snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » Rantidote » Stop Blaming Myspace

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stop Blaming Myspace
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 03 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
*Quick note from me-sorry I haven't been posting as many myspace stomach churning messages as usual...I know how much you love them!*

anybody happen to catch Nightline the other night on ABC? In case you didn't, one of the hot topics discussed was MySpace. It is no secret to anyone who reads the newspaper or watches the 6 o'clock news that MySpace has been in the limelight because of "sexual predators" trying to "abduct and corrupt" the youth of the world. To this I say bullshit! I see dozens of profiles a day showing 14 year old girls dressed like sluts, wearing four inches of make up and 32 layers of eyeliner, displaying their age as 18 years old and profile lines stating "Oh, I'm So Sexy" or "Hey There, Wanna Check Up On It?" Come the **** on! The youth of today's world are already corrupt enough due to the undying need to be "older" than they really are. I seriously doubt there are tons of people on MySpace stalking "innocent young girls" who just happen to have tramped up profiles and ages 4 years greater than their own.

On Nightline, there was a story of a 12 year old girl who was a drug-addict and attributed it all to MySpace. She claims that MySPace allowed her to easily fing drug dealers in her area, as well as older men to have sex with her. Now, at the age of 14, she has been checked into a drug-rehabilitation clinic and has been away from her family for 5 months. Her parents would rather place the blame squarely on the shoulders of MySpace instead of their daughter, who even admitted that at the age of 12, had already tried weed, crack, X, and had slept with numerous guys older than herself...but of course, it wasn't her fault, it was all because of MySpace.

One again, COME THE **** ON! When are parents and children going to stop passing the blame and grow up enough to take responsibility for their actions and the actions of their children.. Parent;s, monitor your children online, take some responsibility for YOUR children. Children, if a profile name sounds like something that comes out of a cheap horror movie, like "DARK ANGEL OF DEATH WHO EATS THE BRAINS OF GIRLS"...chances are you DO NOT WANT TO ADD THEM AS A FRIEND. Apparently there is new legislation in Congress now to block MySpace in all public schools and public libraries across the United States. All because little girls want to act grown and don't want to accept the consequences and parents don't want to accept the fact that their "innocent little girls" are posing as 18 year old crack whores trying to buy drugs.

Eventually, if this continues, MySpace could be totally outlawed from the Internet. Restrictions will be put in place in order to make MySpace "safer". I don't know about you, but I use mySpace to keep in touch with my family and friends, use it for messages, and just to have a space that is my own. Just because some children want to act grown, does that mean I may have to eventually give up my MySpace? If you feel the same way I do, please, repost this in your blogs or bulletins, or both as "STOP BLAMING MYSPACE". If enough people post this and spread the word, maybe people will get the picture and stop blaming MySpace for every little thing that their children do wrong. As user of MySpace, we should all repost this and take some sort of action. This is not a chain letter, and nothing will happen to you if you don't repost this in 321654987 seconds. However, of all bulletins you will read today, I am sure that this one is the only one that actually has a point to it. So please, have some common sense, and repost this. Thanks.

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mouse
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mouse   E-mail Mouse   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
While it's a little too hyperbolic for my tastes (like they really do have the power to ban a website from every computer?), I do have to agree with the sentiment in some places. Raise your own damn kids, don't count on the internet to do it for you.

Out of curiosity, can we still blame Myspace for the crappy emo-teen-angst glurge we've been getting lately?

--------------------
"You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff." Coop from MegasXLR

"I distrust who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." -- Susan B. Anthony

Posts: 2246 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
N11/N12
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for N11/N12     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I totally agree. It's the same thing with violent video games, gangsta rap and R rated movies...when people blame these things on kids' behavior instead of actually dealing with the kids themselves it just shows that they don't actually care about the kids.

--------------------
"I'm going to start slapping you now and I may never stop."
-Dr. Forrester

Posts: 27 | From: Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Here's the PrimeTime story about it. [Note: Nightline, as far as I can tell, has not done a story about MySpace.]

Let us just say that the article caused a very different experience for me than it obviously did for you. I did not read any "blaming of MySpace" going on in it. What I did read were the experiences of several parents who were naive to the potential dangers of MySpace who have since, apparently, learned their lesson.

And I do not know who you think is trying to prevent you from using MySpace, but, as a 20 year old person, I think you're probably safe.

Reposting your rant probably won't do much of anything except spread misinformation and hyperbole, none of which are helpful in solving situations.

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
MissEltoe
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissEltoe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yup.

Everything Mouse said.

--------------------
Licorice of the Lord! This is classy stuff...Should I be wearing a tie? Or, at least, pants?
~I'mNotDedalus

Posts: 975 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pogue Ma-humbug
Happy Christmas (Malls are Open)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pogue Ma-humbug   E-mail Pogue Ma-humbug   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I like this guy's take on it.

Pogue

--------------------
Let's drink to the causes in your life:
Your family, your friends, the union, your wife.

Posts: 11325 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 500 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I was believing every word you said, Squishy,but then I decided to look at your MySpace page. 295 friends who are close enough for you to want to keep in touch? Oh, my! And, the cute little emoticon that is giving the finger with both hands and says "F U." Hmmm. Oh well, I guess you really can't judge a book by its cover. [lol]

I do agree, however, that parents need to pay attention to what their children are doing and not try to blame computer land for all evils.

Good article, Pogue!

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
pirateslife
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pirateslife   Author's Homepage   E-mail pirateslife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought this was not Squishy's opinion, but a reposting of a rant that I have probably gotten in my MySpace bulletin board, but since I almost never check my bulletin board, I can't say for sure that I have gotten this paticular one. I did get the "Your myspace account will be terminated if you do not repost" warning. I ignored it as the stupid piece of crap it is, and three months later, I still have a myspace account. Oh, well.

--------------------
If the world were logical, men would ride sidesaddle. -Mama

I won't ask "Am I weird?" because that ship sailed long ago. -Kahuna Burger

Posts: 394 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago

Icon 302 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Whoops! I didn't realize Squishy didn't write this junk. I guess that's why her page seemed to be a contradiction to the content of the post.

"*Quick note from me-sorry I haven't been posting as many myspace stomach churning messages as usual...I know how much you love them!*"

Sorry, I didn't pick that up from the quote above, but there was no way to determine, that I could see, who wrote the stomach churning message. Thanks for the clarification. I'll try to pay more attention next time. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 302 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Signora Del Drago:
Whoops! I didn't realize Squishy didn't write this junk. I guess that's why her page seemed to be a contradiction to the content of the post.

"*Quick note from me-sorry I haven't been posting as many myspace stomach churning messages as usual...I know how much you love them!*"

Sorry, I didn't pick that up from the quote above, but there was no way to determine, that I could see, who wrote the stomach churning message. Thanks for the clarification. I'll try to pay more attention next time. [Embarrassed]

D'oh!

Me, too!

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
pirateslife
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pirateslife   Author's Homepage   E-mail pirateslife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
the note confused me, too, but I see this junk in my myspace bulletin so often...
I have under 50 friends. Yay me!

--------------------
If the world were logical, men would ride sidesaddle. -Mama

I won't ask "Am I weird?" because that ship sailed long ago. -Kahuna Burger

Posts: 394 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
UrbanReindeer
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrbanReindeer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Parents need to supervise their damn children. I play a lot of online games, and I have had 14 year old boys proposition me in ways that would make Larry Flynt blush. If, at 14, I catch my daughter with a screen name that looks anything like "hottieangelbabygurl4U6969", she will be banned from the internet until she moves out.

Personally, I do not see why a kid needs to access MySpace from school, either. Does anyone have a reason I dont see?

Watch. Your. Damn. Kids.

Urban "parent, teacher, computer geek" Renewal

--------------------
"He feeds the sparrows of the field, but He doesn't sit there and cram worms into their mouths." -- Mouse

Posts: 396 | From: Pasadena, CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
magpie
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magpie   E-mail magpie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:

Out of curiosity, can we still blame Myspace for the crappy emo-teen-angst glurge we've been getting lately?

Yes.
Posts: 439 | From: Redondo Beach, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sky
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sky     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Pogue, I would have to disagree with "your guy's" take on MySpace. I too, have a space, and am nowhere near my teen years - having left them behind over 20 years ago. But neither am I a creepy adult trying to make the moves on innocent teenagers. I use it to stay in contact with my friends from school, with my adult son who lives in another state, to make new friends, and also to be able to monitor my teenage son's use. So there are many on MySpace for legitimate reasons. Parents need to monitor their children's activities. So what if MySpace is banned from schools? The kids are supposed to be studying there anyway.
Just my two cents' worth...

Posts: 53 | From: Washington | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Random thoughts while reading this thread:

Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only one who was confused about the authorship of the OP. [Smile]

I thought e-mail, snail mail and the telephone were adequate for keeping in touch with friends and family.

I thought things like MySpace were mostly for kids. I stand (sit(?)) corrected.

The article to which Pogue linked did not state that all users of MySpace were teenagers or creepy adults. It said some were, therefore whenever a kid gets into trouble, many people blame it on MySpace, instead of keeping an eye on what their children are doing and teaching them about correct behavior. The author of the article made this point very clear.

My granddaughter has a page on MySpace. I visit it at least once a week, just to see what's going on. So far, so good. I shall let her know if I think she's out of line there.

It is true that we didn't have computers when I was a child, but I do know that, at the age of 14, most children are quite aware of what they're doing. YMMV

I understand the "make new friends" bit. That's exactly what I've done here! I'd never dare start a MySpace page because I already spend way too much time here. I suppose I'm addicted. [Frown] But, there are worse things to which to be addicted. [lol]

--------------------

glass papaya
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glass papaya   E-mail glass papaya   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My $.02 worth...

Our local media have been working the scary MySpace thing for the last couple of weeks. One of the things I found incredible as a parent of three teenagers myself is how jelly-spined some parents can be.

One local mother, describing her 13 YO daughter's experience, stated that she lost the war and the computer went in her daughter's room. HUH? If one of my kids tried to do that, the computer would get locked up in the gun room for a few weeks.

One of my sons got propositioned by a creep once through his MySpace. He not-so-politely told the guy to *** off. He hasn't been bothered since. Oh yeah, and he told me about it.

Posts: 544 | From: Onalaska, WI | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Just to clarify:

NO I didn't write it, it came from a bulletin on myspace.

Signora does this mean you think less of me [Frown]

My hubby doesn't like that "FU" guy either [lol]

Oh I wrote the "note" b/c I guess no one noticed that I haven't been posting as much since I'm out of town...Glad to know I'm loved [Razz]

I also haven't written my opinion...I know I should do it as I post, but I usually wait until a few others have responded to get some viewpoints I may not have...then do my response from there...

I should really change my page...I'm not feeling the whole "darkness" theme much...Music isn't working today and I need it...no songs on the laptop [Frown]

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Squishy0405:
Signora does this mean you think less of me [Frown]

My hubby doesn't like that "FU" guy either [lol]

Gosh, no! It just means you really can't judge a book by its cover, as in your MySpace page. It looks kind of - well, not like my mental picture of you from reading some of your posts. That was a compliment. [Smile] I should have been more clear. Sorry. I can see where that might have been a little confusing. [Embarrassed] I think it was the "F U" guy that did it. Your husband and I must be on the same thought-train there.

--------------------

Doug4.7

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Doug4.7   E-mail Doug4.7   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by UrbanRenewal:
Parents need to supervise their damn children.

Amen.

Except for the "damn" part. [Wink]

--------------------
And now for something completely different...

Posts: 4164 | From: Alabama | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
James D
Deck the Malls

Icon 03 posted      Profile for James D   E-mail James D   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by magpie:
quote:

Yes.
No, we blame their glugified parents who raise them lacking a healthy skeptisism, decent logic skills, self-respect, and the inability to use proper capitalization and punctuation. (much less, proper paragrahps)

--------------------
The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return. It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale.
Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - )

Posts: 244 | From: Ventura, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mouse
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 604 posted      Profile for Mouse   E-mail Mouse   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by James D:
quote:
Originally posted by magpie:
quote:

Yes.
No, we blame their glugified parents who raise them lacking a healthy skeptisism, decent logic skills, self-respect, and the inability to use proper capitalization and punctuation. (much less, proper paragrahps)
Don't forget the way they rape rhyme scheme.

--------------------
"You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff." Coop from MegasXLR

"I distrust who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." -- Susan B. Anthony

Posts: 2246 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mickey Blue
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey Blue     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Personally, I do not see why a kid needs to access MySpace from school, either. Does anyone have a reason I dont see?
The only possible reason I could see, and to be fair this isn't so much of a reason as a side-effect, is that it seems the more then ban pages of the internet in school the more good or useful pages get caught up in it from the way the software works.. Now maybe they have changed it since I was a kid, and I suppose with myspace they could just block the site itself, but I think more often then not blocking internet sites on school computers causes problems.

Oh and btw I agree with everything said on myspace so far, watching all those daytime Dr. Phil type programs at work (working hard? or hardly working?) has really shown me that myspace (and, as the other author said, Grand Theft Auto) are the new scapegoat for why kids are bad, its certainly not the parents though, and because a few kids do go bad (or end up in bad situations through truly astounding stupidity) their parents feel the need to punish all other kids who manage to use said mediums without decending into a life of crime or going to meet some random person in a dark alley somewhere..

Oh well, such is life, so far rock and roll, dancing, video games, movies, cursing, and the internet have not been banned.. So I guess when push comes to shove logic does win out.

--------------------
"All people are responsible for the good that they didn't do"

Posts: 4774 | From: Virginia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ulkomaalainen
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ulkomaalainen     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay, first I am sorry to revive an age old thread. But I was not on IR for a few weeks - and I just had some experience on another website where I serve as a contact guy/mediator/ombudsman, that kind of thing. The site is a gaming side with roughly 135,000 registered screen names and an estimated 70,000-80,000 regular users. Most users are (or seem to be) ages 20-40, but since it's board games (Settlers Of Catan, Backgammon, ...) we got 'em all starting at approximately 10 years old up to 70 or 80.

The "experience" we had was finding out about a guy (in his 30ies) looking for teenage girls aged 13, 14, 15, "assaulting" them with NFBSK talk, trying to get cybersex and in at least one occasion getting a 14 year old girl, who fell in love with him, to meet up with him. How far this went we don't know (and don't really want to know), this is now for police and courts to find out.

Anyway, I had to read quite a few talks and seen quite a few pics of people (meaning teenage girls) presenting themselves on the net. I know they sound "tough". But most of them are not. They do not know whether they are still a girl or yet a woman. They try to act in what they perceive as an adult way and want to be seen as a woman. Thus slutty clothing and a "you can't get me, I've seen it all" style of talking. But this is normal behaviour for teenagers, wanting to be regarded as adults. This kind of rhetoric from the OP

quote:
I see dozens of profiles a day showing 14 year old girls dressed like sluts, wearing four inches of make up and 32 layers of eyeliner, displaying their age as 18 years old and profile lines stating "Oh, I'm So Sexy" or "Hey There, Wanna Check Up On It?"
is what I got a lot, too. This is shifting the blame from the perpetrators. This gets me wound up.

quote:
I seriously doubt there are tons of people on MySpace stalking "innocent young girls" who just happen to have tramped up profiles and ages 4 years greater than their own.
Yes, no need for quotation marks around innocent, dear unknown author. Most of them are innocent. And you do not need tons of people, you only need a few.

That being said, of course it's the parents' responsibility to educate their kids in time at least about the basic stuff that can happen on the net, and to supervise (within reason) what their kids are doing with their PC. Having a PC with net connection that you cannot see is a bad idea. But: there will be a day, when a teeange kid wants to be seen as an adult woman, a potential sexual partner. And the parents will never be the first to notice that, which is not their fault. But it will slightly estrange them. Rhetoric like the stuff above is precisely what it is used to somehow qualify the stuff the guys do, who then assault the girls, and it gets me angry.

On a side note:

quote:
If, at 14, I catch my daughter with a screen name that looks anything like "hottieangelbabygurl4U6969", she will be banned from the internet until she moves out.
maybe not the screen name thingy. But one of the things we found out after the above mentioned guy was out of our site, that there were more victims than we thought. They just did not dare to report earlier, to confide in their parents, since they were afraid to lose their internet rights.

Anyway, not my intention to contradict anyone, just to put in a few thoughts I had while reading all this stuff. I am specifically not blaming any website for abuse of it for those guys. But there are some things that can and should be done, but since I don't know what MySpace did, I won't put any blame anywhere here.

--------------------
Movie characters never make typing mistakes.

Posts: 586 | From: Hamburg, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
MissEltoe
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissEltoe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Myspace is just the current scapegoat.

Next week (or month, or year, whatever) it will be something else.

Before there was myspace, it was chatrooms in general.

"Don't go into those chatrooms. You never know who's lurking!"

I mean, this is not to say that there aren't internet predators, or that any of the things that are mentioned in these recent numerous articles aren't happening. However, it just seems that the sudden popularity of myspace is making it the root of all evil.

I mean, come on! Any parent with half a brain would at least somewhat monitor what there kids are doing online. In some previous thread, I mentioned that my own mother was concerned for what I was doing online (at the age of 25). If you have kids at 11, 12, 13; whatever age, and you're not monitoring what they're doing, blame yourself, not the internet.

And chances are, if you're not aware of what your children are doing online, you're probably not aware of most of what they are doing socially.

--------------------
Licorice of the Lord! This is classy stuff...Should I be wearing a tie? Or, at least, pants?
~I'mNotDedalus

Posts: 975 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glass papaya
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glass papaya   E-mail glass papaya   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
*slight hijack*

Imagine my surprise yesterday when I discovered that my kids are now using the word "myspace" as a verb!

As in, "You can find these things out by myspacing," or "Everybody myspaces now."

*end hijack*

Posts: 544 | From: Onalaska, WI | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages