snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » NFBSK Gone Wild! » 7 types of sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 7 types of sex
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 607 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The 1st kind of sex is called Smurf Sex. This kind of sex happens
when you first meet someone and you have sex until you are blue in the face.

The 2nd kind of sex is called Kitchen Sex. This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you are so horny you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.

The 3rd kind of sex is called Bedroom Sex. This is when you have been with your partner for a long time. Your sex has gotten routine and you usually have sex only in your bedroom.

The 4th kind of sex is called Hallway Sex. This is when you have been with your partner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say "screw you."

The 5th kind of sex is called Religious Sex, which means you get Nun in the morning, Nun in the afternoon and Nun at night.

The 6th kind is called Courtroom Sex. This is when you cannot stand your wife any more. She takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone.

And last, but not least, the 7th kind of sex is called: Social
Security Sex. You get a little each month but not enough to live on.

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Richard W
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard W   E-mail Richard W   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What's the practical difference between type 1 and type 2? I mean, I can understand type 2 but for that to be different from type 1, wouldn't the writer's immediate reaction to meeting somebody have to be to shake their hand and then shag them senseless...?
Posts: 8725 | From: Ipswich - the UK's 9th Best Place to Sleep! | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lil' Molly
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil' Molly   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Squishy0405:
The 2nd kind of sex is called Kitchen Sex. This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you are so horny you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.

Um. So... what is it called if you've been with your partner for a long time and you have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen?

--------------------
... and now back to your regularly scheduled lurking.

I have 15 points and owe 1 keyboard!

Posts: 394 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dancin' Fool
Deck the Malls

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Dancin' Fool   E-mail Dancin' Fool   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lil' Molly:
quote:

Um. So... what is it called if you've been with your partner for a long time and you have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen?
It means you have a great thing going, but please don't do it on the kitchen island when the invited guests are trying to dip their strawberries in the chocolate filled fondue pot! [Eek!] [fish]
Posts: 266 | From: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NorthernLite
We Three Blings

Icon 602 posted      Profile for NorthernLite     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dancin' Fool:
quote:
quote:

It means you have a great thing going, but please don't do it on the kitchen island when the invited guests are trying to dip their strawberries in the chocolate filled fondue pot! [Eek!] [fish]
AND don't do it on the dining room table. Especially if the table legs are a little weak and you have guest coming over. By weak I mean the screws are sort of loose in the brackets. And you cordless screw driver isn't recharged. And did I mention the guests would be there in an hour and it takes the screwdriver three hours to charge up? I'm just sayin'.

EF speeling

--------------------
You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons. -Blazing Saddles

Posts: 1074 | From: High Level, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
black roses 19
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for black roses 19   E-mail black roses 19   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
*giggle*

--------------------
"I find them to be in contradiction of the basic principles of YOUR MOM!!!" -We've Got Mail

Posts: 1361 | From: Muncie, IN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
The Goof
Deck the Malls

Icon 01 posted      Profile for The Goof     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Fiction.

--------------------
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid,than to open it and remove all doubt."- Mark Twain

Posts: 426 | From: Tucson, AZ (The Old Pueblo) | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
caj48224
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caj48224   E-mail caj48224   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Northern Lite Tempura Batter:
quote:
Originally posted by Dancin' Fool:
quote:
quote:

AND don't do it on the dining room table. Especially if the table legs are a little weak and you have guest coming over. By weak I mean the screws are sort of loose in the brackets. And you cordless screw driver isn't recharged. And did I mention the guests would be there in an hour and it takes the screwdriver three hours to charge up? I'm just sayin'.

EF speeling

AND Really Especially if the kitchen table’s legs already fell off, for some reason, and there isn’t another backup table to use for the guests and now the hour is actually just 25 minutes, but the screwdriver is only charged enough to turn on its own, never mind actually trying to tighten a screw…

--------------------
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage, Mythbuster

Posts: 35 | From: Detroit, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dragon's Jewel
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragon's Jewel   E-mail Dragon's Jewel   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
AND don't do it on the dining room table. Especially if the table legs are a little weak and you have guest coming over.
You know how we solve that problem? That's right, we don't have a kitchen table.

Dragon's "Now the office chair, that's a different story..." Jewel

--------------------
Tyger, Tyger burning bright
In the forest of the night
What immortal hand or eye
Hath framed thy fearful symmetry?

Posts: 74 | From: Charlotte, NC | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Griffin at the Maul
Joyeux New Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Griffin at the Maul     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Do none of you people know how to use a manual screwdriver? You know...one you turn by hand?

--------------------
Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

Posts: 782 | From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Eve MG
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eve MG   Author's Homepage   E-mail Eve MG   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This was fun to see in Active Topics:
quote:
7 types of sex by Griffin Roll (9) September 12, 2006 01:32 PM

Do none of you people know how to use a manual screwdriver? You know...one you turn by hand?

I couldn't wait to see what Griffin was going to suggest!

(Multiple edits to try to make the font smaller just like it is in AT... then I gave up.)

--------------------
I love dairy! Does that mean I can't be a vegan?

Posts: 1569 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
queen of the bah-caramels
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 212 posted      Profile for queen of the bah-caramels   E-mail queen of the bah-caramels   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Gosh we are still in the stage" How many more times can we do it outside before my rear freezes to the ground?"

--------------------
Focus On The Family- An opinion group who think more about Gay Sex than gay people do- Rick Mercer

Posts: 590 | From: Rawdon, Quebec | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Turning_Turning

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turning_Turning     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Sex type eight: Wall sex. You never use the bed, just the walls. Floors? **** the floor, walls are best for getting it going and the blood rushing! [Wink]

Turning_ "bargain prices up against the wall!" Turning

Posts: 24 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brad from Georgia

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad from Georgia   Author's Homepage   E-mail Brad from Georgia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You can keep yer new-fangled walls. Just give me a trapeeze, a pair of roller skates, and a frisky partner any day.

Brad "the chicken is optional" from Georgia

--------------------
"No hard feelin's and HOPpy New Year!"--Walt Kelly
Hear what you're missing: ARTC podcasts! http://artcpodcast.org/

Posts: 7581 | From: Gainesville, Georgia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
invisigoth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for invisigoth   E-mail invisigoth   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
oh lord. walls? floors? why when theres a perfactly good bed someplace waiting to be used? it doesnt have to be your bed*grin*
Posts: 46 | From: DeLand, FL | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Goof:
quote:

Fiction.
Speak for yourself!

What would I call it? How about Saturday night?

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TwoGuyswithaHat
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwoGuyswithaHat   E-mail TwoGuyswithaHat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I seem to recall this being a sketch by comedian John Wing on one of his specials.

--------------------
In politics, absurdity is not a handicap - Napoleon Bonaparte

Posts: 1801 | From: The Forest City, Ontario | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages