snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Fun House » Leekspin

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leekspin
Griffin at the Maul
Joyeux New Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Griffin at the Maul     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Leekspin

Interesting website.

--------------------
Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

Posts: 782 | From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
diehard
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diehard     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What the hell is it suppose to do??!!?!?!?!?

--------------------
Daddy "You are my "Special Angel" 1942-1999"

Posts: 440 | From: Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
going slightly mad
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for going slightly mad   E-mail going slightly mad   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diehard in the dust:
What the hell is it suppose to do??!!?!?!?!?

Nothing, as far as I can tell, the tune is rather catchy though [Wink]

--------------------
Don't warn the tadpoles!

Posts: 109 | From: Vienna | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This is almost as interesting.

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ILS
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILS   E-mail ILS   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Signora Del Drago:

Did anybody else who viewed this link, have a desire to tap their monitor when they read "Please Do Not Tap The Glass" on the bottom of the page.

NO?

Oh well .......

Posts: 287 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago

Icon 98 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ILS:
quote:

Did anybody else who viewed this link, have a desire to tap their monitor when they read "Please Do Not Tap The Glass" on the bottom of the page.

NO?

Oh well .......

You are not alone. Please don't tell anyone, but I actually did tap the glass on my monitor. Nothing happened. Ha ha ha.

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ILS
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILS   E-mail ILS   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
You are not alone. Please don't tell anyone, but I actually did tap the glass on my monitor. Nothing happened. Ha ha ha.

As did I
Posts: 287 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
atimnie
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atimnie   E-mail atimnie       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"That's the beauty of it, it doesn't do anything!"

Catchy tune, you're right about that.

Posts: 70 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
diehard
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diehard     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ok everyone I just thought I should get the dunce of the day award!~! lol Sometimes I can't figure out web sites and thought maybe today was my day. [dunce]

--------------------

Posts: 440 | From: Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Andrew of Ware, England
A-Ware in a Manger

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andrew of Ware, England   Author's Homepage   E-mail Andrew of Ware, England   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ILS:
quote:

As did I
What's everyone whispering about? I bet it's me (not that I'm paranoid or anything.)

Oh, and I clicked on the 'flavours' tab and there are some scrumptious mussel recipes. Is this like an on-line restaurant? You choose your mussel from the tank, select your dish and said mussel is then prepared for you and posted out to you?

--------------------
Andrew, Ware, England

Posts: 1709 | From: Ware, England | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TallGeekyGirl
O Read, O Read, The Manual

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TallGeekyGirl   Author's Homepage   E-mail TallGeekyGirl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Like Leekspin?

Try ZOMBO-COM!

--------------------
See, if I tell you about it, it won't be a mystery. It'll just be a fact, an ugly, moist fact, squatting on your brain like an octopus. And you don't want an octopus squatting on your brain, do you, son? -- Stan Smith, American Dad

Posts: 980 | From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TB Tabby
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB Tabby   E-mail TB Tabby   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
There is no web site more spectacularly and profoundly pointless than Superbad.

--------------------
I like to go down to the playground and watch the kids run and jump and scream, because they don't know I'm only using blanks.

Posts: 942 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Griffin at the Maul
Joyeux New Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Griffin at the Maul     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
TGG- Zombo.com would be better if it looped.

--------------------
Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

Posts: 782 | From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
diehard
Deck the Malls

Icon 02 posted      Profile for diehard     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay how do you all find such "interesting" web sites I feel so cheated [lol]

--------------------

TallGeekyGirl
O Read, O Read, The Manual

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TallGeekyGirl   Author's Homepage   E-mail TallGeekyGirl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Griffin 2020:
TGG- Zombo.com would be better if it looped.

[Jamaican accent] But you can do ANYTHING at Zombo-com! Welcome! Welcome to Zombo-com![/Jamaican accent] [lol]

--------------------
See, if I tell you about it, it won't be a mystery. It'll just be a fact, an ugly, moist fact, squatting on your brain like an octopus. And you don't want an octopus squatting on your brain, do you, son? -- Stan Smith, American Dad

Posts: 980 | From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago

Icon 401 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew of Ware, England:
What's everyone whispering about? I bet it's me (not that I'm paranoid or anything.)

No, it's not about you. Really! The reason I was whispering is because
I didn't want anyone to know I tapped on the glass. Don't tell. Okay? Thanks!

ETA: diehard, I don't find most of them. People send them to me, or I see them here on snopes. Once in a great while, I'll happen upon one while doing a search on a related subject.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages