snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » Rantidote » Almost lost my lunch (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Almost lost my lunch
chili_kitten
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 204 posted      Profile for chili_kitten   Author's Homepage   E-mail chili_kitten   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Mikey:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Purple Iguana:
[qb] Wow, I hope that none of you guys have heard the Dijon mustard joke. [lol]

[lol] That's a good one. But also rather frightening since it seems so plausible.

quote:
Mustard

My mum did something similar with a choc ice and a budgie.

Yes.

--------------------
Doughnuts are my favourite dairy product

Posts: 185 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Iguana   Author's Homepage   E-mail Purple Iguana   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cervus:
Would it be too much to ask for some TMI space when posting the details of your poop stories? I've been trying to avoid Active Topics because just reading lines about smelling poop, smearing poop, and eating poop is making me feel sick.

If you don't want to write "TMI TMI", maybe could you guys pad the opening lines with things that don't involve poop? Please?

While I am very sorry that you've been squicked out by some of the posts, there is a part of me that would like to point out that the title of this thread is "almost lost my lunch" and the OP makes mention of a leaky diaper being yucky. I would think it would just make sense that what follows is likely to be disgusting stories involving poop.

But hey... maybe that's just me.

--------------------
They just don't make crazed, beserk robots like they used to. --Sheen Estevez, Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius

If I manage to post something swipe-worthy that you would like to make your sig, you may do so with my blessing.

Posts: 2486 | From: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Doug4.7
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 86 posted      Profile for Doug4.7   E-mail Doug4.7   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Purple Iguana:
The other day, I had my 1 month old practically throw up straight down my cleavage while I was burping him.

My wife has very long black, thick hair. Our kids just loved to barf into her hair. It would wick it up so well...

After 3 kids, we've just about got every story that does NOT involve severed limbs (although I have a good one about finger nails and car doors...).

--------------------
And now for something completely different...

Posts: 4164 | From: Alabama | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
vicious
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vicious     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Poo isn't so bad. Like Mom used to say it "quit yer bitchin, it washes off".

having your little brother puke breakfast all over your head is NASTY.

Worst.Flu. Ever.

--------------------
lOoK aT yOuR SoCiAl ProBlEm.

Posts: 23 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Purple Iguana:
While I am very sorry that you've been squicked out by some of the posts, there is a part of me that would like to point out that the title of this thread is "almost lost my lunch" and the OP makes mention of a leaky diaper being yucky. I would think it would just make sense that what follows is likely to be disgusting stories involving poop.

Yes, but it is hard to avoid the graphic description when scrolling through Active Topics. I know the obvious response would be for me to avoid using Active Topics, but the request for TMI space was just that - a polite request.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Doug4.7
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 86 posted      Profile for Doug4.7   E-mail Doug4.7   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry, Cervus. Those of us in the "family" business, often trade horror stories and gross the living !@#$ out of our non-family'ed friends. It is a coping mechanism...

"So your son did ....., well MINE did ... and THEN he ...."

"Wow, but that is NOTHING compared to what my daughter did...." [Eek!]

All this while calmly eating stew...

Note, I won't go into what it was like rooming with someone who worked in the ER. At dinner he would, well, I'll drop it....

--------------------
And now for something completely different...

Posts: 4164 | From: Alabama | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages