snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Fun House » Bonsai Kitten Ornaments!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bonsai Kitten Ornaments!
kmcm
We Three Blings

Icon 219 posted      Profile for kmcm   Author's Homepage   E-mail kmcm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Bonsai Kitten Ornaments for your tree!

--------------------
Of course this land is dangerous! All of the animals are capably murderous. Especially the penguins.

i'm a figment of my own imagination, sometimes i don't exist

Posts: 1099 | From: Kitsap County, WA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spamamander in a pear tree
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spamamander in a pear tree     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That's so very, very wrong. So wrong that I can't stop laughing at the tail...

--------------------
"There is a race between mankind and the universe. Mankind is trying to build bigger, better, faster, and more foolproof machines. The universe is trying to build bigger, better, and faster fools. So far the universe is winning." -Albert Einstein

Posts: 1058 | From: Yakima, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
happyholidaysfrog
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happyholidaysfrog   Author's Homepage   E-mail happyholidaysfrog   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That is hilarious! My favorite sentance was
quote:
A kitty without the litter in a globe!
for some reason I lost it there, and I love the disclaimer at the bottom!

--------------------
~All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream~
E.A.Poe

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
~James Dean~

Posts: 516 | From: Anderson, Indiana | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
blucanary
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blucanary   Author's Homepage   E-mail blucanary   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That is too twisted. I may just have to order one. Too bad they don't actually sell them. ::lol

--------------------
I would add my signature but the pen won't write on the screen.

Posts: 458 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Viliphied
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viliphied   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Obligatory Disclaimer: For entertainment purposes only! Not recommended for persons under the age of 18, those with an IQ below 100, the gullible, those lacking a sense of humor, and above all, those who believe in Santa Clause. (It must be noted that Santa himself got quite a chuckle out of it however).
Further, This ad is stictly bogus. All checks and money orders will be donated to the local pet cemetary, who, btw have yet to register any complaints of abuse or unusual activities towards cats, kittens, deformed trees, LongNecks, or clueless retards who believe this...

Best... Disclamer... Ever...

--------------------
"I used to think I was a little unstable, then I met every girl I've ever dated." -- Mike Birbiglia

Posts: 131 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages