snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Fauxtography » "There's so much wrong with this, I don't know where to start"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "There's so much wrong with this, I don't know where to start"
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 16 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
UrbanReindeer
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrbanReindeer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh ... my ... gods ...

That's a bar she's standing in front of too. Nice.

--------------------
"He feeds the sparrows of the field, but He doesn't sit there and cram worms into their mouths." -- Mouse

Posts: 396 | From: Pasadena, CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TheBobo
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBobo   Author's Homepage   E-mail TheBobo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Brittany Spears is that you?!?

--------------------
The views expressed in the above Post does not necessarily reflect those of snopes,The Infopoop Corporation,the Internet or most of society for that matter.

Posts: 2474 | From: Scranton, PA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Em
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Em   E-mail Em   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If someone is going to fake a photo, they should at least try to blend the edges in properly.

--------------------
What the NFBSK does YOMANK mean?

Posts: 1646 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Angry Snail
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angry Snail     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That couldn't be so obviously faked if they tried. (ok, so that is a false statement, but hey).
Snail.

--------------------
snails only mate once a lifetime, you would be pissed off too.

Posts: 97 | From: Australia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cyber
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 210 posted      Profile for Cyber   Author's Homepage   E-mail Cyber   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Em:
If someone is going to fake a photo, they should at least try to blend the edges in properly.

The picture is suffering from some really heavy jpeg compression-- I don't think you'd be able to tell either way.

--------------------
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei

Posts: 134 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Em
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Em   E-mail Em   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The upper part of the wooden post on the left is made up of suspiciously identical sections while the lower part has a white outline. A really bad job of cloning has been done in an attempt to fill the gap between her lower legs, the reflection in the window is all wrong, and she appears to be trying to smoke the spoon from an icecream sundae. Says fake to me.

--------------------
What the NFBSK does YOMANK mean?

Posts: 1646 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TrekkerScout
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrekkerScout     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It appears that someone tried to remove the text from this anti-smoking campaign photo (Warning: NSFW, NFBSK), which in turn appears to be a photoshop of this photo.
Posts: 306 | From: Tacoma, WA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Clarity
Toys to the World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clarity   E-mail Clarity   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TrekkerScout:
It appears that someone tried to remove the text from this anti-smoking campaign photo (Warning: NSFW, NFBSK), which in turn appears to be a photoshop of this photo.

Yikes. Even the original is pretty unglamorous. Since when has loose pockets sticking out from your shorts been fashionable?

--------------------
Kevin: Pink Bunkadoo?
Randall: Yeah. Beautiful tree that was. Og designed it. 600 feet high, bright red, and smelled terrible.

Posts: 71 | From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clarity:
quote:
Originally posted by TrekkerScout:

Yikes. Even the original is pretty unglamorous. Since when has loose pockets sticking out from your shorts been fashionable?
Ms. Spears further cements her status as Worst Dressed Person of the Decade.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
trollface
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trollface   Author's Homepage   E-mail trollface   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I quite like what she's wearing.

--------------------
seriously , everyone on here , just trys to give someone crap about something they do !! , its shitting me to tears.

Posts: 16061 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tenorcs
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tenorcs   Author's Homepage   E-mail tenorcs   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
OMG those boots are hideous. And that's coming from a straight man.
Posts: 95 | From: Miami, FL | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snapdragonfly
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snapdragonfly     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tenorcs:
OMG those boots are hideous. And that's coming from a straight man.

AYYYYY!!!!!

--------------------
"Wolves, dragons and vampires, man. Draw the nut-bars like big ol' nut-bar magnets." ~evilrabbit

(snurched because one of my nutbar family members is all about wolves and another one is all about dragons...)(with apologies to surfcitydogdad)

Posts: 2397 | From: Texarkana, TX | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
trollface
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trollface   Author's Homepage   E-mail trollface   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The boots are the best bit.

--------------------
seriously , everyone on here , just trys to give someone crap about something they do !! , its shitting me to tears.

Posts: 16061 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages