snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Fauxtography » Video of man with large testicles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Video of man with large testicles
TheLazenby
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheLazenby   Author's Homepage   E-mail TheLazenby   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bigballs.html

There is no way this thing is real. His nuts are bigger than Mr. Creosote!!

Unless someone can prove me otherwise...

[ 12. November 2005, 01:27 AM:   snopes ]

--------------------
Rest in Peace, Charles Rocket 1949-2005

"On behalf of Gail Matthius and the entire Weekend Update news team, I'm Charles Rocket. Good night, and... watch out."

Posts: 140 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Moeko'sOwl
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moeko'sOwl     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Do you have anything a little more dialup friendly? Sorry.

--------------------
We are all equal, be it before the eyes of God, or for our own sake. We are all worthy of the same fundamental rights, freedoms, and, protections. Mindless hatred is unjustifiable. -Squoval

Posts: 320 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuFurg   E-mail TuFurg   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheLazenby:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bigballs.html

Unless someone can prove me otherwise...

The question is- do you really wantsomeone to prove you otherwise? [lol]

You can only blow up a balloon so far before it pops. Unless what we're seeing is an external growth, how the heck would the scrotum contain whatever's in there? There are veins that would have to either burst or stretch as well.

It's probably silly to even question it but the second I think that, someone will come along and prove that it's real.

ETA: A Google image search of 'elephantitis' will show several similar situations. [Eek!]

Posts: 687 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GooglyEyes
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GooglyEyes   E-mail GooglyEyes   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What exactly leads you to believe this would be fake?

It's either a tumor, or elephantitis

That link has other pictures of documented cases of extremely large testicles and talks about the various things that can cause them.

As with everything else, medical treatment, concerns, and availability are different in other countries.

ETA: TuFurg, The human body is notorious for being able to stretch as time goes on. Have you ever seen images of conjoined twins with the ballons inflating and stretching their skin?

I've (shudder) seen demonstrations of how much weight skin can hold. Ever see someone put a clamp on the skin on their elbow, then attached a 40lb weight to it and swing it around? Our skin is VERY tough stuff and can withstand a lot of tugging and stretching.

Posts: 789 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Crono
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crono   Author's Homepage   E-mail Crono   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 

--------------------
Disclaimer: I might know something about everything, but I don't know much about anything.

Posts: 293 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuFurg   E-mail TuFurg   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GooglyEyes:

Have you ever seen images of conjoined twins with the ballons inflating and stretching their skin?

Ever see someone put a clamp on the skin on their elbow, then attached a 40lb weight to it and swing it around?

Nope and nope, but I believe you 100%- would someone named GooglyEyes steer me wrong? [Wink]

Still hard to believe a scrotum can become that friggin' big. [Eek!]

Posts: 687 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joseph Z
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joseph Z   E-mail Joseph Z   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Looks to me like a gigantic potato.

--------------------
Joseph Z

Posts: 1356 | From: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Just Me
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I feel bad for the guy that has to lift it at the end! lol

--------------------
"Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple." - Willy Wonka

Posts: 388 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
the Virgin Marrya
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Virgin Marrya     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moeko'sOwl:
Do you have anything a little more dialup friendly? Sorry.

I tried to capture the picture but I'm not sufficiently geeky... Did you ever have a moonhopper when you were a kid?
Proportionally, that's how big this bloke's scrotum is.

I persisted to see the video in spite of being on diallup, because [this one time, at band camp] before we were married, my DH had a hydrocele which resulted in his scrotum being inflated by fluid to the size of a lunch plate. or maybe a frisbee. anyway - it did a lot of damage to his babymakers, because it was left untreated by his uber-polite parents. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Windows cannot open this file. To open this file correctly, defenestrate, then try running the file again...

Posts: 5383 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Foxx
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foxx   Author's Homepage   E-mail Foxx   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh my, that looks like quite the case of elephantitis. I don't know why anyone would try and fake something like that.

--------------------
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Posts: 52 | From: Reno, Nevada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Missie
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Missie   E-mail Missie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I can't load the video (painfully slow dial-up tonight) but I have a reasonably good idea of what it is from the description (especially the part someone mentioned about him needing help to lift his massive scrotum) - and I know I've seen it before. My brother bought a VHS recently that was a compilation of 'disturbing' documentaries - all of them 100% real. There's no question in my mind that it -is- real. If you look up "testicular elephantiasis" you'll find plenty of pictures - and while this is the first *video* I've ever seen, the still-photos look exactly the same (although there is some variation of shape/size).
Posts: 98 | From: Omaha, NE | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LittleDuck
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LittleDuck   E-mail LittleDuck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Now I have that AC/DC song in my head.

--------------------
"Silly customer, you cannot hurt a Twinkie." -Apu (The Simpsons)

Posts: 2026 | From: 10 miles South of Boston | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
nurple
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nurple   Author's Homepage   E-mail nurple   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, he does indeed have the biggest balls of them all.

--------------------
"You better respect the Rap or the Rap won't respect you." Ledatru

Posts: 1141 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
sidewinder
Deck the Malls

Icon 07 posted      Profile for sidewinder   E-mail sidewinder   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"here Barry, let me help you with your balls"
Posts: 282 | From: wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Simon Says
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simon Says   E-mail Simon Says   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This thread reminds me of the Breakfast Club when Judd Nelson's character asks Claire if she would ever date a guy with elephantitis of the testacles (of course she would have to ride in the back seat because his nuts would ride shotgun).

My [fish] apologies.

Posts: 624 | From: Kansas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Silly question, but the scientific pics on the linky provided have the scrotum as MUCH smaller in their cases. How could the tissue POSSIBLY hold the fluid necessary to engorge the testes to that point?? Fluid filled testes of that size would have to weigh, what, some sixty, eighty pounds? How could the skin possibly support that kind of weight without bursting?

And why isn't it stretched taut?

I think about the wonderful Discovery channel/TLC shows about the 150 lb tumor - and the horrible medical problems involved...

Surely this would cause as much of a problem, wouldn't it??

I doubt the veracity of this pic on the above lack of rationale.

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
medtchva
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for medtchva   E-mail medtchva   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nurple:
Well, he does indeed have the biggest balls of them all.

Nope, seen pics of guys with elephantiasis with bigger ones. Try ones so big the guy had to carry them in a wheelbarrow in front of him.

For other pics, see this link:

http://poetry.rotten.com/testicle/index.html

Posts: 229 | From: Lynchburg, VA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
the Virgin Marrya
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Virgin Marrya     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What amazed me was the way he was using it as a workbench to hammer onto...

--------------------
Windows cannot open this file. To open this file correctly, defenestrate, then try running the file again...

Posts: 5383 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

quote:
Originally posted by Malruhn:
Silly question, but the scientific pics on the linky provided have the scrotum as MUCH smaller in their cases. How could the tissue POSSIBLY hold the fluid necessary to engorge the testes to that point?? Fluid filled testes of that size would have to weigh, what, some sixty, eighty pounds? How could the skin possibly support that kind of weight without bursting?

I think about the wonderful Discovery channel/TLC shows about the 150 lb tumor - and the horrible medical problems involved...

Well, I'm now thinking the testes aren't that much bigger than normal, it's just the tumor. According to the link provided by Medtchva, a tumor was removed in a guy who later achieved erection. Balls apparently have amazing resiliency.
peculiar hailstone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peculiar hailstone   E-mail peculiar hailstone   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
just so ya know: it's spelled elephantiasis, not elephantitis, as it's commonly misspelled.

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=19179

--------------------
my wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday...

Posts: 121 | From: St. Catharines, Ontario | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
medtchva
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for medtchva   E-mail medtchva   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TuFurg:
quote:
Originally posted by Malruhn:

Well, I'm now thinking the testes aren't that much bigger than normal, it's just the tumor. According to the link provided by Medtchva, a tumor was removed in a guy who later achieved erection. Balls apparently have amazing resiliency.
First of all, if it's elephantiasis (or elephantitis - they tend to be used interchangably), it's not a tumor. It's a condition called lymphedema, or fluid buildup in the tissues. The testes themselves aren't effected, but the scrotal tissue is. Second, think about women who have multiple births - the skin of the abdomen stretching to huge proportions in quads and up, so no reason to think the scrotum wouldn't do the same thing.
Posts: 229 | From: Lynchburg, VA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ctown28

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ctown28   E-mail ctown28   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Does this remind anyone of the movie Johnny Dangerously when Johnny shows his little brother the educational film about premarital sex.

Enlarged Scrotum Syndrome

I know, I'll get it [fish]

Posts: 143 | From: Cleveland, OH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

quote:
Originally posted by medtchva:
Second, think about women who have multiple births - the skin of the abdomen stretching to huge proportions in quads and up, so no reason to think the scrotum wouldn't do the same thing.

Great point. Given the fact that the scrotum is often pretty darn stretchy in the first place, perhaps it's not much of a wonder that it happens. I watched my GF's fairly tight tummy get pretty big during her pregnancy but didn't think much of it. Had her stomach skin been scrotum-like I could easily see it getting that big.

Can't believe I just said that. [Big Grin]

medtchva
Deck the Malls

quote:
Originally posted by TuFurg:
quote:
Originally posted by medtchva:
Second, think about women who have multiple births - the skin of the abdomen stretching to huge proportions in quads and up, so no reason to think the scrotum wouldn't do the same thing.

Great point. Given the fact that the scrotum is often pretty darn stretchy in the first place, perhaps it's not much of a wonder that it happens. I watched my GF's fairly tight tummy get pretty big during her pregnancy but didn't think much of it. Had her stomach skin been scrotum-like I could easily see it getting that big.

Can't believe I just said that. [Big Grin]

LOL... well it's a lot easier for most men to think of a woman's stomach stretching like that than their own scrotum. Although I've seen a few scrotums hanging so low, they could easily have stretched just as big [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages