snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » NFBSK Gone Wild! » Your worst insults (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your worst insults
TallGeekyGirl
O Read, O Read, The Manual

Icon 02 posted      Profile for TallGeekyGirl   Author's Homepage   E-mail TallGeekyGirl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Got a scathing, hilarious, or clever insult?

Post 'em here!

They don't necessarily have to be NFBSK, but I put this thread here so you have the freedom of posting such insults if you like.

I shall add these:

You look like you've been hit by the ugly end of a shit-stick.

They told you you were a great asset. They were off by two letters.

He has the brains of a bucket of slugs.

And the geek one ... you're so FAT you can't upgrate to NTFS!

(500 geek points if you get that one ... )

--------------------
See, if I tell you about it, it won't be a mystery. It'll just be a fact, an ugly, moist fact, squatting on your brain like an octopus. And you don't want an octopus squatting on your brain, do you, son? -- Stan Smith, American Dad

Posts: 980 | From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jay Tea
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Tea   E-mail Jay Tea   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Chow

--------------------
This is where I come up with something right? Something really clever...

Posts: 6552 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squoval
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squoval   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squoval   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Not really the same, Jay, as she isn't asking for profane expressions, she is asking us to post insults just for the hell of it.

--------------------
I can't believe it's not Square!

Posts: 3147 | From: W-S, North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jay Tea
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Tea   E-mail Jay Tea   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bill D:
Not really the same, Jay, as she isn't asking for profane expressions, she is asking us to post insults just for the hell of it.

Which is what everybody is doing on the other thread as well, basically.

--------------------
This is where I come up with something right? Something really clever...

Posts: 6552 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
robbiev - singin' off key
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 500 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TallGeekyGirl:

I'm assuming it has something to do with upgrading a FAT partition to a NTFS partition in Linux, and I'm also assuming there's a reference to the fact that the NTFS partition has no size limit (other than the physical limits of the hard drive).

Please tell me I a geek and got that right!

Here's a couple (although by no means original):

You're not the dumbest (or ugliest) person in the world, but you sure better hope he/she doesn't die.

I may be fat, but you're ugly, and I can go on a diet.

I may be drunk, but you're ugly, and tomorrow morning I'll be sober.

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Corvette. The louder you scream, the faster I'll go.

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squoval
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 02 posted      Profile for Squoval   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squoval   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If you were not such an insignificant little twit, I might of mustered the energy to give a shit about your crappy little mind.

For starters.

--------------------
I can't believe it's not Square!

Posts: 3147 | From: W-S, North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tribrats
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tribrats   Author's Homepage   E-mail tribrats   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
One of the worst things to call a New Englander: You Yankee Lover!

--------------------
Snopes is moving! Here's snopes' announcement.
Come here to re-register!

Posts: 2448 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhea
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhea     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Swedish.
Posts: 1201 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LeaflessMapleTree
The twelve shopping days 'til Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeaflessMapleTree   E-mail LeaflessMapleTree   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"Thou art a crusty botch of nature indeed..."

(10 pts. for reference)

--------------------
"For me, religion is like a rhinoceros: I don't have one, and I'd really prefer not to be trampled by yours. But it is impressive, and even beautiful, and, to be honest, the world would be slightly worse off if there weren't any."
-Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 3239 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NobbyNobbs
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NobbyNobbs   E-mail NobbyNobbs   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

--------------------
Back in the days before electricity, we were forced to watch TV by candlelight.

Posts: 229 | From: Paoli, PA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
MapleLeaf: King Lear?

I thought of this one the other day, and was quite proud of myself. Best said to someone who acts like a know-it-all, but really doesn't

"If I want your expert opinion on something I'll ask you what it's like to be a douchebag."

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TallGeekyGirl
O Read, O Read, The Manual

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TallGeekyGirl   Author's Homepage   E-mail TallGeekyGirl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by robbiev427:
quote:
Originally posted by TallGeekyGirl:

I'm assuming it has something to do with upgrading a FAT partition to a NTFS partition in Linux, and I'm also assuming there's a reference to the fact that the NTFS partition has no size limit (other than the physical limits of the hard drive).

Please tell me I a geek and got that right!

You're a geek, Nobbie ... 500 points to you. [Big Grin]

--------------------
See, if I tell you about it, it won't be a mystery. It'll just be a fact, an ugly, moist fact, squatting on your brain like an octopus. And you don't want an octopus squatting on your brain, do you, son? -- Stan Smith, American Dad

Posts: 980 | From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
momto4+
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momto4+     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Your momma is so ugly when she walks by the bathroom the toilet flushes itself!!!

--------------------
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wits and add drama to an otherwise dull day! -Calvin and Hobbes

Posts: 251 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First of Two   Author's Homepage   E-mail First of Two   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
She's like lettuce. A quarter a head.

He thinks a quarterback is a refund.

She can't go to the beach anymore.
sunburn?
No, environmentalists. They keep trying to push her back into the water.

He stands out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark.
Really??
Yeah. Like bat piss.

--------------------
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide." - Jerry Pournelle

Posts: 14567 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Avril
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avril     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I wish sincerely we might become better strangers.

--William Shakespeare (As You Like It, I think)

--------------------
There is no failure unless one stops. --Ray Bradbury

Posts: 2115 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ogre4Hire
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ogre4Hire     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You have a heart of gold.
Cold, hard, and yellow.

Flies wouldn't even rest on your corpse.

Mirrors beg for mercy when they see you.

You are the stinking backside of a diseased hyena.

You look like you set your face on fire and tried to put it out with an ice pick.

--------------------
"I felt a great disturbance in this farce..." Nodwick in Lich Wars: the Henchman Strikes Back

Posts: 167 | From: Myrtle Creek, Oregon ( the State of Confusion) | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dr. Winston O'Boogie

Icon 09 posted      Profile for Dr. Winston O'Boogie   Author's Homepage   E-mail Dr. Winston O'Boogie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by First among Eagles:
He stands out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark.
Really??
Yeah. Like bat piss.

I first heard that as part of a Monty Python skit where Wilde, Whistler, and Shaw were trading insults as witicisms and blaming them on the other:
quote:
Whistler:Your Highness, you are also like a stream of bat's piss.
Prince: What?
Whistler: It was one of Wilde's. One of Wilde's.
Oscar: It sodding was not! It was Shaw!
Shaw: I ... I merely meant, Your Majesty, that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark.

The last one in the skit....
quote:
Oscar: (to Whistler) Right. Right? (to Prince) Your Majesty is like a dose of clap.
Whistler: Before you arrive -- before you arrive is pleasure, and after is a pain in the dong.

--------------------
"The large print givith, and the small print taketh away" -- Tom Waits, Step Right Up

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad." -- Salvador Dali

Posts: 2443 | From: Illinois | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glisp42
I'm Dreaming Of A White iPod

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glisp42   Author's Homepage   E-mail glisp42   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Some of my favorites.

I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

You think your hot shit but your just a cold fart warmed up

--------------------
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK" and other lingo mean?

And we'll collect the moments one by one I guess that's how the future's done. -Feist

Posts: 1641 | From: Kansas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Izzy Quigley
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy Quigley   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"She is spherical, like a globe. I could find out countries in her." - Shakespeare, The Comedy of Errors.

--------------------
A Viennese fellow is walking along the Karntner Strasse and notices a banana peel lying in his path. "Alas," he sighs, "now I must slip and fall down!"

Posts: 506 | From: Missouri | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
qualli
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qualli   E-mail qualli   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay, bets on how long before someone mentions elderberries?

I had to dig up my latin insult book for this:

nates pilosas, fili, non potes asse venditare

--------------------
"I still say Obi-wan Kenobi was The Force's bitch."

Posts: 820 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Morgaine La Raq Star
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgaine La Raq Star   E-mail Morgaine La Raq Star   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've never had the opportunity or nerve to use this one but I've often thought it:

'Who lit the fuse on your tampon?'

--------------------
I cannot live without books-Thomas Jefferson *~* A child educated only at school is an uneducated child - George Santayana
I'm going to pummel you with such zeal, Buddha will explode! *~* Never miss a good chance to shut up - Will Rogers

Posts: 6585 | From: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Nappy Solo

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nappy Solo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"I think the best part of you ran down your daddy's leg"

--------------------
Virtue is its own reward. But, then again, so is vice....

Posts: 167 | From: Lincoln, NE | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Hazed
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hazed   E-mail Hazed   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nappy Solo:
"I think the best part of you ran down your daddy's leg"

Isn't it your mommy's leg?
Posts: 1128 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tribrats

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tribrats   Author's Homepage   E-mail tribrats   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You think your hot shit on a golden platter but your just cold diareah in a dixie cup.

--------------------
Snopes is moving! Here's snopes' announcement.
Come here to re-register!

Posts: 2448 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Senior
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Senior   E-mail Senior       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You have every characteristic of a dog except loyalty.

You're so uncoordinated you can't fart and chew gum at the same time.

Oh God. Look at you. Was anyone else hurt in the accident?

You've got all the personality of a paper cup.

--------------------
Ad astra per asparagus.

Posts: 4806 | From: Groton, CT | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sabrina_Fairchild

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabrina_Fairchild   Author's Homepage   E-mail Sabrina_Fairchild   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What about this one?

"You think you're hot snot, but you're really just a cold booger." [Big Grin]

My cousin said that about Paris Hilton.
Geni

--------------------
As heard on "Street Smarts":
Q: Chicago has 2 professional baseball teams. The Cubs and....what is the other one? Hint: It's something you probably don't wear a lot.

Girl: Underwear?

Posts: 178 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Nappy Solo

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nappy Solo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 

Nope, never even made it to mommy

--------------------

Posts: 167 | From: Lincoln, NE | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
nurple
We Three Blings

Icon 05 posted      Profile for nurple   Author's Homepage   E-mail nurple   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nappy Solo:

Nope, never even made it to mommy

[Confused]
Perhaps I am dense, but I do not understand this one.

--------------------
"You better respect the Rap or the Rap won't respect you." Ledatru

Posts: 1141 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Steph Summers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steph Summers   E-mail Steph Summers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I agree with Nurp. I think this is a "hard one".
Posts: 141 | From: Newport, RI | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Nappy Solo

C'mon Steph, you get it, it's not that "hard".

Let's just say that in your father's, emmm, DNA, there are good and bad points. The best part of that DNA never made it into the womb to assist with your creation. I'd always heard the reference as being that a person is a product of "coitus interuptus", or the pull it out at the last minute method of (non) birth control - never got the good seed delivered to mom, it just trickled down daddy's leg, or as Hazed suggested, dribbled back out of mommy. Not exactly a compliment. Either way, you were created with the sub-standard stuff. I've used this on occaision when somebody says or does something stupid enough to get them fired, punched, hurt, killed, divorced, gang raped in prison, etc. Kind of like when in Smokey and the Bandit, Jackie Gleason says to his son "I can't believe you sprang from my loins".

--------------------

Sullen Moon
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sullen Moon   Author's Homepage   E-mail Sullen Moon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by qualli:
Okay, bets on how long before someone mentions elderberries?

I had to dig up my latin insult book for this:

nates pilosas, fili, non potes asse venditare

Well, if you insist... [Wink]

"I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

The next line is a pretty good blow-off for someone who's being a pain: "Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!"

Me, I'm pretty partial to "I bite my thumb at you, sir!" [Smile] (5pts.)

--------------------
***sig line edited for content***

Posts: 249 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
qualli
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qualli   E-mail qualli   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sullen Moon:

Me, I'm pretty partial to "I bite my thumb at you, sir!" [Smile] (5pts.)

Romeo and Juliet.

I used to bite my thumb at people a lot.

--------------------
"I still say Obi-wan Kenobi was The Force's bitch."

Posts: 820 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sullen Moon
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sullen Moon   Author's Homepage   E-mail Sullen Moon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yup [Smile]

--------------------
***sig line edited for content***

Posts: 249 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
momto4+
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momto4+     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Your mother should have swallowed!!!

--------------------
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wits and add drama to an otherwise dull day! -Calvin and Hobbes

Posts: 251 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glisp42
I'm Dreaming Of A White iPod

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glisp42   Author's Homepage   E-mail glisp42   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Get thee to a nunnery
-Hamlet

--------------------
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK" and other lingo mean?

And we'll collect the moments one by one I guess that's how the future's done. -Feist

Posts: 1641 | From: Kansas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages