snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » Soapbox Derby » Mixed reaction to Cheney's daughter's pregnancy (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mixed reaction to Cheney's daughter's pregnancy
Psihala
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 97 posted      Profile for Psihala   E-mail Psihala   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Mary Cheney, 37, and her partner of 15 years, Heather Poe, 45, are expecting a baby in late spring, said Lea Anne McBride, a spokeswoman for the vice president.

"The vice president and Mrs. Cheney are looking forward with eager anticipation" to the arrival of their sixth grandchild, McBride said.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/06/cheney.daughters.ap/index.html

--------------------
StealthPost™

Posts: 3020 | From: Colorado | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Psihala
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 05 posted      Profile for Psihala   E-mail Psihala   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Janice Crouse of Concerned Women for America described the pregnancy as "unconscionable."

"It's very disappointing that a celebrity couple like this would deliberately bring into the world a child that will never have a father," said Crouse, a senior fellow at the group's think tank. "They are encouraging people who don't have the advantages they have."

Only the 'advantaged' have fathers? Like fatherless families have never existed before gay partnerships?

~Psihala
(*The mind boggles...)

--------------------
StealthPost™

Posts: 3020 | From: Colorado | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Astra
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 87 posted      Profile for Astra     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The "Concerned Women for America" (this is the first time I've actually seen a WOMAN speaking for them) can go play in traffic.

--------------------
This has been yet another... USELESS POST.

Posts: 6105 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
1958Fury
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1958Fury   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Note the "Quick Vote" feature (as of this writing):

quote:
What is your reaction to news that Vice President Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter is pregnant?

It's great 67% 8540 votes
It's wrong 33% 4266 votes

Why couldn't we have had this kind of turnout when those 27 states were banning same-sex marriage?

--------------------
I believe I'm growing skeptical of cynicism.
Myspace NWN Board

Posts: 917 | From: Nashville TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Psihala:
quote:
Janice Crouse of Concerned Women for America described the pregnancy as "unconscionable."

"It's very disappointing that a celebrity couple like this would deliberately bring into the world a child that will never have a father," said Crouse, a senior fellow at the group's think tank. "They are encouraging people who don't have the advantages they have."

Only the 'advantaged' have fathers? Like fatherless families have never existed before gay partnerships?

~Psihala
(*The mind boggles...)

"Concerned Women for America" has a think tank?

Perhaps they could start using it...

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Amigone201
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amigone201   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Carrie Gordon Earll, a policy analyst for the conservative Christian ministry Focus on the Family, expressed empathy for the Cheney family but depicted the pregnancy as unwise.

"Just because you can conceive a child outside a one-woman, one-man marriage doesn't mean it's a good idea," Earll said. "Love can't replace a mother and a father."

So they finally admit that two women can be in love. How magnanimous.

--------------------
Check out my blog! http://fundiewatch.blogspot.com

Posts: 1527 | From: Buffalo, NY | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LeaflessMapleTree
The twelve shopping days 'til Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeaflessMapleTree   E-mail LeaflessMapleTree   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I hardly consider Cheney's daughter and her partner to be a "celebrity couple". It's not like the rags follow them around all the time posting gossip news. This is no Britney and Kevin.

--------------------
"For me, religion is like a rhinoceros: I don't have one, and I'd really prefer not to be trampled by yours. But it is impressive, and even beautiful, and, to be honest, the world would be slightly worse off if there weren't any."
-Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 3239 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
evilrabbit
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evilrabbit   E-mail evilrabbit   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
What is your reaction to news that Vice President Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter is pregnant?

There's no "Who cares?" or "Why is it my business?" option?

--------------------
"My sandwich choice is uncertain, until I actually order. It's like Schrodinger's Sandwich."
"Is plutonium involved in this sandwich in any way?"
"Maybe."

Posts: 496 | From: Whitby, ON, Canada | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
diddy
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diddy   E-mail diddy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr:
quote:
Originally posted by Psihala:
quote:

~Psihala
(*The mind boggles...)

"Concerned Women for America" has a think tank?

Perhaps they could start using it...

Nah, it just needs to be chlorinated, its obviously contaminated with stupidity and hatred.

--------------------
W.W.F.S.M.D?
But this image of Bush as some sort of Snidely Whiplash tying the fair maiden to the railroad tracks is beyond the pale. - Joe Bentley

Posts: 2311 | From: Minnnesota | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Simply Madeline
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simply Madeline     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
"It's very disappointing that a celebrity couple like this would deliberately bring into the world a child that will never have a father," said Crouse, a senior fellow at the group's think tank.
Mary Cheney and her partner are celebrities now? They're so famous that I didn't know a) that she had a partner, or b) said partner's name, until today.

I mean, I know I'm always waiting with 'bated breath to get the post-Oscar edition of People, just to see what Mary Cheney wore on the red carpet, but I'm weird that way.

Oh sure, it's a nitpick, but I personally expect more precision from a "think tank".

Posts: 763 | From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
1958Fury

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1958Fury   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by evilrabbit:
quote:

There's no "Who cares?" or "Why is it my business?" option?
I think that is accomplished by simply not voting.

--------------------
I believe I'm growing skeptical of cynicism.
Myspace NWN Board

Posts: 917 | From: Nashville TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pogue Ma-humbug
Happy Christmas (Malls are Open)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pogue Ma-humbug   E-mail Pogue Ma-humbug   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The Concerned Women for America should recognize that the child will have caring and loving grandparents.

I wish them all the best.

Pogue

--------------------
Let's drink to the causes in your life:
Your family, your friends, the union, your wife.

Posts: 11325 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
moonfall86

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonfall86   E-mail moonfall86   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I didn't even know Mary Cheney's first name until now.
Posts: 885 | From: Florida | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I personally would rather have been raised by two mommies who wanted me so much they had to go out of their way to concieve me than by one mommy who loves me and a crappy daddy who never took an interest in anything but my report card.

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pogue Ma-humbug:
The Concerned Women for America should recognize that the child will have caring and loving grandparents.

Are you sure Dick Cheney is capable of loving anything other than money? I'm not.

--------------------
Another lifetime I'd have fallen in love with you
Swept away by my feelings, ashamed and confused
But just now it's enough to be walking with you
Let the mystery play as it will! -Lui Collins

Posts: 2669 | From: Jouy en Josas, France | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Aud
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aud   E-mail Aud   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I wonder if the words "It's a child not a choice" would be at all familiar to the "Concerned Women for America".
Posts: 1168 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RangerDog
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RangerDog   E-mail RangerDog   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Technically, there is a father somewhere.

--------------------
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish

Posts: 2036 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Methuselah
Happy Holly Days

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Methuselah     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amigone201:
quote:
Carrie Gordon Earll, a policy analyst for the conservative Christian ministry Focus on the Family, expressed empathy for the Cheney family but depicted the pregnancy as unwise.

"Just because you can conceive a child outside a one-woman, one-man marriage doesn't mean it's a good idea," Earll said. "Love can't replace a mother and a father."

It is indeed truly astonishing that they would support the position that a child being raised by heterosexuals in a non-loving relationship is somehow better off than a child being raised in a loving home with parents in a stable relationship.

Who cares about love? This kid would be better off with that Ohio couple that kept their kids in cages. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." - G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 1514 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dr. Dave
Frosty the Pitchman

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Dave     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amigone201:
quote:

Actually, it would appear that they are admitting that a same-sex couple can provide love to their child. Even more magnanimous!

As for her being a "celebrity," the only thing I know/knew about Ms. Cheny was that
quote:
The Vice President's daughter is a {brief but definitely perceptible pause} l-lesbian.

Posts: 400 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ULTRAGLORIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ULTRAGLORIA     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
They aren't saying that a child would be better off with a non-loving heterosexual couple than a loving homosexual one.

They're saying that even a loving homosexual home won't give a child a father; and that having a father is vital for the child's wellbeing.

I don't agree with their position, but it isn't what some of you have been characterizing it as.

That said, there are thousands if not millions of Children in the US that don't have fathers present in their lives because of divorce. Far, far, FAR more than children being raised by homosexuals.

One would think it would be 'better' for a majority of children for Concerned Women for America to lobby to change the divorce and custody laws, forcing fathers to be active in their chidren's lives, than to worry first about the fraction of homosexual households with children.

I don't see them lobying for that at all.

--------------------
A Lie can run around the world before the Truth can get its boots on. - Terry Pratchett

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions; but everyone is not entitled to their own facts. - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Posts: 2495 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 216 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
They aren't saying that a child would be better off with a non-loving heterosexual couple than a loving homosexual one.

They're saying that even a loving homosexual home won't give a child a father; and that having a father is vital for the child's wellbeing.

That's so much better. Instead of being bigots, they're just lying to us. [Roll Eyes]

This "think tank" makes my head hurt. Must be demon possession or something.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ULTRAGLORIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ULTRAGLORIA     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No, Canukistan, they're still bigots. Just not quite such insane bigots.

--------------------
A Lie can run around the world before the Truth can get its boots on. - Terry Pratchett

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions; but everyone is not entitled to their own facts. - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Posts: 2495 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop
Once in Royal Circuit City

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop   Author's Homepage   E-mail Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
There are ways a child being raised by women can be given positive male influences in their lives (and, for that matter, ways a child being raised by men can be given positive female influences.) Family members and close friends can step in and fill those roles.

A loving and involved grandfather/grandmother, uncle/aunt, or honorary-or-otherwise godfather/godmother can make an enormous contribution to a child's life. You don't have to be a parent (the noun) to parent (the verb).

Nonny

--------------------
When there isn't anything else worth analyzing, we examine our collective navel. I found thirty-six cents in change in mine the other day. Let no one say that there is no profit in philosophy. -- Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 10141 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ULTRAGUPPY:
No, Canuckistan, they're still bigots. Just not quite such insane bigots.

OTOH, they're also still lying to us, so they're bigots and liars.

You just know these people are a lot of fun around the punch bowl of any party. The life of it, they are.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
One would think it would be 'better' for a majority of children for Concerned Women for America to lobby to change the divorce and custody laws, forcing fathers to be active in their chidren's lives, than to worry first about the fraction of homosexual households with children.

Thank you, UltraGotha. You are absolutely correct IMO.

Four Kitties

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Richard W

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard W   E-mail Richard W   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Astra:
The "Concerned Women for America" (this is the first time I've actually seen a WOMAN speaking for them) can go play in traffic.

Shouldn't that be "Women Concerned for America"? Or not?

It just seems quite funny that it doesn't specify what they're concerned about - I can imagine them all running home from a flag parade saying "Did I leave the oven on? Did I leave the oven on?"

Posts: 8725 | From: Ipswich - the UK's 9th Best Place to Sleep! | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Open Mike Night
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Open Mike Night     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
boy, if you want to see mixed reaction about Mary Cheney's pregnancy, take a trip over to the Freerepublic message boards. I don't think they quite know how to deal with this over there.

--------------------
On the crusade to eliminate Moral Asshattery wherever it exists
Member: AAMAH

Posts: 2940 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I don't see them lobying for that at all.

I agree that their priorities are misplaced, but I question whether it's possible to "force" a father to be involved in his child's life in any meaningful way other than that of providing support.

And frankly, the less interaction DD has with her father, the better she seems to feel.

quote:
Originally posted by Nonny Mouse:
There are ways a child being raised by women can be given positive male influences in their lives (and, for that matter, ways a child being raised by men can be given positive female influences.) Family members and close friends can step in and fill those roles.

A loving and involved grandfather/grandmother, uncle/aunt, or honorary-or-otherwise godfather/godmother can make an enormous contribution to a child's life. You don't have to be a parent (the noun) to parent (the verb).

Amen. I would add teachers and neighbors to that list. DD and I are fortunate enough to have several neighbors who are fantastic dads. IMO, just observing those men, even when they're not interacting directly with her, has taught her a lot about what a father can be. She also has had a couple of male UU religious education teachers who've made a big difference in her life.

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Methuselah
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Methuselah     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Based on the quotes provided, the position of CWfA is indeed that having a father (or having heterosexual parents) automatically trumps having lesbian parents.

The quote was
quote:
That quote specifically states that a father, any father, is greater than love when it comes to a relationship between parents raising a child.

Now, I'm sure that many of the members of that group believe that children should be raised by parents who have a loving, stable relationship. But that is NOT what they are publicly advocating or stating.

--------------------
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." - G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 1514 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ULTRAGLORIA

quote:
Originally posted by Lainie:
I agree that their priorities are misplaced, but I question whether it's possible to "force" a father to be involved in his child's life in any meaningful way other than that of providing support.

I was pointing out their hypocracy. Not advocating legally forcing reluctant fathers (or mothers for that matter) to be more involved in their children's lives.

I think there needs to be some reforms of custody laws in some states to allow caring fathers to be more involved in their children's lives. But the idea of legal force leaves me cold.

But I think Concerned Women of America would be happy to force homosexuals to never raise children. Even though they aren't advocating forcing a father to be present in the lives of his children.

--------------------

diddy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diddy   E-mail diddy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Exactly, Legally forcing a parent to become involved with a child that they want no involvement in is akin to re-instituting the draft for the militarily. Unmotivated and unwilling people don't make good parents or soldiers.

--------------------
W.W.F.S.M.D?
But this image of Bush as some sort of Snidely Whiplash tying the fair maiden to the railroad tracks is beyond the pale. - Joe Bentley

Posts: 2311 | From: Minnnesota | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ryda Wong, EBfCo.
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryda Wong, EBfCo.   E-mail Ryda Wong, EBfCo.   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I think there needs to be some reforms of custody laws in some states to allow caring fathers to be more involved in their children's lives. But the idea of legal force leaves me cold.

I do agree, but I think, at least in some states, things are improving in this regard. Heck, my brother got full custody of his three daughters (around the ages of 7, 5, and 1), the house, two cars, and 60% of his wife's savings and earnings in his recent divorce. She gets em for one weekend a month and one two-week vacation per year. I know other men who got full or equal custody in divorce proceedings, if they actually wanted it.

And I think that's the key. It seems that if they fight for it, and were the primary caretaker or an equal caretaker, they have a chance of getting it.

--------------------
So many spankings! It feels so good! But at the same time, I don't care about meeting your family! - I'mNotDedalus:

Posts: 3216 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 208 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lainie:

And frankly, the less interaction DD has with her father, the better she seems to feel.

My father certainly couldn't be bothered to take part in my life.

In fact, after I turned 13, I preferred that. After he threatened to kill my mom, any time I spent with him probably would have resulted in serial broken noses for him. That's how intense my hatred for him was.

If a second mom would have loved me as much as my mom did, I would have considered myself exceptionally lucky. As is, I'd rather have gone through life with one good parent than a good parent and a deadbeat.

--------------------

Sara at home

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara at home   E-mail Sara at home   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Perhaps the man who contributed the sperm is going to be a part of the child's life.

--------------------
Assume that all my posts will be edited at least once. Dyslexic -- can't spell, can't type, can't proofread.

Posts: 8317 | From: Reading, PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pogue Ma-humbug
Happy Christmas (Malls are Open)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pogue Ma-humbug   E-mail Pogue Ma-humbug   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise:
quote:
Originally posted by Pogue Ma-humbug:

Are you sure Dick Cheney is capable of loving anything other than money? I'm not.
Well, despite his politics, it does appear that he and his wife raised a thoughtful, confident and competent daughter. Perhaps CWA should share in the joy in the Cheneys' lives, instead of concentrating on the negative and sticking their noses in where they have no business.

Seriously, I would assume the CWA and Cheneys are on the same side on many poltiical issue, and thus are political friends. Is this how friends respond to such personal news?

Pogue

--------------------
Let's drink to the causes in your life:
Your family, your friends, the union, your wife.

Posts: 11325 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages