snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Fun House » Google image search your user name (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Google image search your user name
STF
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STF   Author's Homepage   E-mail STF   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissE:
quote:
Originally posted by STF:
So excited you posted twice, huh? [Smile]

LOL... apparently!
That's OK. Pretty girls can do that.*

*Don't tell the wife I said that.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
STF on MySpace

Posts: 5186 | From: Coweta County, GA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
MissEltoe
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissEltoe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
LOL... Ur secret is safe with me!

And EVERYONE else who reads this! [Razz]

--------------------
Licorice of the Lord! This is classy stuff...Should I be wearing a tie? Or, at least, pants?
~I'mNotDedalus

Posts: 975 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
STF

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STF   Author's Homepage   E-mail STF   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissE:
LOL... Ur secret is safe with me!

And EVERYONE else who reads this! [Razz]

D'oh

[/Homer Simpson]

--------------------
STF on MySpace

Posts: 5186 | From: Coweta County, GA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Xia
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xia   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well this is kinda cute but I don't know why it's labelled "Xia" and this is probably to be expected... If I use the original spelling of "Zia" (the book I got the name from spelled it with a "Z" but I liked "X" better) I get this a lot. Nothing in the search actually has to do with me. If I try one of my more commonly used usernames, Ralka, I do get several photos of my Golden Retriever Ginger because I use her photos as a user image sometimes.

Wow, if I try Kaliza I get a BUNCH of images that are actually mine, including several (old) photos with me in them! That's unusual... It must be because I have a website that uses the name and directory name Kaliza... In fact, the majority of the images from that search are mine. Also for some reason I get a picture of Harry Potter. [Confused]

--------------------
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Posts: 2110 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ganzfeld

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ganzfeld     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by franjava:
quote:
Originally posted by Wild Card:
quote:
Originally posted by Ganzfeld:
Mine are all scary. Don't look at them.

You might as well say "look here!"

And for the record, yeah, they're scary.

Um... yeah! [Eek!]
I warned you. This one, however, is kind of cute.
Posts: 4922 | From: Kyoto, Japan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Green Eggs and Spam
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Green Eggs and Spam     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Don Enrico:
quote:
Originally posted by Green Eggs and Spam:
I got some good ones...
Green Eggs and Spam 3

Wouldn't that one make a good avatar?
Thank you for the suggestion! [Cool]
Posts: 272 | From: Winchester, Virginia | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
SiriusSnape
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiriusSnape   E-mail SiriusSnape   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Mine pulls up a lot of my Morrowind modding stuff, both with the space and without the space between Sirius Snape.

--------------------
All fiction is cultural history.
All history is cultural fiction.

Posts: 292 | From: Greenville, North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
The Pikey Snow Queen
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Pikey Snow Queen   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Eek!

--------------------
Brosandi. Hendumst hringi
Hldumst hendur
Allur heimurinn skr
Nema stendur

Posts: 694 | From: York, UK | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
cubbie
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cubbie   Author's Homepage   E-mail cubbie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
http://www.spudart.org/blog/images/2005/white_sox_cub_bears.jpg

damn those white sox

--------------------
i reject reality and submit my own

Posts: 359 | From: Lansing, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Saint Gryphon
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Gryphon     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I just tried again using my normal screen name "St Gryphon" and got lots of things like this

Picture

which leads to this

1st Gryphon Parachute squadron

took me a second to figure out why

--------------------
Defender of dragons and slayer of fair maidens

Posts: 83 | From: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Garnet Jell-o
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Garnet Jell-o   Author's Homepage   E-mail Garnet Jell-o   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Bah. This is no fun for me. Googling my user name just brings up a bunch of pictures from my website and some sort of necklace.

Googling my real name brings up a picture of some lady in a canoe and my senior picture from high school.

--------------------
"I'm really quite simple. I don't want to be in the business full-time because I'm a gardener. I plant flowers and watch them grow. I don't go out to clubs and partying. I stay at home and watch the river flow." - George Harrison

Posts: 28 | From: Towson, Maryland | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cabcere
A View to a Krill

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cabcere   E-mail Cabcere   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"Your search - cabcere - did not match any documents." --> OK, so that's not all that shocking. It's not like my username is a regular noun or identifiable object or anything, so it's all good.

However, the "spelling suggestion" Google offered made me wonder a little:

"Did you mean: cancer"

~Cab "I certainly hope not!" cere

Posts: 56 | From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Andrew of Ware, England
A-Ware in a Manger

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andrew of Ware, England   Author's Homepage   E-mail Andrew of Ware, England   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My search brought up various pictures of people called 'Andrew Ware'. One picture was of the famous 'Great Bed of Ware' with a poem by Andrew Motion.

Victoria and Albert Museum: 'Great Bed of Ware' poem by Andrew Motion

--------------------
Andrew, Ware, England

Posts: 1709 | From: Ware, England | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jusenkyo no Pikachu
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jusenkyo no Pikachu     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
For some reason, I appear to be the only Jusenkyo no Pikachu in existence, so I googled my own name and got someone who is most definitely not me.

And, using my full first name...someone as far removed from me as it is possible to ever be.

--------------------
"Never underestimate a nerd from outer space."
--Von, that alien from that Kids Incorporated episode.

Posts: 1189 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
stalker
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stalker     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Not me: Hair too long

Closer, but still not: Hair too short

And, I found out that I'm going to receive some kinda action from Hillary Duff. I can't wait [Smile]

--------------------
Fetishists Unite! Anti-Fetishists Untie!

Posts: 215 | From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Noemi
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 82 posted      Profile for Noemi   E-mail Noemi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My screen name is a common first name in a number of different countries so there are pages and pages of pictures that had some sort of connection to women named Noemi. There is also a Hotel Noemi in Venice, a number of cats named Noemi including this lovely lady, a style of Birkenstock sandal called Noemi, serveral cute dogs named Noemi, and some very talented artists named Noemi. 50 pages and I never found myself.

Noemi

--------------------
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
My blog, no guarantees about witty or intelligent content. My current projects.
Coveted Beads <---- our eBay store, new items being added somewhat regularly

Posts: 8418 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
F minor
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F minor   E-mail F minor   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Lots of dull chord diagrams and classical CD covers... and then this gem.
Posts: 124 | From: London, England | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Thera
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thera   E-mail Thera   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Pretty much the whole first page is of the island of Thera, which is where I got my name.

http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-12,GGLD:en&q=thera&sa=N&tab=wi

Posts: 100 | From: Georgia | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
kingfan1978
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingfan1978     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Screen name produces nothing if typed exactly but typing just "kingfan" provides the following:

Very honorable "king" but not the one I'm named after
Pretty pictures but not sure where the name comes in
Right King & the page creator has the same first name as my daughter! [Eek!]

A search of my real name brings up a page from our online newsletter at work (announcing my addition to the department). It also brings up several spanish sites...evidently, my last name is a spanish word! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I reject your reality and substitue my own!" - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Posts: 411 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Chia
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chia   Author's Homepage   E-mail Chia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm not sure what this is all about.

--------------------
It's on, baby, like a Baptist's V-Chip! - Get Fuzzy

Posts: 101 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seaboe Muffinchucker

Icon 02 posted      Profile for Seaboe Muffinchucker     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
All I got was an image of the snopes icon.

Weird.

Seaboe

--------------------
Education is not the filling of a hard drive, but the lighting of a bulb. -- Yeats via Esprise Me

Posts: 5562 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
I'm Dreaming of a White Canvas
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 01 posted      Profile for I'm Dreaming of a White Canvas     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No.

Hell, no.

This is more like it. (page down a little)

White*neither am I a sneaker*Canvas

--------------------
"You hold the Prince so I can duct tape his bottom to keep the bugs out." - My Mom

Posts: 193 | From: The Fabulous Finger Lakes, New York | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Giselle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giselle     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
On the first skim I got lots of Pretty ballerinas.

After more searching I got this Fantastic puppy!

--------------------
Ralphie, get off the stage sweetheart.

Posts: 2041 | From: Yuba City, California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LeaflessMapleTree
The twelve shopping days 'til Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeaflessMapleTree   E-mail LeaflessMapleTree   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I found a whole bunch of maple leaves. This one over here looks pretty similar to my avatar, but it's not the same picture. None are of me, though.

--------------------
"For me, religion is like a rhinoceros: I don't have one, and I'd really prefer not to be trampled by yours. But it is impressive, and even beautiful, and, to be honest, the world would be slightly worse off if there weren't any."
-Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 3239 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Don Enrico

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Enrico   E-mail Don Enrico   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MapleLeaf:
I found a whole bunch of maple leaves. This one over here looks pretty similar to my avatar, but it's not the same picture. None are of me, though.

You keep telling us that, but...

Who is that?
Where is that?
Since when do you have a bar?
How do you do that?
And why do you never wear that in public?

Don " [Razz] " Enrico

--------------------
My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling, but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. - Pooh Bear

Posts: 2209 | From: Hamburg, Germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LeaflessMapleTree
The twelve shopping days 'til Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeaflessMapleTree   E-mail LeaflessMapleTree   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Don Enrico:
quote:
Originally posted by MapleLeaf:

You keep telling us that, but...

Who is that?
Where is that?
Since when do you have a bar?
How do you do that?
And why do you never wear that in public?

Don " [Razz] " Enrico

Scary thing is that the girl in the first link lives in North York (a suburb of Toronto), and so do I.

--------------------
"For me, religion is like a rhinoceros: I don't have one, and I'd really prefer not to be trampled by yours. But it is impressive, and even beautiful, and, to be honest, the world would be slightly worse off if there weren't any."
-Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 3239 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages