snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Amusement Bark » The Simpsons (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Simpsons
Pixel Worship
I Am Curious, Yellowtail

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixel Worship   E-mail Pixel Worship   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Alright, so I'm a failure at life and missed the big season starter of The Simpsons. I heard that somebody was supposed to die in this episode.

Who was it?

Posts: 22 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Artemis
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Artemis   E-mail Artemis   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I actually watched, first time in a long time. No one died. Fat Tony got shot, but he was just in a coma for a while, and then recovers. In the interim, the Simpsons plus Fat Tony's son take over the mob business.

--------------------
"You can't play Electro-magnetic Golf according to the rules of Centrifugal Bumble Puppy."
-Mustapha Mond, "Brave New World"

Posts: 679 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DemonWolf
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemonWolf     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The ending was really good, though.

--------------------
Friends are like skittles: they come in many colors, and some are fruity!

IMJW-052804

Posts: 7224 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AdmiralDinty
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdmiralDinty   E-mail AdmiralDinty   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought it had its moments, but was pretty bad overall. Again, it had a certain Lisa-centrism to it that I have always detested.

--------------------
"I wanna bite the hand that feeds me. I wanna bite that hand so badly. I wanna make them wish they'd never seen me." - Elvis Costello

Posts: 2291 | From: The Banks of the Merrimack, MA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Artemis
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Artemis   E-mail Artemis   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I liked the ending. Other than that, I had the same reaction I've had for the last five years. Just...eh. Homer taking over the mob business was so dull. Also, what was up with bringing Lunch Lady Doris back?
Posts: 679 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jenn
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenn   E-mail Jenn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It wasn't great (I'm with DemonWolf that the ending was really good), but I thought overall it was better than much of last season.

--------------------
"You're the opposite of troll. It's a compliment!"

Posts: 12086 | From: Alberta | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
CitizenAim
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CitizenAim   Author's Homepage   E-mail CitizenAim   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Another stupid celebrity guest brought in for absolutely no reason other than to just show them.

Otto: "Hey it's Metallica!"
Metallica: "Hi we're Metallica!"
Otto: "You guys rock!"
Metallica: [supposedly witty remark that just comes off as pompous and unfunny]

I miss when the Simpsons had celebrity cameos with good reason.

It also bugged me in that same segment that Otto was sitting in the bus in one shot and then suddenly was standing outside of it in the next. I never notice animation incongruities but that one was just thoughtless and glaring to me--it's like they're not even putting any effort into it anymore.

ETA: Animating != Animation

Posts: 146 | From: Columbia, SC | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
surfcitydogdad
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfcitydogdad     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I refuse to Simpson-bash. I still like it, although last night's was not a classic.

It was the first time in a several months that I actually watched a new episode, as during daylight saving time I usually miss prime time TV in favor of evening dog-walks. I figure I can always watch the reruns (forever!). However, it was already dark at 8pm this time, so I came in and watched.

I won't say that the Simpsons has gone downhill or grown stale, as I always get a few belly-laughs, but I must admit I've always thought Groening's Futurama the funnier of the two series, and I try to catch its reruns most nights.

Lately, I'm more and more of a South Park fan.

--------------------
Only when we remake ourselves can we remake the world.
- Outer Limits (2001)

Posts: 559 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
VersesBatman

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VersesBatman     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
There's just something missing about recent Simpson episodes. They just seem to leave me cold. It's painful to say this since this show used to always make me laugh out loud.

--------------------
It's like they took a bunch of movies, put them in a blender and turned it on really fast!-Mystery Science Theater 3000

Posts: 2603 | From: Magna, Utah | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
WildaBeast
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildaBeast   E-mail WildaBeast   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
There were two moments where I thought "They already did that!"

1. There already was an episode where Otto lost his job. Ok, this time he was suspended with pay, but still.

2. One of the mobsters tells Bart something like "You've got a bright future in organized crime." But Bart has already worked for Fat Tony, as a bartender.

--------------------
"Unseasonable is an odd word to begin with. It sounds like it's describing something that it's impossible to sprinkle pepper on." -- Nonny

Posts: 5483 | From: Just south of Folsom Prison, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
VersesBatman

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VersesBatman     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I agree about the celebrity cameos. I like it when they serve a purpose.

--------------------
It's like they took a bunch of movies, put them in a blender and turned it on really fast!-Mystery Science Theater 3000

Posts: 2603 | From: Magna, Utah | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Grumpy
Deck the Malls

Icon 601 posted      Profile for Grumpy         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Remember the good old days when the Simpsons have their season premiere after their Halloween special... in November? Watching new episodes during the baseball season is just plain weird.

quote:
Originally posted by WildaBeast:
2. One of the mobsters tells Bart something like "You've got a bright future in organized crime." But Bart has already worked for Fat Tony, as a bartender.

I caught that. Also, when Bart was shaking down Krusty, I kept waiting for Krusty to go, "Hey, it's my former personal assistant, Bart!"

EDITED TO ADD: There was also the disturbing moment when Homer slapped Bart for no reason. It was when Fat Tony's son gave them souffle, and Lisa complimented him. The scene could have ended as they walked way. Instead, there's the extra beat where Homer upbraids Bart: "Why can't you do anything?" Looks like ol' Jerkass is back.

Posts: 389 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
VersesBatman

I stopped expecting continuity after The Principal and The Pauper.

--------------------

Canuckistan

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VersesBatman:
There's just something missing about recent Simpson episodes. They just seem to leave me cold. It's painful to say this since this show used to always make me laugh out loud.

Agreed. It's not that the show's bad now, it's just bland. Has been for a while, too.

And I also didn't get the point of Metallica's cameo, since they did nothing other than appear.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Errata
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Errata   E-mail Errata   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grumpy:
Remember the good old days when the Simpsons have their season premiere after their Halloween special... in November? Watching new episodes during the baseball season is just plain weird.

Thats not the good old days, that was like last year. Fox didn't even get the rights to Major League Baseball until around season 6 of the Simpsons. Some fans (not me) would say it had already jumped the shark way back then. Sports during primetime on non-sports networks are an abomination.
Posts: 2018 | From: Santa Barbara, California | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GenYus
Away in a Manager's Special

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GenYus   E-mail GenYus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Also, when Bart was shaking down Krusty, I kept waiting for Krusty to go, "Hey, it's my former personal assistant, Bart!"

who (along with his sister Lisa) reunited me with my estranged father, and found me out when I faked my own death, and got many big celebrities to work my comeback special...

The writers have made fun of these things before. One time Bart wanted something from Krusty and Krusty's personal assistant listed all the ways Bart and Lisa helped Krusty. There was also an episode where Mr Burns can't remember Homer and Smither's lists all the ways that Homer and Mr Burns interacted. Smithers concludes with something like, "In fact, Homer has been involved with every major event in your life for the past x years." (x being the season that The Simpsons were doing at the time.

--------------------
IIRC, it wasn't the shoe bomber's loud prayers that sparked the takedown by the other passengers; it was that he was trying to light his shoe on fire. Very, very different. Canuckistan

Posts: 3694 | From: Arizona | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cowboy Joe
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cowboy Joe   E-mail Cowboy Joe   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
After 17 seasons, where else can they go? IT has been renewed for another 2 seasons, though.

It is not surprising Krusty didi not recognize Bart. It has been an ongoing gag that he never does, despite all the interaction they've had over the years.

As a long-time metalhead and Simpsosn's fan, I have to comment on the Metallica cameo. Some have suggested that they just pop up randomly andand serve no purpose. Isn't that the role they have occupied since the years following the Black Album?

As for Otto losing his job, how many times has Homer lost his job, or tried to do a different job over the years only to end up back at the power plant? Contiuity is not always a strong suit with the Simpsons.

--------------------
"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." -George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

Posts: 382 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rebochan the Retail Reindeer
Good King Wal-Mart

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebochan the Retail Reindeer   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Overall, I was entertained by it, better than the last few times I've tried to watch the Simpsons and struggled to laugh.

However...yea, the show's run for 17 seasons and this time the writers can't even crack a joke about their own crazy continuity. I have high hopes for the film, for some crazy reason. Maybe it's because it looks like they're trying for once instead of churning out the same old.

And hey...did Otto even get his job back? They sure let that subplot peter out.

--------------------
"One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes

"Vote Republican! We won't burn you at the stake for your religious beliefs or slaughter your family and steal your land." -- Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 3555 | From: Florida | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
CitizenAim

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CitizenAim   Author's Homepage   E-mail CitizenAim   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cowboy Joe:
As a long-time metalhead and Simpsosn's fan, I have to comment on the Metallica cameo. Some have suggested that they just pop up randomly andand serve no purpose. Isn't that the role they have occupied since the years following the Black Album?

I just want to be sure my definition of cameo matches everyone else's. I consider it a cameo if they are not in the scene to draw attention to themselves as the person. I guess it's a bit different on the Simpsons since it's animated.

Good example A: Dustin Hoffman playing Lisa's substitute teacher who she has a crush on.

Good example B: Sara Gilbert (Darlene on Roseanne) doing the voice acting for bart's "girlfriend", Laura Powers in "New Kid on the Block." Did not even acknowledge that it was Sara Gilbert.

Good example C: Michael Jackson playing a fake version of himself when Homer gets committed to an asylum.

Bad example A: Bart's boy band sees Nsync, yells, "It's Nsync!" One of them says, "Worddd!," they do a stupid dance, and disappear. Why was that necessary?

Bad example B: Paul and Linda McCartney on Apu's roof in "Lisa the Vegetarian." It just seemed awkward and forced. I liked that they made the joke of asking Lisa if she wanted to hear a song and then expected Apu to play a song, so at least the producers admitted that it was a bit forced.

Bad example C: Kid Rock playing at spring break when The Simpsons go to Florida. The whole scene wasn't funny. It should have been cut probably.

So, it's not just Metallica.

There was an earlier thread about this (and I can't find it) but part of the discussion was that the celebrity guest spots used to slide in and still allow the episode to maintain a "timeless" quality while the appearances today are forced pop culture references that probably will seem even more horrible to watch 5 or 10 years down the road than they are today.

Posts: 146 | From: Columbia, SC | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
WildaBeast
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildaBeast   E-mail WildaBeast   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I could be wrong, but I thought the definition of a cameo was a celebrity appearing as themselves. If that's correct, then your three "good examples" are not really cameos, but celebrity guest voices.

--------------------
"Unseasonable is an odd word to begin with. It sounds like it's describing something that it's impossible to sprinkle pepper on." -- Nonny

Posts: 5483 | From: Just south of Folsom Prison, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Artemis
The First USA Noel

quote:
Originally posted by CitizenAim:

Good example A: Dustin Hoffman playing Lisa's substitute teacher who she has a crush on.

I also liked this one, because Hoffman's credited as "Sam Etic" (Semetic). And of course "The Graduate" spoof.

Also, the X Files one was good, because they were actually incorporated into the plot.

I agree that the celebrities just showing up and being themselves is getting old. The one where they go to England is chock full of that. Also, Butch Patrick.

--------------------
"You can't play Electro-magnetic Golf according to the rules of Centrifugal Bumble Puppy."

Artemis
The First USA Noel

quote:

I also liked this one, because Hoffman's credited as "Sam Etic" (Semetic). And of course "The Graduate" spoof.

Also, the X Files one was good, because they were actually incorporated into the plot.

I agree that the celebrities just showing up and being themselves is getting old. The one where they go to England is chock full of that. Also, Butch Patrick.

--------------------

Wild Card
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wild Card     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Also, when Bart was shaking down Krusty, I kept waiting for Krusty to go, "Hey, it's my former personal assistant, Bart!"

I consider shakedowns an inappropriate time for reminiscing. But I'm old-fashioned that way.

--------------------
"It's a perfect system...unless it screws up." -Biology Professor

Posts: 495 | From: Orange County, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
VersesBatman

I prefered Ringo Starr and George Harrison's cameos better. They weren't as forced.

--------------------

blucanary
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blucanary   Author's Homepage   E-mail blucanary   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Webster says
Cameo: a small theatrical role usually performed by a well-known actor and often limited to a single scene; broadly : a brief appearance or role

The sites you listed above would be guest roles.

--------------------
I would add my signature but the pen won't write on the screen.

Posts: 458 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
CitizenAim

I looked up cameo when I posted but I guess I took "role" too literally. I always thought it meant that the celebrity played a fictitious character.

Example: People often say that M. Night Shyamalan has cameo appearances in his own movies, however I've never seen him as himself in his movies. In Signs, he plays Ray Reddy and in The Sixth Sense, he plays Dr. Hill.

Or another example: When a famous band plays in a movie but is not truly perceived a famous band. They are playing the role of being a smaller, lesser known band. Often a band that is signed to a huge record label but is performing at a high school prom or a small event and no one seems to think anything of it. I can't think of a true example for that but I think it's a well-known phenomenon.

That's how I perceive a cameo. Anything else is just a "guest appearance."

Mizu
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mizu   E-mail Mizu   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anpan Rebochan:

I'd like to know this myself after I got bored and decided to pay attention to the computer instead of the TV. I was wondering if they'd resolved that subplot somehow.

--------------------
"I am lost in the familiar streets
and created the other side of myself in the darkness" ~ Kawaita Sakebi~ Field of View

Posts: 302 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
evilrabbit
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evilrabbit   E-mail evilrabbit   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mizu:
quote:

I'd like to know this myself after I got bored and decided to pay attention to the computer instead of the TV. I was wondering if they'd resolved that subplot somehow.
Well, it was a "suspension... with pay" so after the suspension was over, he would go back to work. He wasn't fired this time.

--------------------
"My sandwich choice is uncertain, until I actually order. It's like Schrodinger's Sandwich."
"Is plutonium involved in this sandwich in any way?"
"Maybe."

Posts: 496 | From: Whitby, ON, Canada | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joe Bentley

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Bentley   Author's Homepage   E-mail Joe Bentley   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I think any show, especially a comedic one, deserves a certain amount of continuity reboot if it goes on for 18 seasons.

I mean imagine how hard it would be to write a story for the Simpsons if you have to factor in the plot baggage from previous 370+ episodes?

--------------------
"Existence has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long." - Rorschach, The Watchmen

Posts: 8929 | From: Norfolk, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rebochan the Retail Reindeer
Good King Wal-Mart

Icon 217 posted      Profile for Rebochan the Retail Reindeer   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Bentley:
I think any show, especially a comedic one, deserves a certain amount of continuity reboot if it goes on for 18 seasons.

I mean imagine how hard it would be to write a story for the Simpsons if you have to factor in the plot baggage from previous 370+ episodes?

Well presumably, if it was that hard to write it for so long, the honorable thing would be to let it go out with a good series finale instead of beating it to death. Then if you think there's life in it, let it rest a few years so people are all happy when it comes back.

--------------------
"One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes

"Vote Republican! We won't burn you at the stake for your religious beliefs or slaughter your family and steal your land." -- Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 3555 | From: Florida | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DemonWolf

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemonWolf     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

It wasn't a subplot, but a plot vehicle. Basically, they needed a reason why the kids wouldn't be on the bus and Otto's suspension was the reason. There was no reason to continue with it as it had no other relation to the main plot.

--------------------
Friends are like skittles: they come in many colors, and some are fruity!

IMJW-052804

Posts: 7224 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Grumpy
Deck the Malls

Icon 212 posted      Profile for Grumpy         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Bad example A: Bart's boy band sees Nsync, yells, "It's Nsync!" One of them says, "Worddd!," they do a stupid dance, and disappear. Why was that necessary?

Bad example B: Paul and Linda McCartney on Apu's roof in "Lisa the Vegetarian." It just seemed awkward and forced.

At least these two appearances had some relevance to the plot -- catalyzing events in A and teaching the moral lesson in B. Even Spinal Tap had some relevance to "Otto Show," by inspiring Bart to become a rock star (hilarity ensues).

I'll tell you what I'm waiting for in a Simpsons episode: one with dialogue comprised solely of old quotes. Y'know, the way most of us talk now.

Posts: 389 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jessboo
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessboo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

Bad example B: Paul and Linda McCartney on Apu's roof in "Lisa the Vegetarian." It just seemed awkward and forced.

At least these two appearances had some relevance to the plot -- catalyzing events in A and teaching the moral lesson in B. Even Spinal Tap had some relevance to "Otto Show," by inspiring Bart to become a rock star (hilarity ensues).

I'll tell you what I'm waiting for in a Simpsons episode: one with dialogue comprised solely of old quotes. Y'know, the way most of us talk now.

That would be the Best. Simpsons. Ever.

Re continuity- they made a joke of it when Marge listed all the 'dreams' that Homer ever had- going into space, etc.- "and you did all that!"
And wasn't there one about Mr Plow in an episode I saw the other day? :ponders:

Continuity normally really annoys me (there's an episode of Friends that makes me want to throw things at the screen. Rachel says "Oh yeah, Curious George! i remember him!". well, you should, you have a Curious George doll who is 'no longer curious' after Marcell funks him in the first series. Ugh.), but you can let it go in the Simpsons. The running joke about Mr burns and Krusty never remembering Homer or Bart is quite funny.

--------------------
Join me on Lost - www.lost.eu/edcf

Do you have any wine? All of this would go a lot smoother in an altered state of reality.

Posts: 779 | From: Southampton, England | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
CitizenAim

quote:
quote:

Haven't they done that? I don't remember the episode but it's a clip show episode where the entire family discusses the importance of romantic love and at the beginning it shows Marge and Homer in bed talking and everything is just pieced together cuts of old episodes. Nothing hilarious, but it ultimately leads to one of them throwing a book in a fireplace, which is actually some lotto ticket being thrown into a fireplace in an old episode and finally Marge commenting on how weird it is that they have a fireplace in their bedroom (they don't).

ETA: Season 6, Episode 3: "So It's Come to This.. Another Simpsons Clip Show"

Spc. Sharki
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spc. Sharki   E-mail Spc. Sharki   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Bentley:

Continuity reboots really only work comic books. When a show like The Simpsons, which is more or less set in the real world, cannot maintain continuity it is due to laziness on the part of the writers, IMHO.
And it is not like this is a new problem with the series. As early as season six, the story of how Homer learned of Marge's first pregnancy changed. In "I Married Marge", the third season, Homer learns of Marge's first pregnancy while at Doctor Heburt's office, but in "And Maggie Makes Three", season six, Homer learns of Marge's pregnancy while sitting on the couch at home.
BTW, for the longest time it seemed that I was the only person who thought The Simpsons needed to be put out to stud (Yoo-hoo, first stop Maude Flanders!). It is comforting to know that I am no longer alone in this opinion.

--------------------
Let your TV bleed- Tom Petty

Posts: 329 | From: Wiesbaden, Germany | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages