snopes.com
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Critters Archive » The film Milo and Otis killed cats and dogs.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The film Milo and Otis killed cats and dogs.
TheBobo
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 06 posted      Profile for TheBobo   Author's Homepage   E-mail TheBobo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
This just smells too much like an Urban Legend to me: I read that the movie Milo and Otis filmed outside the U.S. so that it could destroy cats and dogs it filmed. from what I read they worked the critters to death and then replaced them with similiar looking animals. I don't buy it!

--------------------
The views expressed in the above Post does not necessarily reflect those of snopes,The Infopoop Corporation,the Internet or most of society for that matter.

Posts: 2474 | From: Scranton, PA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
reprise
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post 
Or it could have been filmed outside of the US because it's a Japanese film and Japanese films are usually produced in Japan.

Just out of curiosity, where did you read this stuff?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 505 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post 
Mil-o-chow
Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages