snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » NFBSK Gone Wild! » Need some good expletives (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Need some good expletives
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
First of all, consider this entire thread NFBSK. A lot.

As I have indicated in other threads, Swedish is a very weak language when it comes to expletives. I mean, when the strongest expletives are along the lines of "Crap!" and you want to make your point in such a way that the paint falls off the walls, you're pretty screwed.

But, I thought, let's get some help from other cultures who are more developed in this area. What's the best expletives in your language? I've heard that the Portugese are very advanced in this area (just second hand hearsay, may be wrong), responding to ordinary annoyments like finding that you're out of milk with oaths like "I shit in you mothers black whore cunt!". Other countries must be able to match this.

So, what can you do to help a poor language challenged Swedish guy who has some points to make? Do you have any large caliber curses that can knock down a grown man at 20 paces? We gave you the smögåsbord, now we need your help in return!

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brad from Georgia
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad from Georgia   Author's Homepage   E-mail Brad from Georgia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"Stick a bastard in it, you crap!"

"Make that bitch your bitch, you bastard!"

Brad "Mom still makes the best expletives" from Georgia

--------------------
"No hard feelin's and HOPpy New Year!"--Walt Kelly
Hear what you're missing: ARTC podcasts! http://artcpodcast.org/

Posts: 7581 | From: Gainesville, Georgia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Nick Theodorakis
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nick Theodorakis   E-mail Nick Theodorakis   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troberg:

So, what can you do to help a poor language challenged Swedish guy who has some points to make? Do you have any large caliber curses that can knock down a grown man at 20 paces? We gave you the smögåsbord, now we need your help in return!

Make friends with a Hungarian and find out what he uses ;-)

Nick

--------------------
Don't forget to register for the New ULMB.

Announcement here

Posts: 1089 | From: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jay Tea
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Tea   E-mail Jay Tea   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ah, the tradition for literative cursing has somewhat died out in Ireland along with the language - once we learned to say 'Ah go feck yerself' that was pretty much that, though you still hear some beauties from the mouths of the older folk. An older take from the modern classic (translated from the Irish*) goes roughly like this:

"Take this** and go fuck yourself deep up the arse with it until you're raw and screaming like the soft lame bitch that you are!"

*Maybe

**The possibilities are endless, I last used it when my brother dropped a radiator on my foot [lol]

--------------------
This is where I come up with something right? Something really clever...

Posts: 6552 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Used by Yanks - but of VERY horrible insult to Koreans is the old, (using phonetic spelling - with emphasis shown) "HEEmee, SHEEmee, peg pojee DAH!"

Translated literally: Your mother has a bald NFBSK.

Translated colloquially: I'm sleeping with your whore of a mother.

As far as I found, there is literally nothing that you can say to a South Korean that will potentially get your arse kicked faster than this line.

Another - but is more esoteric:

"pah-RAHM-doong-HE" with emphasis more on second syllable.

Literal translation: Butterfly

Colloquial Translation: You are a male slut, flitting from flower to flower.

I heard a story (FOAF) of a young man that was brought to tears when his father called him this (he had several girlfriends).

ETA: My favorite... forgot all about it!

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As is commonly said in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker; a sore that refuses to go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the most profound contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in horrified recognition of what they had done. That your sire had not paid the money for oral gratification on the day you were conceived will forever be lamented. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformed, twisted wreck. The very thought of you inspires nausea. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers have long avoided you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth.
Did I mention you smell? Attempt to engage your sole remaining synapse before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to those near you.
You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it tiny and rancid, set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality has forgotten. And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meat-slapper. On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper, the intellect of a small soap dish. You are dank, filthy and asinine. You are the sole source of all unpleasantness in the reality that other humans recognize. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing that you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes well beyond the comprehension of mortal minds, a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed in upon itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid that has become so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your though processes must be a troll upon this planet, inviting the wrath and ridicule of all it’s denizens. Prior to your existence, nothing in our universe was thought to be quite this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. You are some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.
I no longer have the strength to deride your existence or being, let alone you alleged attempts at appearing intellectual. Duh. In an attempt to strip away the least important portions of what you have expressed, I have been left bereft. Your attempt at constructing a creative conversation was both pitiful and painful. Perhaps later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, count, and express yourself in more than mono-syllabic grunts, you will have more success. If I had known of your condition, that this was your case then I would have never allowed you to engage me in an attempted exchange of ideas. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. An ‘exchange of ideas’ with you is like light and dark exchanging shades of gray… you have absorbed any hint of ideas that I may have wished to express, and have given no indication that you were sated, or that they had effected you in any manner. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sgt. Glory
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sgt. Glory   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm a son of immigrants and know only a little bit of the long litany of diverse curses in my ethnic tongue. Luckiily my workplace (a courier company) is lousy with Hungarians.

Translated from the original Hungarian:

Lecsavarom a lábad és feldugom a seggedbe:
I'll twist off your leg and shove it up your ass.

Te rohadt kurva:
You rotten whore

A kurva életbe! :
In a whore's Life! (this is used ALOT in here, used when some screw-up happens)

Rosseb egye meg :
May a festering sore eat you alive
(Oldschool, used by the senior staff, and my late grandfather) mostly used when any electronic device misbehaves.

Balfasz: Moron, Idiot

These are some of the shorter ones, hope that satisfies. There are many more creative and nearly paragraph-long ones but I think my co-workers have copyrighted them!

--------------------
Thought for the day: "The rewards for leniency are treachery, and betrayal."

Posts: 9 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Malruhn, after reading your post, I have to ask, "Do you have any friends?" [Eek!] [lol]

When I was a child, the worst thing we could say to each other was "Your mother wears combat boots." Now, sad to say, we couldn't say that because too many mothers do wear them.

"Yo' Momma" would usually lead to blows. (Yo' = your. Imagine it said with the emphasis on "Momma" and with a Southern accent.)

If all else fails, "bottom of the bird cage" is good.

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Zorro
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zorro     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"Fuck you, you Fucking Fuck!"

- a t-shirt for sale in New York City [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Seize the day! Make your lives extraordinary!"
-John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"

Posts: 2861 | From: New Jersey | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Unknown Soldier
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unknown Soldier   Author's Homepage   E-mail Unknown Soldier   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zorro:
"Fuck you, you Fucking Fuck!"

- a t-shirt for sale in New York City [Big Grin]

I always thought this was kind of a "final say" phrase. I mean, who can really argue or come back to that? LOL [Smile]

--------------------
Clickity Click!

Posts: 69 | From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Deansinger
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deansinger   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You are on oxygen theif, an underwear spider and no more than a skid mark on the tightie-whities of the universe.
That said, mahlrun, you have inpressed me. [lol]

--------------------
It doesn't matter if you're wrong.. Be Wrong Loud!

Posts: 398 | From: Fallon, NV | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mad Jay
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Jay     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A few expletives that I learned growing up in Bombay. Each expletive has a literal meaning, but each expletive has a colloquial meaning that is totally differrent from the literal meaning

Choot
Literal meaning:- A virgin pussy, can also mean a tight pussy
Usage:- Used to denote a stuck up woman, bitch

Bhosada
Literal meaning:- : A fucked-up pussy or a loose pussy
Usage:- A loose woman, cunt, slut

Chutia
Literal meaning:- A kid born after fucking a virgin/tight pussy
Usage:- Used to denote a person who is not too smart

Bhosadi ke
Literal meaning:- A kid born after fucking a fucked-up pussy. Some people, also pronounce this as Boss D.K.
Usage:- Someone who takes advantage of others, or cannot be messed with easily

Gand
Literal meaning:- Ass

Gandu
Literal meaning:- A person who gets his ass fucked
Usage:- A person who lets other people take advantage of, a person who cannot stand up for himself, coward

Gand marna
Literal meaning:- Fuck someone in the ass
Usage:- Take advantage of someone.

KLPD
Literal meaning:- This word is an acrynom for Khade lund pe dhoka, which literally means "getting no sex when your dick is up"
Usage:- Broken promises

GPL
Literal meaning:- Acronym for "Gand pe laat". Means "Kick in ass"
Usage:- To boot someone out. Not to be confused with kick-ass, which means great.

Maderchod
Literal meaning:- Mother fucker
Usage:- A person without scruples

Behenchod
Literalmeaning:- Sister-fucker
Usage:- Same as Motherfucker, but to a lesser degree. Behenchod is frequently used as punctuation, too. As in
"Did you see the movie behenchod?"
"Yes behenchod it was quite good behenchod"

Katla
Literal meaning:- Someone whose dick is cut off
Usage:- Used to denote anyone who is circumcised. However, this term is mostly used to denigrate Muslims

Breast sizes:
As expected, breasts are mostly classified by fruits. However, the fruits chosen reflect the fruits available in the region. So, the classifications are

Coconuts:- huge breasts
Mangoes:- big shapely breasts
Headlights:- Breasts that sit high on a woman's chest
Oranges:- Medium size breasts
Lemons:- Small breasts
Carrom-board:- A flat chested woman

--------------------
Nico Sasha
In between my father's fields;And the citadels of the rule; Lies a no-man's land which I must cross; To find my stolen jewel.

Posts: 4912 | From: VA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
kelli
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelli     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I can't tell you how much I love this thread!

I went for a year or so mixing breakfast foods with sexual organs: ass bagel, scrotum toast, twat waffle [twat sausage was a good one too].

I used 'giant flapping labia' the other day in front of one of my friend's coworkers and was pleased to hear that the coworker used it on one of the managers the next day.

Called one of my guy friends 'a big wet pussy fart' when he was making a bunch of excuses for not going to the bar.

I like the obscene ones that make people cringe. I think it's my defense mechanism for looking like a cute little girl.

Posts: 8 | From: Huntington, WV | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Serious question here, not meant to be facetious. Why do we need to pepper our conversations with bleep-worthy expressions? Please do not take offense. I don't stick my nose up at others who enjoy doing so. It's just not my cup of tea, and I wonder about it.

Someone in another thread pointed out that I was from another generation than he. Wasn't that kind? That may be the difference concerning this subject, but I feel that some of you would say something like, "Well, you stupid fucker, it's because you're so fuckin' old that you don't fuckin' understand it." The former got the point across just as well in my opinion. [lol]

By the way, also in my opinion and if you want to use the word, it's "fuckin'," not "fucking." There is a certain music that goes with the lyrics. [Razz]

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tootsie Plunkette
Buy a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella

Icon 09 posted      Profile for Tootsie Plunkette   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Slightly off-topic, but a question for the Swedish-speakers: my mother, who was raised by her Swedish immigrant grandparents, told me that:
Oh, vhat a handsome face!
(spoken with a Swedish accent) means (roughly):
So, was it you that farted?
It was a juvenile joke that she and her childhood buddies liked to say. But is it true?

--------------------
--Tootsie

Posts: 5017 | From: Greater Seattle | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mad Jay

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Jay     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Signora Del Drago:
Serious question here, not meant to be facetious. Why do we need to pepper our conversations with bleep-worthy expressions? Please do not take offense. I don't stick my nose up at others who enjoy doing so. It's just not my cup of tea, and I wonder about it.

I can't say for everyone, but for me it was more of a part of stepping out of the house. Being brought up in a culture that requires you to speak respectfully with your family members, to the point that even disagreeing with your parents is a no-no, cussing became a way to step out of the bounds that I was born in. And, so it was for all of my friends. We cussed because we could, and there was no one to stop us. In fact, at one point, we automatically assosciated being able to cuss with being able to speak our minds freely.

Also, ironically, random cussing became one of the ways we could signal to our peers that they could speak freely around us. The language that we spoke was called tapori, and being tapori is cool. Being fluent in tapori was one of the ways we could signal to other people "I'm one of you. I don't mind if you cuss. I don't mind if you don't show me the proper curtsies that are required of you. If you have anything to say to me, let's talk it over 3 cups of strong roadside tea and a cigarette"

--------------------
Nico Sasha
In between my father's fields;And the citadels of the rule; Lies a no-man's land which I must cross; To find my stolen jewel.

Posts: 4912 | From: VA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LeaflessMapleTree
The twelve shopping days 'til Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeaflessMapleTree   E-mail LeaflessMapleTree   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In hebrew you can use:

Lechhh (the gutteral throat-clearing noise) Le-heez-da-yen ben zonah

(Which means "go fuck yourself, you son of a whore")

--------------------
"For me, religion is like a rhinoceros: I don't have one, and I'd really prefer not to be trampled by yours. But it is impressive, and even beautiful, and, to be honest, the world would be slightly worse off if there weren't any."
-Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 3239 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Captain Zombie
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Zombie   Author's Homepage   E-mail Captain Zombie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
How about:
"May the fleas of a thousand sperm-burping herpe chickens nest upon your unshaven genitals when you fuck that goat, you cum-guzzling, hairy faced queen."

--------------------
1st Infantry, SpecialOps Brigade - The Iron Faction.
I survived Initiation 2005... with Naked Mole Rat Sumotori and Bill O'Reilly

Posts: 264 | From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seaboe Muffinchucker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seaboe Muffinchucker     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That's not an expletive, Capt, that's a curse.

Seaboe

--------------------
Education is not the filling of a hard drive, but the lighting of a bulb. -- Yeats via Esprise Me

Posts: 5562 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Snafu
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snafu     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Take a look at this:

http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/italian.htm

These never fail to make me laugh:

Your Mother's huge asshole

Your mom smells like fish

Shit in your hand and hit yourself

A thousand dicks in your ass

Posts: 241 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TallGeekyGirl
O Read, O Read, The Manual

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TallGeekyGirl   Author's Homepage   E-mail TallGeekyGirl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Zombie:
sperm-burping herpe chickens

ROFLMAO!!! [lol]

My guy thinks I have completely gone nuts, since I have been sitting here laughing and crying until I can hardly breathe because of that phrase!!

[lol] [lol]

--------------------
See, if I tell you about it, it won't be a mystery. It'll just be a fact, an ugly, moist fact, squatting on your brain like an octopus. And you don't want an octopus squatting on your brain, do you, son? -- Stan Smith, American Dad

Posts: 980 | From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
robbiev - singin' off key
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 209 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt. Glory:
Lecsavarom a lábad és feldugom a seggedbe:
I'll twist off your leg and shove it up your ass.

One of my favorite quotes is from "Full Metal Jacket"

Sgt Hartmant tells a recruit "I'll gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you!" Much classier than the "Rip off your head and shit down your neck" that most people use.

Also, from the same movie, he tells another guy the following (this currently ranks as my favorite quote of all time):

"I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck another guy in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around."

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Corvette. The louder you scream, the faster I'll go.

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The one that never fails to make me laugh is

"How tall are you, private?"
"Sir, 5'9", sir"
"5'9"? I didn't know they stacked shit that high"

[lol]

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First of Two   Author's Homepage   E-mail First of Two   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"You're not even smart enough to be a Useful Idiot. You're a USELESS Idiot!"

"This is obviously far too complicated for your primitive, lemur-like brain to grasp."

"Hmm. Apparently, mother was right... overindulgence in the consumption of one's own nasal mucous IS detrimental to the intellect!"

"I'm sorry, I can't help you. I don't speak 'fucking moron.'"

"Did your parents lose a bet with God?"

And the classic Pythonic abuse:
"Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings! ... Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type make me puke, you vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert!"

Oh, wait, I know.. this one is perfect...

"First of Two thinks you're an arrogant, obnoxious, self-centered egotistal bastard. And he should know, because he's their KING."

[lol]

--------------------
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide." - Jerry Pournelle

Posts: 14567 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Zorro
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zorro     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Signora, my mom has always been good friends with police, fire fighters, and EMTs (she is one herself). F-bombs are part of everyday language with that crowd. We grew up, from a certain age (ten, maybe?) knowing that it was okay to say such things around my mother, but we needed to understand it was not okay in other places- like in school or around the grandparents. Sadly, it became a habit with me, and I have fought hard to make it not a habit. When reeeeeeally upset, now, I'll use those words in a wide variety of combinations, but now every sentence of mine does not in clude an f-bomb. Good thing, too- I work in a high school; how embarrassing would that be?

--------------------
"Seize the day! Make your lives extraordinary!"
-John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"

Posts: 2861 | From: New Jersey | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Captain Zombie
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Zombie   Author's Homepage   E-mail Captain Zombie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker:
That's not an expletive, Capt, that's a curse.

Seaboe

Oh, sorry Seaboe [Smile] just got caught up in the moment. (although it did *contain* an expletive)

ok - bad me [fish]

--------------------
1st Infantry, SpecialOps Brigade - The Iron Faction.
I survived Initiation 2005... with Naked Mole Rat Sumotori and Bill O'Reilly

Posts: 264 | From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
peculiar hailstone
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peculiar hailstone   E-mail peculiar hailstone   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Jesus suffering FUCK!!

--------------------
my wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday...

Posts: 121 | From: St. Catharines, Ontario | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
senshisteph

Icon 1 posted      Profile for senshisteph   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I like to combine them for maximum effect, e.g. "Oh bloody buggery bollocks!"

--------------------
七転び八起き
nana korobi ya oki
'fall down seven times, get up eight.'

Posts: 155 | From: Nagoya, Japan | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by candy from strangers with bird flu:
The one that never fails to make me laugh is

"How tall are you, private?"
"Sir, 5'9", sir"
"5'9"? I didn't know they stacked shit that high"

[lol]

Wow Candy...judging by this thread and the other one from a day or two ago, you and I really think a lot alike! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! [Razz]

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It's like I'm your twin, except a lady. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Slightly off-topic, but a question for the Swedish-speakers: my mother, who was raised by her Swedish immigrant grandparents, told me that:
Oh, vhat a handsome face!
(spoken with a Swedish accent) means (roughly):
So, was it you that farted?
It was a juvenile joke that she and her childhood buddies liked to say. But is it true?

It's stretching it a little bit. The Swedish is:
"Så, var det han som fes?"
which translates to:
"So, was it he who farted?"

You have to have a certain dialect of Swedish to realise the double meaning, though.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by candy from strangers with bird flu:
It's like I'm your twin, except a lady. [Big Grin]

You're just like the little sister I never had and didn't know I wanted!

--------------------

mystic burrito

Icon 09 posted      Profile for mystic burrito     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A few of my favorites:

You paraplegic pussy fart!
You are a yeast infected cunt muscle!
You horrible little groin spawn!
Shit fire out of a monkey’s ass!
Then there are always fun ones like trollop, wench, and fish-wife

I really need to stop reading the boards at late night before someone complains about strange choked off laughing sounds coming from my room.

mystic burrito

Posts: 135 | From: Illinois | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mnotr2
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnotr2   E-mail mnotr2   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I feel my vocabulary growing by leaps and bounds!

Fuck-knuckle. That's always been my favorite, usually blurted out when being cut off in traffic.

--------------------
Infinite goodness is creating a being you know, in advance, is going to complain.
Captain Billy Cutshaw

Posts: 582 | From: Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
00-Saleen
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00-Saleen     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I believe the spanish is "Chinga tu madre" or "fuck your mother". Or just plain chinga.
Posts: 239 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No. chinga is a slang word for pussy. my mother in laws cat is named "michinga" mi chinga=my pussy. I'll have to ask hubby how to say fuck.

ETA: I posted on the next page a correction

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages