snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Fauxtography » Jennifer Aniston Topless Photos: New Hoax Hits the Web

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jennifer Aniston Topless Photos: New Hoax Hits the Web
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 16 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Several blogs are claiming to have a video of a topless Jennifer Aniston walking on the beach.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272610437.shtml

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
trollface
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trollface   Author's Homepage   E-mail trollface   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
She was gorgeous topless in her GQ photo shoot
No she wasn't. Is it just me that thinks that she looks kind of like a man in that pic?

If anyone wants to have a go at debunking the video, it's available here. Obviously, it features a topless woman, NSFW.

--------------------
seriously , everyone on here , just trys to give someone crap about something they do !! , its shitting me to tears.

Posts: 16061 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
The Pikey Snow Queen
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Pikey Snow Queen   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I really don't think that's her. Boobs look too big IMO.

--------------------
Brosandi. Hendumst hringi
Hldumst hendur
Allur heimurinn skr
Nema stendur

Posts: 694 | From: York, UK | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BluesScale
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BluesScale   E-mail BluesScale   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hmmm.... Not so sure. Compare with this photo

Body structure and facial structure looks very much the same to me.

Blues

Posts: 207 | From: Woolhampton, Berks, UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Nexus
I Am Curious, Yellowtail

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nexus   E-mail Nexus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by trollface:
quote:
She was gorgeous topless in her GQ photo shoot
No she wasn't. Is it just me that thinks that she looks kind of like a man in that pic?

I think it's just you. [Wink]

But it was for man of the year, and GQ readers are a bit flouncy... [lol]

Posts: 29 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
videoguy
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for videoguy     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
While we're on the subject, THIS is not Jennifer Aniston (despite the numerous websites that say it is)...
http://www.heaven666.org/celebs/jennifer_aniston_topless.php
(obviously NSFW)

Posts: 16 | From: New York | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
While I might do a double take, the woman in Trollface's link is obviously NOT Aniston.

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuFurg   E-mail TuFurg   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My first thought was no way, but there's definately an uncanny resemblance after seeing her a few times.

However if it were her I'd think she'd be suing not commenting on what a nice body the girl has (if In Touch Weekly is to be believed).

Here's the comparison.

comparison photo

Posts: 687 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
trollface
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trollface   Author's Homepage   E-mail trollface   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd definitely say that the topless woman has a larger frame than Aniston. They're both about the same, in terms of weight, I'd imagine, but the larger frame makes the topless woman appear skinnier.

Or, in other words, their hips and stomachs appear to be the same width in comparison to each other, but the topless woman's ribcage appears to be rather larger than Aniston's.

--------------------
seriously , everyone on here , just trys to give someone crap about something they do !! , its shitting me to tears.

Posts: 16061 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midgard_Dragon
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midgard_Dragon   E-mail Midgard_Dragon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I dunno about everyone else, but I think the woman walking down the beach (while a bit on the "too skinny" side) is more attractive than that GQ photo where Jennifer is hunkered over like Gollum.

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

Posts: 2455 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Eddylizard
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddylizard     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"A bit on the "too skinny" side?" That's understating it. The only time you should be able to see a persons ribs that clearly is at autopsy. [Eek!]

--------------------
"Ladies and gentlemen, this is what is commonly known as money. It comes in all sizes, colours, and denominations - like people."

Posts: 997 | From: Maidstone, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midgard_Dragon

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midgard_Dragon   E-mail Midgard_Dragon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eddylizard:
"A bit on the "too skinny" side?" That's understating it. The only time you should be able to see a persons ribs that clearly is at autopsy. [Eek!]

You speak the truth, but I guess I've become accustomed to it. I still say she looks better (which isn't necessarily saying she looks good) than the Jennifer Gollum pic from GQ. [Razz]

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

Posts: 2455 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Did anyone notice the crotch itch?

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jessboo
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessboo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
She was pulling her shorts down.

I don't think it's her- I think the boobs are too big and she's too skinny. Also, her hips seem to be wider than JA's.

Jennifer in a bikini- http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2006/07/Jennifer-Aniston's-wardrobe.jpg

--------------------
Join me on Lost - www.lost.eu/edcf

Do you have any wine? All of this would go a lot smoother in an altered state of reality.

Posts: 779 | From: Southampton, England | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jessboo
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessboo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, and also, Anniston's stomach seems muscly-thin, this girl is just thin.

--------------------
Join me on Lost - www.lost.eu/edcf

Do you have any wine? All of this would go a lot smoother in an altered state of reality.

Posts: 779 | From: Southampton, England | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
trollface
The Bills of St. Mary's

That's funny, because in the side-by-side comparison pics, the topless girl looks more muscly than Aniston.

--------------------

NZUL
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NZUL     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Muscles, boobs, ribs, hips. Good god people, did anyone look at the FACE?

It's not Aniston.

--------------------
"We don't keep a certified whale-vomit expert on staff." - Larry Penny, Director, Natural Resources Department, Town of East Hampton

Posts: 377 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LittleDuck
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LittleDuck   E-mail LittleDuck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
She needs cookies and a shirt, fast. I know some people are "in to" the skeletal female types but *shudder*

--------------------
"Silly customer, you cannot hurt a Twinkie." -Apu (The Simpsons)

Posts: 2026 | From: 10 miles South of Boston | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BluesScale
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BluesScale   E-mail BluesScale   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I agree with the cookie part of that :-)

I don't get the whole ultra-thin look. I like it in laptop computers but people should be people shaped. I have known naturally thin people but that is a diffferent look to people who are starving themselves.

Blues

Posts: 207 | From: Woolhampton, Berks, UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Em
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Em   E-mail Em   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
The only time you should be able to see a persons ribs that clearly is at autopsy. [Eek!]

quote:
Originally posted by LittleDuck:
She needs cookies and a shirt, fast.

quote:
Originally posted by BluesScale:
I like it in laptop computers but people should be people shaped.

I've addressed this in previous threads and I'm not going to bother doing it again, so I'll just quote and leave it at that.

Thanks guys. [Frown]

--------------------
What the NFBSK does YOMANK mean?

Posts: 1646 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
bexterinni
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 82 posted      Profile for bexterinni   E-mail bexterinni       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi - first time poster, so I hope that I do this right.

I was bothered by the "line" that appears on Gwen's neck at the jaw line - sort of looks like a miscoloration of skin, as if someone had just plopped her head onto another person's body. So I did a little web digging and found this picture:

http://www.votolatino.com.ar/2003/femeninos/feme3/gwenstefani.htm

(Is it me, or does this thread keep disappearing and reappearing and/or mixing in with the Jennifer Aniston thread?)

Posts: 1 | From: Richmond, VA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midgard_Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by bexterinni:
Hi - first time poster, so I hope that I do this right.

I was bothered by the "line" that appears on Gwen's neck at the jaw line - sort of looks like a miscoloration of skin, as if someone had just plopped her head onto another person's body. So I did a little web digging and found this picture:

http://www.votolatino.com.ar/2003/femeninos/feme3/gwenstefani.htm

(Is it me, or does this thread keep disappearing and reappearing and/or mixing in with the Jennifer Aniston thread?)

It's completely mixed with the Jennifer Aniston thread for me, and isn't unmixing.

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

Neffti Noel
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neffti Noel     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
The only time you should be able to see a persons ribs that clearly is at autopsy. [Eek!]

I perked up a bit when I saw this video (steady) because I broke a couple of ribs on the left hand side 10 years ago and mine stick out like that on one side too. I wondered if the woman in the video had had an accident like me.
Posts: 1157 | From: Westcountry UK "It's Bootiful" | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ariadne
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ariadne   E-mail Ariadne   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I feel bad for this anonymous woman who is now immortalized on the web topless and adjusting her hot pants.

And, to top it off, everyone is scrutinizing her body (which I think is fabulous).

I agree that this woman is more attractive than Jennifer Aniston, but I have never really seen JA as good-looking.

edited for grammar

--------------------
saxea ut effigies bacchantis prospicit eheu | prospicit et magnis curarum fluctuat undis
-Catullus

Posts: 435 | From: Iowa | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages