snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Entertainment Archive » Did Marilyn Manson have his ribs removed?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did Marilyn Manson have his ribs removed?
methodic
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 01 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Did Marilyn Manson have his ribs removed? If so, why?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Astra
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Astra     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
To make Dave Matthew's gay cat happy.

--------------------
This has been yet another... USELESS POST.

Posts: 6105 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
schemmy
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for schemmy   Author's Homepage   E-mail schemmy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Astra the Hound DAWG:

Nice one-two combo, Astra, you're on a roll.

-schematos "your name must be butter" sotamehcs

--------------------
a real one-man army, huh? | Bad Beat Baseball Blog

Posts: 1222 | From: Lafayette, LA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jenn
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Jenn   E-mail Jenn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by methodic:
Did Marilyn Manson have his ribs removed? If so, why?

The rumour goes that he had ribs removed so he would be able to perform oral sex on himself. This rumour was originally told that Cher (or other female celeb) had ribs removed to make her waist smaller.

In either case, it's false. See this page for more information.

My favorite quote from Marilyn Manson on the subject comes from his autobiography, The Long Hard Road Out of Hell. Paraphrased, he says "If I could suck myself, do you really think I'd ever leave my house? Besides, I looked into it after I heard this rumour and it's just too expensive."

--------------------
"You're the opposite of troll. It's a compliment!"

Posts: 12086 | From: Alberta | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
EvilChimp
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EvilChimp   E-mail EvilChimp   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
He had to make Dave Matthew's gay cat happy because it was upset that Gwen Stefani was really a man.

edit: curse you Jenn! You beat me to this! [Wink]

--------------------
what

Posts: 1240 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BoKu
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 01 posted      Profile for BoKu   Author's Homepage   E-mail BoKu   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
To prove to the opossum that it could be done.

No, wait - that's the chicken crossing the road. Never mind.

Bob "stapled to the chicken" K.

Posts: 2079 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Astra
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Astra     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by schematos sotamechs:
quote:
Originally posted by Astra the Hound DAWG:

Nice one-two combo, Astra, you're on a roll.

-schematos "your name must be butter" sotamehcs

Thanks, I'm on a sugar high and the snide remarks just can't be held back.

No offense to the OP, just me trying to be humorous.

--------------------

Posts: 6105 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
CJayC

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
he may be freaky but, i heard that he had a rather high I.Q., maybe it comes from being a Satanic Priest, hmm... maybe i should get a new job? [Confused]
naptowndave

Icon 86 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
high iq or no iq.....a guy can have all the education in the world and still not have a lick of common sense....for example being a satanic priest.
Astra
The "Was on Sale" Song

quote:
Originally posted by naptowndave:
high iq or no iq.....a guy can have all the education in the world and still not have a lick of common sense....for example being a satanic priest.

How does that illustrate lack of common sense?

--------------------

schemmy
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for schemmy   Author's Homepage   E-mail schemmy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
In naptowndave's signature:
"Keep it away from the fire unless you want it to burn." KMFDM-Ultra

Your musical taste is the best thing going for you, right now.

-schemmy

--------------------
a real one-man army, huh? | Bad Beat Baseball Blog

Posts: 1222 | From: Lafayette, LA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages