impairment does not mean "useless".

Posts: 479 | From: Owosso, MI | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tyler

Brian Wilson – deafness in one ear as a result of being beaten by his father as a child.
laura 2
The First USA Noel

Icon 01 posted      Profile for laura 2   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
T-Boz from the R&B group TLC has Sickle-Cell Anemia.

--------------------
My Belly Dance Business - Galatea Middle Eastern Dance - www.galateadancer.com

Q: What's the difference between an onion and a mizmar?
A: No one cries when they cut up a mizmar.

Posts: 786 | From: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Roy012
Xboxing Day

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Roy012     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Former Nebraska Senator Bob Kerrey has only one leg.

--------------------
"Excuse me, homes, but could you tell me how to get back to the interstate?"

Posts: 1245 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Harshmallow World

Roy 012 has prompted my memory that the chap who was running for president a either last time or the time before (is it Bob Dole? I forget his name I'm afraid..) has a parylised arm after a combat injury.

Talk

--------------------

Mosherette
Deck the Malls

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Mosherette     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Sir Steven Redgrave, five times Olympic rowing champion, is diabetic.

--------------------
Silence should never under any circumstances be construed as agreement. A lot of the time, it's simply a reflection that someone just said something so stupid that no response could possibly do it justice. - Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 8528 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Morgaine La Raq Star
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Morgaine La Raq Star   E-mail Morgaine La Raq Star   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Roy 012 has prompted my memory that the chap who was running for president a either last time or the time before (is it Bob Dole? I forget his name I'm afraid..) has a parylised arm after a combat injury.

Talk

That would be Bob Dole. IIRC, it's not paralysed, just locked in that position due to injury.
He once mentioned that he was glad the surgeon knew what he was doing & positioned the arm just right. Otherwise, his hand would have been forever at crotch level! [Eek!] [Big Grin]
He keeps a pen in that hand to discourage handshakes using that hand.

Morgaine

--------------------
I cannot live without books-Thomas Jefferson *~* A child educated only at school is an uneducated child - George Santayana
I'm going to pummel you with such zeal, Buddha will explode! *~* Never miss a good chance to shut up - Will Rogers

Posts: 6585 | From: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Harshmallow World

quote:
Originally posted by Morgaine la Fuzzy Reception:
quote:

Talk

That would be Bob Dole. IIRC, it's not paralysed, just locked in that position due to injury.
He once mentioned that he was glad the surgeon knew what he was doing & positioned the arm just right. Otherwise, his hand would have been forever at crotch level! [Eek!] [Big Grin]
He keeps a pen in that hand to discourage handshakes using that hand.

Morgaine

AAh, thanks for the help, Morgaine. I got the name right! Phew! I knew about the pen-holding thing, I was under the impression that it was a paralysis, not just the injury. I am not really "up" on American politics. I knew it was a presidential candidate, and I knew who I meant, I just couldn't place his name. I knew it wasn't Al Gore or Clinton, so that left me just the one option, LOL. (and a lot of crossed fingers!)

Ta "process of elimination!"lk

--------------------

vampyrviolia
Happy Holly Days

Icon 01 posted      Profile for vampyrviolia     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lolalola:
There was a news anchorwoman who was on in New York for many years by the name of Bree Walker whose hands were deformed.

I could have sworn she was a San Diego newsanchor. I know the name though. She appears as a newsanchor in the charlie sheen movie that takes place in a car. What was it called?
edit-His arm is actually stuck in place? I've always thought it was a prostetic.

--------------------
Hey, check out my dads website -- www.eastcountyhwy.com
He grooms dogs too.

Posts: 1593 | From: Bedias, TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

A lot of royals have had various problems due to their tendency towards incest and inbreeding...

Habsburgs had hare lips and speech defects.
Various Scots and English monarchs appear to have had Porphyria...
The last Tsarovitch had Diabetes, and so did several others of his distant relatives.

Gale
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Gale     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Various Scots and English monarchs appear to have had Porphyria...

If Browning is to be believed, *everybody* had Porphyria.

Gayle, just gliding through

Posts: 4811 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mosherette
Deck the Malls

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Mosherette     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Alexei was diabetic? I knew he had haemophilia, but not the diabetes. The haemophilia goes back to his relation to Queen Victoria (via his mother Tsarina Alexandra, who I think was Victoria's granddaughter) - Victoria was a carrier and passed it on to many of her descendants.

--------------------
Silence should never under any circumstances be construed as agreement. A lot of the time, it's simply a reflection that someone just said something so stupid that no response could possibly do it justice. - Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 8528 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Christie
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Christie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

The last Tsarovitch had Diabetes, and so did several others of his distant relatives.

I had always understood that diabetes was always fatal (and fairly quickly) prior to the development of insulin. Does anyone know what the life expectancy would have been for someone with diabetes at the turn of the last century?

--------------------
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. - Jean Kerr

Posts: 18428 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Hold the press!

Haemophilia NOT diabetes... was what the tsar's son had. Probably all the talk about diabetics here made me write that...

Mr. Furious

Icon 210 posted      Profile for Mr. Furious   Author's Homepage   E-mail Mr. Furious   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Haemophilia NOT diabetes... was what the tsar's son had.

As an added bonus, the Tsar's son's hemophilia was (indirectly) one of the things that helped along the downfall of the Romanovs, because it was the Tsarina's obsession with healing her son that helped Rasputin get into the inner circle.

--------------------
"He's not gonna let me in, I'm Mr. Dirty Mouth!"
- Jeffrey Coho (Craig Bierko), Boston Legal

Posts: 8729 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Harshmallow World

quote:
Originally posted by Chris That Girl tie:
quote:

I had always understood that diabetes was always fatal (and fairly quickly) prior to the development of insulin. Does anyone know what the life expectancy would have been for someone with diabetes at the turn of the last century?
Juvenile diabetes was fatal pretty quickly once the symptoms manifested themselves. It was fatal within weeks, usually.

Thanks to the synthesis (Development/ discovery ?) of the hormone insulin in the 1920's, the life expectancy for a "properly controlled" diabetic is now pretty much near normal.

Maturity onset diabetes "can" be fatal, but more from from poor control causing complications*, or lack of diagnosis. There are a lot of diagnosed tII diabetics in the uk, but the frightening fact is there are estimated to be 1 million type II diabetics undiagnosed walking about.

(* the problem is, because of it's slower in onset, maturity diabetes takes some time to be diagnosed as many are unaware of the symptoms. The longer it takes to dx, the more complications are likely to appear. Stroke, blindness, kidney disease heart attacks and vascular disease are common complications of porly managed Diabetes.)

Symptoms can include, but are not limited to:

Excessive thirst, pee-ing a lot, blurry eyesight, yeast infections/itching/ boils "down below" slow to heal cuts and weight loss.
See the info on diabetes at

diabetes.org.uk

If any of the above symptoms are present, it is a good idea to ask your GP to do a very simple urine test. all it involves is to pee into a container, and the doctor will dip a special stick, impregnated with glucose sensitive chemicals into the urine. The colour change of the coloured area of the stick will tell roughly how much, if any, glucose is in the urine. It's simple and easy to treat,if diabete is diagnosed.

All it involves are diet, or pills, occasionally insulin treatment (TII Diabetes) or (I promise, they are really) painless, easy jabs of insulin, twice or more daily (Juvenile or tI diabetes)

Talk

--------------------

trollface
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 01 posted      Profile for trollface   Author's Homepage   E-mail trollface   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I wanted to see which arm of Dole's was locked in position, so I did a google image search. There are pictures of him with both arms in various positions on the first 2 pages. Are you sure about his arm?

--------------------
seriously , everyone on here , just trys to give someone crap about something they do !! , its shitting me to tears.

Posts: 16061 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 606 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It's his right arm, that's why he shakes hands with his left.

Link here

Four Kitties

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Lord Beaverbrook, English media tycoon and owner of the Daily Express amongst other things, was a thalidomide baby, and had a withered hand.
Koshka
Deck the Malls

Icon 505 posted      Profile for Koshka         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Roy012:
Former Nebraska Senator Bob Kerrey has only one leg.

I thought all he lost was a foot?

I know both William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy have tinnitus (sp?). Nimoy has stated publicly that he thinks it was the explosion effects on a specific episode of Star Trek that did it -- the explosions were on the same side that they have problems with. I'd have to dig through my videotapes to get the episode title, though.

Posts: 244 | From: Omaha, NE | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Hell's Granny
Xboxing Day

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Hell's Granny   Author's Homepage   E-mail Hell's Granny   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Lord Beaverbrook, English media tycoon and owner of the Daily Express amongst other things, was a thalidomide baby, and had a withered hand.

Thalidomide was not developed until the 1950s. Lord Beaverbrook was born in 1879 and died in 1964 and I never heard of him having a withered hand.

--------------------
Oakleaf Circle - Elfin Magical Diary-Transit: the astrologers' newsletter

Posts: 1304 | From: South-West Scotland | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ThornyWreath
Happy Holly Days

Icon 01 posted      Profile for ThornyWreath   E-mail ThornyWreath   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Beethoven was deaf, although not until later in life. He still continued composing, "hearing" the music in his head.

--------------------
A little glitter can turn your whole day around.--Junie B. Jones

Engine 3:16

Posts: 1456 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Simon Says
The First USA Noel

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Simon Says   E-mail Simon Says   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well for those kids interested in journalism (God help them) let's not forget to mention Barbara Walters and her speech impediment. And John Hockenberry, the NBC news correspondent that uses a wheelchair. He's one of my favorites actually. He did a very interesting report on Dateline NBC about this really cool wheel chair that was invented by Dean Kamen who also brought us the Segway. (The chair can go over curbs, stairs, through sand and it can lift the person up to an taller height - pretty cool.)
Posts: 624 | From: Kansas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mr. Furious

Icon 210 posted      Profile for Mr. Furious   Author's Homepage   E-mail Mr. Furious   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Bob Cousy, one of the greatest players in the history of the NBA, has a speech impediment as well. He didn't let that get in the way of being a Celtics broadcaster for many years.

--------------------
"He's not gonna let me in, I'm Mr. Dirty Mouth!"
- Jeffrey Coho (Craig Bierko), Boston Legal

Posts: 8729 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Morgaine La Raq Star
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 220 posted      Profile for Morgaine La Raq Star   E-mail Morgaine La Raq Star   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by My name is Simon:
And John Hockenberry, the NBC news correspondent that uses a wheelchair. He's one of my favorites actually. He did a very interesting report on Dateline NBC about this really cool wheel chair that was invented by Dean Kamen who also brought us the Segway. (The chair can go over curbs, stairs, through sand and it can lift the person up to an taller height - pretty cool.)

Hockenberry's book, while not 'must-read' contains one of the funniest stories I've ever read. All the funnier because it really happened. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but it concerns being in an old girlfriends apartment at the wrong time. The book is called 'Moving Violations' & it's worth a library checkout.

Morgaine

--------------------
I cannot live without books-Thomas Jefferson *~* A child educated only at school is an uneducated child - George Santayana
I'm going to pummel you with such zeal, Buddha will explode! *~* Never miss a good chance to shut up - Will Rogers

Posts: 6585 | From: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages