snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Techno-Babble » FireFox 2.0 and Quicktime 7.1.3

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FireFox 2.0 and Quicktime 7.1.3
MattG
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattG   E-mail MattG   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm at my wits end, my Quicktime plugin isn't working, tried a reinstall and that didn't work also tried an uninstall to do a complete reinstall can't even uninstall, any ideas?

I've tried disabling all add-ons and that didn't fix it, I'm hoping someone can lend a hand.

Posts: 61 | From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bug Muldoon
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bug Muldoon   E-mail Bug Muldoon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You can try installing Quicktime Alternative. It won't solve the inability to uninstall but should get embedded movies working.

--------------------
All along the untrodden paths of the future, I can see the footprints of an unseen hand.

Posts: 6912 | From: Flanders | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
MattG
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattG   E-mail MattG   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No such luck on that fix Bug I'm gonna break down and call QT tech support.
Posts: 61 | From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages