snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » NFBSK Gone Wild! » So un-glamorous (DEFINITE TMI FOR ACTIVE TOPICS) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: So un-glamorous (DEFINITE TMI FOR ACTIVE TOPICS)
DesertRat
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertRat     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Actually, I've never found it that hard to urinate with an erection (though doing so makes me lose the erection fairly immediately afterward).

However, peeing with an erection is, well, shooting the stream up and at angle, which can be very precarious. However, a lifetime of practice has made me the sensei master of the "ballistic piss." I start by standing way back from the toilet, and pee in a ballistic arc all the way into the bowl. As the stream decreases in strength, I slowly close the distance to the toilet bowl, never missing the target, no errant drops.

I'm a freaking artist, dammnit.

--------------------
High on the wind, the Highland drums begin to roll, and something from the past just comes and stares into my soul... --Mark Knopfler

Posts: 3402 | From: New Bern, NC | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Damian
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Damian   E-mail Damian   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My uncle had bowel cancer and had part of his bowel removed. He was on a colostomy bag for ages.

When they "hooked his arse up again" (his words) the doctor used compressed air to check for leaks. Uncle Harry claims his first fart in months went for over a minute.

--------------------
"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie." - Tony Montana

Posts: 890 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Iguana   Author's Homepage   E-mail Purple Iguana   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nurple:
DH and I sleep in the nude and we tend to spoon with me in front. One night I was woken up by DH giggling. When I asked what what going on, he told me that I had farted while asleep and the wind felt funny on his penis.

See, now when I did that, hubby started going, "EW! EW! EW!" and I was the one doing the laughing.

Of course, I don't have much of a sense of smell, so hubby gets to cut 'em with impunity. On the rare occasion I actually smell one of my own, I know that something foul is a-brewing.

BTW... warm RC cola burps the best. Although the ones I let loose after my morning cereal are not to be sneezed at either.

--------------------
They just don't make crazed, beserk robots like they used to. --Sheen Estevez, Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius

If I manage to post something swipe-worthy that you would like to make your sig, you may do so with my blessing.

Posts: 2486 | From: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 401 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
^^ I'm using that message icon so you can't see who I am.

This is the most disgusting thread I have ever had the misfortune to read. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

I, boys and girls, do not fart.

Well, maybe I do, but just a little.

Well, maybe more than a little. [Embarrassed]

But, my farts do not smell bad.

Well, maybe just a little.

Well, maybe more than a little. [Embarrassed]

Oh, never mind! [lol]

My husband, on the other hand. . .Gaahhh! I got him a T-Shirt once that said, "World's largest supplier of natural gas." He won't wear it, thank goodness. He likes to fart while we're in the grocery then walk off. Anybody who happens to pass by thinks I did the foul deed. One of these days, I'll figure out a way to pay him back. [Eek!]

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tribrats

Icon 09 posted      Profile for tribrats   Author's Homepage   E-mail tribrats   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Signora Del Drago:

My husband, on the other hand. . .Gaahhh! I got him a T-Shirt once that said, "World's largest supplier of natural gas." He won't wear it, thank goodness. He likes to fart while we're in the grocery then walk off. Anybody who happens to pass by thinks I did the foul deed. One of these days, I'll figure out a way to pay him back. [Eek!]

You could always do what my Mom did to my Dad when I was little. They were shopping and a woman in a shorter than short skirt was bending over up the isle a ways. Dad was standing there drooling so Mom gave a wolf-whistle and walked away. And there stood Dad drooling away. Mom says she turned around just in time to see the look on the woman's face and Dad turning 10 shades of red because he knew he'd been busted for staring.

--------------------
Snopes is moving! Here's snopes' announcement.
Come here to re-register!

Posts: 2448 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Izzy Quigley
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 86 posted      Profile for Izzy Quigley   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ugh, this thread is reminding me of my ill-fated trip to Guatemala. Our group picked up some local bug and had on-and-off bouts of illness all week. It suddenly became normal and acceptable to have graphic discussions about dehydration, intestinal bleeding, bacterial dysentary, etc.

Apparently this is common while travelling. A guy I know went to China with a missionary group, and says they prayed every morning that everyone's bowels would move all right.

--------------------
A Viennese fellow is walking along the Karntner Strasse and notices a banana peel lying in his path. "Alas," he sighs, "now I must slip and fall down!"

Posts: 506 | From: Missouri | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
black roses 19
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for black roses 19   E-mail black roses 19   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Ugh, this thread is reminding me of my ill-fated trip to Guatemala. Our group picked up some local bug and had on-and-off bouts of illness all week. It suddenly became normal and acceptable to have graphic discussions about dehydration, intestinal bleeding, bacterial dysentary, etc.
Apparently this is common while travelling. A guy I know went to China with a missionary group, and says they prayed every morning that everyone's bowels would move all right.

[lol] My brother said the same thing about his mission trip to Acapulco.

--------------------
"I find them to be in contradiction of the basic principles of YOUR MOM!!!" -We've Got Mail

Posts: 1361 | From: Muncie, IN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Izzy Quigley
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy Quigley   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
[lol]

The hard part is when you get home and have to remind yourself not to talk about that stuff.

--------------------
A Viennese fellow is walking along the Karntner Strasse and notices a banana peel lying in his path. "Alas," he sighs, "now I must slip and fall down!"

Posts: 506 | From: Missouri | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Raven Waift
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raven Waift   Author's Homepage   E-mail Raven Waift   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have a very funny story that I just have to share.

Once, during sex DH meowed. Of course, sex stopped right there. Evidently, he had to fart, but he was afraid that if I heard it I would stop him. So he decided to make some noise to cover it up- a noise which came out as a meow. So sex stopped anyway.

Once DH farted on my head. We were cleaning our old apartment and I was on the floor. He accidently stepped on my hair, and I just waited for him to step off of it. While standing there, he farted, not knowing I was right underneath him.

Close, intimate relationships are the most disgusting.

--------------------
Whereas as you are dancing happily in the fields of ignorance through which the stream of stupidity bubbles and flows. -BlushingBride
My my space.

Posts: 656 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
However, peeing with an erection is, well, shooting the stream up and at angle, which can be very precarious.
Either you have one hell of an erection or you need to work on your arm muscles. I don't find it that hard to budge into an angle that aims straight for the bowl.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DesertRat
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertRat     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Morning wood is rigid and unforgiving, actually far more rigid than the average "aroused" erection.

--------------------
High on the wind, the Highland drums begin to roll, and something from the past just comes and stares into my soul... --Mark Knopfler

Posts: 3402 | From: New Bern, NC | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jessboo
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessboo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My friend once said she needed to wee, but couldn't go (can't remember why), to which her boyfriend piped up "why, have you got a tampon up there?". Cue lots of laughing and several attempts at holding our hands together to re-create women's bits. I'm not sure that he ever understood how it all worked.

--------------------
Join me on Lost - www.lost.eu/edcf

Do you have any wine? All of this would go a lot smoother in an altered state of reality.

Posts: 779 | From: Southampton, England | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mosherette
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mosherette     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have IBS and the main manifestation of it is that I have wind. LOTS of wind. Luckily my windipops don't stink unless something else is going on (usually when I have IBS cramps and am about to have an attack of the squits) but I fart frequently - very frequently. I read once that the average person farts 14 times a day and the article was all "Oh MY! 14 times a day - that's LOADS!!!1!one" I decided to count my own and it took me just under an hour to reach my daily quota, at which point I got very embarrassed and gave up.

Any bloke under the impression women don't fart needs to spend a day with me.

What I can't do, however, is burp (my alimentary canal muscles are well-trained in not letting things reverse their direction [Wink] ) which might explain why I fart so much. I'm a polite farter though, and I too am well-practised in the art of the silent fart.

In case you're wondering, twice while I wrote this post.

--------------------
Silence should never under any circumstances be construed as agreement. A lot of the time, it's simply a reflection that someone just said something so stupid that no response could possibly do it justice. - Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 8528 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mags
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mags     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pirateslife:
I explained to him that menstrual cramps feel just like really bad diarrhea, that aching/burning you get in your lower gut, only it feels more towards your back than towards your stomach. He was much more sympathetic after he realized that's what menstrual cramps feel like.

Which also explains the time I ended up royally crapping my pants as we were leaving an amusement park when I was a teenager. My whole family was with me at the time, and I had just waited for my mother and sister to use the restroom before we walked out to the car. I didn't go in myself, because I thought the pains I was having were cramps. I was lucky that as it started to "happen" I was near a picnic area behind some trees and I was able to duck in, finish the job, and clean up as well as I could with some kleenex my mom had in her purse. I abandoned the underwear tho, and we had to stop at a K-mart for me to clean up in the bathroom while my mom bought me some pants to wear on the way home. It was sometime within the first year or so of my having periods, probably only the second or third month of my having cramps. I have since learned that I tend to have cramps the first couple days of my period, and hormonal diarrhea the last couple days of my period. So, I usually don't confuse the two anymore.

Yeah, being a woman is all sweetness and light, silk, makeup, and perfume. Right. If men only knew.

Posts: 550 | From: Springboro, OH | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DakotaPride
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DakotaPride     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Having IBS, I can run into the gas problem at the worse times.
I was sitting in the vet's office waiting to have my small dog checked out when the rumbling hit. It's bad enough to have a tank full of gas, but then feel a sneeze coming on.
I was begging my body not to rebel against me in a public place, but it didn't work.
I sneezed which caused a massive gas explosion, getting everyone's attention in the room.
I meekly try to blame the dog, and the lady sitting across from me said "hon, if your dog ripped that one off, the force alone would have sent her through the wall!"

Posts: 212 | From: South Dakota | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ThistleSoftware
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThistleSoftware     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by black roses 19:
See, I always picture them like this:

Someone (with long fingernails) is reaching through the area that you get cramps in (above the groin, below the intestines) and TWISTING. HARD. That's the exact sensation I feel. Grab, squeeze, twist. Repeat. A lot.

However, I have endometriosis, so I may not be a good judge.

That's exactly how they feel to me. I have often thought about how much it felt like fingernails were scraping my uterus out from the inside. Or like I swallowed a cup full of fingernail clippings that are now working their way through my intestines.

I have a surefire way of telling when my period is about to unleash itself upon my underwear: it makes me have to poop really, really bad.

--------------------
Officially Heartless

Posts: 3065 | From: The Montgomery County of the West Coast- Berkeley, CA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Iguana   Author's Homepage   E-mail Purple Iguana   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mags:
Yeah, being a woman is all sweetness and light, silk, makeup, and perfume. Right. If men only knew.

They do now, if they're reading this thread. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Izzy Quigley:
The hard part is when you get home and have to remind yourself not to talk about that stuff.

Yeah, but my question is: why? I mean, other than the fact that it's definitely NOT "around the dinner table" type of conversation. Granted, who wants to hear about MY bowel movements, but is it because it's taboo or because it's ishy? I mean, definitely the latter, but if you've got a strong stomach, it's no big deal. If the prior, then I think we all need to start taking ourselves a little less seriously. [Wink]

--------------------
They just don't make crazed, beserk robots like they used to. --Sheen Estevez, Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius

If I manage to post something swipe-worthy that you would like to make your sig, you may do so with my blessing.

Posts: 2486 | From: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Neffti Noel
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neffti Noel     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you jessboo for introducing wee stories, I can tell my two best toilet ones now...

1) I was walking along the canal near Nottingham, a quiet, leafy spot, with a couple of friends. I needed a wee but held on, however after about 45 minutes I really couldn't wait any longer and excused myself. I found a really good spot with a hedge on one side and a short wall about 5ft high on the other, so I made myself comfortable.

Then I heard two loud parps and a clackity clack. No, it wasn't me, it was an Intercity 125 rumbling along the tracks on the other side of the brick wall, which I hadn't noticed in my urgency.

The train was slowing a little as it approached a station and so about 6 carriages of people were treated to a view of me squatting with my hands over my bum. They passed just slow enough for me to see their faces register surprise.

Why didn't you run away, I hear you ask? I'm glad you did. Because, being a woman wearing jeans and a crop top, I would have had to stand up and give at least one carriage a full frontal while I got my jeans up. So I decided to just stay put and look sorry.

2) At Glastonbury festival I woke in the morning in my tent and badly needed a crap - too much festival food and cider I suppose. DH offered me a frisbee. Crapping on a frisbee in a tent is one thing, but what prevented me was the thought of walking to the toilet through a field of festival-goers brandishing what would appear to be a fresh turd on a yellow plate.

Posts: 1157 | From: Westcountry UK "It's Bootiful" | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mad Jay
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Jay     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Speaking of rumbly bellies, I learnt the hard way that one should not scarf down pizza. Once, I went to the Pizza hut with my office mates, but I got a phone call, and I had to leave quick, so I scarfed down couple of slices.

Later, I was talking with a guy, and suddenly my stomach made a big rumbly sound and I could *feel* something move inside. It was almost like I could feel the slice moving down my intestinal tract. That was weird

--------------------
Nico Sasha
In between my father's fields;And the citadels of the rule; Lies a no-man's land which I must cross; To find my stolen jewel.

Posts: 4912 | From: VA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Arriah
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arriah   E-mail Arriah   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I once learned that no matter how good they taste, you shouldn't eat an entire package of dried apricots. I don't remember that causing anything unpleasant for those around me, but that is the only time food has caused me more pain than a period.

--------------------
Conforming meant that everyone liked you except yourself
Rebecca

Posts: 682 | From: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NancyFancyPants
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NancyFancyPants     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Everyone OMANK!!! But it's nice knowing I'm not the only one for whom periods and intestinal activity go hand in hand. And, of course, I must make a contribution to this thread.

1) This one is dedicated to Neffti: There is a concert venue here that is notorious for the bathroom traffic nightmares it creates due to poor planning ahead by the original owners. At a Rush concert, I absolutely cannot get anywhere near the ladies' rooms. After the concert, my brother - the only other person in the car - passes out from too much beer. I have to pee and am ready to explode. Takes a half hour just to get out of the parking lot; we're practically the last ones. Shortly after, I hit a stretch of road where there are no street lights, so I decide this is the place. Naturally, the minute I start to go, a steady string of cars comes along. Not much I could do, except keep peeing and turn my face the other way.

2) Had a lady friend years ago who insisted she never, ever farts. All it took was giving birth to her first child to prove her wrong. I think her hubby has it on video somewhere as proof that yes, MK is indeed capable of farting. BIG TIME.

--------------------
And on the 7th day, God said, "Let there be lips!"

Posts: 296 | From: Munhall, PA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snapdragonfly
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snapdragonfly     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Neffti Neon:
Thank you jessboo for introducing wee stories, I can tell my two best toilet ones now...

1) I was walking along the canal near Nottingham, a quiet, leafy spot, with a couple of friends. I needed a wee but held on, however after about 45 minutes I really couldn't wait any longer and excused myself. I found a really good spot with a hedge on one side and a short wall about 5ft high on the other, so I made myself comfortable.

Then I heard two loud parps and a clackity clack. No, it wasn't me, it was an Intercity 125 rumbling along the tracks on the other side of the brick wall, which I hadn't noticed in my urgency.

The train was slowing a little as it approached a station and so about 6 carriages of people were treated to a view of me squatting with my hands over my bum. They passed just slow enough for me to see their faces register surprise.

Why didn't you run away, I hear you ask? I'm glad you did. Because, being a woman wearing jeans and a crop top, I would have had to stand up and give at least one carriage a full frontal while I got my jeans up. So I decided to just stay put and look sorry.

2) At Glastonbury festival I woke in the morning in my tent and badly needed a crap - too much festival food and cider I suppose. DH offered me a frisbee. Crapping on a frisbee in a tent is one thing, but what prevented me was the thought of walking to the toilet through a field of festival-goers brandishing what would appear to be a fresh turd on a yellow plate.

*totally dies laughing*

--------------------
"Wolves, dragons and vampires, man. Draw the nut-bars like big ol' nut-bar magnets." ~evilrabbit

(snurched because one of my nutbar family members is all about wolves and another one is all about dragons...)(with apologies to surfcitydogdad)

Posts: 2397 | From: Texarkana, TX | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snapdragonfly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snapdragonfly     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have a lot of funny fart jokes but I'm too inhibited to share some of them. My husband being in construction, has a lot of them to share (construction hands are a crude and funny lot.)

He used to work with a guy who was famed, renowned, and feared for the intensity and frequency of his toots. His favorite trick was to let one just before they got out of an elevator and the poor people coming in would be stuck there until they got to their floor.

Personally, while those are funny stories, if someone did that sort of thing to me I'd get grossed out and rather offended - I don't like bad smells, farts might be funny but they stank!

But the funny thing about this guy is that his wife was hit in the nose with a softball when she was younger and had no sense of smell.

I think had he not met this particular woman he might have stayed single. I mean, unless you LIKE the smell of farts, you wouldn't really want to live with this guy.

--------------------
"Wolves, dragons and vampires, man. Draw the nut-bars like big ol' nut-bar magnets." ~evilrabbit

(snurched because one of my nutbar family members is all about wolves and another one is all about dragons...)(with apologies to surfcitydogdad)

Posts: 2397 | From: Texarkana, TX | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NancyFancyPants:
But it's nice knowing I'm not the only one for whom periods and intestinal activity go hand in hand.

Me, too. Usually it's only on the first day, though. I once asked my mother why period cramps gave me diarrhea and/or excessive bowel movements, since the two organs aren't really connected. She didn't have an answer.

Personally, my worst cramps felt like there was a demon inside me trying to claw his way out.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ThistleSoftware
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThistleSoftware     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Cervus, I was told that same mechanisms and hormones that cause your uterus to contract and expel its contents also cause your bladder and colon to contract and expel their contents.

--------------------
Officially Heartless

Posts: 3065 | From: The Montgomery County of the West Coast- Berkeley, CA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana

quote:
Originally posted by Cervus:
I once asked my mother why period cramps gave me diarrhea and/or excessive bowel movements, since the two organs aren't really connected. She didn't have an answer.

I don't know why it happens, but it's probably a pretty similar phenomenon as what happens to pregnant women once they go into labor. A lot of women end up pooping A LOT before the baby comes, and the labor nurses have this utterly relieved look wash over their faces if you've told them that you've recently had a BM.

Although crapping in the delivery room is still a pretty common thing. Thankfully, something I was spared both times.

(At least... no one told me if I did...)

--------------------

Purple Iguana

quote:
Originally posted by redsnapperdragonfly:
I have a lot of funny fart jokes but I'm too inhibited to share some of them.

Awww, no fair. That's the whole fun of this thread. At least you could have said it happened to a FOAF. [Wink]

--------------------

Mistletoey Chloe
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 104 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have a pee story. I was in a tiny little plane flying to Alabama last Thanksgiving, and since it was early in the morning I'd had my normal coffee, and it was becoming clearer and clearer, as we flew over Arkansas, that I wasn't going to make it to Alabama. My mind began casting about desperately, and I suddenly remembered that I had two ziplock bags full of dog biscuits in the back. So I climbed into the back seat, tipped out the dog biscuits, and rather clumsily relieved myself into a ziplock bag, which I then placed inside the other ziplock bag, and then inside another plastic bag, where it mercifully didn't leak until we landed.

SO said, laconically, "I guess that's the mystique gone out of our relationship, then."

--------------------
~~Ai am in mai prrrrrraime!~~

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mosherette
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mosherette     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I once got caught short when the car broke down. We were in a layby on the A55 in complete pitch blackness at about midnight, waiting for the AA man to show up and I just couldn't hang on any longer. It was at least a twenty minute walk to the nearest loo in the petrol station but even if I'd been able to make it I wouldn't have used it because some kind person had been sick all over it - I knew this because we'd walked to the petrol station to phone the AA and use their toilet, only to make the disturbing discovery.

So I opened the car door of the passenger side and squatted, while the then boyfriend stood holding the door (it was very windy) and shielding me from the view of any possible person approaching.

Unfortunately, however, he couldn't shield my back view, or my dazzingly white bottom that was wonderfully illuminated by the headlights of passing vehicles, nearly all of which tooted merrily to let me know they'd seen everything.

--------------------
Silence should never under any circumstances be construed as agreement. A lot of the time, it's simply a reflection that someone just said something so stupid that no response could possibly do it justice. - Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 8528 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NancyFancyPants
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NancyFancyPants     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Neffti, although it didn't happen that way, you have scarred me. I'm still trying to wipe out the image of a young lady carrying poo on a frisbee like a tray of tarts.

--------------------
And on the 7th day, God said, "Let there be lips!"

Posts: 296 | From: Munhall, PA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Griffin at the Maul
Joyeux New Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Griffin at the Maul     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Neffti, although it didn't happen that way, you have scarred me. I'm still trying to wipe out the image of a young lady carrying poo on a frisbee like a tray of tarts.

Or a Tray of Farts...

--------------------
Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

Posts: 782 | From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Neffti Noel
We Three Blings

Icon 99 posted      Profile for Neffti Noel     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

But the funny thing about this guy is that his wife was hit in the nose with a softball when she was younger and had no sense of smell.

Thank you so much, that is the biggest laugh I have had for months.

Can you imagine that guy's excitement during the early dating phase when he finds out she can't smell, and he thinks "This could be the one..." Right I have to stop thinking about this now because my eye is going to fall out from laughing. [Eek!] [lol]

Posts: 1157 | From: Westcountry UK "It's Bootiful" | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop
Once in Royal Circuit City

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop   Author's Homepage   E-mail Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cervus:
quote:
But it's nice knowing I'm not the only one for whom periods and intestinal activity go hand in hand.

Me, too. Usually it's only on the first day, though. I once asked my mother why period cramps gave me diarrhea and/or excessive bowel movements, since the two organs aren't really connected. She didn't have an answer.

Personally, my worst cramps felt like there was a demon inside me trying to claw his way out.

I used to have loose bowels pre-period and really nasty cramps, too. Surgery to diganose/treat endometriosis fixed the bowel issue right up. Cramps have come back, though.... [Frown]

Nonny

--------------------
When there isn't anything else worth analyzing, we examine our collective navel. I found thirty-six cents in change in mine the other day. Let no one say that there is no profit in philosophy. -- Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 10141 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snapdragonfly

quote:
Originally posted by Purple Iguana:
quote:
I have a lot of funny fart jokes but I'm too inhibited to share some of them.

Awww, no fair. That's the whole fun of this thread. At least you could have said it happened to a FOAF. [Wink]
Oh, okay. Actually this happened to a relative. It wasn't me, really! It was sort of a dad sort of relative. Not that I'm saying this happened to my dad.

He and a friend of the family were skiing one day, and this dad type person was upwind of friend and he cut one.

It was close to lunch and they were actually on their way back down to slope to the lodge and the friend sniffs the air and cheerfully says something like "oh, goodie, they're having stew at the lodge!"

The dad type person pretty much busted a gut laughing.

(I am of course not related to anybody who would do a thing like that.)

Another thing that happened to this same person. At the initial charter meeting of the ski club that these people belonged to, he was sitting next to another one of his buddies, and as they were sitting there, he noticed the bottom of his buddy's shoe. ~Because buddy was sitting with legs crossed, in the manly way, one ankle propped on top of the knee, thus exposing shoe bottom.

It so happened that a dog turd had perfectly wedged itself right inside of the heel, and my - uhm, I mean this person started laughing really hard (but had to be quiet because it was this serious meeting with all these people being all Roberts Rules-y and such) and when the buddy realized what was happening he started having to suppress huge gales of laughter also.

And just as they'd start to settle down, the buddie would sort present his shoe and they'd start up again.

--------------------

DawnStorm
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 81 posted      Profile for DawnStorm   E-mail DawnStorm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Izzy Quigley:

You should hear us dog owners when we get together!
Several years ago, my brother went to a school in Cincinatti and of course we'd go out to see him when the occassion warranted. One such time, we kept smelling this really foul odor (we always drove) and every time Dad and I would give the evil eye to my mother, she'd say something about sulfur deposits. Oh OK we thought, Ohio being an industrial state and what not, that makes sense. She managed to keep that scam going for hours! When we came upon another 'sulfur deposit' in Pennsylvania we realized that we'd been had.
Yeah that was a fun 9 hours. [Razz]

--------------------
Leashes?! We don't need no stinking leashes!!

Posts: 4771 | From: The Berkeley of the East Coast: Montgomery County MD | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages