snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Fun House » How much of a Republican or Democrat are you? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How much of a Republican or Democrat are you?
Jason Threadslayer
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Threadslayer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 

You Are 24% Democrat

You're a bit Democrat, and probably more liberal than you realize.

If you're still voting Republican, maybe it's time that you stop.

You Are 24% Republican

You're a bit Republican, and probably more conservative than you realize.

If you're still voting Democrat, maybe it's time that you stop.

--------------------
All posts foretold by Nostradamus.

Turing test failures: 6

Posts: 5481 | From: Decatur, GA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
bthyb
WiFi Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bthyb   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
8% Repub, 68% Dem.

No big surprises - but I like how I got Dem points for shopping at Trader Joe's - I love that place!

--------------------
If you say you love ice cream, you better be dreaming of an orgy with Ben, Jerry, and one fine-ass chunky monkey.

-- My sister and poet extraordinaire, Joanna Hoffman

Posts: 1475 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
The Ota Faction
Happy Holly Days

Icon 201 posted      Profile for The Ota Faction   Author's Homepage   E-mail The Ota Faction   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
76% Democrat, 4% Republican (but only because I thought soccer moms were hot, which they can be [Razz] )

--------------------
"Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are." - Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
"That lonely recluse who lives down the road is crying out. So is that pregnant teenager. And the prostitute. And the drunkard."
Join the Free State Project - I did!

Posts: 1516 | From: *sigh* Elmira, NY | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LongTallBlonde
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LongTallBlonde     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
28% Democrat, 62% Republican But hey NASCAR counts as a religion here in Alabama, so some of the factor are double weighed for Republicanism.

--------------------
A woman needs a man like fish needs a bicycle....People don't care how much you know, but they know how much you care.

Posts: 50 | From: Huntsville, AL | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Morrigan
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morrigan   E-mail Morrigan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You Are 64% Democrat

-

You have a good deal of donkey running through your blood, and you're proud to be liberal.
You don't fit every Democrat stereotype, but you definitely belong in the Democrat party.

How Democrat Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howdemocratareyouquiz/

You Are 20% Republican

-

If you have anything in common with the Republican party, it's by sheer chance.
You're a staunch liberal, and nothing is going to change that!

How Republican Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howrepublicanareyouquiz/

--------------------
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep." Robert Frost, Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening

Posts: 1701 | From: Michigan | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TurquoiseGirl
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TurquoiseGirl   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
b]You Are 4% Republican[/b]

-

How Republican Are You?

You Are 72% Democrat

-

You have a good deal of donkey running through your blood, and you're proud to be liberal.
You don't fit every Democrat stereotype, but you definitely belong in the Democrat party.

How Democrat Are You?

Shocked, I tell you! 'Tis totally shocked I am...

--------------------
There are people who drive really nice cars who feel that [those] cars won't be as special if other people drive them too. Where I come from, we call those people "selfish self-satisfied gits." -Chloe

Posts: 6995 | From: New Mexico | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BringTheNoise
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BringTheNoise   Author's Homepage   E-mail BringTheNoise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You Are 0% Republican

-

You Are 64% Democrat

-

---

Surprisingly low score on the Dem front.

--------------------
"The United States Government: significantly less cruel and sadistic than the Taliban." - Dara

Posts: 1289 | From: Aberdeen University, Aberdeen, UK | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Loyhargil
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loyhargil     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Since we moved recently, I applied for a new voter registration card. When they asked me what party I wanted to be affiliated with, I answered, "Neither, I'm far too irked with both."

So, I suppose I'm not entirely surprised by the results, although I'm usually far more dead in the center.

You Are 44% Republican

-

You aren't a full fledged Republican yet, but it's probably the party that fits you best.
You probably consider yourself an independent Republican. You usually support the party, but you also think for yourself!

How Republican Are You?

You Are 36% Democrat

-

How Democrat Are You?

--------------------
Bender: Oh cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee.

Posts: 1170 | From: Iowa | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spamamander in a pear tree
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spamamander in a pear tree     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hrmmmm big surprise.

You Are 8% Republican

-

You Are 80% Democrat

-

We don't HAVE Trader Joe's or Whole Foods here so I had to say no. [Frown]

--------------------
"There is a race between mankind and the universe. Mankind is trying to build bigger, better, faster, and more foolproof machines. The universe is trying to build bigger, better, and faster fools. So far the universe is winning." -Albert Einstein

Posts: 1058 | From: Yakima, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
KingDavid8
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KingDavid8   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm 36% Democrat and 12% Republican. I think that's about right.

David

--------------------
www.MySpace.com/KDavid8

Posts: 2530 | From: Lansing, MI | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Singing in the Drizzle
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Singing in the Drizzle     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm 4% Democrat and 4% Republican.
Posts: 597 | From: Bellingham, WA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You Are 28% Democrat

-

Jumpin' Jehosaphats!! Don't tell AnglRdr and Sara at Home!!

I actually had to clicky on the choice that said "Saint Clinton is a charming guy and a great president"... because he WAS charming and at least a pretty good president... now I feel dirty... [lol]

You Are 40% Republican

-

And I STILL think that FDR was a much better president than Reagan.

How come the news questions were only about Fox? Just because they out and out LIE that they are "fair and balanced" doesn't mean that the others ARE fair and balanced! CNN is just as much a propaganda machine as Fox - they just don't try to tell you they aren't.

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Class Bravo
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Class Bravo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 

You Are 56% Republican

You aren't a full fledged Republican yet, but it's probably the party that fits you best.

You probably consider yourself an independent Republican. You usually support the party, but you also think for yourself!

You Are 20% Democrat

If you have anything in common with the Democrat party, it's by sheer chance.

You're a staunch conservative, and nothing is going to change that!

Posts: 918 | From: Southern CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Astra
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Astra     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You Are 32% Democrat

-

How Democrat Are You?

You Are 8% Republican

-

How Republican Are You?

Hmmm... I guess I just have a hard time agreeing with stupid generalizations.

--------------------
This has been yet another... USELESS POST.

Posts: 6105 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No surprise...

You Are 92% Democrat

-

You are a card carrying Democrat, and a pretty far left one at that!
There's no chance anyone would ever mistake you for a Republican.

How Democrat Are You?

0% Republican - I used to like NASCAR but I wouldn't go that far anymore.

--------------------
Another lifetime I'd have fallen in love with you
Swept away by my feelings, ashamed and confused
But just now it's enough to be walking with you
Let the mystery play as it will! -Lui Collins

Posts: 2669 | From: Jouy en Josas, France | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First of Two   Author's Homepage   E-mail First of Two   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 

You Are 16% Democrat

If you have anything in common with the Democrat party, it's by sheer chance.

You're a staunch conservative, and nothing is going to change that!

You Are 28% Republican

PHBBBBBBBBBBT! Still Centrist, after all these years.

--------------------
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide." - Jerry Pournelle

Posts: 14567 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages