snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Fun House » LiveJournal Dungeon Adventure!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LiveJournal Dungeon Adventure!
TB Tabby
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB Tabby   E-mail TB Tabby   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/dungeon.php

Just enter a LiveJournal username and you'll get a randomly-generated text adventure dungeon based on that user's profile.

--------------------
I like to go down to the playground and watch the kids run and jump and scream, because they don't know I'm only using blanks.

Posts: 942 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
KaiTheInvader
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaiTheInvader   Author's Homepage   E-mail KaiTheInvader   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Sadly, I'm about to play a real D&D game in about an hour, and the geekiness just overwhelms me. I love it.

--------------------
Resurrection of mankind to careen in silent pace. Feeling lonely. I am the dream that nobody dreams of, but will you dream of me, and dream of eternal desire? If you dream of me, will you live for me? Will you? Will you?

Posts: 344 | From: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Aureal
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aureal     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Heh. You can get some pretty nifty lines from this thing.

"You are in an unnatural tomb. A wooden sign warns of power rangers wild force."

"You find yourself in a freezing cold armoury. A plaque on the wall mentions dance dance revolution."

"You are in a torchlit cave. You notice some graffiti about jpop."

"You quaff the potion marked 'THE SIMS'. You feel better."

Posts: 698 | From: Washington | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pixiechic
Here We Come A-Mall Crawling

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixiechic   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pixiechic   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This is ebil...I love it [Smile]

Pixie"carrier of the Axe of Motherhood"chic

--------------------
Pixiechic's MySpace page
Our Homepage

Posts: 381 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ana Ng
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ana Ng   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
...In an otherwise empty treasure chest is a potion marked 'SNAPE/GRANGER'. You quaff the potion marked 'SNAPE/GRANGER'. You suffer a momentary vision of paula begoun...

...you are walking through an opulently-decorated throne room. You notice a small shrine to slashy goodness...

...You are walking through a candlelit fountain room. Rich tapestries illustrate snopes.

...In the middle of the floor is the Shield of Broomenvy....

...You are in a fire-ravaged antechamber. You hear the sound of ron weasley in the distance...

--------------------
My great grandfather planted that tree!

Posts: 4862 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
foglifter
A View to a Krill

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foglifter     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"You find yourself in a cobwebbed burial chamber. There is a stone statue dedicated to douglas coupland."

"You are in a half-collapsed catacomb. Crude images of radiohead are daubed on the walls."

"You are walking through a dusty catacomb. You hear the sound of sexuality in the distance."

"You are walking through a brightly-lit temple. Images of sleep are carved into the walls."

"You are in a cold crypt. Scrolls about human rights have been pinned to the walls."

"You are walking through a fire-ravaged temple. The mosaic floor shows androgyny.
You read the scroll marked 'DINOSAUR COMICS'. You hear the sound of david bowie in the distance."

"You are in a narrow tunnel. Bones are scattered in the shape of douglas coupland."

Inventory:
Sword of sleep
Armour of microserfs
The Sceptre of Judith Butler

ETA: A few more results. I'm having way too much fun with this. Three cheers for procrastination!

Posts: 88 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages