snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » Soapbox Derby » Youtube colonized by feral hoodie children

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Youtube colonized by feral hoodie children
Zachary Fizz
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary Fizz     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
School fights captured on YouTube - cannibal orgies will surely follow

I must admit that once again, I have given into temptation on the name of link. But I think the principle is the same whether it be playground fights or ferocious cannibal hoodies devouring old age pensioners - should YouTube be showing this sort of thing? Are they to blame for encouraging it? What should be done? Why oh why etc.

Posts: 2370 | From: Arabia | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cold DecEmbra Brings The Sleet
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cold DecEmbra Brings The Sleet   E-mail Cold DecEmbra Brings The Sleet   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I always assume these rather enticingly-titled links are at least giong to lead to a Daily Mail story, but here you disappoint once again by linking to the Beeb.

More froth in your sources, please!

--------------------
I want you to lay down your life, Perkins. We need a futile gesture at this stage. It will raise the whole tone of the war.

Posts: 4495 | From: Surrey, UK | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Zachary Fizz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary Fizz     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Be careful what you wish for, Embra. The secrets of your own profession are laid bare in today's edition: Sex-crazed English lawyers almost as depraved as Civil Servants, and they put it on expenses
Posts: 2370 | From: Arabia | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dara bhur gCara
As Shepherds Watched Their Flocks Buy Now Pay Later

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dara bhur gCara     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Moreover, since Temple School, in Strood has a school uniform which does not include the 'hoodie,' his enticingly-titled links turn out to be lies! Lies, I say! Though I understand that these children, like many of the residents of Kent, could be considered 'feral' by our sophisticated urbanite criteria.

For shame, sir. For shame.

--------------------
This wrinkle in time, I can't give it no credit, I thought about my space and it really got me down.
Got me so down, I got me a headache, My heart is crammed in my cranium and it still knows how to pound

Posts: 2794 | From: London, UK | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dara bhur gCara

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dara bhur gCara     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zachary Fizz:
Be careful what you wish for, Embra. The secrets of your own profession are laid bare in today's edition: Sex-crazed English lawyers almost as depraved as Civil Servants, and they put it on expenses

"sexpenses." What a brilliant word. It's truly sexcellent.

--------------------
This wrinkle in time, I can't give it no credit, I thought about my space and it really got me down.
Got me so down, I got me a headache, My heart is crammed in my cranium and it still knows how to pound

Posts: 2794 | From: London, UK | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cold DecEmbra Brings The Sleet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cold DecEmbra Brings The Sleet   E-mail Cold DecEmbra Brings The Sleet   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It's the proper word for costs obtained after a Sex Parte injunction...

--------------------
I want you to lay down your life, Perkins. We need a futile gesture at this stage. It will raise the whole tone of the war.

Posts: 4495 | From: Surrey, UK | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Zachary Fizz

quote:
Originally posted by Cold DecEmbra Brings The Sleet:

I understand that injunctions are available when damages are considered an inadequate remedy, Embra, but what I'd like to know is in exactly what circumstances would a court grant a sex party injunction?
Dara bhur gCara

quote:
Originally posted by Zachary Fizz:
quote:
Originally posted by Cold DecEmbra Brings The Sleet:

I understand that injunctions are available when damages are considered an inadequate remedy, Embra, but what I'd like to know is in exactly what circumstances would a court grant a sex party injunction?
Maybe a disgruntled neighbour has had enough of his neighbours (in a small block of flats, say) constantly having sex parties, so he's gone to court to stop them?

--------------------

BringTheNoise
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BringTheNoise   Author's Homepage   E-mail BringTheNoise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm just glad that all these hoodie kids are distracting attention from my presence on YouTube...

--------------------
"The United States Government: significantly less cruel and sadistic than the Taliban." - Dara

Posts: 1289 | From: Aberdeen University, Aberdeen, UK | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dara bhur gCara

quote:
Originally posted by BringTheNoise:
I'm just glad that all these hoodie kids are distracting attention from my presence on YouTube...

That's right; aren't you one of those Emu Goths that we have to be wary of?

--------------------

Doug4.7

Icon 205 posted      Profile for Doug4.7   E-mail Doug4.7   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I think the idea of putting the videos on YouTube is a good idea. School officials should monitor YouTube and when they find such a video, go after the students IN the video (fighting is against school policy, right?). Use the videos in a, "Any videos can and will be used against you in a court of law" (or something) thing.

--------------------
And now for something completely different...

Posts: 4164 | From: Alabama | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Archie2K
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archie2K   Author's Homepage   E-mail Archie2K   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
People who post videos on YouTube clearly don't always completely think through the consequences of their actions.
Arrest after theft posted on web
Boy arrested over 'web bullying'

A local video was posted to YouTube of two girls on a children's roundabout which was being powered by another guy using his moped scooter thing. The two girls were flung off at high speed and IIRC suffered some minor injuries. Can't find a link for that one, but I do remember that the video was removed by YouTube admins soon after being posted.

I fully expect the video to be used as evidence against the two fighters by the school.

Now back to talking about sex parties with emu goths.
 -

--------------------
Vox populi vox canem

Posts: 1985 | From: Reading, England | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BringTheNoise
Xboxing Day

Icon 107 posted      Profile for BringTheNoise   Author's Homepage   E-mail BringTheNoise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dara bhur gCara:
quote:
Originally posted by BringTheNoise:

That's right; aren't you one of those Emu Goths that we have to be wary of?
Indeed.

--------------------
"The United States Government: significantly less cruel and sadistic than the Taliban." - Dara

Posts: 1289 | From: Aberdeen University, Aberdeen, UK | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages