snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Critters Archive » Snake Goes from Weapon to Wounded

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Snake Goes from Weapon to Wounded
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 218 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A boa constrictor was recovering at a Manhattan animal shelter, one day after it was injured by a man who was waving the six-foot snake at passers-by on a Brooklyn street.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060908/D8K0TN300.html

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mr. Billion
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Billion   Author's Homepage   E-mail Mr. Billion   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
But what happened to the guy who was brandishing the snake at random people? I'd assume he was arrested, but the article doesn't say.

--------------------
"For the U.S. to get involved militarily in determining the outcome of the struggle over who's going to govern Iraq strikes me as a classic definition of a quagmire." ~Dick Cheney.

Posts: 747 | From: Kansas | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Forgotten Fay
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forgotten Fay   Author's Homepage   E-mail Forgotten Fay   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Poor snakey! We Seriously need anti-stupid laws. "Sir, you've proven yourself to be excessivly stupid. You are now underarrest, you have the right to remain silent, and by all means, we hope you do. You have the right to an attorney...."

--------------------
"Smile for me when I cannot Smile anymore..." ~ Myself

Posts: 174 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
bab5nutz
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bab5nutz   E-mail bab5nutz   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Snakes in Pain, anyone?

But seriously, poor snake!

Posts: 101 | From: Christchurch, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages