snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Fauxtography » Lindsay Lohan Money Shot - NSFW/NFBSK (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lindsay Lohan Money Shot - NSFW/NFBSK
Dragon's Jewel
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragon's Jewel   E-mail Dragon's Jewel   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
What a waste.
Agreed. She had the potential to be so much--and seeing her in The Prairie Home Companion reminded me that she can be a great actress--and she wasted it on trying to model herself on a talentless piece of fluff (Paris Hilton).

--------------------
Tyger, Tyger burning bright
In the forest of the night
What immortal hand or eye
Hath framed thy fearful symmetry?

Posts: 74 | From: Charlotte, NC | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jamira
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamira         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Real or fake? (NSFW, obviously)

Looks really fake to me...look at the line of the hem of the dress, looks flat and digitized.

Posts: 44 | From: Boundary, BC, Canada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jessboo
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessboo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Is what real or fake?

--------------------
Join me on Lost - www.lost.eu/edcf

Do you have any wine? All of this would go a lot smoother in an altered state of reality.

Posts: 779 | From: Southampton, England | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Blue Fuzzy Thing
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Fuzzy Thing   E-mail Blue Fuzzy Thing   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I think jamira is refering to Chantelle's post on 9/12, he just didn't include the link to go with it.

Blue Fuzzy Thing

--------------------
People say I have ADD, but they just don’t understand that... Oh look! A chicken!

Posts: 151 | From: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
medtchva
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for medtchva   E-mail medtchva   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AdmiralDinty:
quote:
Originally posted by Chantelle:
Here is the original.

Even that looks odd. Her undies look all bunched up in the front, like she's hiding a tennis ball or something.
Not only that, but what is up with the blotchiness of her skin? Look at her left arm... none of those pics look real to me.
Posts: 229 | From: Lynchburg, VA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages