snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Fauxtography » (NSFW) Amy Poehler topless?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: (NSFW) Amy Poehler topless?
TheLazenby
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheLazenby   Author's Homepage   E-mail TheLazenby   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Saw this on the S-N-L.com forums; this photo is supposedly Amy Poehler on a topless beach.

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/9935853.html

I dunno... from the little bit of the woman's face we can see, it does look like it could be her, and Amy *is* rather flat chested...

Maybe someone better at scrutinizing pictures than me can have a go.

--------------------
Rest in Peace, Charles Rocket 1949-2005

"On behalf of Gail Matthius and the entire Weekend Update news team, I'm Charles Rocket. Good night, and... watch out."

Posts: 140 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Eddylizard
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddylizard     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The topless celebrity thing is getting so tiresome. It may be her, it may not. So what? Who cares? It's just a picture of a woman on a beach with her tits out. Presumably a beach that allows topless-ness(sp?)

Oh and shock horror probe [Eek!] She's smoking a cigarette!

--------------------
"Ladies and gentlemen, this is what is commonly known as money. It comes in all sizes, colours, and denominations - like people."

Posts: 997 | From: Maidstone, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You forget, EddyLizard, that this is America. The sight of a bare breast is a major scandal that warps impressionable young people and makes the baby Jesus cry.

And exposing your nipple possibly also kills kittens. The jury's still out on that.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Eddylizard

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddylizard     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cervus:
You forget, EddyLizard, that this is America. The sight of a bare breast is a major scandal that warps impressionable young people and makes the baby Jesus cry.

And exposing your nipple possibly also kills kittens. The jury's still out on that.

But for every kitten that dies a tit rejoices.

Yes I agree, without the constant exposure to breasts and nipples DH was subjected to at an early age, he would have turned out very differently. He'd be dead of starvation!

--------------------
"Ladies and gentlemen, this is what is commonly known as money. It comes in all sizes, colours, and denominations - like people."

Posts: 997 | From: Maidstone, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jamira
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamira         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Who's Amy Poehler?
Posts: 44 | From: Boundary, BC, Canada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GenYus
Away in a Manager's Special

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GenYus   E-mail GenYus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Actress from Saturday Night Live. Sort of like Kids in the Hall, but not as good.

--------------------
IIRC, it wasn't the shoe bomber's loud prayers that sparked the takedown by the other passengers; it was that he was trying to light his shoe on fire. Very, very different. Canuckistan

Posts: 3694 | From: Arizona | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Eddylizard

Re my previous post I actually meant DS not DH.

--------------------

candycane from strangers
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It does look like her. My only reaction to this pic is "She needs sunscreen" Her chest looks very burnt and those are some white white boobies. I hope she put some SPF on them.

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Angel With Wax Wings
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angel With Wax Wings   E-mail Angel With Wax Wings   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
All I can say is that I thought I had small boobs. Guess I was wrong....LoL.

~Monica

--------------------
"Run for five minutes? Why don't you just shoot me now?"--Comic Book Guy (Simpsons)

Posts: 219 | From: Cleveland, Ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Towknie
We Three Blings

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Towknie   E-mail Towknie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Angel With Wax Wings:
All I can say is that I thought I had small boobs. Guess I was wrong....LoL.
~Monica

Without visual evidence, how are the rest of us supposed to compare??

Here, allow me...

[fish]

--------------------
Towknie: Ryda-certified as wonderful, enlighted, and rational.

Posts: 1011 | From: Frisco, TX | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midgard_Dragon
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midgard_Dragon   E-mail Midgard_Dragon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GenYus:
Actress from Saturday Night Live. Sort of like Kids in the Hall, but not as good.

Correction: used to give Kids in the Hall a run for it's money, now it's just an awful awful show. But Kids in the Hall no longer exists, so I guess SNL did something right? I'm not sure what at this point, though. :x

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

Posts: 2455 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
atimnie
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atimnie   E-mail atimnie       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eddylizard:

Nice tit, but, um, just the one? Don't they usually come in pairs?
Posts: 70 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ledfeather

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ledfeather   E-mail Ledfeather   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No Kids in the Hall did something right they stopped well they were still funny. Something that SNL will never get to do.

--------------------
There is absolutely no evidence that life is meant to be taken serious.

Posts: 29 | From: Washington | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Floater
Xboxing Day

Icon 37 posted      Profile for Floater   Author's Homepage   E-mail Floater   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by atimnie:
quote:

Here you are: A pair of nice tits.

--------------------
Små hönor skall inte lägga stora ägg för då blir de slarviga i ändan

Posts: 1334 | From: Sweden | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
According to El Marido, an expert on naked celebrities, all clues point to that being her. First according to him she has the "exact same bottom face" as Amy Poehler. Then the hat she is wearing is an Arrested Development hat which is her husband's show.

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brad from Georgia

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad from Georgia   Author's Homepage   E-mail Brad from Georgia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Eh, you've seen two, you've seen them all.

--------------------
"No hard feelin's and HOPpy New Year!"--Walt Kelly
Hear what you're missing: ARTC podcasts! http://artcpodcast.org/

Posts: 7581 | From: Gainesville, Georgia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dara bhur gCara
As Shepherds Watched Their Flocks Buy Now Pay Later

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dara bhur gCara     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhiandmoi:
According to El Marido, an expert on naked celebrities,

How do you go about getting that sort of job? Because I have this friend, see, who would totally be interested in doing that sort of thing and reckons I er he would be really good at it.

--------------------
This wrinkle in time, I can't give it no credit, I thought about my space and it really got me down.
Got me so down, I got me a headache, My heart is crammed in my cranium and it still knows how to pound

Posts: 2794 | From: London, UK | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spooky Cactus
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spooky Cactus   E-mail Spooky Cactus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've seen Saturday Night Live exactly once and it was hilarious.

Then again, that was probably more Hugh Laurie than anyone who's normally in the show.

--------------------
'When the world is dead and gone, we will still be Rocking On!' (J.P.McCartney)

Posts: 154 | From: Yorkshire, England | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dara bhur gCara:
quote:
Originally posted by Rhiandmoi:
According to El Marido, an expert on naked celebrities,

How do you go about getting that sort of job? Because I have this friend, see, who would totally be interested in doing that sort of thing and reckons I er he would be really good at it.

Well, unfortunately, at this time that position is volunteer only. But maybe the two of you could get together and start a naked celebrity verification business. You could have a stamp that you give to photos that you think really are the naked celebrities. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spooky Cactus:
I've seen Saturday Night Live exactly once and it was hilarious.

Then again, that was probably more Hugh Laurie than anyone who's normally in the show.

It used to be hilarious on a regular basis, but that was a long, long time ago.

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
The Diceman

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Diceman   Author's Homepage   E-mail The Diceman   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Speaking of Kids in the Hall, has anyone seen Unaccompanied Minors? (I recently took my 11-year-old daughter.)

It had its moments, especially the scenes with Kevin McDonald, Bruce McCulloch and Mark McKinney. Their characters are the Guards in the Hall. I practically jumped out of my seat when I saw them.

--------------------
"If I had two faces, do you think I'd be wearing this one?"

http://www.westofrome.com

Posts: 45 | From: Janesville, Wisconsin | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
dam9191
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dam9191   E-mail dam9191   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
See with Saturday Night Live, it was a very long time ago when I was 10 the show was awesome. The original cast in the mid-1970s was very cutting edge, talented, awesome writing.

--------------------
"There is no Heaven
So I can't believe in Room 19."
-Bob Geldof

Posts: 207 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snapdragonfly
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snapdragonfly     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dam9191:
See with Saturday Night Live, it was a very long time ago when I was 10 the show was awesome. The original cast in the mid-1970s was very cutting edge, talented, awesome writing.

The original cast was indeed, and there have been a few seasons since that were great. I loved Dana Carvey and Mike Meyers and a few others. I think that Ed Grimley was probably my favorite character ever.

It's just so dissappointing what they've evolved into. I think after Belushi died they were more hesitant to do so much with the drug culture innuendo, which was always pretty funny, but probably wouldn't work the same way nowadays.

eta- also Jon Lovitz and Phil Hartman. Also, there have been a few guests who were just hysterical. One I didn't expect to be so funny was Heather Locklear. She was brilliant.

--------------------
"Wolves, dragons and vampires, man. Draw the nut-bars like big ol' nut-bar magnets." ~evilrabbit

(snurched because one of my nutbar family members is all about wolves and another one is all about dragons...)(with apologies to surfcitydogdad)

Posts: 2397 | From: Texarkana, TX | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Phil Hartman was brilliant, and consistently so, which is even more impressive.

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ILS
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILS   E-mail ILS   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Floater:
quote:
quote:

I'll see your pair of tits and raise you a pair of
boobies.

Posts: 287 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Eddylizard

quote:
Originally posted by ILS:
quote:
Originally posted by Floater:
quote:
quote:

I'll see your pair of tits and raise you a pair of
boobies.

Okay, anyone fancy a shag?

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages