snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » NFBSK Gone Wild! » Need some good expletives (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Need some good expletives
TallGeekyGirl
O Read, O Read, The Manual

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TallGeekyGirl   Author's Homepage   E-mail TallGeekyGirl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
One of my friends used to cry

SHIT A FLAMING SWAMI!

When she got frustrated.

--------------------
See, if I tell you about it, it won't be a mystery. It'll just be a fact, an ugly, moist fact, squatting on your brain like an octopus. And you don't want an octopus squatting on your brain, do you, son? -- Stan Smith, American Dad

Posts: 980 | From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Deansinger
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deansinger   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have a fondness for the words "fuckstick" and "fuckbucket", depending upon gender.

--------------------
It doesn't matter if you're wrong.. Be Wrong Loud!

Posts: 398 | From: Fallon, NV | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks, Mad Jay and Zorro.

Jay, I was raised where respect for your elders was mandatory, also, but my breaking free consisted of running off and getting married too young, instead of the language issue. In retrospect, I think I would have been better off to have chosen your option! For real.

Zorro, my son is in law enforcement, and I was raised around army brats, so I know that's the truth! Don't get me wrong, I can let out a bleep-worthy string when need be. I was just curious about the everyday use. Seems like expletives would lose their effectiveness with over-use.

That reminds me of one time in Florida. My sister was driving, and a teenage girl ran a stop sign and almost broadsided us. The passenger, another teenager, yelled, "You need to learn to fuckin' drive!" I yelled back, "Good trick if she could do it!" I don't think they got it. [lol]

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mad Jay
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Jay     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Signora Del Drago:
Thanks, Mad Jay and Zorro.

Jay, I was raised where respect for your elders was mandatory, also, but my breaking free consisted of running off and getting married too young, instead of the language issue. In retrospect, I think I would have been better off to have chosen your option! For real.

[Big Grin] Cussing didn't stop some of us making an ass out of ourselves when we were young, though. I guess wisdom does come with age, regardless of where you go.
quote:

Zorro, my son is in law enforcement, and I was raised around army brats, so I know that's the truth! Don't get me wrong, I can let out a bleep-worthy string when need be. I was just curious about the everyday use. Seems like expletives would lose their effectiveness with over-use.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Overuse of expletives does make them lose it's effectiveness. That's why many of us reserve some expletives for when we really need them. For example, from my list, behenchod and chutia were reserved for everyday used. But, when we used maderchod, bhosadike and gandu, we really meant it. Also, tone and context matter a lot. So, for example (I might be showing how bad my US slang is here) "Give me back my fuckin money, bro" would carry less weight that "Fuck you, asshole!!"

--------------------
Nico Sasha
In between my father's fields;And the citadels of the rule; Lies a no-man's land which I must cross; To find my stolen jewel.

Posts: 4912 | From: VA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RichardM
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RichardM   Author's Homepage   E-mail RichardM   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh hockey puck, I can't think of any good ones.
Posts: 129 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RichardM

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RichardM   Author's Homepage   E-mail RichardM   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Malruhn,
I bow to you for your use of the language. Should I see you in a bar and should I happen to be wearing a western style hat (cowboy hat for a better description and I wear them a lot for the intended use of head protection) I will anounce in a very loud voice that I am from Texas and I will then point at you and further add: "And he can whip any body in the room." Well no, I won't do that, but I will buy you a beer.
Richard

Posts: 129 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Repairman Jack
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Repairman Jack   Author's Homepage   E-mail Repairman Jack   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
lol...

...malodorous offspring of a syphilitic camel's gang rape by hyenas,you offend the sand you stand upon and sour the milk in the herds of those you go near simply by the pustulent stench of you disease ridden morals..

i had a spanish teacher whose first masters was in arabic.

she said they were the best...

or a shorter one..."son of 20 fathers"
implies you were the result of a gangrape...

personally, being from texas, i like, "Damn, that ten gallon hat WILL hold ten gallons of shit! Who knew?" but i am not a cowboy ...*grin*...just argue with 'em a bit.

RJ

Posts: 59 | From: Amarillo, Texas | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
WAIT!!! Before everyone goes and calls me "Shakes-fucking-spear", that was cut, and pasted from a poster on THIS board just after I joined!! I still don't recall who did it, but I seem to remember that it was a construct of several minds over several weeks.

Oh, but I just WISH I could pull stuff like that out of my fourth point of contact!! [lol]

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RichardM

Well, I will still buy you a beer for the collection. Need to copy and save for future use.
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First of Two   Author's Homepage   E-mail First of Two   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
SO has recently displayed a fondness for the word "turdbucket."

I continue to use "ass-monkey" and "Muck-sucking duckfucker."

--------------------
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide." - Jerry Pournelle

Posts: 14567 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ok I must correct myself...I'm still learning spanish LOL

"chinga tu madre" is a way of saying fuck your mother yet it is MEXICAN slang, not general spanish, it like pussy to your mother...

There is no real way to say "fuck you"

In Ecuador a close way is "chucha tu madre" NOT CHOCHA which is also pussy but it is something like her stank pussy or dirty pussy...

I know I'm a silly gringa [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
charlie23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlie23   Author's Homepage   E-mail charlie23   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Unfortunately the word "fuck" has become so solidly entrenched in my vocabulary that it takes an effort of extreme concentration to keep it out of "polite" conversation. My mother has to tell me "don't use that word in front of me" about 20 times in any conversation.
Fortunately I very, very seldom speak with her since she's on the other side of the world and a christian fundamentalist. Also fortunately I tend to hang out with people who are generally even worse than me. "Hey sheepshagger" is a common public greeting amongst my friends [Roll Eyes]
Anyway, now that you're all convinced that I really am the type of dirty biker scum your parents warned you about, here are some in Bulgarian:

Mayka ti duha na mechki v gorata: Your mother sucks bears in the woods.
Pederas grozen gyrbav prokazen: Unsightly hunchbacked leper homosexual.
Kon da ti go natrese: Go get fucked by a horse.
Nosa ti e kato ruska putka: Your nose is like a Russian pussy.
Gladna Karpatska Valchitza si Dalag Kosam Minet Da Ti Prai, shibania: Let a hungry Karpatian long-haired She-wolf blow your dick, you fuck.
Tolko si debel che edinstvenite ti snimki sa satelitni: You are so fat that all you're pictures are from satellite.
Premetni si tsitsite prez grub e propatuvai religiosnoto puteshestvie do toaletnata i kogato se otpusnesh ela pak da si pogovorime: Throw your sagging tits over your shoulder and travel the sacred pilgrimage to the crapper; after you feel relieved come back and then we can talk again.
Kaji na tupata ti mamka da ti kupi prahosmukachka sa da mojesh da si isduljish nepokutnata pishka tu da mojesh da si go zavresh v dupenceto i da se chustvash chovek: Tell your stupid mother to buy you a vacuum cleaner so you can extend your inadequate little dick and cram it up your ass to feel a thrill for a change.

Posts: 156 | From: Varna, Bulgaria | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glisp42
I'm Dreaming Of A White iPod

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glisp42   Author's Homepage   E-mail glisp42   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Schweinhund. Lit. translation "pig dog"

Geht zum dem Tuefel. Go to the devil, go to hell

And from insult monger

Auf die knie, und heul'/winsel' um Vergebung

On your knees, and suck for forgiveness

Danke 'n Scheiss, hinterhältiger Sohn einer klapprigen Scheissnutte.

Thanks for nothing, you backstabbing son of a scraggy bitch whore.

Ich werde dich ausstopfen und auf ebay versteigern
I'll stuff you and sell you on eBay.

--------------------
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK" and other lingo mean?

And we'll collect the moments one by one I guess that's how the future's done. -Feist

Posts: 1641 | From: Kansas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Major D. Saster
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Major D. Saster         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Na halt' die Klappe, du widerlicher Kotzbrocken, sonst polier' ich dir die Fresse !

(Now keep you trap shut, you revolting piece of puke, or I'll polish off you face)...

German is pretty nice, indeed.

As for French :

"Pauvre sous-merde, va te faire enculer bien profond jusqu'à ce que le foutre te sorte par les oreilles"

(Poor under-shit, go get fucked in the ass deeply until the spunk shoots out of your ears)...

it can be quite elegant, too.

--------------------
Desperate, but not serious.

Posts: 689 | From: Confoederatio Helvetica | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought face was gesicht? [Confused]

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Shadowduck
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadowduck     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by candy from strangers with bird flu:

Fresse is a slang equivalent.

--------------------
But of course, I could be wrong.

Posts: 858 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ah. Thanks, Shadowduck.

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
00-Saleen
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00-Saleen     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, there's always pinche (accent on the "e") and pendejo. Sort of like damn-dumbass-jackass type name calling. Also cabron/-a meaning "bastard" and "bitch", respectively.

Don't know much spanish, but I do know the cuss words!

Posts: 239 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Major D. Saster
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Major D. Saster         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowduck:
quote:
Originally posted by candy from strangers with bird flu:

Fresse is a slang equivalent.
Well, "Fresse" is not only slang - it's extremely rude. Never, ever use it trying to be familiar with a German...

This reminds me of a joke we were told by my German teacher :

An foreign exchange-student was spending a few months in a wealthy german family. One day, as he was visiting the city with the family's son, he crossed a street without paying attention and was almost hit by a car. His friend told him :

"Jetzt hast du aber Schwein gehabt !"
(litterally translated : Now you really had the pig !)

The student asked what it meant, and the German explained it's a German expression for "You've really been lucky"

A few days later, there was a ball at the family's mansion. Everybody was enjoying the party, when the father asked the student :

"Sagen Sie, junger Mann, haben Sie schon mit meiner Tochter getanzt ?" (Tell me, young man, have you already danced with my daughter ?), whereupon the poor student answered, meaning to say "No, I haven't been so lucky yet" :

"Nein, das Schwein hab' ich noch nicht gehabt."
(No, I didn't have the pig yet.)

--------------------
Desperate, but not serious.

Posts: 689 | From: Confoederatio Helvetica | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Izzy Quigley
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 19 posted      Profile for Izzy Quigley   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
For Whom the Bell Tolls is a good source of Spanish expletives. My favorite is "!Me cago en tu leche!" which, literally translated, means "I shit in your milk!" There are a lot of variations on it, too - e.g. "I shit in the milk of your cowardice".

I have no idea if this is still in use, what the connotations are, or just how insulting it is.

--------------------
A Viennese fellow is walking along the Karntner Strasse and notices a banana peel lying in his path. "Alas," he sighs, "now I must slip and fall down!"

Posts: 506 | From: Missouri | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Louise

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Louise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Louise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I usually call my brother a shit fucker, or an asswipe(not very offensive, but I'm not very creative). I usually just blurt out fuck or shit whilst driving, but that's only when something bad happens. But cursewords usually mean more when they are used selectively, b/c it's not expected.

--------------------
"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain

Posts: 173 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Louise

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Louise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Louise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, and also, in French a salaud is a male bitch, and salope is a female bitch.

--------------------
"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain

Posts: 173 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Nappy Solo

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nappy Solo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I always had good results with the term "fuck stick". Some people have to stop and think about that one. But if I'm around folks that I don't want to offend, and would hit my hand with a hammer, or what have you "Jesus, Joseph, and Mary" seems to get a few laughs.

--------------------
Virtue is its own reward. But, then again, so is vice....

Posts: 167 | From: Lincoln, NE | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Monkster

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkster   E-mail Monkster   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Squishy0405:
Ok I must correct myself...I'm still learning spanish LOL

"chinga tu madre" is a way of saying fuck your mother yet it is MEXICAN slang, not general spanish, it like pussy to your mother...

There is no real way to say "fuck you"

In Ecuador a close way is "chucha tu madre" NOT CHOCHA which is also pussy but it is something like her stank pussy or dirty pussy...

I know I'm a silly gringa [Big Grin]

In Mexican Spanish "Chinga Te" is fuck you [Smile]

"Chinga Te, Tu Puta Madre"

That will get across "Fuck you, your mother is a whore".

Yeah it's broken spanish but it will still get the message across.

Posts: 147 | From: Queensland Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jusenkyo no Pikachu
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jusenkyo no Pikachu     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
...I thought Sweden was the land of such great lines as:

"Varför måste vi bo i fucking jävla-kuk Åmål?"

(Translation: "Why must we live in fucking bloody-cock Åmål?" A certain movie's subtitling gives this as "fucking shit and piss", while a local variant opts to leave out the "jävla-kuk")

Anyway, here's one in Esperanto:

Bonvolu alsendi la pordiston—lausajne estas rano en mia bideo

--------------------
"Never underestimate a nerd from outer space."
--Von, that alien from that Kids Incorporated episode.

Posts: 1189 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't trust movies.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Emily P
Eagle Opportunity Employer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily P         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I usually just say "go fuck a duck".

As far as other languages go, my insults are extremely limited. As in I've just got 2.

"Sheisskopf!"-Shithead
"Dumpkopf!"-dumbhead

(Apologies for the bad spelling, German was more than 4 years ago).

But yes. I'm also fond of older insults like "Butthead", "Dirtbag", "scumbag", etc.

A side-note from the military...when I was in basic training, the Drill Sergeants swore plenty, but they often called the females "Cow" and the males "Dick".

They were acronyms, they told us. COW stood for "Combat Oriented Warrior" and DICK stood for "Dedicated Infantry Combat Killer".

Emmy P

--------------------
"You don't own space. So stop acting like you do."-Master Shake

Posts: 39 | From: Morganton, NC | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glisp42
I'm Dreaming Of A White iPod

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glisp42   Author's Homepage   E-mail glisp42   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nappy Solo:
But if I'm around folks that I don't want to offend, and would hit my hand with a hammer, or what have you "Jesus, Joseph, and Mary" seems to get a few laughs.

Extra points if you do it with an Irish accent.

--------------------
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK" and other lingo mean?

And we'll collect the moments one by one I guess that's how the future's done. -Feist

Posts: 1641 | From: Kansas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Silkenreindeer
Wassaleing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silkenreindeer   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Son of a Submariner...

You spoony bard...

Uh. Enough of the Final Fantasy references, I guess.

When something's bad I like to say that it "sucks rabid camel nads."

Posts: 494 | From: Epping, Essex, UK | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GooglyEyes
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GooglyEyes   E-mail GooglyEyes   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Some classics from SouthPark the movie:
Donkey raping shit-eater
Testicle shitting rectal wart
Uncle Fucker
Horse Fucker
Big floppy donkey dick
How would you like to suck my balls?
Fuck-Fuckety-Fuck-Fuck-Fuck

Some of my personal favorites are:
Asshat
Fuckhead
Dumbshit
Fuckin A

Ones I like using around my conservative in-laws:
Jesus fuckin Joseph
God fuckin damn

Posts: 789 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Filliam H. Muffman

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Filliam H. Muffman     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Some of my favorites:

Smeggin' hell
Fuckin' hell
Jesus Christ on a bike
Fuck me in the ass with a lit cigar

Not too creative-but the first one is a quick way to make friends.

--------------------
I ramble. I am human. I am trapped inside of time.--Douglas Coupland

Posts: 183 | From: East Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Emily P
Eagle Opportunity Employer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily P         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The Irish accent (no points being offered, I know) for Jesus, Mary, and Joseph:

"Jaysus, Mahree'a'Johsef!"

--------------------
"You don't own space. So stop acting like you do."-Master Shake

Posts: 39 | From: Morganton, NC | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Radical Dory
God Rest Ye Merry Retail Clerks

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Radical Dory   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've become rather fond of "Christ on a cracker!"

--------------------
"But about the reindeer...what kind of a nose shines? How did he get it? Maybe it's not a reindeer after all. It could be something else."

Posts: 2216 | From: Winston-Salem, NC | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Former Newfoundlander
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former Newfoundlander   E-mail Former Newfoundlander   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
These are two originating with Newfoundlanders. (For those of you who don't know, Newfoundland is the large island, just east of Canada.)

1. "fuckery"
eg. "I could not get the report finished because there was a complete fuckery at with the computer system and it was shut down."

2. "cock eating Jesus"
I don't think I need to supply an example of usage...

Posts: 11 | From: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
bluecat
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluecat     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
hooray first post. and it would have to be on this board...

one phrase that floats around my office a lot:

"he's a bag of dicks."

Posts: 3 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages