snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » Rantidote » Why even bother having AAA? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why even bother having AAA?
ali_marea
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ali_marea   E-mail ali_marea   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have no problem keeping a spare. It doesn't even go inside the car, it hangs out on the back. The only reason I didn't have a spare yesterday was that we'd used it for a flat I got a while ago. We were just lazy in getting it replaced and it bit me in the ass. No big deal, except to really screw up my day. [Smile] But otherwise, no issues.

I'm fairly certain that the spray stuff wouldn't fix the nail stuck in the tire. Since that seems to be my main mode of acquiring a flat, I figure I'll just stick with having a spare, having the number of a good tow company, and knowing where my local garages are. *grin*

--------------------
28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, and 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posts: 7158 | From: D.C. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages