snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Fun House » The Clean Joke Challenge (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: The Clean Joke Challenge
Brad from Georgia
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad from Georgia   Author's Homepage   E-mail Brad from Georgia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So an English lord dies, and his widow goes into mourning. She visits her husband's grave every day, faithfully, for six weeks. Finally, she thinks to herself, "Charles wouldn't want me to spend my whole life like this. I'm a young woman. I have a life to live!" She leaves his grave and hurries home.

She rushes into their palatial manor and encounters the butler. "Jeeves," she says throatily, "Please take off my dress."

"Yes, Madam."

"Now my slip."

"Yes, Madam."

"Now my bra and panties."

"Yes, Madam."

"And Jeeves--don't wear my clothes in future."

--------------------
"No hard feelin's and HOPpy New Year!"--Walt Kelly
Hear what you're missing: ARTC podcasts! http://artcpodcast.org/

Posts: 7581 | From: Gainesville, Georgia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GenYus
Away in a Manager's Special

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GenYus   E-mail GenYus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gg83:
Three elephants were walking along. Two of them fell on the ground and the third fell into a pool.

Ba-dum tssh!

I don't get it. [Confused]

--------------------
IIRC, it wasn't the shoe bomber's loud prayers that sparked the takedown by the other passengers; it was that he was trying to light his shoe on fire. Very, very different. Canuckistan

Posts: 3694 | From: Arizona | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That's the noise they made.

--------------------
~~Ai am in mai prrrrrraime!~~

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GenYus
Away in a Manager's Special

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GenYus   E-mail GenYus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay, thanks.

--------------------
IIRC, it wasn't the shoe bomber's loud prayers that sparked the takedown by the other passengers; it was that he was trying to light his shoe on fire. Very, very different. Canuckistan

Posts: 3694 | From: Arizona | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Freshman
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Freshman   Author's Homepage   E-mail Freshman   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What's Andy Warhol and Lou Reed's favorite candy?

Nico Waffers! (Get it? Neeco and Nico?)

--------------------
"High-Five!" - Borat

Posts: 1056 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Gg83
Deck the Malls

Icon 607 posted      Profile for Gg83         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GenYus:
quote:
Originally posted by Gg83:
Three elephants were walking along. Two of them fell on the ground and the third fell into a pool.

Ba-dum tssh!

I don't get it. [Confused]
quote:
Originally posted by Chloe:
That's the noise they made.

Indeed. To be said in classic rimshot style, like someone at a set of drums punctuating a joke. I suppose it works better told out loud, but even then people tend not to get it at first. I find it's worth telling twice, because people tend to say, "Huh?" the first time (so don't feel bad, GenYus), but when they do eventually get it, it's worth it for the groans alone.
Posts: 241 | From: Land of Lincoln, IL | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brad from Georgia

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad from Georgia   Author's Homepage   E-mail Brad from Georgia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
How do you catch a unique squirrel?
You 'neak up on him.

--------------------
"No hard feelin's and HOPpy New Year!"--Walt Kelly
Hear what you're missing: ARTC podcasts! http://artcpodcast.org/

Posts: 7581 | From: Gainesville, Georgia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TB Tabby
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB Tabby   E-mail TB Tabby   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
How do you catch a tame squirrel?

The tame way.

--------------------
I like to go down to the playground and watch the kids run and jump and scream, because they don't know I'm only using blanks.

Posts: 942 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
robbiev - singin' off key
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You hear about the Arkansas family who frove to death at the drive in theater?

They went to see "Closed for the Winter"

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Corvette. The louder you scream, the faster I'll go.

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Green Eggs and Spam
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Green Eggs and Spam     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A man is driving down the road and breaks down near a monastery. He goes to the monastery, knocks on the door, and says, "My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?"

The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, even fix his car. As the man tries to fall asleep, he hears a strange sound. The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, "We can't tell you. You're not a monk."

The man is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way.

Some years later, the same man breaks down in front of the same monastery. The monks agina accept him, feed him, even fix his car. That night, he hears the same strange noise that he had heard years earlier.

The next morning, he asks what it is, but the monks reply, "We can't tell you. You're not a monk."

The man says, "All right, all right. I'm dying to know. If the only way I can find out what that sound was is to become a monk, how do I become a monk?"

The monks reply, "You must travel the earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of sand pebbles. When you find these numbers, you will become a monk."

The man sets about his task. Forty-five years later, he returns and knocks on the door of the monastery. He says, "I have traveled the earth and have found what you have asked for. There are 145,236,284,232 blades of grass and 231,281,219,999,129,382 sand pebbles on the earth."

The monks reply, "Congratulations. You are now a monk. We shall now show you the way to the sound."

The monks lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, "The sound is right behind that door."

The man reaches for the knob, but the door is locked.

He says, "Real funny. May I have the key?"

The monks give him the key, and he opens the door. Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone. The man demands the key to the stone door. The monks give him the key, and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby. He demands another key from the monks, who provide it. Behind that door is another door, this one made of sapphire. So it went until the man had gone through doors of emerald, silver, topaz, amethyst.

Finally, the monks say, "This is the last key to the last door."

The man is relieved to no end. He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is amazed to find the source of that strange sound.

But I can't tell you what it is because you're not a monk.

Posts: 272 | From: Winchester, Virginia | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
diehard
Deck the Malls

Icon 05 posted      Profile for diehard     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Huh???? [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
Daddy "You are my "Special Angel" 1942-1999"

Posts: 440 | From: Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
noysey
The Swordfish in the Stone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noysey   E-mail noysey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That's like last "Without a Trace" I will ever waste my time on. At the end what's-his-face walks to tell two mothers what happened to each of their kidnapped children. We know one died and the other survived, but not which did what. He starts toward them where they are sitting together and you see their anguished faces, and it ends.

Whew! Too avant-garde or intellectual for me.

Been waiting to rant on that one.
[flame]

Posts: 161 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dara bhur gCara
As Shepherds Watched Their Flocks Buy Now Pay Later

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dara bhur gCara     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Fella sees a job going for a Blacksmith's apprentice, so he goes down and has an interview. The Blacksmith asks him "Have you ever shoed a horse?"

"No, but I once told a pig to NFBSK off."

--------------------
This wrinkle in time, I can't give it no credit, I thought about my space and it really got me down.
Got me so down, I got me a headache, My heart is crammed in my cranium and it still knows how to pound

Posts: 2794 | From: London, UK | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
[lol] good one, Dara.

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Neffti Noel
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neffti Noel     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Man walks into a pet shop and says "I'd like a wasp, please."
Shopkeeper smirks, "We don't sell wasps, sir."
Man replies "But you've one in the window!"
---
What's brown and sticky?
A brown stick
---
What's the difference between a duck?
One of its legs is both the same
---
What's in the rabbit library?
Bucks
---
What's brown, furry and parps when you sit on it?
A wookie cushion
---
"My greatest fear in life is that no-one will remember me after I'm dead." - some dead guy
---
What made the headlines?
Corduroy pillows
---
What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
Anyone can roast beef.
---
What does the purple policeman say when he puts you in purple prison?
Indigo
---
How do you annoy a squirrel?
Climb up a tree and act like a nut.
---
What's the difference between snot and sprouts?
Kids won't eat sprouts
---
So I said to this train driver "I want to go to Paris". He said "Eurostar?" I said, "I've been on telly but I'm no Dean Martin".
---
-"Waiter, waiter, my vinegar's lumpy!"
-"Those are pickled onions, sir"
---
Why does Edward Woodward have 4 D's in his name?
Because if he didn't, he'd be called EeeWah WooWah.
---
"Doctor, Doctor, everyone keeps ignoring me!" -
"Next, please!"
---
Q: How many mystery writers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two: One to screw it almost all the way in and the other to give it a surprising twist at the end.
---
Q: How many folk singers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two. One to change the bulb, and one to write a song about how good the old one was.
---
Two cows standing in a field
Cow 1 : Are you worried about this mad cow disease?
Cow 2 : Why would I be, I'm a penguin.
---
What did Hannibal say before he led his army across the Alps on elephants?
"Okay men! Get on your elephants!"
---

And now for some feedback: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posts: 1157 | From: Westcountry UK "It's Bootiful" | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spikey
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 02 posted      Profile for Spikey   E-mail Spikey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Neffti:
What's the difference between a duck?
One of its legs is both the same

I don't get it [Confused]

--------------------
"The fact that "uvula" and "vulva" look and sound similar was just a happy coincidence." - Lainie

Posts: 548 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dutch Angua
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dutch Angua   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That's the point.
Silly question, equalliy silly answer.

--------------------
Dude, where's my siggy?

Posts: 276 | From: Holland | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spikey
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spikey   E-mail Spikey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ok. Not a joke in my book, but to each their own. [Razz]

--------------------
"The fact that "uvula" and "vulva" look and sound similar was just a happy coincidence." - Lainie

Posts: 548 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jw
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jw     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
World Cup Jokes

Two English birds on an Easijet plane returning from Spain pre-world cup, talking about David Beckham.
First one: "He plays in Spain doesn't he? How can he play for us in the world cup?"
Second One: "I really don't know."

again pre-world cup
Overheard on a London bus
"Now that Wayne Rooney is injured, can we not play Thiery Henry instead? He's good isn't he?"

Overheard conversation in Co. Cork restaurant
Wife: "I see the world cup has started. Did we qualify?"
Husband: "No, dear."
Wife: "Never mind, you can shout for Barcelona so."

Read on a web thread yesterday.
Someone who drew Toga in a sweep..."I thought Toga was short for Trinidad & Tobago"

--------------------
On my old guitar sell tickets, so someone can finally pick it.

Posts: 799 | From: Dublin, Ireland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
robbiev - singin' off key
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 05 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dutch Angua:
That's the point.
Silly question, equalliy silly answer.

Ok, here's another silly one:

Why did the duck cross the road?
He was stapled to the chicken.

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Corvette. The louder you scream, the faster I'll go.

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TB Tabby
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB Tabby   E-mail TB Tabby   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jw:
World Cup Jokes

Two English birds on an Easijet plane returning from Spain pre-world cup, talking about David Beckham.
First one: "He plays in Spain doesn't he? How can he play for us in the world cup?"
Second One: "I really don't know."

again pre-world cup
Overheard on a London bus
"Now that Wayne Rooney is injured, can we not play Thiery Henry instead? He's good isn't he?"

Overheard conversation in Co. Cork restaurant
Wife: "I see the world cup has started. Did we qualify?"
Husband: "No, dear."
Wife: "Never mind, you can shout for Barcelona so."

Read on a web thread yesterday.
Someone who drew Toga in a sweep..."I thought Toga was short for Trinidad & Tobago"

Hmm. I guess you have to be a soccer fan to understand.

--------------------
I like to go down to the playground and watch the kids run and jump and scream, because they don't know I'm only using blanks.

Posts: 942 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Green Eggs and Spam
Deck the Malls

Icon 217 posted      Profile for Green Eggs and Spam     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
FACTS OF LIFE -OR- THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM THE MOVIES

Large, loft-style apartments in New York City are well within the price range of most people--whether they are employed or not.

At least one of a pair of identical twins is born evil.

Should you decide to defuse a bomb, don't worry which wire to cut. You will always choose the right one.

Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communications system of any invading alien society.

It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts--your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.

When you turn out the light to go to bed, everything in your bedroom will still be clearly visible, just slightly bluish.

If you are blonde and pretty, it is possible to become a world expert on nuclear fission at the age of 22.

Honest and hard working policemen are traditionally gunned down three days before their retirement.

Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their archenemies using complicated machinery involving fuses, pulley systems, deadly gasses, lasers, and man-eating sharks, which will allow their captives at least 20 minutes to escape.

During all police investigations, it will be necessary to visit a strip club at least once.

All beds have special L-shaped cover sheets that reach up to the ampit level on a woman but only to waist level on the man lying beside her.

All grocery shopping bags contain at least one stick of French bread.

It's easy for anyone to land a plane, providing there is someone in the control tower to talk you down.

Once applied, lipstick will never rub off--even while scuba diving.

You're very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.

Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German or Russian officer, it will not be necessary to speak the language. A German or Russian accent will do. (It used to be an English accent for the German.)

The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window in Paris.

A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.

If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it before long.

If staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any strange noises in their most revealing underwear.

Word processors never display a cursor on screen but will always say: Enter Password Now.

Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.

All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they're going to go off.

A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.

If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you meet will know all the steps.

Police departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.

When they are alone, all foreign military officers prefer to speak to each other in English

If being chased through town, you can usually take cover in a passing St. Patrick's Day parade--at any time of the year.

The ventilation system of any building is a perfect hiding place. No one will ever think of looking for you in there, and you can travel to any other part of the building without difficulty.

When paying for a taxi, never look at your wallet as you take out a note--just grab one at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.

If you lose a hand, it will cause the stump of your arm to grow by 15 cm.

Every mother routinely cooks eggs, bacon, and waffles for her family every morning, even though the husband and children never have time to eat them. The mother will not be upset by this.

Cars and trucks that crash will almost always burst into flames.

A single match will be sufficient to light up a room the size of a football stadium.

Medieval peasants had perfect teeth.

All single women have a cat.

Any person waking from a nightmare will sit bolt upright and pant.

One man shooting at 20 men has a better chance of killing them all than 20 men firing at one.

Creepy music coming from a graveyard should always be closely investigated.

Most people keep a scrapbook of newspaper cuttings--especially if any of their family or friends has died in a strange boating accident.

During a very emotional confrontation, instead of facing the person you are speaking to, it is customary to stand behind him and talk to his back.

Dogs always know who's bad and will naturally bark at them.

Having a job of any kind will make any father forget his son's eighth birthday.

Many musical instruments--especially wind instruments and accordions--can be played without moving the fingers.

It is always possible to park directly outside the building you are visiting.

And the Capitol, the Washington Monument, and the White House are visible from any window in Washington. Side by side.

[Edited to add more examples (I found another list)] [Smile]

Posts: 272 | From: Winchester, Virginia | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
starsplinter
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for starsplinter   E-mail starsplinter   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Like the one before...

What's the difference between an orange?
A vest, because a ball is round!

Great to tell and just watch people's expressions.

Posts: 22 | From: University of Maryland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pork Chop
Anchovy of a 1000 Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pork Chop   E-mail Pork Chop   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A neutron goes into a restaraunt. He orders a triple cheeseburger, some chili fries, potato skins, and an extra large Coke. When the waitress brings him his food, he scarfs it.

The waitress comes back, and the neutron orders another Coke, a slice of cheesecake, and a slice of apple pie. The waitress brings him his food and just like before, he eats it quickly.

The waitress comes back one last time.
"How much do I owe you?" asks the neutron.
"For you, Mr. Neutron," replies the waitress, "it's no charge."

--------------------
Have you heard the Word?
Praise Hircine!

Posts: 283 | From: Ohio | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
IlGreven, Swan a-Swimmin'
Grandma Got Run Over by a Rain Check

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IlGreven, Swan a-Swimmin'     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Green Eggs and Spam:
FACTS OF LIFE -OR- THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM THE MOVIES

The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window in Paris.

Not true.

Sometimes you can only see the Arc de Triomphe.

Grev (Hey! This hotel window only lets me see a stupid arch! What a ripoff!)

--------------------
A gigantic force on the 'Net, and even BIGGER in person.

Posts: 508 | From: Ohio | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jay Temple
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Temple     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
How do you get a 90-year-old woman to swear? Have another 90-year-old woman shout, "Bingo!"

--------------------
"Well, it looks we're on our own ... again."--Rev. Lovejoy

Posts: 3572 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Green Eggs and Spam
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Green Eggs and Spam     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Why did Ronald McDonald go streaking?
He wanted to show off his sesame seed buns.

noysey

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noysey   E-mail noysey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Where does the Lone Ranger take his trash?

To the dump, to the dump, to the dump, dump, dump.

Posts: 161 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Andrew of Ware, England
A-Ware in a Manger

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andrew of Ware, England   Author's Homepage   E-mail Andrew of Ware, England   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
And where does the Pink Panther live?

Dur-ham, Dur-ham, Durham, Durham, Durham

--------------------
Andrew, Ware, England

Posts: 1709 | From: Ware, England | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Green Eggs and Spam
Deck the Malls

How many Hittites* does it take to make chocolate chip cookies?
Two -- one to stir the batter, and one to squeeze the rabbit.

Did you hear about the Hittite who was going to go on an elephant hunt?
He had to turn back because he developed a hernia from carrying the decoy.

*If you know an ethnic joke, you can change it to Hittite and no one will be offended since Hittites no longer exist. It probably would work for blonde jokes as well. [Wink]

noysey

Put the coffee cups down. This is ethnic and slightly NFBSK:

--------------------------------------

A recruter for the Technocratic party is going through a Scandinavian area of the American Midwest back in the 1930's. He stops at a Swedish farmhouse and the lady of the house answers the door.

"Ya?"

He shows her some brochures, talks a bit, and asks if she might support the Technocratic Party.

"Sorry, I no Technocrat." the lady says.

"Well, how about your husband?" the man asks.

"I don't know." She says. "I ask Him. He upstairs." She turns and calls;

"Olie!",

No answer.

"OLIE!!"

Still no answer.

"OOOLLLLLIIIEEE!!!!!!"

Finally,"Ya?"

"Are you a Technocrat?"

"No I yoost shavin'"

Louise
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Louise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Louise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't get it.

--------------------
"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain

Posts: 173 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Neffti Noel
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neffti Noel     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew of Ware, England:
And where does the Pink Panther live?

Dur-ham, Dur-ham, Durham, Durham, Durham

Better than mine - What does the Pink Panther say when he spills his tea in the garden?

Dead ant, dead ant, deadantdeadantdeadantdeadantdeadaaaaaant, deadantdeadant dead ant.

Posts: 1157 | From: Westcountry UK "It's Bootiful" | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
noysey

Louise,

What else could "Are you a Technocrat" sound like if muffled by distance?

Where would Olie be if he was shaving? [Confused] [lol]

Louise
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Louise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Louise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
oh, i get it. har har, very funny

--------------------
"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain

Posts: 173 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages