snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Fun House » Job predictor (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Job predictor
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 19 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What Job should you really be doing?

I got Garden Gnome...travelocity commercial potential for me?

ETA: I used Lecia (my real name)
No fair Demonwolf!
ETA2: my screename says Office Gopher...bleh

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DemonWolf
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemonWolf     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Hello DemonWolf you ideal job is another Satan !

W00T!

--------------------
Friends are like skittles: they come in many colors, and some are fruity!

IMJW-052804

Posts: 7224 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Tree surgeon.

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AliBaba
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 302 posted      Profile for AliBaba   E-mail AliBaba   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Terrific. Says I should be an alcohol tester. Pretty funny, considering I'm a recovering alcoholic.
[Roll Eyes]

Ali "not quitting my day job" Baba

Posts: 3068 | From: Kensington, MD | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Methos
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Methos     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hello Methos you ideal job is a Village Idiot

Well, if you were to ask my wife I guess this thing would be pretty accurate [Wink]

--------------------
I may be crazy but that doesn't mean I'm wrong...

Posts: 53 | From: indianapolis, IN | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spc. Sharki
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spc. Sharki   E-mail Spc. Sharki   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Topless Dancer!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got the goods, but do I have the guts?

--------------------
Let your TV bleed- Tom Petty

Posts: 329 | From: Wiesbaden, Germany | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
annabohly
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annabohly   E-mail annabohly   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quiz show contestant

--------------------
And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over !!!!!

Posts: 521 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spc. Sharki
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spc. Sharki   E-mail Spc. Sharki   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Did I mention I'm a man?

--------------------
Let your TV bleed- Tom Petty

Posts: 329 | From: Wiesbaden, Germany | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spikey
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spikey   E-mail Spikey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hello your ideal job is a Muppet Impersonator

Awesome.....?

--------------------
"The fact that "uvula" and "vulva" look and sound similar was just a happy coincidence." - Lainie

Posts: 548 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bettie Page Turner
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettie Page Turner   E-mail Bettie Page Turner   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Chef...seems pretty plebian compared to other jobs suggested.

--------------------
You fail to consider, for such is the tyranny of fashion, that the swan is not a slim animal... -Jincy Kornhauser, Melinda Falling

Posts: 1762 | From: Charleston, West Virginia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Astra
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 87 posted      Profile for Astra     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Quiz show contestant!

I've always wanted to kick ass on Jeopardy!

--------------------
This has been yet another... USELESS POST.

Posts: 6105 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mystic burrito
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystic burrito     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
With my real first name it said a soccer player (but they are showing a football team WFT)

With a shortened version of my first name it said pub landlord, eh, I don't drink.

With my screen name it said shoplifter.

I just can't catch a break with two hands

mystic burrito

Posts: 135 | From: Illinois | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NaNa
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NaNa     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My ideal job is "anything where you can kiss ass." Appropriate being that I am a peon in a huge law firm...

--------------------
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" -Gandhi

Posts: 48 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
1958Fury
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1958Fury   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Housekeeper. Huh.

I really wish they'd change the "you" to "your", it gets on my nerves [Razz]

--------------------
I believe I'm growing skeptical of cynicism.
Myspace NWN Board

Posts: 917 | From: Nashville TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Avril
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avril     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Sewage worker...ew.

--------------------
There is no failure unless one stops. --Ray Bradbury

Posts: 2115 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
MizzyLou
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MizzyLou     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hello MizzyLou you ideal job is a Monkey Impressionist

okey dokey.

And what's with the "you" thing? It annoys me, too.

Mizzy "eeh eeh ooh ooh" Lou

Posts: 264 | From: South Dakota | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
link
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for link   E-mail link   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
stewerdess
Posts: 3 | From: Clyde, Ohio | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pseudo_Croat
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Monkey impressionist.

I can do Pokemon impersonations. Does that count?

- Pseudo "Woooooooobbuffet!" Croat

--------------------
"At all events, people who deny the influence of smaller nations should remember that the Croats have the rest of us by the throats." - Norman Davies, Europe: A History

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.

Posts: 4578 | From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Richard W

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard W   E-mail Richard W   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Professional Tramp - hooray!

I think I should be a proofreader for their site though. "You ideal job"? "Soccor"? Bah.

(edit) It's brilliant - when I type my boss's name in it comes up with "Monkey Impressionist"!

Posts: 8725 | From: Ipswich - the UK's 9th Best Place to Sleep! | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ean
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ean   E-mail Ean   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"Hello Ean your ideal job is a lottery winner - no need to work !!"

Now that is career advice worth following.

Spooky how well it knows me though... picked up 8 quid on the euromillions lotto last month. hmmm [Roll Eyes]

ETA. DAMMIT! Using my real name I got:

"Hello Ian your ideal job is a Top Gun Pilot"

I just can't decide now. [Confused]

Although I'd have thought serving in the armed forces would get more than 3/10 for community contribution.

--------------------
"Any more of this nonsense and we'll have a short, sharp visit from the Smack Fairy!"

"Music will get you through times of no love better than love will get you through times of no music"
- GiNGER - Something To Believe In

Posts: 178 | From: Shropshire, England | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Real name - Topless Model. Ummm. I don't think so!
Screen name - Jungle Explorer. Ummm. Ditto.
Husband - Lumberjack. Well, maybe when he was younger.

Wonder what name you'd have to use to get to be a beach bum.

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Griffin at the Maul
Joyeux New Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Griffin at the Maul     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
First name - Pirate...Arrr!
Full name - Anywhere I can kiss ass!
Screen name - Rally Car Driver...schweet!

--------------------
Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

Posts: 782 | From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glisp42
I'm Dreaming Of A White iPod

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glisp42   Author's Homepage   E-mail glisp42   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Freeway Light Inspector????

Wha?

--------------------
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK" and other lingo mean?

And we'll collect the moments one by one I guess that's how the future's done. -Feist

Posts: 1641 | From: Kansas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
paisley claus
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paisley claus     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yay! I got stunt person [Big Grin]

With my screen name, I'm a quiz show contestant.

Either way, cool with me [lol]

--------------------
"Oh, now we're going to start judging each other on things we've done?? Real fair!"

Posts: 1114 | From: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Wicked Tinkerbell
Hock Harold Angel's Bling

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wicked Tinkerbell   E-mail Wicked Tinkerbell   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Screen Name: Housekeeper

The last one is appropriate, since I did win some $ on a game show.

Wicked "That's my final answer" T. [Cool]

--------------------
"I'm not Irish, I'm Celtic. The difference? Celts cut off your head and put it on their door lintel." --Aimee Evilpixie
"People are bastard-covered bastards with bastard filling."--Scrubs

Posts: 269 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
monkey
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkey   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
screen name: village idiot (how rude)
first name: tree surgeon
first and last name: soccer player

--------------------
http://sarahdwebber.wordpress.com/

Posts: 1490 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NocturnalGoddess- naughty or nice?
Carol of the Dells

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NocturnalGoddess- naughty or nice?     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Snopes name: a Shoplifter

Mine are both bad people, lol

--------------------
"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, EVIL stuff... and I want in."- Homer Simpson

Posts: 2161 | From: Delaware | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NorthernLite
We Three Blings

Icon 602 posted      Profile for NorthernLite     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Full name - Jungle Explorer
Screen Name - Jungle Explorer
First Name - Village Idiot

It took three tries to get it right!

--------------------
You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons. -Blazing Saddles

Posts: 1074 | From: High Level, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
The Goof
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Goof     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Real first name - Foreign Legion
Snopes Name - Village Idiot

--------------------
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid,than to open it and remove all doubt."- Mark Twain

Posts: 426 | From: Tucson, AZ (The Old Pueblo) | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ms Congeniality
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms Congeniality   E-mail Ms Congeniality   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 

Screen name: Topless Model

--------------------
Queen of Confusion

Posts: 311 | From: Miami, FL | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tribrats
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tribrats   Author's Homepage   E-mail tribrats   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hello tribrats you ideal job is another Satan!

--------------------
Snopes is moving! Here's snopes' announcement.
Come here to re-register!

Posts: 2448 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Stoneage Dinosaur
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stoneage Dinosaur   E-mail Stoneage Dinosaur   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Snopes name - Professional Tramp

Real Name - Housekeeper

Not sure how I could combine those two [Smile]

--------------------
"You learn something new every day if you're not careful" - Wilf Lunn

Posts: 893 | From: Durham City, England | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Snopes name - Gameshow Host

Real Name - Jungle Explorer

--------------------
Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
Jack Dragon, On Being a Dragon
Confessions of a Dragon's scribe
Diary of my Heart Surgery

Posts: 12094 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bored and Dangerous
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bored and Dangerous   Author's Homepage   E-mail Bored and Dangerous   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Real name--Professional Tramp
Real first name--Chef
Snopes name--Topless Model.

Is there any possible way to combine all of those? I hope not.

--------------------
My blog

Watch?? I'm gonna pray, man! Know any good religions?--Zaphod Beeblebrox

Posts: 2366 | From: Harrisonburg, Virginia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Molasses Cellany
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molasses Cellany   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So I input the cats' names...
Butch - chef (considering he's mister fur-covered-stomach, this seems appropriate)
Sundance - village idiot. [lol] Not a good thing to call a Siamese. I predict firey vengeance being rained down upon the website very, very soon.

Anyway...
Snopes name - Hypnotist
Real first name - village idiot (I'm one of Sundance's favorite people, he might have something to say about that as well.)
Full name - monkey impressionist

--------------------
Not Mandatory

Posts: 398 | From: Yuma, AZ | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages