snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » Rantidote » Letters you wish you could send - December 2006 (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: Letters you wish you could send - December 2006
BeowulfGirl
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeowulfGirl   E-mail BeowulfGirl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear Cousin Wesley's Lawyer,

Please do your best to keep Wesley out of jail for the holidays, even though he's a total idiot and completely deserves incarceration. Maybe you and the D.A. can work out some kind of "house arrest" thing? It's not like he's going anywhere, he doesn't have a job.

Sincerely,

Wesley's Cousin

Dear Wesley,

You're an idiot. Why would you pull something like this when your father is in the hospital? I'm just glad you don't have access to weapons.

--Your Cousin

P.S. Listen to your lawyer!

--------------------
Please visit my blog and leave a comment! It's all pretty and pink and quite funny. Go here: http://beowulfgirl.blogspot.com/

Posts: 1790 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TurquoiseGirl
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TurquoiseGirl   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker:
quote:
Originally posted by Starla:
At the rate my day is going, I am expecting to be asked what I plan to cook the in-laws and my daughters.

This is where you smile sweetly and say "why nothing. It is my birthday, you know."

Seaboe

I so want to be Seaboe when (and if) I grow up!

--------------------
There are people who drive really nice cars who feel that [those] cars won't be as special if other people drive them too. Where I come from, we call those people "selfish self-satisfied gits." -Chloe

Posts: 6995 | From: New Mexico | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ryda Wong, EBfCo.
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryda Wong, EBfCo.   E-mail Ryda Wong, EBfCo.   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear Seaboe:

I am so very, very sorry for the inadvertent "W." I would never intend saddling you with that letter.

Sigh. What can I say? My meds are doing odd, odd things with my brain today. Miss one dose, and things go wacky.

I hope this will not dissuade any further contributions to my found electronic poetry cause!

Ryda "Extending the olive branch" Wong!

--------------------
So many spankings! It feels so good! But at the same time, I don't care about meeting your family! - I'mNotDedalus:

Posts: 3216 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seaboe Muffinchucker
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Seaboe Muffinchucker     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TurquoiseGirl:
quote:
quote:
At the rate my day is going, I am expecting to be asked what I plan to cook the in-laws and my daughters.

This is where you smile sweetly and say "why nothing. It is my birthday, you know."

Seaboe

I so want to be Seaboe when (and if) I grow up!
Why thank you! I'm much less clever in person, however.

Seaboe

--------------------
Education is not the filling of a hard drive, but the lighting of a bulb. -- Yeats via Esprise Me

Posts: 5562 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I apologise to Remarkgullable and LTCC for bringing their names up; I did so only to point out that I personally had no problem with the way they dealt with their relationship online. I did not mean to invite any further criticism of them.

--------------------
~~Ai am in mai prrrrrraime!~~

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
frogpond
Jingle Sales

Icon 08 posted      Profile for frogpond   E-mail frogpond   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

Seaboe

I second that.

If it is any comfort, the closest my feline housemate has come to ever fixing me a meal was depositing a headless snake at the foot of my bed one morning! [Eek!]

Oh well, I did enjoy some ice-cream cake with my sis-in-law for our birthdays yesterday.

--------------------
So many books, so little time.

Posts: 1192 | From: McDonough, Georgia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
frogpond
Jingle Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frogpond   E-mail frogpond   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Here's something that just came to my mailbox for Ryda's collection:

Therefore he may eat the midst of Jacob to all molten: image?

is a man to keep his garments.

--------------------
So many books, so little time.

Posts: 1192 | From: McDonough, Georgia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Starla

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by frogpond:
quote:
quote:

Seaboe

I second that.

I never said I would be cooking dinner, just that I fear I will be expected to. I kinda hope I'm right, because I would love a good opportunity to let them have it [and by "it" I don't mean dinner!].

-Starla

--------------------
This used to be the life, but I don't need another one.
MyBandwagon

Posts: 3254 | From: small town Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jenn
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenn   E-mail Jenn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mistletoey Chloe:
I did not mean to invite any further criticism of them.

Describing a sequence of events that actually happened is history, not criticism.

If criticism happens it just once again demonstrates that opening up one's life also means inviting all kinds of commentary. People also have long memories and it may come up again and again. It's the risk we all take when we choose to post and sometimes we must suffer the consequences. It's like those email forwards we complain about and try to put a end to: Once you release it to the wild you might never be able to stop it and it might even be harmful. If people can't handle that they need to consider very carefully how they will proceed.

--------------------
"You're the opposite of troll. It's a compliment!"

Posts: 12086 | From: Alberta | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Nevertheless, any criticism in this thread is the direct but unforeseen result of me bringing up their names, hence the apology.

--------------------

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TurquoiseGirl
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TurquoiseGirl   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear Dr. Chloe,
Your PM box is full. How can we engage in girly PMs if I can't respond!

Sincerely,
Dr. TGirl

--------------------
There are people who drive really nice cars who feel that [those] cars won't be as special if other people drive them too. Where I come from, we call those people "selfish self-satisfied gits." -Chloe

Posts: 6995 | From: New Mexico | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe

Faugh! You just want to talk about *boys*. I remember when we used to throw rocks at them together. Now look at you!

--------------------

TurquoiseGirl
The "Was on Sale" Song

We can still throw rocks at some of them...

--------------------

I'mNotDedalus
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I'mNotDedalus   Author's Homepage   E-mail I'mNotDedalus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
*thud*

Ouch! Where the hell did that chunk of granite come from?

--------------------
The salty fragrance of L’Eau D’I’mNotDedalus - made entirely of and entirely for sea turtles.

Posts: 1983 | From: Chicagoland, IL | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brillo Bee
Wii Three Kings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brillo Bee     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear snopesters using Banner:

Your posts made me laugh-- I used to work at a large University and we celebrated when we switched to the Banner system. Wait, scratch that-- after a painful period of a few months working out the kinks, we celebrated. Before Banner, it would take somewhere between 4 weeks and 4 months to get reimbursements. With Banner, it was 3-4 weeks without fail, and we were happy to have it. Before Banner, I used to keep a running tally and daily average of what the University owed me-- for the first six months of 2004 the average was $500.

Now I'm happy to be at a small college where there is no "system," my checks are printed out by "people." If I hand my secretary a receipt today, it's fairly likely there will be a check in my mailbox tomorrow. *purr* [Smile]

-Bee

--------------------
People do not wish to appear foolish; to avoid the appearance of foolishness, they are willing to remain actually fools. -Alice Walker

Posts: 335 | From: Minnesota | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Victoria J
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 204 posted      Profile for Victoria J   E-mail Victoria J   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear garden gate,

I am still black and blue (and yellow and red and purple, and I am sure in one place green) due to climbing over you. I hate you. If you ever need oiling ask someone else.

Victoria J

Dear work,

This cannot go on. Mondays may not be nice but they shouldn't make me physically ill because I get so stressed.

Victoria J

Dear Complete Bastard at the train station,

You were going up the wrong side of the stairs. Even if you were not there is no excuse for attempting to physically push me to one side, and when I proved to difficult to push there was even less excuse for kicking my leg out from under me.

I am mostly relieved that you did get away from me. If you hadn't I was so angry I would have hurt you, I wouldn't have guaranteed I wouldn't have hurt you a lot, and wouldn't have been proud of hitting an 18/19 (?) year old.

(I do wish I had made more of a fuss, but when I stood up I was so angry I didn't hurt, and I didn't know that the next day I would have trouble walking. )

Victoria J
P.s. You really shouldn't do things like that. You are barely at the height of my chin, and pretty weedy with it. You are going to get hurt. You're a very brave [Roll Eyes] man who pushed an obviously not very fit woman to the ground - you still only avoided getting hurt because you are slightly faster than me and I was suprised. It isn't going to be long before you push the wrong person around.

Dear Leg,

Stop making a fuss. You were just bruised. There was no reason to stiffen up 24 hours later...

Quit it.

Victoria J

Dear Hairdresser,

I have always wondered why hairdressers show you the back of your head, because previously I have never felt the need to comment on it. You are the first hairdresser not to show me, and I was not pleased to notice the next day (and when I cannot return to you as I don't live in the same city) that you left an odd tuft of hair on one side of my neck.

Also - I sincerely hope your hygene is better between non-related customers. I was somewhat suprised to notice lots of grey hair when you cut my hair, and then realise this was my mothers hair from where you had used the same impliments to cut her hair and not washed them. Eww !

Victoria J

Dear shops,

I am jaded and miserable. Please try harder so I can find something that I can buy the people I still need to shop for for Christmas instead of hating everything I see.

Victoria j

Dear 257 bus,

you are meant to run every 8-10 minutes and you are normally around 10-12 minutes, so WHY did I have to wait for 50 minutes in the freezing cold to get home this evening. (While SEVEN buses went the other way). And why did you then stop just down the road and make everyone get off and wait another 5 minutes for the next bus ?

Victoria J

Dear Universe,

Give me a break. Please.

Victoria J

--------------------
Post accompanied by maniacal laughter.

Posts: 577 | From: London, UK | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Phil'sGirl
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil'sGirl     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear sis,

The reasons we keep 'bothering' you about the number of children you will be bringing is because we need to know if we need to buy more presents. We have said this every time we called you.

Also, do we need to have special food on hand or not?

Look, just because we call you every two days does not mean we are being pushy. If you show up with 5 instead of the three we are expecting, two of them will not be getting gifts, unless we can be told in advance what kind of gifts to get.

Phil'sGirl

--------------------
"Nobody ever looks like McCarthy, sir. That's how they get in the door in the first place" Toby on The West Wing

Posts: 816 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cinnamon
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cinnamon   Author's Homepage   E-mail Cinnamon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear Victoria J

{{hugs}} Sounds like you need them.

Cinnamon

~~~~~

Dear Grandma,

Thanks for the hit and run "so have you got a boyfriend yet?" after telling me all about my (younger) cousins and their relationships. I really needed an excuse to dive headfirst into a tub of ice cream.

Yours feeling excessively hacked off,
C

--------------------
My blog - a continuing obsession with my weight plus much randomness
My opinions on books, music, and other stuff

Posts: 845 | From: Gloucestershire, UK | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ChickyBee
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChickyBee   E-mail ChickyBee   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear SIL,

The main reason I haven't gone Christmas shopping with you is because I've finished it all. The other reason is because you have a much higher Christmas budget than we do & I have about 30 presents to buy in comparison to your 12. If you wanna drop $90 on a laser tag style game for your brother in law, go ahead. I'm not even spending that much on the Hatchling.

This doesn't make me a bad person, just a broke one.

--------------------
So many people are hung up on achievements. What did you do today? What are you planning? Sometimes, just getting through the day is an achievement in itself.

Posts: 256 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Roadie
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by I'mNotDedalus:
Or Starla could just bake ‘em up a delicious batch of Shut The Hell Up, You Leeches.

Hey, when you get a chance, can you PM me that recipe? I looked in my Betty Crocker, and that page is missing. Thanks, bud.

--------------------
"The little local company I buy from has CHEAP shipping and I have met their goats." (snapdragonfly)

"And that's one lost erection I'll never get back! You hear me Dan! I'm owed an erection!" (I'mNotDedalus)

Posts: 2658 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Roadie
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Canuckistan:
quote:
Originally posted by Roadie:
Dear TGirl,

So...it's not Canuckistan and the boot? [Confused]

Dear Roadie,

Sadly, I'm afraid it's not. Leather just isn't my thing. [lol]

BTW, thanks for keeing the whole boot thing on the lowdown. In return, I won't mention that unfortunate incident with you, a donkey and the unfortunately-positioned pool cue. [Razz]

Canuck

Dear Canuckistan,

Thanks, honey. I knew I could count on you to keep my secrets, as can you with me. I mean, really, with friends like us who needs reporters?

Love ya,

Roadie

ETA: His name's not Canickistan, silly Roadie!

--------------------
"The little local company I buy from has CHEAP shipping and I have met their goats." (snapdragonfly)

"And that's one lost erection I'll never get back! You hear me Dan! I'm owed an erection!" (I'mNotDedalus)

Posts: 2658 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Loyhargil
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loyhargil     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear colleagues,
Okay, I know that looked like a completely superfluous objection today, but trust me, it was necessary. I had to do something to interrupt that line of questioning. Our witness was extremely agitated, and opposing counsel was visibly shaking he was so mad. So yes, I totally knew I was going to lose on that objection, but it did its job. Our witness got back under control, opposing counsel moved on. So, don’t think I’m dumb. I knew what I was doing, really!

Love,
me

Dear Quarter Pounder with Cheese,
You were so much work to chew. Yet you were so tasty. I love you.
Me

--------------------
Bender: Oh cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee.

Posts: 1170 | From: Iowa | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ms. Kringle
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Kringle     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear Stupid Cold,

Go the NFBSK away.

I hate having swollen, sore tonsils, a stuffy nose, blocked ears, achy sinuses, and a barking cought.

You suck. And I still have Christmas shopping to do, you useless NFBSK.

I'm going to go drink bourbon now. Hopefully, in between that, a hot bath, some Vick's Vapo-Rub, and some nice medicine, you will not bother me as much.

NFBSK Off And Die,
Ms. K

--------------------
Beware corporate zombies! They will purchase your brain on E-Bay!

Posts: 2310 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ana Ng

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ana Ng   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I always thought the threads like the ones about Remark and LtCC were a nice compliment to the Rantidote threads. Just throwing that out there.

When two nice snopesters get together and are happy, it makes me feel happy for them like I feel sad for them when something bad happens. I like to know about the good stuff, too. What's the diff?

--------------------
My great grandfather planted that tree!

Posts: 4862 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I think the problem with Remark and LtCC's threads was that they would post their glurgarific odes to each other, then when people started raising concerns about their situation they got mad and accused people of raining on their parade.

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ana Ng

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ana Ng   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
But doesn't the same thing happen in Rantidote? I mean, I don't think "squee" threads are, in and of themselves, bad. I personally liked their glurgeriffic odes- I'm a sucker for a happy ending. [Wink]

--------------------
My great grandfather planted that tree!

Posts: 4862 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well the same thing happens whenever someone gets advice or comments that they don't want. Someone posts that if they want to control what kind of comments they are going to receive this is not the place to post.

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mouse
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mouse   E-mail Mouse   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear Cold,

No, no, no. I am not coming down with you. I still have finals and the holidays to slog through. I can't afford to be sick right now. Go crawl into a hole and die or at least infect someone who isn't an exhausted college student.

Sincerely,
Exhausted College Student.

--------------------
"You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff." Coop from MegasXLR

"I distrust who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." -- Susan B. Anthony

Posts: 2246 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Minstrel gone caroling

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Minstrel gone caroling   Author's Homepage   E-mail Minstrel gone caroling   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear TurquoiseGirl, Hero_Mike, and Boutros-Boutros Doggie,

Congratulations! Three cheers for urban legend-based romances! [Big Grin]

Love,
Minstrel

--------------------
Last year's goat was burned down by vandals dressed up as Santa Claus and the Gingerbread Man. They were never caught.
My blog. The Adventures of the Fish O'Thwacking.
Countdown: 177 days (or less!)

Posts: 4926 | From: NW Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Casey, making hot chocolate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Casey, making hot chocolate   Author's Homepage   E-mail Casey, making hot chocolate   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Minstrel gone caroling:

Love,
Minstrel

Dear TG, H-M and the Pup,

Seconded! [Big Grin]

C

--------------------
"To be or not to be! That is the question! Now, will you answer, dare, double dare, or take the Physical Challenge?" --Mark Summers as Hamlet
Countdown: 177 days and counting... or less. My blog. 14 keyboards owed.

Posts: 5584 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glisp42
I'm Dreaming Of A White iPod

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glisp42   Author's Homepage   E-mail glisp42   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear self.
You can do this. You can quit smoking. That gunk that still in your lungs that you keep coughing up? That may be an effect of the cold but it damn sure would have gone away a lot quicker had you not been smoking. You should have known better than to even start considering what you saw it did to your mother. No more cigarettes. No more nicotine. You're through with this crap. You're through with freezing your ass off and getting sick from standing outside smoking. You can make it a lousy 3 days. You are stronger than some stupid chemical. You're through with being broke because you spend all your money on cigarettes. No breaking down this time.

signed,
the ex smoker.

--------------------
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK" and other lingo mean?

And we'll collect the moments one by one I guess that's how the future's done. -Feist

Posts: 1641 | From: Kansas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Minstrel gone caroling:

Urban legend-based romances? So does that mean it's not real?

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Doug4.7
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Doug4.7   E-mail Doug4.7   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cinnamon:
Dear Grandma,

Thanks for the hit and run "so have you got a boyfriend yet?" after telling me all about my (younger) cousins and their relationships. I really needed an excuse to dive headfirst into a tub of ice cream.

Back when I was just a kid (undergraduate), my cousins started getting married. My various relatives started with the, “So when are YOU getting married?” questions. It was very irritating because I was kinda between relationships at the time (okay, I wasn't dating ANYONE and was a bit depressed about it).

Fast forward about a couple of years... My cousins were now all getting divorced in very nasty ways. THEN I got the, “Well, maybe it was good that you waited, Doug...” statements.

So don't worry, it will eventually work out.

--------------------
And now for something completely different...

Posts: 4164 | From: Alabama | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Starla

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear In-Laws,

I owe you an apology. I feel very, very spoiled. Thank you for the lovely necklace, the shopping spree at Barnes & Noble, AND not asking us about every single detail when we got home. You even made a few comments that showed you know me a little bit. What a wonderful surprise!

Sincerely,
Starla

--------------------
This used to be the life, but I don't need another one.
MyBandwagon

Posts: 3254 | From: small town Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 99 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear Starla's In-Laws,

Yay, you!

SDD

Dear glisp42,

You can do it. Good luck.

SDD

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages