snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Fauxtography » Tiger Woods' house?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tiger Woods' house?
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 605 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
http://www.snopes.com/photos/architecture/tigerwoods.asp
Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Deansinger
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deansinger   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Naw, that's just my summer cottage. Seriously, it's a nice house, but I'd love to see text stating it was Tiger's house. He can certainly afford to live in that kind of style, though.

--------------------
It doesn't matter if you're wrong.. Be Wrong Loud!

Posts: 398 | From: Fallon, NV | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RangerDog
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RangerDog   E-mail RangerDog   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Tiger lives in/around Orlando in the same neighborhood as Arnie and some other super stars. Those pictures *look* like they are in Hawaii. I've not ever heard of him having a house there. We must snopes this .PPS...er research to find the validity of said claim.

--------------------
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish

Posts: 2036 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
moonlight
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight   E-mail moonlight   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RangerDog:
Tiger lives in/around Orlando in the same neighborhood as Arnie and some other super stars. Those pictures *look* like they are in Hawaii.

That was my first thought as well but if I had his money, you bet your butt I'd have a house in Hawaii no matter where I called home.

--------------------
I'm back to lurking.

Posts: 2709 | From: Illinois | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
rocksong
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rocksong     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moonlight:
That was my first thought as well but if I had his money, you bet your butt I'd have a house in Hawaii no matter where I called home.

And if I had his money, I wouldn't be giving photographers tours of my house.

For that reason, I'm voting this one fake (real house, misleading description) until proven real.

Posts: 225 | From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuFurg   E-mail TuFurg   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
And if I had his money, I wouldn't be giving photographers tours of my house.
The photos may have been the result of a real estate listing or the like.

Either way, is there any reason to even think that this is Wood's house? Odd topic from Snopes IMO. [Confused]

Posts: 687 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages