snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Military » Missionary position only (Page 0)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Missionary position only
Esprise Me
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Esprise Me     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Again, that doesn't mean "missionary position only." Based on the documents provided, it sounds like it doesn't matter what position you're in, as long as penis meets vagina and nuthin' else.

--------------------
"If God wrote it, the grammar must be infallible. Perhaps it is we who are mistaken." -MapleLeaf

Posts: 977 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Southernap
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 209 posted      Profile for Southernap     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have only seen one Hetro couple charged with a violation of an article 125 since I have been in the USN. We arrested them after evidence came to light that they were having sex with minors (the victims were all 16-18. However the state law said that a minimum of 3yrs between partners under 18 and over 16 to be considered consential) and were dumb enough to tape it. So the senior JAG at the base we were at decided to hook them up not only with child rape but also the Art. 125 since the wife had taken some bits into her mouth and the husband had stuck his bits into a couple of the girls butts. The figuring done by the lawyers was to cast the net large enough and see which, if not all, they would be able to convict on.
Posts: 23 | From: Oak Harbor, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rough Rider

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rough Rider   E-mail Rough Rider   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Again, that doesn't mean "missionary position only." Based on the documents provided, it sounds like it doesn't matter what position you're in, as long as penis meets vagina and nuthin' else.

That's the point. My post was intended to bust the myth, not support it.
Posts: 24 | From: Chesapeake, VA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Magdalene
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magdalene   E-mail Magdalene   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Rubber Chicken:
Which MOS were you? I've also never seen or heard of any type of video that you mentioned, but I have heard the "missionary position only" idea repeated numerous times, as well as the "no oral/anal sex" rule. A senior NCO brought up the latter in a sexual harrassment class recently, but that one seems to be true (technically, at least).

I have heard stories about extremely religious or just plain overzealous COs who try to implement strange policies/classes from time to time. So I suppose anything is possible.

This was 31U (which, at the time, was a recent combination of MOS's 31R and....31C, I think?) at Ft. Gordon, Georgia.

It's possible this was the result of an overzealous somebody-or-other....that was a very weird AIT. I think myself and the other two women were all regretting having re-up'd, especially for that MOS. The company was being run really bizarrely, IMO.

Magdalene

--------------------
"Don't mess with me. I dance with swords."

Posts: 1656 | From: Colorado | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Magdeline, in the post-Tailhook military days, such a film/slide show would've made the news big time.

And should have.

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RangerDog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RangerDog   E-mail RangerDog   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Were any of you in when they showed the horrible films about encounters with hookers? They were really, really, funny.

"Run, Airman Smith, run far away. You don't want to bring home a case of gonorreha as a present to Sally back home, do you!"

--------------------
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish

Posts: 2036 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Quack

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quack   E-mail Quack   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Another Navy vet here, and I was never shown a film, slide, still picture, nor lecture regarding acceptable sexual positions, so I have my doubts that one exists. However, I was subjected to films on everything from personal hygiene to drunk driving to AIDS prevention.

I was even shown one the informing me that the local woman in liberty ports probably weren't REALLY in love with me after our enchanted evening together, but only want to become US citizens. [Frown] [lol]

--------------------
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." -Buddha

Posts: 32 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr

Icon 500 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Quack:
I was even shown one the informing me that the local woman in liberty ports probably weren't REALLY in love with me after our enchanted evening together, but only want to become US citizens. [Frown] [lol]

A hole in the training video series that needed filling, if you will, was how to identify the gender of the prostitutes outside the gate in Newport News.

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Em
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Em   E-mail Em   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
We just get videos of extreme close-ups of diseased genitals the night before pulling in to port.

During dinner.

Yuck.

--------------------
What the NFBSK does YOMANK mean?

Posts: 1646 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RangerDog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RangerDog   E-mail RangerDog   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AnglRdr:
A hole in the training video series that needed filling, if you will, was how to identify the gender of the prostitutes outside the gate in Newport News.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] That's my home town! I even worked at NNS&DDC for a year.

Ranger [Eek!] So that's where those guys from school ended up [Eek!] Dog

--------------------
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish

Posts: 2036 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RangerDog:
quote:
Originally posted by AnglRdr:

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] That's my home town! I even worked at NNS&DDC for a year.

Ranger [Eek!] So that's where those guys from school ended up [Eek!] Dog

I was there as a part of the John C. Stennis (CVN 74) precommissioning unit. My A school was in San Diego, so I thought I knew what big Navy towns (well, any of the services) were like. But the first day I actually spent onboard (before you go to work on the ship, you have to attend School of the Ship, which is in Norfolk), and was walking to my car, I could not beleive the amount of hookage that was going on at 3 in the afternoon. And the cross dresser-to-female prostitute ratio.

I had thought myself a woman of the world before that time, but, whoo-boy. I guess I was just shocked by the brazenness of it.

--------------------

FrogFeathers
Grandma Got Run Over By a Gift Card

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FrogFeathers   Author's Homepage   E-mail FrogFeathers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Posting for my husband (who is currently feeding the fish in the aquarium across the room).

His first AIT was in late 1987 (13Bravo), Fort Sill, OK and his second AIT was in late 1991 and early 1992 (ammo supply), Redstone Arsenal, AL. He says he never saw any films but in is original AIT (which was one long four-month thing with is Basic Training) they got the "talk" from the DI telling them about the "local girls" in town and to avoid them. He also says he's never heard the comment in the OP either. (both of our dads were career Army as well, you'd think we'd have picked up on something).

And if the comment in the OP is true... well, let's just say I'm glad he's out of the Army then. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Is it ME? Am I a MAGNET for these idiots?"~Pearl Forrester MST3K
Die-Hard Engineers, Big Red One my Dad's website
"Must be a 'snopes' thing..." ~my entire family when I try to explain something.

Posts: 4524 | From: South of Madison, Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Magdalene
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magdalene   E-mail Magdalene   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I only vaguely remember films about prostitutes, but I admit on those I zoned out....being an 18 year old girl and somewhat naive, I figured that wouldn't apply to me.

Magdalene

--------------------
"Don't mess with me. I dance with swords."

Posts: 1656 | From: Colorado | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Kathy B
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathy B     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This just turned up on another message board. MPs scout brothels as US steams into city
quote:
ADVANCE teams of American military police have scoured Brisbane [Australia] brothels and adult entertainment venues in the lead-up to the USS Ronald Reagan's arrival.
The brothels are legal. One owner says he likes US military customers
quote:
Not that Brisbane brothels were expecting any problems with their American visitors.

"I'll have to be honest and tell you that the fellows are fantastic customers, they are so well-mannered," Mr Inskip [ who owns the Purely Blue brothel] said.

"The ladies like them because they're so respectful.

"They're very aware that they're representing their country, and that's why they behave so well."

--------------------
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."

Posts: 4255 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RoadDog6

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoadDog6   E-mail RoadDog6   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I spent three years of my life in the US Army. The 101st Airborn Division based in Ft. Campbell, Ky. from '72 to '75. I remember films about STD's but no long films about the local girls. Most of them didn't really want anything to do with soldiers. I never saw a prostitute until I went to NYC in '73.

--------------------
RoadDog6

Posts: 1 | From: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NobbyNobbs
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NobbyNobbs   E-mail NobbyNobbs   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:

"Only the missionary position is the acceptable sexual position for
members of the United States Army."

Acceptable to whom? Those involved? Their superiors? (Are their superiors the ones involved?!)

--------------------
Back in the days before electricity, we were forced to watch TV by candlelight.

Posts: 229 | From: Paoli, PA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DawnStorm
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 209 posted      Profile for DawnStorm   E-mail DawnStorm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Remember, people that the Army is very concerned about the health and safety of its privates.

Dawn--well someone had to say it!!--Storm

--------------------
Leashes?! We don't need no stinking leashes!!

Posts: 4771 | From: The Berkeley of the East Coast: Montgomery County MD | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Southernap

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Southernap     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kathy B:
This just turned up on another message board. MPs scout brothels as US steams into city
quote:
ADVANCE teams of American military police have scoured Brisbane [Australia] brothels and adult entertainment venues in the lead-up to the USS Ronald Reagan's arrival.
quote:
Not that Brisbane brothels were expecting any problems with their American visitors.

"I'll have to be honest and tell you that the fellows are fantastic customers, they are so well-mannered," Mr Inskip [ who owns the Purely Blue brothel] said.

"They're very aware that they're representing their country, and that's why they behave so well."

Visting a Brothel or any lady of the night is now illegal and a US servicemember can face a dishonorable discharge and serious jail time. As laid out with a change to the Uniform Code of Military Justice that was signed into law by the US President on the 10th of Janurary
Posts: 23 | From: Oak Harbor, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Southernap

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Southernap     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kathy B:
quote:
quote:

Visting a Brothel or any lady of the night is now illegal and a US servicemember can face a dishonorable discharge and serious jail time. As laid out with a change to the Uniform Code of Military Justice that was signed into law by the US President on the 10th of Janurary
S.P.E.C.T.R.E.
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for S.P.E.C.T.R.E.   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay, as a former ship's non-lawyer legal officer (destroyers are too small to have JAG officers), I have never encountered the "missionary-only" rule. Nor have I seen any official films about sexual positions. The new addition to UCMJ article 134 re:prositution is indeed true. This is an effort by the whole US Departement of Defense to end support of Trafficing in Personnel (TIP)by US service people. I just completed a web-based training session that increased awareness of TiP not only in brothels, but also bars, restaurants, etc, where forced labor might be used.

--------------------
"SPECTRE's a dedicated fraternity whose strength lies in the absolute integrity of its members."

- Blofeld

Posts: 186 | From: Safely back at my Norfolk, VA evil lair | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr

I am happy that prostitution is now a UCMJ violation. I heard too many stories of too many sailors appropriating underage prostitutes in overseas port calls, and always felt like the "Off Limits" list was pretty toothless.

--------------------

Southernap

Well when a ship would pull in and the powers to be in charge say "don't go there" most kids who have never been away from home figure that is the place to go since it will have the most excitement. The same reason that teenagers or other kids try to go to places that are off-limits or restricted in thier own hometowns. Natural human curiosity, and as they say curiosity killed the cat. So they learn the hard way why those places(or areas) are "Off limits". Spent too many times taking new sailors back to either the ship or the hospital cause they drank something, ran into something, or did something; and now were bleeding, don't know thier thier own name, and don't know where thier half the pay check from the first line period went since they only remember spending about 30-40 US$ at a bar and was carrying about 200-300 of it.
robbiev - singin' off key

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnStorm:
Remember, people that the Army is very concerned about the health and safety of its privates.

I'm very concerned about the health and safety of my privates too. I check them several times a day to be sure they're ok.

Robbiev -and I'm not even in the military- 427

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Corvette. The louder you scream, the faster I'll go.

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Photo Spread

Icon 209 posted      Profile for Photo Spread   Author's Homepage   E-mail Photo Spread   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Though I never heard anything about positions, I do recall one specific point in the "no sodomy, no harassment, etc." lecture during Army Basic Combat Training (2003): the UCMJ, as interpreted by the instructors for this particular lecture, does not allow the use of 'toys' or objects to be used on your partner during sexual relations.

I distinctly remember wanting to ask, "But what if you just want to use the toy on yourself, by yourself?" [Confused] But I decided that the Drill Sergeants wouldn't have found it nearly as funny as I did. [dunce]

(For reference: I was 28 when I went through BCT... not an innocent 18 y.o. by any stretch of the imagination.)

--------------------
Photo Spread

Posts: 31 | From: Durham, NC | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lizzy
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lizzy   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NobbyNobbs:
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:

"Only the missionary position is the acceptable sexual position for
members of the United States Army."

Acceptable to whom? Those involved? Their superiors? (Are their superiors the ones involved?!)
To whomever homosexuality is not acceptable, I assume. My hubby (in the AF) also told me this one. He made it sound like it's also a "don't ask, don't tell" type of thing.

--------------------
"Do you see me now? I'm like a fireball . . . with these shoulder pads I have the strength to destroy villages, homes and crops. GEM SWEATER!"

Posts: 72 | From: Dayton, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mnotr2
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnotr2   E-mail mnotr2   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
At Basic Training in '85 (Ft. Leonard Wood, MO) we were given a lecture on "Devial Sex and Cardinal Knowledge" (I know what he meant, that's just what he said). The DI did say that missionary position with your wife (all male BCT Company) was the only acceptable position and that we would be prosecuted under the UCMJ for doing anything different. No graphic training aids were used however.

Mnot - and at that moment I realized BCT would not be a mental challange - r2

--------------------
Infinite goodness is creating a being you know, in advance, is going to complain.
Captain Billy Cutshaw

Posts: 582 | From: Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
diddy
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diddy   E-mail diddy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mnotr2:
At Basic Training in '85 (Ft. Leonard Wood, MO) we were given a lecture on "Devial Sex and Cardinal Knowledge" (I know what he meant, that's just what he said). The DI did say that missionary position with your wife (all male BCT Company) was the only acceptable position and that we would be prosecuted under the UCMJ for doing anything different. No graphic training aids were used however.

Mnot - and at that moment I realized BCT would not be a mental challange - r2

I wonder exactly how they would find our unless they watch you NFBSK your spouse or your a big bragger.

--------------------
W.W.F.S.M.D?
But this image of Bush as some sort of Snidely Whiplash tying the fair maiden to the railroad tracks is beyond the pale. - Joe Bentley

Posts: 2311 | From: Minnnesota | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
babybuddha_69

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babybuddha_69   E-mail babybuddha_69   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
missionary is either male on top or female on top it realy should not matter and besides arent there enough men in control to mess things up? however being in JOKElahoma it is the belt buckle in the bible belt area of the united flakes of america(yes i have lost any and all faith in our government)

--------------------
can anyone tell me what kind of cigar fred flintstone smoked in the flintstones early days? i already know the answer (pm me if you want to know) it may surprise thee

Posts: 9 | From: Tulsa, Oklahoma | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
laiskuri

Icon 1 posted      Profile for laiskuri   E-mail laiskuri   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Uh, at the risk of sounding ignorant (which I am) what is AIT? Back in the ooold days when I was in the Marines the letters stood for Advanced Infantry Training, and followed immediately after boot camp for all enlisted men, no matter what your MOS was.
Posts: 23 | From: Carson, CA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Miles Invictus
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miles Invictus   E-mail Miles Invictus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Advanced Individual Training. Essentially, it's what the Army calls MOS training.
Posts: 236 | From: Iowa | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Matt H.
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt H.     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I checked with the staff judge-advocate (they're used to me asking these kind of questions by now) and his response: As long as it's vaginal-penile intercourse, it's legal, regardless of position.

There you have it.

--------------------
"Who needs the Bible? I've got this magic 8-ball."

Posts: 354 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mr. Baggins
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Baggins   E-mail Mr. Baggins   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnStorm:

But in the Navy they don't have privates!

Mr. "Oddly enough, they have a lot of seamen" Baggins.

--------------------
"The system would also let you send your picture and contact details to a rough trade gay contact mailing list saying you like to be surprised with power tools in a non-consensual role play scenario – but that doesn’t mean you SHOULD do it.!"

Posts: 298 | From: Monterrey, Mexico | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bad Company

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bad Company   E-mail Bad Company   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Senior:
quote:
Originally posted by Magdalene:
*evil grin* OK, when I did my second AIT, it was a class of 15--12 being young 18 year old boys fresh out of high school, and the other three of us being 20-something year old women on our second or third tours.

We ALL had to view the mandatory "approved sexual positions" film. Myself and the other two ladies, bored, would look at the definitions that appeared on-screen and did an MST3K commentary..."Tried that." "Overrated." "That's a good one!" "Bring props for that one..."

The DS finally leaned over and said, "Will you three quit messing with these boys' minds?"

The expression on those boys' faces was priceless. To this day, I still get a giggle thinking about it.

Magdalene

I spent over 24 years in the Navy. During that time I not only never saw that movie, I never even heard about it.

Sorry, Magdalene, but I'm calling BS on that story.

+1 on the bs. U.S. Army 82-85. Never had any mention of sexual positions at all.
Posts: 24 | From: Kansas | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rivkah Chaya
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rivkah Chaya     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I was in the Indiana National Guard 94-00, and I never saw that slideshow either. I do remember the lecture on what we could and could not do, however. Yes, penile vaginal penetration was all the was acceptable-- nothing oral or anal (mutual masturbation was not addressed); however, position was not mentioned. Some slides accompanied the lecture, but they mostly showed privates being led to jail by MPs, being berated by superiors, and such.

My husband is currently in the army reserve, and just got back from Iraq in January. Sex, even between marriage partners, was prohibited on his base in Balad, Iraq. It was permitted when the soldier was on leave, but not otherwise. They actually prosecuted a married couple on base when the woman came up pregnant. She was discharged, and he was busted down several ranks and docked pay.

Posts: 75 | From: Bloomington, IN | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Deansinger
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deansinger   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
19 years of Naval service here, and I've never seen an "approved positions" slideshow, either. I also have heard the "missionary only" talk, but as near as I can tell, the regualations only indicate the penis-to-vagina restriction with no particualr limits of positions within that context.

--------------------
It doesn't matter if you're wrong.. Be Wrong Loud!

Posts: 398 | From: Fallon, NV | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages