snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Diversions » Urban Legends Contest #7 » 90s lyrics quiz, 1990-1993 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 90s lyrics quiz, 1990-1993
DarkDan
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 106 posted      Profile for DarkDan   Author's Homepage   E-mail DarkDan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm working on a list of lyrics from the 90s for a quiz for a few of my friends. I have 1990 to 1993 so far. I'll post the rest of the 90s another day if there's enough interest and when I get finished.

Let's see if you guys can remember all the songs, title and artist. Some are easy, some are hard. NO CHEATING! Googling and posting is not fun. Also, you can only answer 7 lyrics to allow others to play. Have fun!

Lyrics in italics have been answered.

Take it hip to hip, rock it through the wilderness
Too high or too low there ain't no in-betweens
A new religion that'll bring you to your knees
I started throwin’ bass, she started throwin’ back mid-range
...and I can't find my baby
These bill collectors they ring my phone, they bother me when I'm not at home
You're the reason why I have to say goodbye to you
It's been so lonely without you, here like a bird without a song
Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm
Like the crack of the whip I snap attack
I'll get over you, I know I will, I'll pretend my ship's not sinking
Step five, Don’t you know the time has arrived
Is it sex? Maybe so!
When I said it was over, you aimed at my heart, won't be long for I'm leaving all my love
It's just time to pay the price, for not listening to advice
Got some revelation put into your hands, save you from your misery, like rain across the land
The chills that you spill up my back keep me filled with satisfaction when we're done
I am sitting in the morning at the diner on the corner
So I mixed up the batter, and she licked the beater
She was a Jezebel, this burstin' queen, livin' her life, like a bad sweet dream
In a world so cold a place of disbelief, where will the people go without enough to eat
I don't drink or smoke ain't into dope
To love you with the sweetest of devotion
That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight
Watching the world wake up from history
All the denouncement, had absolutely no effect. Parents and counselors, constantly scorn them
But she's homeless, she's homeless, as she stands there singing for money
She looks so sweet and lovely but is she N.A.S.T.Y?
Too many dreams have been shattered around us
Racing though my brain and I can't just contain
Kiss me, I feel waves of steamy passion
It's not a front, F to the R to the O to the N to the T
Careless whisper from a careless man, a neutron dance for a neutron fan
I took my baby on a Saturday bang
Two inches or a yard, rock hard or if it's sagging
Take me to another place, take me to another land
I'd rock you till the daylight comes, make sure you are smiling and warm
Don't wanna hold on to never, I'm not that strong
I wanna ride it all night long
I don't care if Monday's blue
It's a soul's companion, you can feel it everywhere
My whole life has crushed, won't you pick the pieces up
The young so educated they'll never grow old
I'm Big Daddy Longstroke, and your man's Pee Wee Herman
And if you want to buy me flowers, just go ahead now.
Let's play Twister, let's play Risk. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I left reality early for lack of love
I can’t put my love on the line, that I hope you’ll understand
And I try. Oh my God do I try!
Darling so we go, some things were meant to be
Hear a whisper in the air, it simply doesn't bother me
The past is gone but something might be found
You know we're really gonna, really gonna have it made
It's Friday night and the weekend's here, I need to unwind
Some days it don't come at all and these are the days that never end
You know you gotta have hope, you know you gotta be strong
You got me wrapped around your finger
I know what I want and I want it now, I want you
Without you, I cannot live, forgive the yearning burning
I can see all obstacles in my way
I heard about nights out in the school yard
Jump to the jam, boogy woogy jam slam
I feel summer creepin' in and I'm tired of this town again.

--------------------
Missing snopesters | snopesters Facebook group | SLC Birthdays | What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK!" and other lingo mean?
"Gonna free fall out into nothing, gonna leave this world for a while" --Tom Petty

Posts: 3698 | From: Philadelphia, PA or >Tinton Falls, NJ< | Registered: Oct 1492  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Amigone201
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amigone201   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I love this game! Here's my entry:

quote:
I feel summer creepin' in and I'm tired of this town again
Tom Petty, "Last Dance With Mary Jane"

quote:
Let's play Twister, let's play Risk. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
REM, "Man on the Moon"

quote:
I wanna ride it all night long
Tom Cochran, "Life is a Highway"

That'll do for now [Smile]

--------------------
Check out my blog! http://fundiewatch.blogspot.com

Posts: 1527 | From: Buffalo, NY | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Auntie Witch

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Auntie Witch   Author's Homepage   E-mail Auntie Witch   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay, now I've got several songs stuck in my head. I can identify the title OR artist on many of these, but not both. [Frown]

--------------------
"Feel my head! I feel like a puppy!" -My mother
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Myspace about my mom, kids

Posts: 3289 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GoMeZu
A View to a Krill

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoMeZu     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Some days it don't come at all and these are the days that never end - Meatloaf, I would do anything for love, but I won't do that.

Damn, I can only come up with one

--------------------
That Damn Cow

Posts: 118 | From: Akron, OH | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dogwater
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogwater   E-mail Dogwater   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Part of my club-gig days included DJ-ing in the 90's so I can recall almost all of these lyrics if not 100% of the titles or artists (BUT, I can tell you how mmany beats-per-minute [lol] )

quote:
Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm
Depeche Mode "Enjoy the Silence"

quote:
B-52's "Roam" (I actually read a personals ad where the guy quoyed "I want to dance in torn sheets in the rain with you"...sad...just sad)

quote:
It's just time to pay the price, for not listening to advice
One of my fav's from Depeche Mode "Policy of Truth"

quote:
The chills that you spill up my back keep me filled with satisfaction when we're done
Dee-Lite "Groove is in the Heart"...I think Lady Kier is now a high-profile club DJ

quote:
Not my favorite albumn but still one of my favorite bands R.E.M "loosing my Religion"

quote:
Allanah Miles "Black Velvet"...a song about Elvis...Thankya very much

quote:
But she's homeless, she's homeless, as she stands there singing for money
Crystal waters witha upbeat dance song called "Gypsy Women"

DarkDan this is a verrrry cool thing!

--------------------
As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

Posts: 1679 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
JoFo
Joy to the world, the Wii has come.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoFo   E-mail JoFo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow. Can't believe I actually now some of these!
quote:
"I Can See Clearly Now" by Jimmy Cliff? (this song has been done many times, I have no idea if his is the original version)

quote:
"Losing My Religion" by REM

--------------------
I'm not paranoid, I'm just surrounded by enemies!

Posts: 420 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Oy vey iz mir
Deck the Malls

Icon 106 posted      Profile for Oy vey iz mir   E-mail Oy vey iz mir   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Black Velvet - Heart (?)

Losing my Religion - R.E.M.

Two Princes - The Spin Doctors

I know I know these ones, but I don't know them. Err, you know?

Posts: 351 | From: Fairbanks, AK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Too high or too low there ain't no in-betweens

"I Go To Extremes" by Billy Joel (a song that started rumors that he has bipolar disorder...anyone know if it's true?)
Nitpick: this actually came out in 1989. Great song though!

quote:

"Right Here, Right Now" by...um, Jesus Jones?

quote:

I don't care if Monday's blue

"Friday I'm In Love," by The Cure

quote:
"Two Princes" by The Spin Doctors

quote:
I know the band and all the words, but I can't remember the name of the song. Oh well. [Mad]

quote:

Darling so we go, some things were meant to be

"Can't Help Falling In Love" by...well, since it's a '90s quiz, you must want UB40.

I know two or three others, but I'm bumping up against the limit. Nice quiz!

--------------------
Another lifetime I'd have fallen in love with you
Swept away by my feelings, ashamed and confused
But just now it's enough to be walking with you
Let the mystery play as it will! -Lui Collins

Posts: 2669 | From: Jouy en Josas, France | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DarkDan

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkDan   Author's Homepage   E-mail DarkDan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
All are correct except Black Velvet was sung by Allanah Myles as Dogwater said.

The first two songs ("Roam" and "I Go To Extremes") were released in 1989 but peaked on the Hot 100 in 1990.

For "And I try. Oh my God do I try!" bonus points if you can name the DJ who remixed it and made it a hit again a year later.

Good going so far!

--------------------
Missing snopesters | snopesters Facebook group | SLC Birthdays | What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK!" and other lingo mean?
"Gonna free fall out into nothing, gonna leave this world for a while" --Tom Petty

Posts: 3698 | From: Philadelphia, PA or >Tinton Falls, NJ< | Registered: Oct 1492  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
MizzyLou
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MizzyLou     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"Around the world, the trip begins with a kiss..." "Roam" by the B52s. My 3 year old LOVES this tape.

"Black Velvet in that little boy's smile, Black Velvet in that slow Southern style, a new religion that'll bring ya to your knees, Black Velvet if you please." "Black Velvet" by Allanah Myles

"I am waiting at the counter for the man to pour the coffee, but he filled it only halfway full, and before I could even argue, he was looking out the window at somebody coming in, da da da da da da da da..." "Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega

So I mixed up the batter, and she licked the beater
"She's my cherry pie,cool drink of water such a sweet surprise" "Cherry Pie" by Warrant

"And I pray, oh my god do I pray" "What's goin' on" by 4 Non-Blondes

You know we're really gonna, really gonna have it made
"All I can do is read a book to stay awake. It rips my life away, but it's a great escape."
"No Rain" by Blind Melon. God, I miss Shannon Hoon. I saw him in concert once and he was so awesome that I nearly cried. Of course, maybe I was just really drunk...

Wow! That was fun. It took me a long time, so I probably will totally get spanked, but I had to call my sister for confirmation on the Suzanne Vega one. Now I'll have that "da da da da da da da da" stuck in my head all night.

Posts: 264 | From: South Dakota | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
lavender blue
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lavender blue     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
To love you with the sweetest of devotion
"Baby, baby" by Amy Grant

quote:
I think this is "Tom's Diner" but can't remember the name of the singer; Toni something? Suzanne Vega?

lavender "doo doo doo doo" blue

Edit: Argh! Spanked by MizzyLou while trying to think of Suzanne Vega's name.

--------------------
catagenesis [evol]-evolution leading to decadence and decreased vigor.

Posts: 480 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Roadie
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Racing though my brain and I can't just contain (this feeling that remains)...

The La's There She Goes

What'd I win? [Smile]

Cool game, Dan!

--------------------
"The little local company I buy from has CHEAP shipping and I have met their goats." (snapdragonfly)

"And that's one lost erection I'll never get back! You hear me Dan! I'm owed an erection!" (I'mNotDedalus)

Posts: 2658 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DarkDan

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkDan   Author's Homepage   E-mail DarkDan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll give everybody Tom's Diner but it's wrong (I'm being a nitpicker here)

"And I try. Oh my God do I try!" is still wrong.

EDIT: And right now, "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred came on the 90s station. At least I didn't include that so it doesn't get stuck in all your heads...Right? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Lady Moon Shadows
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Moon Shadows   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Can't play.. I stink at the 90's. Now.... if you had EIGHTIES up there... yeah, I might rule that one...

Of course I was "D'oh"'ing as I looked at the answers to this one....

--------------------
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and wine in hand, body thoroughly used up, and screaming WoW what a ride!

Posts: 2924 | From: Flori-duh | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
MizzyLou
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MizzyLou     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Gah..."What's UP" by 4 Non-Blondes

What's wrong with the Suzanne Vega one?

Posts: 264 | From: South Dakota | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ana Ng
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ana Ng   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What's Up by Four Non Blondes.

ETA: Spanked and corrected by Mizzy. Pwned!

--------------------
My great grandfather planted that tree!

Posts: 4862 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
violetbon
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for violetbon   E-mail violetbon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
...and I can't find my baby

LIsa Stansfield, "Been Around the World"
Posts: 193 | From: Seymour, Indiana | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Meaty Pop
Remembrances of Things Bass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meaty Pop   Author's Homepage   E-mail Meaty Pop   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
What's Up by 4 Non Blondes

quote:
Linger by The Cranberries

Meaty Pop

--------------------
Those who dance are thought mad by those who hear not the music

Don't drink and derive--know your limits

Posts: 543 | From: DC | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DarkDan

Tom's Diner was actually released in 1986. But it is still a 90s song somehow. Yeah that's a bad hint but I don't want to give away the answer.

I have to get off in two minutes. Be back tomorrow afternoon!

--------------------

animal73
Deck the Malls

Icon 106 posted      Profile for animal73   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DarkDan:
I don't drink or smoke ain't into dope

"Rico Suave" by Gerardo.

I almost wish I didn't know that. Or own his second release, "Dos".
There's a few more that I know the song title, but the artist is so obscure (and I'm not gonna cheat and google them)...

--------------------
Never take a sleeping pill and a laxative the same night.

Canton Maddogs Rugby

Posts: 440 | From: Canton, Ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ariadne
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ariadne   E-mail Ariadne   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
The past is gone but something might be found
Hey Jealousy by the Gin Blossoms.

The Gin Blossoms were the first band I ever saw live, back in 1994 at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. I thought they were so cool!

--------------------
saxea ut effigies bacchantis prospicit eheu | prospicit et magnis curarum fluctuat undis
-Catullus

Posts: 435 | From: Iowa | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ariadne
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ariadne   E-mail Ariadne   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meaty Pop:
quote:
What's Up by 4 Non Blondes

This song always makes worst song lists but I love it. It's the only song I have ever downloaded.

quote:
Step five, Don’t you know the time has arrived
"Step by Step" by The New Kids on the Block

And I can honestly say I was never a New Kids fan.

--------------------
saxea ut effigies bacchantis prospicit eheu | prospicit et magnis curarum fluctuat undis
-Catullus

Posts: 435 | From: Iowa | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ariadne
Deck the Malls

quote:
Oooh, oooh, Gin Blossoms again..."Found Out About You."

This game is making me remember so many songs I forgot. Ah, the 90s. Good times.

--------------------
-Catullus

Ariadne
Deck the Malls

quote:
"King of Wishful Thinking" by Rick Astley?

--------------------
-Catullus

ChickyBee
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChickyBee   E-mail ChickyBee   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
She was a Jezebel, this burstin' queen, livin' her life, like a bad sweet dream

I just wanna be close to you - Terrance Trent D’Arby

I took my baby on a Saturday bang

Black or White, Michael Jackson

I know what I want and I want it now, I want you

Mr Vain – Culture Beat

--------------------
So many people are hung up on achievements. What did you do today? What are you planning? Sometimes, just getting through the day is an achievement in itself.

Posts: 256 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"It's Friday night and the weekend's here, I need to unwind"

Oh no I can sing the rest of it...AHHHH
with a parrtayy mr dj. djayyyyyyy
this is gonna drive me crazy!
Montell Jordan no...my hubby said it a girl...not salt n peppa? ahhhhhhhhhhhhh help!

ETA: Hey mr dj keep playin that song all nighttt on and on and on "on and on and on and on" I can't think of it [Mad]
ETA:
"You know you gotta have hope, you know you gotta be strong"
That isn't Wilson Phillips hold on is it?

Ahh I knew the title was Mr Vain [Razz]

GAH! Where are those infomercials when ya need them?

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Magdalene
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magdalene   E-mail Magdalene   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

"King Of Wishful Thinking"--I think the band is either Go West or Head West. It's from the "Pretty Woman" soundtrack.

quote:
I'd rock you till the daylight comes, make sure you are smiling and warm

"Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover" by Sophie B. Hawkins.

quote:
The young so educated they'll never grow old

"Seven" by Prince, or Whoever He Is Now.

quote:

"Linger" by The Cranberries.

Magdalene

--------------------
"Don't mess with me. I dance with swords."

Posts: 1656 | From: Colorado | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
blucanary
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blucanary   Author's Homepage   E-mail blucanary   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 

"Don't Worry Be happy" Bobby McFaran (not sure I spelled that right)

Got some revelation put into your hands, save you from your misery, like rain across the land

"Suicide Blonde" INXS I was an INXS freak, I even watched Rockstar to see who they picked to replace Micheal [Frown]

"Tennessee" By Tribe Called Quest

--------------------
I would add my signature but the pen won't write on the screen.

Posts: 458 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Faith
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faith     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blucanary:

"Don't Worry Be happy" Bobby McFaran (not sure I spelled that right)

[

Surely it's "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five?

--------------------
"You watched it. You can't UNWATCH it."

Posts: 1646 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
blucanary
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blucanary   Author's Homepage   E-mail blucanary   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You may be right. I only barely remember the line and it sounded like something from that song. *shrug*

--------------------

Posts: 458 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BrianB
Happy Holly Days

Icon 216 posted      Profile for BrianB   E-mail BrianB   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Like the crack of the whip I snap attack

"I Got the Power" by Snap (I remember the video really well but I'm not totally sure about the band.)
quote:
I know you said the ones in italics have already been answered but since others have addressed this one I will too. It's "Tom's Diner" by DNA
quote:
In a world so cold a place of disbelief, where will the people go without enough to eat
Aaarggh! This one is bugging me more than all the others combined. I know I'll kick myself when I find the answer.
Brian

--------------------
"Dear Big Foot Smellers: Please don't quote me on some of this information." John F. Winston

Posts: 1707 | From: Camarillo, CA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jason Threadslayer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Threadslayer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Tom's Diner was actually released in 1986. But it is still a 90s song somehow. Yeah that's a bad hint but I don't want to give away the answer.

He's looking for "Tom's Diner" by DNA. [Smile]

(Urgh! Spanked By BrianB while doublechecking the thread for a mention of DNA.)

--------------------
All posts foretold by Nostradamus.

Turing test failures: 6

Posts: 5481 | From: Decatur, GA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jason Threadslayer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Threadslayer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Actually, it's by Arrested Development.

--------------------
All posts foretold by Nostradamus.

Turing test failures: 6

Posts: 5481 | From: Decatur, GA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ganzfeld

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ganzfeld     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
(Very frustrating! I can sing half of some of these songs and can't put a song title or artist on them. [Frown] )
quote:
Jump to the jam, boogy woogy jam slam
Cataloop (Flip Fantasia), US3
Posts: 4922 | From: Kyoto, Japan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
blucanary
Jingle Bell Hock

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Threadslayer:
quote:

Actually, it's by Arrested Development.
Doh! But I KNOW I got the INXS one right. [Razz]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages