snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » NFBSK Gone Wild! » Bra-fu

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bra-fu
trollface
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trollface   Author's Homepage   E-mail trollface   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N1GY9tfVuQ

Got to love it.

--------------------
seriously , everyone on here , just trys to give someone crap about something they do !! , its shitting me to tears.

Posts: 16061 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
pirateslife
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pirateslife   Author's Homepage   E-mail pirateslife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
that was freakin' sweet!
ETA:
Although I think too unrealistic-- most men know how to get a bra off, but few understand the complicated mechanics of putting one back on. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
If the world were logical, men would ride sidesaddle. -Mama

I won't ask "Am I weird?" because that ship sailed long ago. -Kahuna Burger

Posts: 394 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Although I think too unrealistic-- most men know how to get a bra off, but few understand the complicated mechanics of putting one back on.
You misunderstand it completely. We are fully capable of putting them back on, we just don't understand why someone would ever want to do such a thing.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
The Goof
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Goof     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Here, Here Torberg

--------------------
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid,than to open it and remove all doubt."- Mark Twain

Posts: 426 | From: Tucson, AZ (The Old Pueblo) | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
pirateslife
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pirateslife   Author's Homepage   E-mail pirateslife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
YOMANK, Troberg!

--------------------

Posts: 394 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Before I watched the clip, I thought you meant actually putting the bra on, not hooking it up. Yeah, we can do that, even if we'd rather not.

--------------------
Another lifetime I'd have fallen in love with you
Swept away by my feelings, ashamed and confused
But just now it's enough to be walking with you
Let the mystery play as it will! -Lui Collins

Posts: 2669 | From: Jouy en Josas, France | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
pirateslife
Deck the Malls

Ah, so DH has just been pretending all this time! I did wonder how he couldn't figure it out when I can do it backwards with my eyes closed. Naughty, tricksy men!

--------------------

Dragon's Jewel
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragon's Jewel   E-mail Dragon's Jewel   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Mmmmm, I'm more impressed that she can knock a bunch of fully dressed men out wearing absolutely nothing. That's gotta kill the heels!

--------------------
Tyger, Tyger burning bright
In the forest of the night
What immortal hand or eye
Hath framed thy fearful symmetry?

Posts: 74 | From: Charlotte, NC | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GenYus
Away in a Manager's Special

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GenYus   E-mail GenYus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dragon's Jewel:
Mmmmm, I'm more impressed that she can knock a bunch of fully dressed men out wearing absolutely nothing. That's gotta kill the heels!

Actually, it is easier than if she'd been fully clothed as the men are distracted.

--------------------
IIRC, it wasn't the shoe bomber's loud prayers that sparked the takedown by the other passengers; it was that he was trying to light his shoe on fire. Very, very different. Canuckistan

Posts: 3694 | From: Arizona | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages