snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » Rantidote » Rain, rain. go away! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Rain, rain. go away!
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ten days ago we up here in New England had severe wildfire warnings, so we were grateful last Tuesday when it started to rain.

Perhaps we should have specified....

It's been raining ever since. I've had nine inches of rain in my backyard in the last 36 hours alone.

I'm told that the flooding in Melrose, Massachusetts has been on the national news; well, I just came from there -- that's where I grew up, I was at my brother's house for a Mother's Day dinner. My mother's basement, which has been damp twice in 36 years, is now flooded. It took me half an hour to get home, because I was detoured three times for closed/flooded roads.

Here's my local forecast: grumble. Continued rain through Tuesday. Flood waters to continue to rise for two-three days after that.

My seedlings have all drowned. All my shoes are soaked. I don't own a raincoat.

On the upside, the pollen count is way down and I don't have to wash my car.

Any other soaked New Englan-duhs out there?

Four Kitties

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
James of Maine
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James of Maine     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Up toward my way, there's been some serious flooding in York County. My area (Cumberland County, including greater Portland) seems to have fared better, though the stream that runs by my house is pretty swollen, and some low, wooded areas around it are flooded, but not the worst it's ever been. The house is only 75 linear feet or so from the stream bank, but I think we're elevated high enough on a knoll to avoid any serious threat.

There's been a let-up in the rain today. If not for that, we might have more serious issues with flooding right now. The rest of the week looks iffy, though, especially if it continues right through next weekend if the current forecast holds.

Ditto on the tree pollen!

Posts: 48 | From: near Portland, Maine | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Zorro
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zorro     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Please, please, send it here to NJ. I am dying for it to rain here and make the pollen counts go down. It was supposed to rain pretty much all weekend and it didn't. [Frown]

--------------------
"Seize the day! Make your lives extraordinary!"
-John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"

Posts: 2861 | From: New Jersey | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bach_girl
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bach_girl   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I just left 104 degree "dry heat." The rain was a really welcome change. Besides that, the rain is keeping me from the yardwork that I desperately need to do this week. I can't say I am really complaining though...lol.

--------------------
"My Very Educated Mother Just Said Uh-oh! No...Pluto..."~ Steven Colbert

Posts: 3256 | From: Somewhere in Ohio | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Four Kitties, I was watching the news a little while ago and thought of you when I saw the report. What a mess for your mother. Sorry to hear that. Good luck, and I hope it doesn't get any worse for you and others.

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I should have said: my mother's basement is 8 feet above street level, the house is built into the side of a hill. [Eek!]

Four Kitties

--------------------

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Davros
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Davros   Author's Homepage   E-mail Davros   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zorro:
Please, please, send it here to NJ. I am dying for it to rain here and make the pollen counts go down. It was supposed to rain pretty much all weekend and it didn't. [Frown]

No send it down this way we have a ongoing drought
here in the east coast of australia (the last 4-5 years) and dam levels are @ 18% (the central coast) Express Advocate the gosford local paper
and 43% in sydney
see the chart down the page to see the decline in water

rain rain come to stay please

edit for spelling and to ad cite for Central coast dam levels

--------------------
Wake up --- time to die
So I'm Evil Get over it

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people

Posts: 1551 | From: NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tribrats
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 504 posted      Profile for tribrats   Author's Homepage   E-mail tribrats   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
We went to Durham today to see John Anderson in concert. I took a few pics along route 202 from Concord to Durham (not to bad for being taken from a moving car). The last few are of the river in Boscawen and a local farm's field that sits between them and the river. The field is completely covered. The very last pic shows where the water is running through the pipe under our driveway. It usually only looks like that durring the spring thaw.

Flooding in NH

--------------------
Snopes is moving! Here's snopes' announcement.
Come here to re-register!

Posts: 2448 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ange84
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ange84   E-mail ange84   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
WE had almost 600ml of rain a few weeks ago according to my mum. I was away, but my family was put on evacuation warning and everything. It still hasn't really stopped raining here since the first cyclone went through, we h=get some days that are just cloudy, but still alot of rain.

--------------------
Love is a sudden revelation: a kiss is always a discovery

Posts: 902 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Davros
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Davros   Author's Homepage   E-mail Davros   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ange84:
WE had almost 600ml of rain a few weeks ago according to my mum. I was away, but my family was put on evacuation warning and everything. It still hasn't really stopped raining here since the first cyclone went through, we h=get some days that are just cloudy, but still alot of rain.

ange84 are you a bannana bender (from Queensland for you non Australians)
we could do with you sending a bit of your rain this way we had some rain today only 2.4 mm tho

--------------------
Wake up --- time to die
So I'm Evil Get over it

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people

Posts: 1551 | From: NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ange84

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ange84   E-mail ange84   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes i am a banana bender, although we don't have many to bend after Larry came for a visit. All the rain that came with that 600ml was from his sister Monica. I'll gladly send some rain down to you, just let us know how much and i'll see what i can do. Do you need water as well, most of our dams up here are full too.

--------------------
Love is a sudden revelation: a kiss is always a discovery

Posts: 902 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
FrogFeathers
Grandma Got Run Over By a Gift Card

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FrogFeathers   Author's Homepage   E-mail FrogFeathers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
We don't have flooding, yet, but we're saturated. My friend in Boston told me two days ago that you all had flood warnings then. I haven't seen her online since then, I can only assume she's pumping water out of various parts of her house.

Stay dry. I'll send the sun as soon as we find it out here.

edited because its early and I'm an idiot.

--------------------
"Is it ME? Am I a MAGNET for these idiots?"~Pearl Forrester MST3K
Die-Hard Engineers, Big Red One my Dad's website
"Must be a 'snopes' thing..." ~my entire family when I try to explain something.

Posts: 4524 | From: South of Madison, Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
christmas tree kitapper
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for christmas tree kitapper     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
*Does a wild dance involving waving hands*

Send the rain here! We need it! In exchange, I am willing to trade you a 100 degree day. Or two. Or six.

--------------------
"I have never in my life been more disappointed by a politician I voted for than I have been with George Bush. He is a total liberal."- overheard by me on the shuttle to the U of A game on Nov. 11th.

Posts: 3878 | From: Tucson, AZ | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
frogpond
Jingle Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frogpond   E-mail frogpond   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I hope the weather changes for you soon, Four Kitties. I don't know why it always has to be all or nothing!

Georgia seems to have had several unusually wet years recently after some really bad drought. Right now it's raining every other day, probably because I'm itching to finish work on my frog ponds, and each time I get them drained the rain comes again!

--------------------
So many books, so little time.

Posts: 1192 | From: McDonough, Georgia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
MissEltoe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissEltoe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Since last week there's been rain in the forecast here for about a week straight. So for all those days, everyone I know planned on doing inside activities or staying in bed.
Today, when it's time to go back to work, it finally came.
[Frown]

--------------------
Licorice of the Lord! This is classy stuff...Should I be wearing a tie? Or, at least, pants?
~I'mNotDedalus

Posts: 975 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lgreywolf
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lgreywolf   E-mail Lgreywolf   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Four Kitties, we drove through Melrose Sunday morning. Ell Pond (across from Caruso's) had risen to past the asphalt path all the way to the benches. I wonder if it's reached the Gazebo yet. I was also told (by a resident) that there are State Police officers on Skidoos and amphibeous vehicles in Melrose. Route One was horribly flooded (I believe it's closed down now.) At the lake in New Hampshire where my father lives, people's docks are either under water or floating away (some with boats still tied to them!) And school's been cancelled, so Mr. Greywolf and the Wolfcub have an extra day off.

On the bright side, we were able to go out for a nice Mother's Day/birthday lunch due to some cancellations because of the weather.

--------------------
"Most Jewish holidays can be summed up very simply: They tried to kill us. We won. Let's eat." - my in-laws' Rabbi.

Posts: 430 | From: North of Boston, MA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jw
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jw     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A visitor to Kerry, on seeing 5 days of non-stop light rain(drizzle)asks a local if its normally like this. Local replies "I dunno, I've only lived around here for 12 years".

--------------------
On my old guitar sell tickets, so someone can finally pick it.

Posts: 799 | From: Dublin, Ireland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Route 1 is closed from the 129 underpass in Lynnfield all the way to Walnut Street.

Ell Pond (hey, I helped build that gazebo! [Smile] ) has completely overflowed the practice fields across from the high school. The City Hall/Memorial Hall parking lot is a lake. Large parts of Wyoming Cemetery are also under water (including the part where my father is). Melrose schools are closed, but Malden is open. I didn't have trouble getting the Kitten to school this morning, but the traffic is awful because of so many road closures/detours.

I'm about 100 yards from the Malden River, which thus far has stayed within its banks. The Merrimac went over last night, though; when CatNip visited his mother yesterday, he said the Neponset looked awfully high. News reports say the rivers won't crest until tomorrow. Downtown Peabody is under several feet of water.

I got another 3 inches of rain overnight, and 3-5 more is predicted through tomorrow.

Perhaps I should start gathering two of every animal....

Four Kitties

--------------------

dfresh
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dfresh   E-mail dfresh   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Four Kitties:

Four Kitties

At least you have the cats part covered.
Posts: 420 | From: Oxford, PA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Marin Shea
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 98 posted      Profile for Marin Shea         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi, just wanted to sympathize from Somerville...on the upside, my $10 rain boots from Target have paid for themselves over the past week [Big Grin]

I took the commuter rail to work today (usually drive) after seeing the footage from Peabody and Melrose...I'm thinking about putting those puffy arm floater things on my cats in case the house fills with water!!

--------------------
"THESE go to eleven."

Posts: 39 | From: Boston | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tribrats

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tribrats   Author's Homepage   E-mail tribrats   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Lgreywolf, which lake? My Dad says the pond behind the house is merged with the back yard. Surprisingly, its not in their basement yet. Hubby tried to go to work this morning only to be told that work was closed. The oil and propane tanks had broken free when the river behind the shop crested. The fire department secured them but we don't know if they will be reconnected (or the water goes down) in time for tomorrow.

--------------------

Posts: 2448 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
dewey

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dewey   E-mail dewey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
4K,

The Quincy Choral Society performed Elijah last night and our conductor joked to the audience that the rain was the result of our diligent rehearsing.

dew"He laveth the thirsty land"ey

Posts: 2413 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Kal
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kal     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Sounds surprisingly like the UK at the moment. Wales is flooded in quite a few areas and down in SE England (couple hundred miles away) there's a drought warning on.
What is it with this kingdom's water companies anyway? It pours down straight through Autumn, Winter and Spring, the sun shines briefly in Summer and we get a hosepipe ban because no one expected the good weather. [Razz]

Posts: 76 | From: Lytham, Britain | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lgreywolf
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lgreywolf   E-mail Lgreywolf   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Tribrats, my dad lives on Pawtuckaway Lake, in the area of the state park; and if he's reading this my cover is blown! (Hi Dad!)

4K, I'm suprised they only closed Route 1 from Lynnfield to Walnut Street. We passed by Roller World and Papa Gino's (just south of Walnut St.) and the water looked at least mid-calf height, plus the left lane was completely closed.

Mr. Greywolf now tells me that several apartment buildings in Melrose had to be evacuated, and they're using some schools as temporary shelters. So who knows when the schools will reopen.

We have friends in Peabody too, and haven't been able to get in touch with them. They're probably fine, maybe phone lines are down. Since all of downtown Peabody is underwater maybe the phone switching station is flooded too.

--------------------
"Most Jewish holidays can be summed up very simply: They tried to kill us. We won. Let's eat." - my in-laws' Rabbi.

Posts: 430 | From: North of Boston, MA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tribrats

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tribrats   Author's Homepage   E-mail tribrats   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Thats near where we were last night. Yeah, they were/are getting hid hard. My Dad is in Milford and they are getting pretty wet too.

momto4+, if you happen to peek in, how is the Sou doing down there?

--------------------

Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Four Kitties, I heard on the news that all the water has overloaded the sewer systems and sewage is backing up into people's houses, even if they aren't yet flooded. How is your mother faring? The news is frightening, even for those of us who aren't nearby. I hope everyone is okay. At least, we know those who are posting still are at home and have electricity. Hope you folks in New Hampshire get by without that dam's breaking. Love and best wishes to all of you.

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm crabby about this rain too, although we're not flooding on the island like Massachusetts is. I had worked hard to get my garden done last week, got all the seeds sewn, and then nonstop rain for over a nfbskin' week. My aspargus, at first under several inches of water, is now all exposed. The section for my peas is also under several inches of water. Heaven knows how the rest of the garden will fare, if at all.

Our yard is now all swampy. Not one peice of solid ground at all. All an inch under water, mostly mud. And I get to try to not kill myself in it several times I day when I take Her Majesty (A.K.A. Rory the Wonder Dog) out for walkies. Like Four Kitties, I also have no raincoat and my "Bummy sneakers" and falling apart from the water. They never dry. And when I take them off, I get black glue from them all over my socks or bare feet. I hate this crap!

Yesterday, I go in my room and find the rain has flooded up my windowsill and is pouring a lovely little stream under my bed to my door, to make a little lake. Thank goodness I keep the extention plug strip on a box, or there could have been a nfbskin' electrical fire on my hands. (The only reason the rain was coming in was a terrible job done to our roof and gutters, and if I ever find that idiot, I am gutting him like a fish.)

Clayton Acre, the new garden that has no hope

Flooded main road on the Island, Middletown.

Pea Pods! Chapter 4: A New Hope

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

quote:
Originally posted by dfresh:
quote:
Originally posted by Four Kitties:

At least you have the cats part covered.
All spayed or neutered, alas.
quote:
Originally posted by Anneke Shea:
Hi, just wanted to sympathize from Somerville...on the upside, my $10 rain boots from Target have paid for themselves over the past week [Big Grin]

I saw those two weeks ago, and I'm kicking myself for not getting them.
quote:
Originally posted by dewey:
The Quincy Choral Society performed Elijah last night and our conductor joked to the audience that the rain was the result of our diligent rehearsing.

dew"He laveth the thirsty land"ey

Okay, now I know who to blame! [Wink]
quote:
Originally posted by Lgreywolf:
4K, I'm suprised they only closed Route 1 from Lynnfield to Walnut Street. We passed by Roller World and Papa Gino's (just south of Walnut St.) and the water looked at least mid-calf height, plus the left lane was completely closed.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit, I just remembered 129 to Walnut Street. DemonWolf is in Saugus -- I wonder how he's doing?
quote:
Originally posted by Signora Del Drago:
How is your mother faring?

She's doing well, thanks for asking. She's keeping ahead of it with her ShopVac.

Thanks for all your commiseration, kind words, and dry thoughts! [Wink]

Four Kitties

--------------------

tribrats

Well, we're still here but we have a small brook running under the house that is worrying us (we have a mobile home sitting on a dirt pad). The water is running right against one of the support blocks. We are just hoping it doesn't undermine it. We've had water run under but never this bad. Looks like we will have to pull the skirting up when/if the sun comes out. Won't be good to have that much water setting under the house.

--------------------

AdmiralDinty

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdmiralDinty   E-mail AdmiralDinty   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So, let's see. We began getting water in our basement Saturday morning - no big deal, since we have a sump pump. We went out to dinner Saturday night, and five or so hours later, our basement had a foot of water. For some reason the pump stopped working, but then miraculously began to work after we saw the damage. Luckily, nothing major was destroyed, except for a pair of my snow boots. The water came up four inches above the base of our washer (it's a front loader) and now it's not working properly. I'm hoping that the components just need to dry out.

In other news, my wife's work was closed down this morning and will probably be closed tomorrow, as the Merrimack is expected to crest tonight. This is worrisome, considering it's at the bottom of our street, although about a quarter mile away.

Oh, and they're thinking about shutting off the water for the city of Lowell.

--------------------
"I wanna bite the hand that feeds me. I wanna bite that hand so badly. I wanna make them wish they'd never seen me." - Elvis Costello

Posts: 2291 | From: The Banks of the Merrimack, MA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

quote:
Originally posted by AdmiralDinty:
Oh, and they're thinking about shutting off the water for the city of Lowell.

That may be because some sewer lines broke upstream when the roads they were under got washed away -- I saw on the news last night that there was raw sewage going in to the Merrimac and, IIRC, that's where Lowell gets its water from.

Four Kitties

--------------------

tribrats

4K, are they having school down there tomorrow?

They canceled for tomorrow again. We have only a few roads connecting this town and the next town over. They are either washed out or flooded. No way to get some of the kids to school without adding an hour to their drive.

--------------------

Lgreywolf
Deck the Malls

quote:
Originally posted by tribrats:
4K, are they having school down there tomorrow?

They canceled for tomorrow again. We have only a few roads connecting this town and the next town over. They are either washed out or flooded. No way to get some of the kids to school without adding an hour to their drive.

School in Melrose is cancelled at least. There's raw sewage in the streets there too. Lots of sewers backed up.

--------------------

Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Malden wasn't cancelled today, so I'm pretty sure it won't be cancelled tomorrow, but I haven't seen the news yet this evening.

If tomorrow is like today, the only trouble I'll have is with traffic on Main Street being really heavy since all the Lebanon St. and Fellsway traffic is detoured.

Four Kitties

--------------------

FrogFeathers
Grandma Got Run Over By a Gift Card

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FrogFeathers   Author's Homepage   E-mail FrogFeathers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay, if the past weather conditions are any clue- y'all should be getting some sun soon. I woke up this morning (its still dark) and the sky was as clear as a bell, tons of stars, the moon bright. It seems that when we have weather, my friend in Boston tells me they get it a day or two later. *crosses sunny, dry fingers*

Hopefully the clear sky trend will continue and send some out your way. We're still saturated, but we're not flooding yet.

--------------------
"Is it ME? Am I a MAGNET for these idiots?"~Pearl Forrester MST3K
Die-Hard Engineers, Big Red One my Dad's website
"Must be a 'snopes' thing..." ~my entire family when I try to explain something.

Posts: 4524 | From: South of Madison, Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages