snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » Rantidote » stop lying!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stop lying!
qualli
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qualli   E-mail qualli   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear Self,

stop lying. yes they're only little white lies but you always feel guilty afterwards.

You don't even lie about normal things! Why does it matter if you had tea or soda earlier, or which tv show you're planning to watch later?

Dumbass.

--------------------
"I still say Obi-wan Kenobi was The Force's bitch."

Posts: 820 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ChickyBee
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChickyBee   E-mail ChickyBee   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
or which tv show you're planning to watch later?

Cause if you're anything like me, your taste in TV shows is terrible and you don't want to admit to anyone else just what you really are planning to watch? [Wink]

--------------------
So many people are hung up on achievements. What did you do today? What are you planning? Sometimes, just getting through the day is an achievement in itself.

Posts: 256 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
qualli
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qualli   E-mail qualli   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
*snickers* yeah, okay I see your point.

Okay self,

you can lie if you're planning to watch a cartoon channel or tvland

--------------------
"I still say Obi-wan Kenobi was The Force's bitch."

Posts: 820 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
HappyHarry holiday
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HappyHarry holiday   E-mail HappyHarry holiday   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You do know it is said
[LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE}

So just tell people your undergoing therapy [Razz]

--------------------
I wish i was eccentric so i could afford to be weird

Posts: 67 | From: philippines | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dutch Angua
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dutch Angua   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Hello, my name is Anne-Marie and I LOVE CARTOONS!

See? Easy!

--------------------
Dude, where's my siggy?

Posts: 276 | From: Holland | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by qualli:

Okay self,

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!

I watch the Cartoon Channel all the time, and have I Dream of Jeannie show-times mapped out on TVLand all week long!

Do what you want - and be proud!

Hello, Anne-Marie! My name is Jerry and I am a Toon-o-phile!

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GenYus
Away in a Manager's Special

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GenYus   E-mail GenYus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malruhn:
quote:
Originally posted by qualli:

Okay self,

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!

I watch the Cartoon Channel all the time, and have I Dream of Jeannie show-times mapped out on TVLand all week long!

Do what you want - and be proud!

Hello, Anne-Marie! My name is Jerry and I am a Toon-o-phile!

She's lying to herself because she isn't watching Nick where the good cartoons (SpongeBob, Jimmy Neutron, and Fairly Odd Parents) are.

--------------------
IIRC, it wasn't the shoe bomber's loud prayers that sparked the takedown by the other passengers; it was that he was trying to light his shoe on fire. Very, very different. Canuckistan

Posts: 3694 | From: Arizona | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Darth Mikey
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darth Mikey   E-mail Darth Mikey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GenYus:
She's lying to herself because she isn't watching Nick where the good cartoons (SpongeBob, Jimmy Neutron, and Fairly Odd Parents) are.

Sponge Bob is funny, but the GOOD cartoons are the old ones like Jonny Quest and Scooby Doo.

Of course, my kids are hooked on Pokemon right now... [Eek!]

--------------------
Jack the sound barrier. Bring the noise.

-Rat Thing B782

Posts: 250 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages