snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Critters Archive » Disabled dolphin gets new tail

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Disabled dolphin gets new tail
oh pleeze
It's So Cheesy (to Fall in Love)

Icon 204 posted      Profile for oh pleeze   Author's Homepage   E-mail oh pleeze   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A disabled dolphin in Japan is able to swim normally and jump again thanks to an artificial tail fin made by a tyre company.
 -
yeah! [Big Grin]

--------------------
op

i'm taking the afternoon off to stalk my previous boss who fired me for taking afternoons off.

Posts: 728 | From: the funshine state! | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Syllavus
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 04 posted      Profile for Syllavus     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Awww wonderful! [Smile] This reminds me of that sea turtle who's shell was repaired with some sort of prosthesis, who wouldn't have survived otherwise.

It's good to know that for every rotten person who harms an animal, there are good people who help them as well. [Smile]

--------------------
"That would be really dangerous, you know. Indiscriminately extricating someone from the petrified corpse of a supernatural creature." - My Husband

Posts: 4308 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages