snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Business Bytes » Gasoline prices could keep falling (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Gasoline prices could keep falling
Christie
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by First of Two:
quote:
Originally posted by Sara at home:

More of your insult humor that you find so funny. Let me remind you, I don't share your wonderful sense of humor

That's not news. News would be you displaying any.

quote:

I forget, are you one of the lame brains who think it's cute to call people "retarded" as an insult? Post like yours aren't any better than those.

I note the irony in your use of the term "lame brain" here, and mock you.

One can indulge in paranoid fantasies without actually being paranoid. Since you don't seem to demonstrate any other characteristics which one would expect to be present in the mentally ill, I must assume that your beliefs come out of choice rather than compulsion, and are thusly free game.

And so I calls the nutballs as I sees 'em.

Is there no line that you won't cross? Surely you are capable of criticizing the content of the post rather than the poster herself? I actually gave you more credit than that.

--------------------
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. - Jean Kerr

Posts: 18428 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Christie
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ali_marea:
Pay attention to some of your lower priced gas stations. Not the mid-range ones, I mean the 'dirt cheap' (compared to everyone else) ones. I wondered why my vehicle's performance seemed just a bit off. Not bad, mind you. Not enough to take it in and have it looked at or anything. Just...sluggish. Then I realized that the super cheap gas prices I'd found were places that add ethanol to their gas. No biggie, not bad for your car and it's better for the environment. Just not great for some vehicles' performance.

I know this isn't exactly the same thing but your post reminded me of my FIL, he won't buy gas from "cheaper" stations (good luck finding any lately though!) because he claims the gasoline is secondhand. Somehow he's convinced himself that the gas has already been used once before and is being recycled.

I don't argue with him - smile and nod, smile and nod - but is there even the remotest possibility that this is, well, possible? My feeling is duh no! But well if I'm wrong I'd rather know!

--------------------
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. - Jean Kerr

Posts: 18428 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Gibbie
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gibbie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It's not recycled but all gas companies sell different blends of gas with slightly different additives. I don't use "cheap" gas either because I find that my gas mileage drops. Shame too, one of the grocery stores here gives you cents off per gallon for certain purchases. You can save quite a lot but my car gets such crap gas mileage when I use it that it turns out to be not worth it.

Gibbie

--------------------
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Posts: 3993 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glass papaya
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glass papaya   E-mail glass papaya   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Pay attention to some of your lower priced gas stations. Not the mid-range ones, I mean the 'dirt cheap' (compared to everyone else) ones. I wondered why my vehicle's performance seemed just a bit off. Not bad, mind you. Not enough to take it in and have it looked at or anything. Just...sluggish. Then I realized that the super cheap gas prices I'd found were places that add ethanol to their gas. No biggie, not bad for your car and it's better for the environment. Just not great for some vehicles' performance.

ali_marea, is it possible you accidentally put E85 in your car instead of E10? I only ask because DH has seen this a lot lately. The E85 pump will have a significantly cheaper price on it, but if you put E85 into a vehicle that is not made for E85, you will run into performance issues, and your mileage will plummet. It won't damage the vehicle, though.

There are lots of E85 pumps here in the midwest, which is why we've seen this problem so much, but I don't know about elsewhere in the country. I don't believe you can get fuel that isn't at least E10 around here. You should not see much of a difference between E10 and regular gasoline.

Posts: 544 | From: Onalaska, WI | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
HollowMan
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HollowMan     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Christie,

Also, gas companies (not nessecarily stations) can and do sell leftover gas to other companies.

"Recycled" would imply that the gas has been produced, used, reclaimed and produced again. (Think recycled paper) This obviously can't happen with gas.

--------------------
Heisenberg may have slept here.

I got an idea... an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about.

Posts: 291 | From: Greenville, SC | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
meanjelly
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meanjelly     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PrincessLeia:
quote:
Originally posted by Christie:
it makes a nice change from $1.20 or so as it was at some points this summer.

I agree, but it sounds like gas is still more expensive on the west coast. I just came back from a trip to Oregon yesterday, and gas was about $3.00/gallon in both Washington and Oregon. Here it is $1.04/Litre, so still hasn't broken the dollar barrier.
gas has not dropped here yet. I hope it will after the holiday

--------------------
Education... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
G. M. Trevelyan (1876 - 1962), English Social History (1942)

Posts: 1443 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sara at home
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara at home   E-mail Sara at home   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gibbie:
It's not recycled but all gas companies sell different blends of gas with slightly different additives. I don't use "cheap" gas either because I find that my gas mileage drops. Shame too, one of the grocery stores here gives you cents off per gallon for certain purchases. You can save quite a lot but my car gets such crap gas mileage when I use it that it turns out to be not worth it.

Gibbie

I generally find a brand or two that works in my car and stick to it. But the last few times I ended up with grocery store gas from two different chains that I had never risked before. Unlike the other cheap chains/store affiliacted gas I had tried, I was pleasantly surprised both price wise and performance.

--------------------
Assume that all my posts will be edited at least once. Dyslexic -- can't spell, can't type, can't proofread.

Posts: 8317 | From: Reading, PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Latiam
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Latiam   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I'm an idiot, ignore me and my stupid gas complaints. Maybe the cheapo place I was going to added something else to their gas as well, who knows. But I just filled up at Shell, as I tend to do, and I realized that they add ethanol too. [dunce]

So apparently ethanol isn't what's affecting my gas. I never thought there was a big difference based on where you buy. Now I've got to do some research. I absolutely did notice performance issues when I went to the cheapo place. But I have never noticed performance issues after going to Shell.

I wonder how many companies add ethanol to their gas now... So yeah, I have some more research to do.

ETA: Latiam, not sure what you mean by 'are you saying that only cheapo places over the border add ethanol'. I'm nowhere near the border. The cheapo places I go to are right along-side the other places. And I love Sunoco.

As I just mentioned, I don't notice performance issues from any other place. Just the chepo independants. Not sure why, which is why I want to do some research.

What I meant by over the border was in the US. I was asking if ethanol wasn't as widespread over there for some reason, and only the cheapo places were using it. So put "in the US" in for "over the border" and it makes a bit more sense, yes? We all have our own little sayings.

I do know that places like Sunoco add detergents and stuff that help to keep your engine running cleaner and more efficiently. When we bought our first Saturn (of five), they recommended Sunoco so that's where we go. My car and the one before it have never had anything else in it as far as I know.
When I switched to high octane I could tell the difference in the '98 Saturn I traded in, so I have been using it consistently in my new one.

I'll try to remember to ask my dad for you if you like - he works in a job protecting the environment and IIRC he actually knows why the gas is cheaper and less effective.

--------------------
Good morning Starshine! The Earth says hello.

Posts: 119 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jason Threadslayer
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Threadslayer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by glass papaya:
but if you put E85 into a vehicle that is not made for E85, you will run into performance issues, and your mileage will plummet. It won't damage the vehicle, though.

Maybe once it won't damage your car, but long term use will.

A New Cleaner-Burning Fuel Blend Is Coming to Arizona:
quote:
Not every vehicle can use E85. It's more corrosive than conventional gasoline. It can damage a car that is not properly equipped, and it could lead to poor fuel performance.
Pumps also have to be upgraded to handle E85.

--------------------
All posts foretold by Nostradamus.

Turing test failures: 6

Posts: 5481 | From: Decatur, GA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First of Two   Author's Homepage   E-mail First of Two   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christie:
Is there no line that you won't cross?

Let me think about that... hmm... yes. Just not that one.
quote:
Surely you are capable of criticizing the content of the post rather than the poster herself?
Did that. My critical opinion of the post is that it is a paranoid fantasy.

The poster is not a known paranoid.

Therefore the poster is either just being colossally silly, or deliberately expressing a wild opinion in order to attract attention. Neither excuses the poster from ridicule, both invite it.

If I actually believed Sara was mentally ill, my approach would have been entirely different.

--------------------
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide." - Jerry Pournelle

Posts: 14567 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
annabohly
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annabohly   E-mail annabohly   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Gas prices here are around $2.37/gal.

--------------------
And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over !!!!!

Posts: 521 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sara at home

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara at home   E-mail Sara at home   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

If I actually believed Sara was mentally ill, my approach would have been entirely different.

Much like it's ok to call a person of normal mental functioning a "retard" as a means of insult, eh? It's ok to mock someone by calling them "mentally ill" as long as you believe that person isn't mentally ill?

--------------------
Assume that all my posts will be edited at least once. Dyslexic -- can't spell, can't type, can't proofread.

Posts: 8317 | From: Reading, PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First of Two   Author's Homepage   E-mail First of Two   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"mentally ill" isn't an insult, it's a descriptor.

If I saw someone intentionally behaving as though they were of below normal mental functioning, would I call them "retard?" Probably not... More likely, I'd call them an asshole.

But since "mentally ill is a descriptor, not an insult, it's perfectly usable, while "schizo" or "psycho" would not be.

Although admittedly, "trollish" might work just as well.

[ETA: Hey Spam, your PM box is full. No fair sending me PMs I can't reply to.]

--------------------
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide." - Jerry Pournelle

Posts: 14567 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
annabohly
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annabohly   E-mail annabohly   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
2.27/GAL AS OF THES AM

--------------------
And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over !!!!!

Posts: 521 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mr. Furious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Furious   Author's Homepage   E-mail Mr. Furious   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Lowest price around here is $2.48/gal, but we've been taking it up the tailpipe since Katrina hit. If you leave the Triangle (e.g. 10 miles west of my house), prices drop by $.20 or so per gallon.

--------------------
"He's not gonna let me in, I'm Mr. Dirty Mouth!"
- Jeffrey Coho (Craig Bierko), Boston Legal

Posts: 8729 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

quote:
Originally posted by Roadie:
quote:
which is why prices in my hometown yesterday were $1.59, but prices in my workplace town were $1.65,

Were these typos? Or is your fuel actually below $2.00???? [Confused] [Confused]
Typos. Dammit. %$2.59 and 2.65.

Now $2.49... but with my Giant Eagle discount, that'd be $2.18. I'm hoping I can get it under $2 before I have to buy gas again. Then I'll take in a couple of gas cans, as well.

--------------------

ali_marea
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ali_marea   E-mail ali_marea   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Latiam:
quote:
I'm an idiot, ignore me and my stupid gas complaints. Maybe the cheapo place I was going to added something else to their gas as well, who knows. But I just filled up at Shell, as I tend to do, and I realized that they add ethanol too. [dunce]

So apparently ethanol isn't what's affecting my gas. I never thought there was a big difference based on where you buy. Now I've got to do some research. I absolutely did notice performance issues when I went to the cheapo place. But I have never noticed performance issues after going to Shell.

I wonder how many companies add ethanol to their gas now... So yeah, I have some more research to do.

ETA: Latiam, not sure what you mean by 'are you saying that only cheapo places over the border add ethanol'. I'm nowhere near the border. The cheapo places I go to are right along-side the other places. And I love Sunoco.

As I just mentioned, I don't notice performance issues from any other place. Just the chepo independants. Not sure why, which is why I want to do some research.

What I meant by over the border was in the US. I was asking if ethanol wasn't as widespread over there for some reason, and only the cheapo places were using it. So put "in the US" in for "over the border" and it makes a bit more sense, yes? We all have our own little sayings.

I do know that places like Sunoco add detergents and stuff that help to keep your engine running cleaner and more efficiently. When we bought our first Saturn (of five), they recommended Sunoco so that's where we go. My car and the one before it have never had anything else in it as far as I know.
When I switched to high octane I could tell the difference in the '98 Saturn I traded in, so I have been using it consistently in my new one.

I'll try to remember to ask my dad for you if you like - he works in a job protecting the environment and IIRC he actually knows why the gas is cheaper and less effective.

LOL, for some reason I was thinking that you meant 'right over the border' rather than using it as a saying. *grin* I get your meaning now. [Smile]

No, I think I just don't pay attention to the gas I buy. Well...I pay attention a lot more now, but I hadn't been for a while. I've always preferred Sunoco, but I can't honestly give you a good reason why. I like Exxon too. I used to love BP, but I think their prices are ridiculous. The one near our house is easily 10-15 cents higher than all the other places on my way to work. I don't know how that guy can feel good about himself, selling it that high. Of course I also don't understand how people can justify buying gas there rather than going down the road a bit and buying it for less.

Oh, gas prices here now...the cheapest I've seen is $2.65.

I'd really love to see it around $2 this winter. That would be nice.

--------------------
28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, and 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posts: 7158 | From: D.C. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
chillas
Coventry Mall Carol

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillas     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The BP station near me was at $2.12 last night and this morning.

--------------------
Come on, come on - spin a little tighter
Come on, come on - and the world's a little brighter

Posts: 5595 | From: Columbus, OH : The Soccer Capital of America | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spam & Cookies-mmm

Icon 214 posted      Profile for Spam & Cookies-mmm   E-mail Spam & Cookies-mmm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The recent sharp drop in the global price of crude oil could mark the start of a massive sell-off that returns gasoline prices to lows not seen since the late 1990s — perhaps as low as $1.15 a gallon.

Yeah, I could go for that. I ain't holdin' my breath though.

--------------------
Did you see the Announcement?
There's a new snopes message board!

Posts: 7767 | From: Paradise Ceded | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I saw $2.09 this morning.

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

I last saw $2.29 this afternoon. But right now I have $0.65 in fuelperks. If I buy another $25 in groceries tonight, my gas will cost $1.54. Yay!

--------------------

chillas
Coventry Mall Carol

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillas     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I passed a BP at $2.06 last night. Should have stopped. Oh well.

--------------------
Come on, come on - spin a little tighter
Come on, come on - and the world's a little brighter

Posts: 5595 | From: Columbus, OH : The Soccer Capital of America | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spam & Cookies-mmm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spam & Cookies-mmm   E-mail Spam & Cookies-mmm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
First of Two, what are fuelperks, and where can I get some?

--------------------

Posts: 7767 | From: Paradise Ceded | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm not FoT, but I think he's talking about the fuelperks program at Giant Eagle supermarkets. For every $50 you spend at the store, you get a 10 cents per gallon discount at their gas station. The really cool thing is, you can buy gift cards for other stores, or even Visa/MC/AmEx gift cards, and the money goes toward your fuelperks. So if you need to spend $500 at home depot, you can buy a gift card at Giant Eagle and get $1.00/gallon gas discount.

Edited because gasoline discounts at a grocery store would be useless.

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spam & Cookies-mmm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spam & Cookies-mmm   E-mail Spam & Cookies-mmm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
:cries because there are no Giant Eagle stores in town:

--------------------

Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It appears that I have to announce a birth.

Yes, several small simians have been borne of a very surprised male - when the small creatures forced themselves from my rectum.

Rectum? Damn near KILLED 'em!!!

Very quickly, the small monkeys spread their wings and flew away, toward the nearest gas station with falling prices.

(DAMN, but I hate it when I am wrong!!)

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
OldTread
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OldTread   E-mail OldTread   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I am in North Louisiana and there are 5 stations between my house and work. This morning one was 2.22 one was 2.06 two was at 2.04 and the last one was 1.99
Well actually they were all 9/10 of a cent higher than the numbers posted.

--------------------
Paper...the environmental choice...
Trees are a renewable rescource

Posts: 302 | From: Jonesboro, LA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
PrincessLeia
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 602 posted      Profile for PrincessLeia     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
For all you Canadians to compare: it was 97.9 cents/Litre today, and has been 99.9 most of the past week.
For you Americans, that is roughly $3.35/gallon.

Posts: 185 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

LOL, taxes.

BTW, I learned today that the price of natural gas has dropped over 2/3 since it's all time high of $15.378 per million BTU in December'05. It's now at $4.942 (as of yesterday).

Most of that plunge was in January, but the drop has continued all year. I'm sure that was just done to influence the election, too. [lol]

--------------------

Mr. Furious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Furious   Author's Homepage   E-mail Mr. Furious   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My natural gas rates haven't dropped by 2/3 since 12/05. My cost per therm then was 1.76876, and the cost per therm on my most recent bill was 1.27898, a ~28% drop.

--------------------
"He's not gonna let me in, I'm Mr. Dirty Mouth!"
- Jeffrey Coho (Craig Bierko), Boston Legal

Posts: 8729 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

Raw gas and bill gas probably aren't the same, though. Bill gas includes tax and proccessing and transportation costs and all that junk.

--------------------

Faeriefeet
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faeriefeet   E-mail Faeriefeet   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
$2.11 at Speedway down the street. With a handy dandy Speedy Rewards card, it's $2.08. My dad predicts prices below $2 soon. I told him I'd kiss his ass if it happened two weeks ago, when it was down to $2.34. Maybe he's right...
Posts: 54 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Enjal
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enjal   E-mail Enjal   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Prices just went down again last night/this morning and the lowest price I saw on the way in to work was $2.45. I've heard that the Optima gas station at the local Super Wally World is $2.44 but I don't know if that's with the card or not. If you use the Walmart Shopping card, they take 3 cents off per gallon. So it could be as low as $2.41 now. Wow!

I haven't put more than $10 worth of gas at a time since this trend started. Might as well wait and see how much more I can save since the prices change every few days.

--------------------
"I'm a leaf in the wind"
New Lungs for George

Posts: 2719 | From: the other Portland (US) | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
annabohly
Jingle Bell Hock

Prices were down to 2.07 but yesterday a.m. jumped up to 2.28. [Confused]

--------------------

Faeriefeet
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faeriefeet   E-mail Faeriefeet   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The prices here jumped up to the high 20's, but in less than a day they fell back down to $2.08.
Posts: 54 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages