snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Fun House » Fo2 attacks the internets!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fo2 attacks the internets!
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First of Two   Author's Homepage   E-mail First of Two   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
See for yourself!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA!

Well, at least I didn't use the "nuke" option.

--------------------
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide." - Jerry Pournelle

Posts: 14567 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I can't see it, but I'll look when I get home later tonight. Stupid IE.

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ieuan ab Arthur
The First USA Noel

Icon 202 posted      Profile for Ieuan ab Arthur     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi Fo2:

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch [Big Grin] Imagine destroying our beloved Snopes site with flying saucers.

I tried it with a chainsaw and it's much more satisfying [Wink]

Ta ra 'wan,

Ieuan "Oh, I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK" ab Arthur

--------------------
"I e-mail or I don't e-mail. The magic just happens" - From OP in We've Got Mail

Y Gwir Yn Erbyn Y Byd

Posts: 626 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spam & Cookies-mmm
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spam & Cookies-mmm   E-mail Spam & Cookies-mmm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dang. I spilled coffee all over the company's home page.

--------------------
Did you see the Announcement?
There's a new snopes message board!

Posts: 7767 | From: Paradise Ceded | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
finger stutters
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for finger stutters     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Take that!

--------------------
YHBT. YHL. HAND.
My youtube channel

Posts: 258 | From: Colorado | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glisp42
I'm Dreaming Of A White iPod

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glisp42   Author's Homepage   E-mail glisp42   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
BRILLIANT!

--------------------
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK" and other lingo mean?

And we'll collect the moments one by one I guess that's how the future's done. -Feist

Posts: 1641 | From: Kansas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
8Ball
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8Ball   Author's Homepage   E-mail 8Ball   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow! What a cool site! Thank you!

--------------------
Pool, Poker, and Life - it is all about using the odds to your favor - sometimes you win sometimes you don't but as long as you learn something new you really didn't lose

Posts: 12 | From: Womelsdorf, PA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 99 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh. My. Goodness. What fun!

AnglRdr, it came through fine for me on IE. Maybe it's your work filters, or something. (?)

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spam & Cookies-mmm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spam & Cookies-mmm   E-mail Spam & Cookies-mmm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The True Meaning of Christmas = CHAINSAW!!!

--------------------

Posts: 7767 | From: Paradise Ceded | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Casey, making hot chocolate
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Casey, making hot chocolate   Author's Homepage   E-mail Casey, making hot chocolate   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"To be or not to be! That is the question! Now, will you answer, dare, double dare, or take the Physical Challenge?" --Mark Summers as Hamlet
Countdown: 177 days and counting... or less. My blog. 14 keyboards owed.

Posts: 5584 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
dfresh
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dfresh   E-mail dfresh   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Very cool. It always makes me glad to see homicidal maniacs use their powers for good.
Posts: 420 | From: Oxford, PA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
frogpond
Jingle Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frogpond   E-mail frogpond   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That's funny! First of Two, you really know how to make a reentry!

--------------------
So many books, so little time.

Posts: 1192 | From: McDonough, Georgia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TB Tabby
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB Tabby   E-mail TB Tabby   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Very clever, Spam, but you missed a much more obvious choice for vandalizing this site...

--------------------
I like to go down to the playground and watch the kids run and jump and scream, because they don't know I'm only using blanks.

Posts: 942 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spam & Cookies-mmm

I tried that one from my office computer, Tabby, but the Wrath Bombs weren't wreaking when I tried it from work, so it looked like just a big arm dangling down.

--------------------

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jusenkyo no Pikachu     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, come on, like this one HASN'T crossed your mind!

--------------------
"Never underestimate a nerd from outer space."
--Von, that alien from that Kids Incorporated episode.

Posts: 1189 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spamamander in a pear tree
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 19 posted      Profile for Spamamander in a pear tree     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Nothing like a bit of Social Commentary to start the day. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"There is a race between mankind and the universe. Mankind is trying to build bigger, better, faster, and more foolproof machines. The universe is trying to build bigger, better, and faster fools. So far the universe is winning." -Albert Einstein

Posts: 1058 | From: Yakima, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ms Congeniality
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms Congeniality   E-mail Ms Congeniality   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jusenkyo no Pikachu:
Oh, come on, like this one HASN'T crossed your mind!

NICE! [Big Grin]

I also nuked my company's website.

--------------------
Queen of Confusion

Posts: 311 | From: Miami, FL | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages